zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2023, 01:18 AM

I have completed a MAKING NEW MEMORIES task!
Description: Effigy Adventures - I took Yumeh on a date!
Link or image/text: Check out the scrapbook of our adventures HERE.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-16-2023, 01:23 AM

that is so cute how cool that you found a woodpecker, you look like you were so close too! and i love your cat's reaction to Yumeh like, "nope! not messing with those vibes"

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-16-2023, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates' Child View Post
I am going to make an attempt to hang out. My attention span has been spaghettified for a number of reasons, but the intention is there.
Well then Welcome!

---------- Post added 02-16-2023 at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Description: Effigy Adventures - I took Yumeh on a date!
Your cats reaction to Yumeh, and the *looks appalled* cracked me right up but VERY CUTE!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2023, 01:27 AM

Aww, thanks all! I had such fun making this!

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 09:01 PM ----------

Description: Together Forever - My sister and I made some memories with my avatar self and recorded it in a scrapbook!

Socrates' Child
May or may not be Bea Arthur. J...

Old 02-16-2023, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Well then Welcome!
Hey Cora! This is actually Cardinal Biggles, if that sounds at all familiar. I just need to do a password reset on that account.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-16-2023, 02:08 AM

Wow! Such awesome photos and videos, zig! I love lizards! > w< Is that cat yours? O: And that tree is so cool!!!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2023, 02:14 AM

Description: Fancy Fortifications - I built a pillow fort!
Link or image/text: You can view a scrapbook page for our pillow fort adventure HERE.

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Hey Cora! This is actually Cardinal Biggles, if that sounds at all familiar. I just need to do a password reset on that account.
Wow, it's been forever! Welcome back Biggles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Wow! Such awesome photos and videos, zig! I love lizards! > w< Is that cat yours? O: And that tree is so cool!!!!
Thank you! And yes! That's my kitty Yuna.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-16-2023, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Goodness! I thought this account sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out why. Hello Biggles! Of course I know you

---------- Post added 02-16-2023 at 03:19 AM ----------

I have completed a DREAMS OF THE FUTURE task!
Description: This took me a few hours, nearly as long as my day with Vicki hahahaha.
Link or image/text:

My Valentine’s Day 2023 QuestionnaireX

• 2.) What is the sexiest name you can imagine? Dominique, very French very rolls off the tongue. Makes me think of someone dark and sexy. Gerard too, for similar reasons. (1)
• 3.) What is the least sexy name you have ever heard? Gertrude. Hands down. That poor poor child. (2)
• 5.) If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be? All the Grass. Hmmmm Cotton balls. I mean like I love the feel of grass on my feet, so it better be something soft if its gonna replace it. (3)
• 6.) If you had to choose one animal to help you win a fight, which animal would you choose? Oh that’s kind of a tough call. I think I would narrow it down to one of two, Either the Peregrine Falcon or the lion. (4)
• 7.) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why? The Cat and the Raven. Why? Because seriously who doesn’t want a flying cat. (5)
• 10.) If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first? This is the most boring answer ever, but they would probably spend all the money I have and buy all the books. I never could get my hands on enough books as a child (6)
• 12.) Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? Yes, quite frequently, but never anything totally embarrassing like you read online. Mostly boring everyday things. (7)
• 14.) Have you ever caught something on fire while you were cooking? Yes, I was cooking chicken and I fell asleep. All the water had boiled out and the chicken caught on fire. Thankfully the smoke alarm woke me up in time to save the house (8)
• 16.) What is your most embarrassing moment from high school? So…right I was wearing a long skirt, and heels. I do not know why I thought this was a good combination in the halls of high school……well my heel got caught in my skirt ….as I was heading down the stairs. I tumbled down a flight of stairs for everyone to see, totally not graceful at all. Everyone saw my underwear, everyone saw me be ungraceful. It was mortifying. (9)
• 17.) What is something you refuse to share? My cheesecake. Its mine, get your own! (10)
• 19.) What is your favorite dance move to do when you are at the club? Dance move? Do I know any of those? No I tend to just go on the dance floor and wiggle around and pretend I know what I’m doing (11)
• 21.) If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Cats. I love cats, but lets face it they would be sarcastic asshats. (12)
• 22.) Which animal do you think would be the most polite? Rabbits? I dunno, this was a hard question to answer. (13)
• 27.) Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie? I used to work with a guy who was the spitting image of Chuck Norris. (14)
• 29.) What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn? I used to own this pair of leopard Print leggings that had these giant purple butterflies all over them. I used to think they were the coolest thing that ever was. Now I cringe for my younger self. (15)
• 33.) What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy? A one piece swimsuit (16)
• 35.) If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Crashed my car (17)
• 37.) What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable? Rope, Ice, and an Axe. (18)
• 39.) What are the unwritten rules of where you work? Show up and try, seriously lately that’s the only requirement and they cant even do that. (19)
• 41.) What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of? Having once worked for Walmart, in the stockroom, the video that was going around for awhile of the guy that crashed the whole back room with the forklift always makes me cringe and laugh at the same time (20)
• 42.) If you die and find out that everyone gets to choose a twelve-foot by twelve-foot square to stay in alone for eternity without being able to influence or contact the living world, what twelve-foot by twelve-foot square would you choose? Somewhere in NYC, That place would always have something fascinating to watch (21)
• 43.) What’s the best type of cheese? Aged Cheddar (22)
• 45.) What kind of cult would you like to start? The lets all read books and eat cheesecake cult! (23)
• 46.) In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet? The internet is a dark whole of mystery where you can find anything and everything. (24)
• 49.) What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers? Baldy, The purse woman, The creepy shoe guy, Pillow girl…..Mustache man. Polka dots. I feel like this was mean in retrospect (25)
• 50.) What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child? Gertrude or Bertha(26)
• 51.) What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with? Food Fights, mandatory must hold hands for 24 hours. (27)
• 52.) What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you? …….Scary. That is a scary scary thought. Nobody wants a world full of anxiety ridden scatterbrains. (28)
• 53.) What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen? Tacos. My neighbor named his Tacos. (29)
• 56.) If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be? Unlimited Money, skip the driving, FF through work hours (30)
• 57.) How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant? 42, because I said so. (31)
• 58.) What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? Toenails, gross man. (32)
• 59.) Is a hotdog a sandwich? The ultimate question. I say no, the same way cereal is not soup. (33)
• 61.) What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal? Caffeine. Could you imagine a world without caffeine? I would physically die. (34)
• 62.) Which body part do you wish you could detach and why? My nose, I have said such more then once. Its annoying when it runs, when its stuffed, when I can’t breath, etc. (35)
• 64.) If you had to give up either brushing your teeth or brushing your hair every day, which one would you choose? Well considering I am bald, I think this is an easy choice (36)
• 65.) What’s invisible but you wish people could see? Intentions, not all thoughts, that would be a bad thing, but I wish people could see the intentions behind people's actions because I think it would clear up a lot of misunderstanding (37)
• 67.) If you were a pair of shoes, what kind of shoes would you be? Slippers, because they are comfortable and for lazing about (38)
• 69.) Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for a day? What is the first thing you would do? My favorite race are the elves, but if I were to be one I would want to be a hobbit. Hobbits are homebodies who live very comfortable lives in very comfortable hobbit holes. The first think I would do, is eat second breakfast. (39)
• 71.) Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated? The middle of the woods. We were on a hike and I knew I was never going to make it back to the rest room, so I squatted behind a tree. I ended up with the worst cramp in my leg. My sister loves to say the tree was upset at me (40)
• 74.) In the apocalypse, would you rather tough it alone or try to find a community to live in? Definitely a Community (41)
• 76.) What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? I feel like the purity of Unicorns would help the world, sadly I feel like humans would destroy that as well though. (42)
• 77.) Would you go streaking across the field at a sporting event for a thousand dollars, even if there was a 50/50 chance you could get arrested for indecent exposure? Not for a Thousand no……a million maybe (42)
• 79.) What is your favorite drinking game to play and why? A-hole, because I love card games and this one is particularly fun (43)
• 80.) If you could have an unlimited storage space full of one thing, what would it be? If you haven’t guessed from earlier answers, Books. All the books. (44)
• 81.) How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? I love it! (45)
• 82.) Do you fold your pizza when you eat it? No, I find this sort of weird behavior. But to each their own you know! (46)
• 83.) If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would it be? A decorative lamp, maybe even a tiffany’s lamp. Something beautiful that also causes light for people to see by. (47)
• 84.) If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheese. As much as I love Cheesecake I would never be able to give up cheese. (48)
• 85.) You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue? I don’t think it would be unethical maybe….but something dealing with the human brain. I find the way people think is fascinating. (49)
• 87.) If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called? No idea….Creamed Peanuts? (50)
• 88.) If a hacker hacked into your computer and was threatening to release your browser history to your friends and family, how much would you pay them to avoid it? Not much….my computer history is surprisingly boring (51)
• 94.) If you were a street fighter, what would your theme song be and why? Eye of the Tiger, obviously. Like seriously who wouldn’t pick that (52)
• 96.) Toilet paper, over or under? Over. There is no other answer you savages! (53)
• 100.) Is cereal soup? Omg I think I answered this earlier, no. No it is not. (54)
• 101.) If over time you replace parts on a car, at what point does it stop being the same car you bought? How many parts do you need to replace to make it a new car? This is an interesting question, I think it still the same car until more parts of the car are new then old. (55)
• 102.) If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them? Mathematics, Psychology, and music. (56)
• 105.) On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents? Like 5? They kept us safe, and they were stern when they needed to be but they placed importance in letting us thrive on our own too. (57)
• 106.) Were your parents more or less strict on you than they were your siblings? Moreso, my sister was a brat because they spoiled her a bit. (58)
• 107.) Who was your worst teacher? Why? Mrs.Andres, because she hated me for absolutely no reason. She would do things like drag my desk into the middle of the room and dump it on the floor and tell me to pick it up. (59)
• 108.) Who was your favorite teacher? Why? Mrs. Grady and Mrs. Wendt. Because they recognized that I was smarter then my grade and worked to always make sure I had an environment to learn and thrive in. (60)
• 109.) Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? A genius, the others could honestly come from genius if you tried. (61)
• 110.) Who are the 3 greatest living musicians? Reba McEntire, Paul McCartney, Mariah Carey (62)
• 111.) What was your favorite toy growing up? My Stuffed Animals (63)
• 112.) Who is a celebrity you admire and why? Tom Hanks, not only can the man do anything when it comes to acting. He never changes, there have been reports that he is the same person he was before becoming famous as he was after. Kind, considerate, loves to help on set. Loves his wife and stood by her when she got sick. And in between his films you never really hear about him causing drama. I also admire Keanu Reeves for similar reasons. (64)
• 113.) What is one animal that you are really afraid of? Not too many, I love animals. But I will have to say Snakes and Spiders. (65)
• 116.) What accomplishment are you most proud of? I learned how to build a wireless network with google and old networking books in order to help my old job because all the network people were fired. (66)
• 117.) Would you rather sweat melted cheese or have snakes for hair? Sweating Melted Cheese could have some fun moments (67)
• 119.) What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? The top of the Empire State Building at nighttime. It’s a sea of lights. (68)
• 121.) What are your 3 favorite movies? The Shawshank Redemption, The Sound of Music, Beauty and the Beast (69)
• 122.) Would you rather have to eat a bowl full of cricket or a bowl full of worms? Crickets I guess, but you’d probably hear me screech. (70)
• 124.) Which historical figure would you like to be? Queen Elizabeth (71)
• 125.) What’s the right age to get married? I don’t feel like there is a right age. Whenever you meet the right person. (72)
• 126.) Would you rather have a rare disease that makes you always say everything that is on your mind or lose the ability to ever speak again? Loose the ability to speak. Honestly, I don’t talk much anyways. (73)
• 127.) Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten. Naptime, My teacher was really nice, we used to always fight over the Clifford dog animal at reading time (74)
• 128.) What paper that you’ve written are you most proud of? I did a very extensive paper on the portrayal of Ugly people being evil and beautiful people being good in media and the effects this has on people in the real world. (75)
• 129.) What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Observe people without being creepy (76)
• 131.) If you could time travel, where would you go? Victorian England, absolutely. (77)
• 133.) What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip (78)
• 134.) Would you rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs? Ummmm spaghetti I guess, both seem highly impractical (79)
• 135.) Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future? The Past, I’m thinking the future is headed in a scary direction (80)
• 137.) What’s your favorite holiday? Valentine’s Day – How can you not love the holiday of hearts and love! (81)
• 138.) If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Cheese, Cheesecake, and bread (82)
• 139.) If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be? Does Anime count? I think I gotta go Studio Ghibli on this one. Either Chihiro or Sophie! (83)
• 140.) Would you rather have x-ray vision or the ability to always know when someone is lying to you? The ability to tell when someone is lying. (84)
• 142.) What’s one choice you really regret? I am not going to go into details here because the truth behind it is depressing and dark. But we’ll just say….the choice to walk away. (85)
• 143.) What’s your favorite childhood book? Early childhood – Minnikin, Midget, and Moppet, Middle Childhood - Little House on the Prairie and Nancy Drew, Late Childhood – Harry Potter (86)
• 144.) What’s a great book you’ve read recently? Game of Thrones (87)
• 145.) Do you feel like a leader or a follower? Either or, depending on the situation and what it needs. I am perfect comfortable stepping up to the plate, but also being a follower if that’s what is needed (88)
• 149.) If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete? Swimming, little known fact I am an excellent swimmer. (89)
• 150.) If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? Hmmm California? (90)
• 151.) What living person, other than family members, do you most admire? My best friend (91)
• 154.) Who is the funniest person you know? My co-worker Andrew, also coincidentally the most frustrating. (92)
• 155.) What’s your favorite thing about one of your grandparents? My grandfather was one of the most loved people I ever knew. At his wake thousands of people showed up to show respects. I love the fact that his kindness touched so many people (93)
• 157.) Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say? I hold conversations with myself all the time, about anything and everything. (94)
• 158.) When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? I watch this channel on Youtube that is about two pet otters. I love otters so so much, they just make me happy. (95)
• 160.) What’s your favorite smell in the whole world? I have a few, Libraries – I love the smell of old books. Bleach, and fresh apples. (96)
• 162.) Using one word, how would you describe your family? Crazy (97)
• 163.) Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize? Nobel Peace Prize (98)
• 165.) What’s your favorite season? Springtime, I love new life and flowers. (99)
• 168.) What is the sound you love the most? Thunderstorms (100)
• 169.) What 3 famous people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party? Reba McEntire, Tom Hanks, David Bowie (101)
• 171.) Have you ever accidentally been caught in your birthday suit? These questions man, yes. Yes I have (102)
• 172.) If you could pick a new first name, what would it be? Moiraine (103)
• 174.) Have you ever noticed that easy open packages are actually pretty hard to open? Yes? Is this really a question it reads rhetorical (104)
• 175.) What is your favorite movie quote? Frankly Scarlet, I don’t give a damn. (105)
• 176.) If you won a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you take me? Take you? , I would go to Japan! (106)
• 180.) What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? Ham Sandwich with provolone, Mayo and Mustard, Lettuce and tomato. (107)
• 181.) What’s your dream job? Music Teacher or Broadway Actress (108)
• 182.) Cake or pie? Pie, I don’t like cake (109)
• 187.) Would you rather live somewhere where it is always winter or where it is always summer? Tough question…..Winter I think. I don’t love either though (110)

And that makes 24 points! Woot Woot! I plan to make that Pillow fort too tomorrow ^-^

Cora is also buying art, Please PM me!

Last edited by Cora; 02-16-2023 at 02:21 AM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2023, 02:47 AM

Description: Loving Life - I created an avatar! All I need is cats, books, and nature!
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 09:48 PM ----------

I think that should make my 24 points! I also plan on doing the questionnaire for extra credit though.

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 10:53 PM ----------

Description: 2005 Is Calling - I completed the questionnaire!
Link or image/text:

• 5.) If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be?
    Dandelion fluff
  • 6.) If you had to choose one animal to help you win a fight, which animal would you choose?
    A cat. Because cats.
  • 7.) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
    A cat and a cat. Because more cats is always better.
  • 11.) What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
    Twerking
  • 12.) Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
    I accidentally replied to a group message not realizing it was a group message. Does that count?
  • 13.) What are three items you could buy together at the grocery store to make the cashier laugh?
    Tampons, Gas-X, and Condoms - I dunno, these are literally the first 3 things that came to mind!
  • 14.) Have you ever caught something on fire while you were cooking?
    Only while grilling…
  • 15.) What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?
    Middle hair part
  • 19.) What is your favorite dance move to do when you are at the club?
    Standing in the corner watching everyone else dance
  • 21.) If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
    Birds
  • 24.) What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
    Poop
  • 26.) What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
    A GIANT wooden penis statue
  • 28.) What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
    A cat.
  • 29.) What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
    Birkenstock type sandals (before they existed) to my high school graduation
  • 31.) What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
    When Mufasa gets trampled by the wildebeests
  • 34.) If you had the power to shrink any one object and carry it with yo in your pocket, which item would it be?
    A cat.
  • 35.) If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
    They’d assume it was a mistake.
  • 37.) What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
    Laxatives, depends underwear, and lots of chocolate ice cream
  • 43.) What’s the best type of cheese?
    Munester
  • 45.) What kind of cult would you like to start?
    A cat-worshiping cult
  • 46.) In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
    Cats
  • 47.) First think of a product. Now, what would be the absolute worst brand name for one of those products?
    Laxitives - shitstorm
  • 51.) What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
    Pillow fights, jello-wrestling, and burp wars
  • 52.) What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
    I cringe to think of it. We would all be very kind but also anxious AF.
  • 53.) What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
    Gondor Calls for Aid
  • 55.) If you had to give up one thing that you do every day, what would it be?
    Brush my teeth. I hate doing it anyway.
  • 57.) How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
    One Zelda chicken
  • 59.) Is a hotdog a sandwich?
    Nope, it’s a hotdog.
  • 64.) If you had to give up either brushing your teeth or brushing your hair every day, which one would you choose?
    Definitely brushing my teeth. I hate doing it anyway.
  • 65.) What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
    I wish we could tell people’s emotions via an aura around their bodies.
  • 67.) If you were a pair of shoes, what kind of shoes would you be?
    I’d be a pair of strappy sandals. Cute but not exactly practical.
  • 68.) If your survival depended on your ability to impress someone with your dance moves, what dance moves would you bust out?
    I’m pretty sure I’d just automatically die trying to bust some disco moves.
  • 69.) Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for a day? What is the first thing you would do?
    Elf for sure! I’d climb all the trees, walk on snow, and see extra far with my keen elven eyes.
  • 70.) If you had to replace your hands with something other than hands, hooks, or claws, what would you choose and why?
    Paws! Because toe beans are the cutest.
  • 77.) Would you go streaking across the field at a sporting event for a thousand dollars, even if there was a 50/50 chance you could get arrested for indecent exposure?
    Nah, totally not worth it.
  • 81.) How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
    It’s not a sin but I don’t do it.
  • 82.) Do you fold your pizza when you eat it?
    Absolutely not. I eat it with a fork and knife like a civilized person.
  • 84.) If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Buttered baguette
  • 88.) If a hacker hacked into your computer and was threatening to release your browser history to your friends and family, how much would you pay them to avoid it?
    Zilch, I’ve got nothing to hide!
  • 96.) Toilet paper, over or under?
    Over for sure.
  • 97.) What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?
    Hermione Granger. I’d get annoyed with her bossy, know-it-all attitude.
  • 100.) Is cereal soup?
    Nope, it’s just cereal.
  • 106.) Were your parents more or less strict on you than they were your siblings?
    My dad was more strict on my half-sister than me.
  • 107.) Who was your worst teacher? Why?
    The tech shop teacher. He was a sexist a-hole.
  • 108.) Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
    The art teacher Mr. Wang was the best. He was a good balance of cool but not letting things fall into chaos.
  • 110.) Who are the 3 greatest living musicians?
    Hans Zimmer, Mary Lambert, Joe Hisaishi
  • 112.) Who is a celebrity you admire and why?
    Mary Lambert, for standing up for radical acceptance and acting as a leader in the body positivity space.
  • 113.) What is one animal that you are really afraid of?
    Spiders
  • 119.) What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
    Etretat, France
  • 122.) Would you rather have to eat a bowl full of cricket or a bowl full of worms?
    I’d rather go for the worms.
  • 126.) Would you rather have a rare disease that makes you always say everything that is on your mind or lose the ability to ever speak again?
    I already mostly speak my mind so let’s go with that one.
  • 127.) Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.
    I remember this girl puking at the end of the slide during recess. I remember another girl peeing herself in gym class. And I remember having to take extra cutting tests because I sucked at manipulating scissors.
  • 128.) What paper that you’ve written are you most proud of?
    My 25 page dissertation in French.
  • 129.) What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
    Walk around naked.
  • 133.) What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
    S’mores
  • 134.) Would you rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs?
    I wanna shoot spaghetti out my fingers spider man style.
  • 142.) What’s one choice you really regret?
    That one time I ate Taco Bell.
  • 143.) What’s your favorite childhood book?
    Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • 144.) What’s a great book you’ve read recently?
    The Lost Apothecary
  • 148.) Who would play you in a movie of your life?
    That girl who plays Jess in New Girl.
  • 149.) If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
    Archery
  • 161.) What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
    Toilet paper
  • 162.) Using one word, how would you describe your family?
    Dysfunctional
  • 163.) Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
    Nobel Peace Prize
  • 164.) What’s your favorite time of day?
    Afternoon
  • 165.) What’s your favorite season?
    Autumn
  • 168.) What is the sound you love the most?
    The wind in the trees
  • 173.) If you had to leave earth on a spaceship and take 4 friends with you, who would they be?
    Shelby, Meaghan, Mary, Esther
  • 174.) Have you ever noticed that easy open packages are actually pretty hard to open?
    Yes, yes they are.
  • 175.) What is your favorite movie quote?
    “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
  • 176.) If you won a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you take me?
    JAPAN
  • 178.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    I only tuck the sheets in at the foot of the bed.
  • 179.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    Sometimes…
  • 180.) What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
    Roast beef with Munster cheese, lettuce, crispy onions, and chipotle mayo
  • 182.) Cake or pie?
    Cake
  • 184.) Would you rather have noisy neighbors or nosy neighbors?
    Nosy, I can’t stand noisy neighbors.
  • 187.) Would you rather live somewhere where it is always winter or where it is always summer?
    Summer, my feet don’t do well in winter. (Yay Reynauds!)
  • 188.) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    Japan for sure
  • 189.) What is your favorite family tradition?
    Making Christmas cookies
  • 190.) Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?
    I’ll take the stick of butter.
  • 196.) What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
    Wash my hands.
  • 197.) Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or New York City?
    Since I’ve lived in New York City I’d rather take the five days in Disney.
  • 203.) Have you ever been banned from a public place? If so, why?
    Nope.
  • 204.) Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to yell everything?
    I’d rather whisper. I’m a quiet person in general.
  • 205.) Did you ever skip school as a child?
    Nope, never.
  • 206.) What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
    Probably my honesty.
  • 212.) If it had to be something in this room, what would your zombie apocalypse weapon be?
    Large kitchen knife
  • 213.) What do you like to do on a rainy day?
    Read
  • 216.) What is your favorite animal sound?
    The cat “activation” sound.
  • 217.) If you could choose any animal to be your permanent sidekick, what animal would it be?
    A cat.
  • 218.) What is your favorite thing about the beach?
    How peaceful it is.
  • 219.) If you had to suddenly flee the country, where would you live and why?
    France. I speak the language and they have good food.
  • 221.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
    Mulan
  • 226.) Name a product or service you love so much that you’d happily be that company’s spokesperson.
    Capser. I own pretty much all of their stuff, lol!
  • 231.) Do you believe in ghosts and would you ever go ghost hunting?
    I’m a bit skeptical but I guess I do believe in ghosts. I wouldn’t go ghost hunting though.
  • 232.) If you could be a professional at any sport, what sport would it be?
    Bowling
  • 235.) How do you handle people you don’t like?
    I stay away from them.
  • 241.) What is your favorite day of the week?
    Saturday
  • 242.) If you had to either shave your head or dye all of your hair pink, which would you choose?
    I’d dye my hair pink. I’ve always wanted to try it actually.
  • 245.) If you had to wear one halloween costume every day for the rest of your life, what would you be?
    Jedi
  • 249.) If you had the ability to do magic like the characters from Harry Potter, how would you use it?
    Doing chores so I wouldn’t have to cook or clean myself.

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 10:55 PM ----------

Alright, I think that should be my 30 points! *crosses fingers*

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2023, 04:17 AM

Description: I am the Keeper of Memories. Look at me and fear my awesome memory
Link or image/text:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2023, 05:03 AM

Description: 2005 Is Calling
Link or image/text:

#1 - 6.) If you had to choose one animal to help you win a fight, which animal would you choose?
-Kangaroo since it runs quickly, can jump super high, and can be super muscular and powerful.

#2 - 10.) If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
-Be very confused and wonder what happened to my body.

#3 - 11.) What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
-Smoking or vaping.

#4 - 12.) Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
-Yes, I once accidentally sent a photo to my male friend that was intended for my boyfriend! Facepalm.

#5 - 13.) What are three items you could buy together at the grocery store to make the cashier laugh?
-The biggest watermelon, the longest baguette from the bakery section, and then a single grape.

#6 - 14.) Have you ever caught something on fire while you were cooking?
-My hair :( just a little bit though

#7 - 19.) What is your favorite dance move to do when you are at the club?
-I used to play this game with friends where we would discreetly choose people on the dance floor to copy their dance moves! That was my favorite.

#8 - 21.) If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
-Definitely crows. They are such intelligent troublemakers!

#9 - 59.) Is a hotdog a sandwich?
-Yes, I think so since the hotdog is nestled between bread on either side.

#10 - 53.) What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
-Hide yo kids, hide yo wifi

#11 - 72.) In the event of the apocalypse, what three places are you going to first to gather supplies?
-A hospital, Home Depot, Costco

#12 - 122.) Would you rather have to eat a bowl full of cricket or a bowl full of worms?
-Definitely cricket — I’ve had crickets before! They’re just crunchy. Worms are much less appealing.

#13 - 67.) If you were a pair of shoes, what kind of shoes would you be?
-A comfortable pair of sneakers where the shoelaces never unravel and trip people :)

#14 - 64.) If you had to give up either brushing your teeth or brushing your hair every day, which one would you choose?
-Definitely brushing my hair every day — I don’t even brush my hair that often, but I do brush my teeth 1-2x every day!

#15 - 100.) Is cereal soup?
-Maybe if the cereal has sat in the milk long enough to be soft, then sure it can be soup :)

#16 - 118.) Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why?
-One of my dear friends from college who is now a director of a non-profit, travels the world, and sits at the United Nations sometimes. She grew up poor in a dangerous neighborhood and also makes a difference locally by giving back to her community.

#17 - 69.) Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for a day? What is the first thing you would do?
-An elf for sure. I am already on the smaller side so I imagine being a hobbit won’t be too different haha. The first thing I would do is try sending a telepathic message to someone nearby to see if they react.

#18 - 94.) If you were a street fighter, what would your theme song be and why?
-Unstoppable by Sia!

#19 - 162.) Using one word, how would you describe your family?
-Safe

#20 - 242.) If you had to either shave your head or dye all of your hair pink, which would you choose?
-I would definitely dye my hair pink <3 I don't think I have a good-enough shaped head to pull off baldness unfortunately!

#21 - 246.) If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you land?
-I would land somewhere in the middle of the ceiling! I think that’s the safest place to avoid getting noticed or swatted. I would avoid being near the corners or edges, because if someone does try to swat me, I don’t want to accidentally corner myself!

#22 - 178.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
-Always tucked out. I prefer the freedom of movement.

#23 - 65.) What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
-Carbon monoxide, so there would be fewer deaths from it. Toilet water after you flush, so more people would close the lid before flushing.

#24 - 200.) Whose parents do/did you wish you had?
-I have always thought my parents were the best!
201.) If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
-Macy’s because they have everything from clothing to electronics to kitchen items to furniture to jewelry…missing food but they do have chocolate sometimes?

#25 - 183.) Who is the kindest person you know?
-My parents because they have sacrificed so much in their lives and yet are still such good people!

#26 - 190.) Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?
-I would rather eat the butter. I don’t want to accidentally snort salt into my lungs.

#27 - 180.) What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
-So many kinds, but a recent one was a vegan BLT — instead of bacon, chickpea tempeh infused with liquid smoke and paprika! Then lettuce, tomatoes, and vegan mayonnaise on healthy bread (the kind with lots of seeds and grains in it)

#28 - 203.) Have you ever been banned from a public place? If so, why?
-I don’t think so.

#29 - 174.) Have you ever noticed that easy open packages are actually pretty hard to open?
-Yes. My gallon of milk immediately comes to mind — the pull tab simply does not do the job. I have to use something sharp to poke a hole, then manually peel it open.

#30 - 196.) What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
-Drop all my stuff, peel off my clothing, and take a shower!

#31 - 197.) Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or New York City?
-I’ve spent more time in NYC than in Disney, so I’ll go with Disney!

#32 - 17.) What is something you refuse to share?
-My toothbrush lol

#33 - 43.) What’s the best type of cheese?
-I love so many lol. Maybe cheddar or mozzarella.

#34 - 105.) On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?
-I would say 5 for “just right”

#35 - 113.) What is one animal that you are really afraid of?
-Cockroaches are awful!

#36 - 185.) What’s the best part about having siblings?
-Having a built-in best friend!

#37 - 199.) Could you go a week without your smart phone?
-I think I personally can, but my work requires me to use one.

#38 - 81.) How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
-It’s perfectly fine!

#39 - 82.) Do you fold your pizza when you eat it?
-Not most of the time, but I have occasionally folded it if the bread part was too floppy to eat without making a mess!

#40 - 107.) Who was your worst teacher? Why?
-Without naming names…she was the worst because she left extremely negative and false feedback at the end of the class for each student that worked with her, mostly copy pasted from student to student. Fortunately, we were able to eventually remove the feedback, but it required escalating the issue to leadership.

#41 - 108.) Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
-My third grade teacher! Even now, I still remember how she was kind to everyone in the class, no matter what they were struggling with, so we always felt safe to learn from her. She was always fair.

#42 - 45.) What kind of cult would you like to start?
-One where everyone is kind to animals and does their best for the environment through waste reduction and recycling!

#43 - 85.) You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
-I would try to create a brand new species of animal by combining DNA from different samples! The DNA would be a mix of living creatures and extinct ones for which we were able to salvage DNA from fossils.

#44 - 109.) Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?
-I would love to be a genius! I think I would prefer a more private and quiet life, so I don’t need to be that famous even if I am a genius lol. Also, I think looks can only get you so far.

#45 - 111.) What was your favorite toy growing up?
-I had a plush doggy and a plush kitty that were among my favorites growing up! I would usually carry them both around with me at the same time.

#46 - 117.) Would you rather sweat melted cheese or have snakes for hair?
-I would go with the snakes for hair for practical reasons! I feel like it would be easier to hide a head full of snakes under a hat or headscarf. On the other hand, if I sweated melted cheese, I can’t imagine a day when my clothes would not be oily and ruined!

#47 - 140.) Would you rather have x-ray vision or the ability to always know when someone is lying to you?
-X-ray vision for sure. I think it would come in handy if someone needs medical help. I understand that sometimes people “lie” but it’s not always a bad thing.

#48 - 155.) What’s your favorite thing about one of your grandparents?
-I think my grandmother is super cool because she can speak multiple languages and is an expert on rocks lol

#49 - 7.) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
-Maybe a cat and a fish? Like a cat mermaid situation lol so that the cat is not scared of water!

#50 - 70.) If you had to replace your hands with something other than hands, hooks, or claws, what would you choose and why?
-This is a hard one! Maybe wings like a bat?

#51 - 125.) What’s the right age to get married?
-I think this is different for everyone depending on individual situations. But I do believe all parties need to be a certain age to be able to give mature and informed consent.

#52 - 62.) Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?
-Uterus and ovaries to avoid menstruation every month, since that is sometimes a physically challenging time for me. Also, noses! So that when your nose is all sniffly, you can just take it off and empty it out lol.

#53 - 182.) Cake or pie?
I really love both lol. I guess if I had to choose, I would go with cake over pie.

#54 - 127.) Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.
-We read the book “The Rainbow Fish.” We had nap time every day. Some kids got to play games on the computer, and I wished I could too!

#55 - 132.) If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?
-London’s suite in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody! So spacious!

#56 - 112.) Who is a celebrity you admire and why?
-Emma Watson. I think she’s an amazing actress, and I love how she is also super smart and dedicates her time to advocacy and helping others!

#57 - 106.) Were your parents more or less strict on you than they were your siblings?
-I think similar but maybe slightly more strict since I was the oldest sibling.

#58 - 151.) What living person, other than family members, do you most admire?
-I greatly admire one of my friends who suffers a rare genetic disorder that causes him physical weakness. Despite that, he trains as much as he can to keep his muscles strong, has a successful career helping others, and dedicates his free time to volunteering for animals.

#59 - 145.) Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
-Both. I think being a leader requires being a good follower first.

#60 - 165.) What’s your favorite season?
-Summertime!

#61 - 161.) What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
-The wheel!

#62 - 164.) What’s your favorite time of day?
-Morning!

#63 - 23.) In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
-Masks hopefully!

#64 - 133.) What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
-Cookies and cream

#65 - 77.) Would you go streaking across the field at a sporting event for a thousand dollars, even if there was a 50/50 chance you could get arrested for indecent exposure?
-Nope

#66 - 87.) If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
-Peanutella

#67 - 55.) If you had to give up one thing that you do every day, what would it be?
-Procrastinate on going to sleep

#68 - 134.) Would you rather shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs?
-Shoot spaghetti!

#69 - 230.) If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
-Modeling

#70 - 235.) How do you handle people you don’t like?
-Avoid them if I don’t need to interact with them.

#71 - 96.) Toilet paper, over or under?
-Over

#72 - 163.) Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
-Academy Award

#73 - 97.) What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?
-Artemis Fowl

#74 - 152.) What has been your favorite family vacation?
-A family cruise

#75 - 187.) Would you rather live somewhere where it is always winter or where it is always summer?
-Summer!

#76 - 179.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
-Rarely

#77 - 241.) What is your favorite day of the week?
-Friday :)

#78 - 20.) What would your favorite dance move be if you were at a wedding?
-The hora

#79 - 143.) What’s your favorite childhood book?
-The Foot Book

#80 - 42.) If you die and find out that everyone gets to choose a twelve-foot by twelve-foot square to stay in alone for eternity without being able to influence or contact the living world, what twelve-foot by twelve-foot square would you choose?
-On the staircase so that I can see the first and second floors and also walk up and down for exercise

#81 - 5.) If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be?
-Those plants with the small colorful flowers

#82 - 39.) What are the unwritten rules of where you work?
-Wash your hands

#83 - 29.) What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
-A faux leather dress that started ripping in multiple places

#84 - 32.) What kid’s movie did you think was too scary when you were a child?
-Goosebumps (was on tv but I think it was a movie?)

#85 - 95.) If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
-Talk about inventions from the future that are relevant and would be create-able 400 years in the past.

#86 - 147.) What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
-Help evacuate people during an electrical fire in a building

#87 - 186.) What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
-The Grudge

#88 - 229.) What is the sickest you have ever been?
-When I was a young child, not sure if it was a throat or ear infection

#89 - 168.) What is the sound you love the most?
-Windchimes

#90 - 192.) What trait do you like the most about yourself?
-Optimism

#91 - 86.) What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
-Putting on shoes, then putting on socks.

#92 - 243.) If you could have plastic surgery to enlarge one part of you body, what would it be?
-Maybe parts of my face or ears so that they line up properly and my glasses stop falling off lol

#93 - 209.) What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
-The perfect is the enemy of the good.

#94 - 1.) What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
-Sue Mi

#95 - 24.) What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
-Dust

#96 - 22.) Which animal do you think would be the most polite?
-Quokka

#97 - 26.) What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
-My friend’s house has this place where there is a random 1-foot gap between two of the walls.

#98 - 103.) What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?
-My friends and I once made seating arrangements for an event that made absolutely no sense, just as a joke to see how our friends would react before we showed them the real seating arrangements.

#99 - 129.) What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
-Watch some movies or shows for free maybe?

#100 - 89.) What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
-“Run before they find you.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
She's so optimistic her light would put out a black hole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
That's salvete. She's my shiniest friend and she is very helpful and is quite knowledgeable about all things Menewsha.

Socrates' Child
May or may not be Bea Arthur. J...

Old 02-16-2023, 05:14 AM

Hi Zigg! how have you been?
It's nice to see you all. I actually do check on Mene from time to time, I just never get down to posting. I think I actually have the cat cafe thread open in a browser, and had a few pictures I thought to post but never actually got down to it. I don't have a lot of energy to spare. The most regular thing I do is scroll tumblr, if you were wondering how up to date on the internet I am. But I can't tell you how heartwarmed and even relieved I was to see that Mene would be sticking around for a while yet. And the fact that there's even an event, it's fabulous!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2023, 01:27 PM

Description: I have everything I need to live a full, happy life! Nature, fresh air, kids, favorite colors, dream job, tea, a cow, butterflies, my favorite blanket
Link or image/text:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-16-2023, 01:29 PM

yay! I love seeing peeps submit things here. The entries are so so good!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2023, 01:39 PM

I have completed a RARE REMEMBRANCES task!
Description: Remember that time… Ruby discovered the Team Seacow Headquarters and let out the first “leedle leedle leedle lee” <3
Link or image/text: https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showt...post1773586901

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2023, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Hi Zigg! how have you been?
It's nice to see you all. I actually do check on Mene from time to time, I just never get down to posting. I think I actually have the cat cafe thread open in a browser, and had a few pictures I thought to post but never actually got down to it. I don't have a lot of energy to spare. The most regular thing I do is scroll tumblr, if you were wondering how up to date on the internet I am. But I can't tell you how heartwarmed and even relieved I was to see that Mene would be sticking around for a while yet. And the fact that there's even an event, it's fabulous!
Aw, you're totally welcome in the Cat Cafe, it's totally informal and anyone can pop in and out! I'm not on tumblr much these days, a lot of the blogs I followed aren't active anymore but it is a fun place! It's really good to see you and we're happy to see you pop in here when you have the energy to say hi!

Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 02-16-2023, 11:15 PM

Hoho! I have just been informed that the last Event Rare has been released and is in the Special Event Store!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-17-2023, 12:11 AM

Alrighty, here's my last entry. I think this makes 34 points!

Description: I made a Time Capsule!
Link or image/text:

Time CapsuleX

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-17-2023, 12:33 AM

Description: Keeper of Memories - She is an ancient and magical entity who remembers all, both written history (represented by the book) and oral history (represented through the music from her harp)
Link or image/text:

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 02-17-2023, 01:23 AM

Nice time capsule Cora! Mine is also in a box like that! :D lovely note too~
And I love the gameboy advance

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-17-2023, 01:31 AM

Description: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Time Capsule! Includes positive note to my future self, a memory from this event (drawing of all the event thread sticky hosts), drawing of my avatar, little fishtank for my future self to play with, and a "pearl" necklace and coins to pay for the journey!
Link or image/text:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-17-2023, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Nice time capsule Cora! Mine is also in a box like that! :D lovely note too~
And I love the gameboy advance
I was gonna put my DS3 in there(also old but still), but I thought the GB Advance was funnier

---------- Post added 02-17-2023 at 02:44 AM ----------

I am absolutely loving all the entries though! So much creativity and fun!!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-17-2023, 02:58 AM

Description: Effigy Adventures - A Day with Pet Rock Yumeh!
Link or image/text:
Making Yumeh from a pet rock, tape and blue, indigo, and yellow construction paper

Behold, the creation of Pet Rock Yumeh!

Yumeh has fun playing with a ball of yarn and getting tangled

Yumeh has a blast making a mess out of toilet tissue!

Yumeh loves making biscuits on this soft blanket!

Yumeh plays with stickers

Yumeh looks at pictures of animal friends

Yumeh makes a new friend who is also a black cat!

---------- Post added 02-16-2023 at 09:58 PM ----------

Thank you Cora! <3

Hopefully that was enough for 30 points <3

Magnus
McQuade Boutique
NPC

Old 02-17-2023, 09:07 AM

Hoho! So many wonderful entries! *chuckles* This makes me very happy! Besides the fantastic participation, it is so nice to see how everyone expresses their creativity.

Upon counting everyone's post's so far... This is what I have tallied. Please do be sure to point out my mistakes! Much like ghostPastry did. (I am terribly sorry I short changed you points for this challenge!)

Listed by Entry Date:
And ghostPastry... Perhaps you misheard me... I exercise discretion only up to the point where it no longer serves my best interest to do so
... I am... Just as afraid of Channah as you are
If the bus comes... I will not be under it

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-17-2023, 11:16 AM

wow great job everyone!

Description: i have everything i need to live a happy life, cats, tea and fashion!
Link or image/text:

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 02-17-2023 at 11:28 AM..