Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2012, 05:30 AM

Dio looked up at the sky and showed a bit of a pouty expression. "not exactly.... It's just that my family was rather well-known where I'm from. It's really no big deal." With that, his eyes slid back to Chiki's and he smiled that creepy, half-lidded smile of his again.

He giggled a little when she opted to hide behind his small frame and then cocked his head in confusion when she skipped off towards the main hall. With a shrug, he dismissed the odd behavior and followed on in relative silence.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2012, 07:02 AM

A voice called out to Dio, "HEY! YOU WITH THE FACE!" Marcus walked up to Dio and looked him up and down before saying in a lowered tone, "You're no demon, but not of this plane either. By the authority of the Knight Protectors, as enforced by the Tenents of the Round Table Council of the Five Greater Planes, I demand that you tell me your intent with this world." Marcus stood tall and continued to stare Dio down, waiting for a response.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2012, 04:47 AM

The Prester native stopped in his tracks when he was so suddenly addressed by the strange-looking fellow who came before him. He raised his eyebrows in interest at the outburst and would have outright laughed at 'you with the face' but he was soon puzzled by what else the boy had to say.

He withheld it to a chuckle and raised a hand to his face in a curious manner.
"Well, hello there... My name is Dio." He began with a small bow. "My intent? My intentions are to go to class." He would have walked away, leaving it at that, but he noticed the boy's eye patch.

"How interesting!" He remarked, walking to the side with the covered eye. "Can you see me now?" He spent several moments walking around Marcus, leaning in and watching his reactions intently. Finally he raised a hand to his face to cover one of his own blue eyes. "It must be quite difficult, I imagine."

Last edited by Afanassii; 02-01-2012 at 04:57 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-12-2012, 11:36 PM

(I'm still thinking how I should introduce my character..)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2012, 01:53 AM

Chiki gave Dio an odd look,"Dio! I know this man was being very rude but please! Don't make fun of him!" She grabbed his arm again and tugged at him, trying to give the man who had spoken out space. She had learned from her own experiences, that weirdness is contagious, and she really didn't want to be the oddball with these guys. In truth, she stifled a giggle when she had heard "you with the face," since it had been a while since she had heard that statement. Of course, it was always her that was using that sentence, but who really cared?

She looked at the eye patched man, an apologetic look in her eyes, and said shakily,"I-I'm sorry about him," She took a deep breath before her more protective side came forward, no one snaps at her friends and leaves without a piece of her mind. Crossing her arms across her small chest, she seemed to glare at him as she spoke,"But ya know, you could be less of an asshole. Seriously, that whole,'round table' shit? People register that as a lunatic round here. You're lucky I've dealt with people who say that kind of stuff out loud, else I would've thrown my brothers football into your pretty little thing people call your face!" She sighed, seeming beat from her outburst and wave of emotion, she tugged on Dio's arm again, whining,"C'mon Dio, I'm beat, yelling at people isn't as fun when I'm hungry...."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 06:06 AM

Marcus rolled his eye and was about to say something to Dio but was put off by Chiki's verbal assault he glared at her retreating back in anger, thinking, 'Calm down Marcus, 10 deep breaths like Mentor said, you're the Valiant, don't let your anger get away with you,' Marcus let out a snort, saying, "Aw screw that noise! OI!" Grabbing Chiki by the shoulder and spinning her around, he glared at her, saying, "Who the hell do you think you are! You think I'm scared of a little lightning demon that, by the lacking profoundness of your stench hasn't even seen a century of existence? Before you try and get all scrappy with me, girl, I'd go talk to momma-demon and ask her exactly what the Knight Valiant does... and why you should train for a few more decades before you try and pick a fight with me! I'm a rookie, and I've already killed monsters way older than either of us... so BACK OFF!" Marcus breathed deeply, paying no attention to the eyes that were on him. Though most of the surrounding students didn't catch exactly what he was shouting about, they still found it more than a little odd that some older boy was screaming in some little girl's face.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2012, 11:45 AM

Chiki gave him a look,"Oh yeah, cool story, I'd rather not hear it again." She glared at the man who had rudely whipped her around. Her temper was flaring, and she could feel sparks fly at the ends of her fingers. Now wasn't the best time kick the crap out of some stranger, and she knew it. This guy, however, was very much pissing her off to the point where she didn't exactly care anymore. "You'd think that if it were a regular school, people would at least act humane, but no, you just tore that humanity and stomped on it until it was dust. I'm really starting to hate you, and I don't care who you are, how much of a pedophile you are in coming here, or where you're from. If you choose to act like an asshole in front of me and my friend, then don't come to school at all!" Frankly, she never talked this long with someone she dislikes very much, and really, it irritated her. She didn't want to deal with some lunatic who knew her secret somehow and seemed to be from some far away planet screaming nonsense. At least Chiki was born on earth and knew how to blend in. This man either wants to get arrested and put into a home, or just has no sense of secrecy at all.

Last edited by Sezumie; 02-18-2012 at 03:55 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-16-2012, 01:05 AM

(Still nothing..)

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-16-2012, 01:09 AM

( I would have replied ages ago but I'm waiting for my character to be brought back somehow :/ )

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2012, 03:11 AM

((I can't reply as Nassii until @RainbowMuffinage pops back in. Which, unfortunately keeps Grumman_Goose: entrapped. However, if she does not reply soon, I shall move on without her.

Alura--x--Uneii: As I said to you in PM, there is no specific format or requirements. The Traverse game is pretty laid-back so bring her in as you see fit. ^.^'

To everyone else: I shall be posting as Dio shortly. ))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 03:39 AM

(I don't think I got that pm T^T Okay dokey!)

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 AM

( Nuuuu I be trapped in teh intewebs :O *ahem* If she doesn't reply soon could I just start again somehow :L)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 06:47 PM

(What time is it in the rp right now? Sorry to OOC, I'm just lost >, < )

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-19-2012, 09:14 PM

(I think that it's the first day for the new students, please correct me if I am wrong it's just the vibe that i'm getting from the posts.)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2012, 07:15 PM

Speeding through the sky at a high altitude a girl in blue riding a weird ship was looking around frantically. "Where is..oh, is that it?" She saw the school down below and made a sudden dive, at the speed she was going she had to close her eyes because of the wind in her face as she moved downward. She stopped when she was close enough and hovered over the roof of the school. She decided it would be the best place for the Viper until school ended.

She transformed back into her school uniform and entered the school through a door that lead downward. Unsure of where it would take her, she had to get to class but she didn't know where everything was it being her first day, and this being an Earthling school.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-20-2012, 11:10 PM

( I think that I might as well start again because it doesn't look like RainbowMuffinage is going to reply soon )

Alec was walking down the corridor making his way from Art to Geography, The corridor was empty the only thing that could be heard was the sound of his boots on the shiny lynolioum floor, he looked at his watch "3...2...1...and..." The bell for the end of the lesson rang and the corridor was instantly filled with children and others alike, Alec found it difficult to move at this point as whenever he saw a gap it was filled with another child out of nowhere. "This is the reason that I don't like children of any kind" he said quietly, not that it made much difference over the noise of the packed corridor. "Yeaow! Watch the tail! Jesus chri.. Oh!" Alec stopped as he bumped in to a girl who we looking lost, she seemed out of place for a reason that he couldn't pinpoint, was it that she as new? Or was it the school girl outfit that she had on? "Oh.. Hey there little 'un, it might be best that you don't stand in the middle of the corridor, so you don't get squished! Do you cosplay? Cus that outfit seems a little out of place here. You know what I mean?" He continued to look at the lost looking girl until be got a responce.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2012, 02:52 AM

Marcus glared after Chiki and was about to shout after her when he heard the ringing bell. Swearing under his breath, he rushed off to get to the main office for his schedule.

((short, but I'm going to send in another character prof so I have more to do, hopefully give this thing a jump, ya know?))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 03:24 AM

(Is he talking to me? O.o)

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-24-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alura--x--Uneii View Post
(Is he talking to me? O.o)
(Urm in talking to you lol should have made it clearer if I'm honest sorry :L)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-25-2012, 06:07 PM

Anoa looked down the hallway, just where was she supposed to go anyway? That was until someone bumped into her. "Oof!" She almost fell over forwards until she caught herself. This place was crowded it sort of reminded her of her school back on Gradius. "Huh? Oh, hello." She turned to the person that ran into her "Sorry about that, this place is so trippy." she said with a smile "Uhh..do you know where the science class room is? I think I'm supposed to go there. My name is Anoa Aoba, by the way but you can call me Anoa." she said holding out her arm "I think you shake hands on this planet right?"

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-25-2012, 08:52 PM

Alec looked at the girl "Don't sweat over it! This place can be hectic sometimes, I should know I've been here for a year, and that's enough to drive you crazy! As for science which one is it? Physics? Chemistry? or Biology? Cus they each have there own building so it's easy to get lost. And you say you think? You should have a timetable. Don't tell me you've lost it already!? You've been here an hour and you don't have a timetable! That's cute. Come on let's go to administration and get you a new one. And yes we do shake hands. Someone your age must have seen enough TV to know that!" He stuck out his hand and shook with the girl. "So your names Anoa? I'm Alexander. But only relatives or people that are snobs call me that. You can just call me Alec."

He walked towards the Admin building, waiting for the girl to follow.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 06:31 AM

Had she been here for an hour? She had only just arrived. Maybe this person was confusing her with someone else? Not that she cared all that much. "Uh...I don't have a TV," she knew what they were, they had them on Gradius, but she didn't have one at home. She followed him with her hands behind her back taking in the sights. "I hope the Viper will be alright...well not like anyone would know how to pilot it anyway, it would only operate if I was on it." She was speaking to her self rather quietly, giving the impression of her being shy, which was one thing she wasn't.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-27-2012, 01:47 PM

Alec was making his way through the corridor with the girl in tow. "So you don't have a TV huh? I thought that somone like you would have a bout 4 TV's in there house. My Aunt's house is like that but I never see her so I do't see that as being relevenat." They kept walking and got to a stairase that led to the outdoors of the campus. "You don't talk much do you? I know that this is a big school and all but I bet in a week you'll know this place like the back of your hand!" As Alec was walking across the green he spotted Dio with two other people that he didn't recognise. "How come Dio got chosen to be a host and I didn't? Hey munchkin, keep up or i'll lose you, and that won't look good on my record!" He started to laugh as they made there way over to the door of the admin building.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2012, 05:24 AM

( I think this died :< )