Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-25-2012, 05:50 PM

Her eyes stayed on the man with cat ears and smiled a soft smile at him. "We don't even trust each other." Miria looked at Bella then looked around to see if she could find anything for the cougar to eat. She smiled at the man as he sat down on the rubble like a cat but stayed back from the man to keep him comfortable. The green haired woman turned away to see what was going on in the surrounding area.

Most of the screaming had stopped but that was not a good sign, at least to her. A white ribbon caught her attention at her feet. She picked it up and shook off the dust before tying it around her wrist. Her eyes went to the other two and watched them. "You are here for food, right? I remember there were a lot of cougars in this area." Miria asked the cougar, just wondering if she could trust these flashbacks in her head.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:40 PM

Bella started to answer when she found the other woman had spoken up again. She suppressed another urge to sigh, thinking absently that it probably wasn't the best way to calm the cougar. He already seemed far too ready to bolt and gave him little reason to trust them. Sure she had joked with the other woman that she was more trustworthy then the giant plant trying to kill them by saying to trust one or the other but she doubted a cougar would understand that type of humor well. Still she wasn't entirely sure how to you earned the trust of a cougar to begin with.

"We just met ourselves a few minutes ago so we can't vouch for each other very well, but if we wanted to attack you.... don't you think we would have earlier? I can't speak for her but I'm just trying to survive this mess, and I would guess you are trying to do the same. That's why me and Miria are grouping together, to survive. There's also a plant that's been turned into some sort of monster that's trying to kill everything it sees in the city so it's really not safe to go out alone here... I do know a few places to find food though..." She explained quietly as her eyes briefly went to the other woman. She watched as the green eyed woman tied the ribbon, uncertain why she did but saying nothing about it. She then grew quiet and glanced to the cougar. She was a little uncomfortable with his food being brought up, especially considered he'd looked at them earlier like he was thinking about it.

She too, had been seeking food earlier too so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. A cougar might like tuna... or for that matter might be able to eat the meat that was likely not frozen very well anymore being three days had passed since the plants first attack. It might be beyond human safety but animals generally had stronger stomachs. She knew a dog or cat could eat meat that had been left out longer then it should for safe human consumption. Still, he had become very human in body, so could he still? It was a good question...

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-25-2012, 08:44 PM

Damon listened thoughtfully, trying to take in everything. He was still rather confused about everything, but as the days passed he was beginning to understand more. All it the work of the star shard that had hit him he was sure. The male nodded in understanding after a few moments passed then he raised his hand to his head, rubbing it much like a cat would with their paw instead of a human using their hand. A soft sigh came from him, he still had much to learn to get use to this new form of his, if he ever managed to get use to it. His eyes never left the two women.

“I came here thinking it may be easier to find food. It’s not like I can hunt like I use to. I guess no place is really safe since the sky rained down,” the male smile slightly at the fact that he managed to talk without stuttering this time. His gaze shifted to the green haired woman named Miria. “You smell of the Earth. Were you always human? Or are you similar to me?” Something in his mind told him that he was being rude since he had yet to actually introduce himself, but he had no name really. He’d have to think of one and them later. The golden haired boy could sense that Bella was more uncomfortable, but he wasn’t sure if it was because of him or something else.

“If I come with you will you teach me about humans?” He had to ask. Skills that he had in the new form would be vital to survive and he would be damn if he was going to die because he wasn’t able to adapt. He had lived for as long as he had because of being able to adapt to the changes in the forest that were caused by the humans. So even now he planned to continue fighting to survive.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-25-2012, 09:02 PM

The actions of the man sitting in front of them let her know that he had not been human very long. Miria looked at Bella as she spoke and nodded in agreement. "I am trying survive, too.Besides, there is safety in numbers as long as we're all on the same page. I also want to see if anyone else knows who I am." Her voice grew softer as she spoke before looking back at the cougar. "I have always been human as far as I know. Bella told me that the shards can give people powers...mine must have a Earth affinity to it. Why do I smell any different?" The green haired woman asked as she smiled at the cougar. When he spoke, she looked at Bella before looking back at him. "I'll help you."

Something about this cougar lead Miria to trust him. But was it the right decision. He had not been human long and he would need help getting used to his new form. Besides, he would be a helpful guide in the forest.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 02:03 AM

"We'll help you.... and yeah, it is easier in a way. Nobody without powers has been crazy enough to loot anywhere so all the shops...er, places where humans store and sell things, are still full. The plant as well as some animals who didn't fair as well as you might attack though so it's best to be quiet and careful as possible. I do know some roots that avoid the major vines of the plants" Bella said simply. She glanced towards the other woman a moment as she thought of how she had said she wanted to see if people would recognize her. There really wasn't many people left alive in town ... unless there was a few with super powers still hidden away. She wasn't sure she should say anything, what if she asked where the remaining living people had gone?

She could tell her but what if she went? Would she be sending her straight to be dissected? She knew it was probably paranoid to think that way. Maybe she had too much of her father in her, who had started to go the way of the conspiracy nut a little bit lately. Probably the only reason he had left was one of his old marine buddies who stayed in the army had convinced him too... She thought the buddy had also promised to come search for her, her father being too injured too, and that kinda worried her.

((if someone wants to play the army buddy they can XD. I doubt anyone would but all that would be required is he be a well trained marine who had done some training/work with her father and he be in his late twenties/early thirties.))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 AM

The young man rose to his feet. “Everything has it’s on unique scent. You’re just smells strongly of earth unlike Bella who’s scent is more metallic.” He wasn’t sure how to explain to them about their scents. His cat ears twitched at the sound of falling rubble. This place wouldn’t be safe for much longer. Once again he nodded. “Thank you and I will come with you. It’s got to be better than trying to roam what is left here when you don’t know the area. Also it’s best that we move from here. This place will collapse soon.”

In a way he felt a ping of envy. None of the animals he knew would be able to recognize him if they were still alive. Not only had the shard changed his appearance, but with it changed his scent. Before jumping down from the pile of rubble on which he stood he stretched in a cat like manner. His tail twitched before it swayed back and forth. In time he would find out if he could trust these two and if he was making the right choice.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 03:12 AM

"Metallic? Interesting...." She said more to herself then to him. She shrugged and glanced back to the building. She stepped back a little, wondering if it really would collapse....She frowned at it a little up at the stone structure. Before she could react to much, however, there was a rumble and the top half began to crumble in on itself. A large chunk began to fall towards them and Bella reacted instinctively. She held up her hands over her head to protect it, only to have the chunk freeze in mid air. She blinked, clearly shocked which caused it to start to fall again. She gasped and put her hands up again, causing it to freeze and threw it to the side but that didn't stop the rest of the building starting to fall.

"Run..." She suggested as she grabbed both their hands and began to run across the street and away from the building. She was frowning, however. She was less worried about the building and more the sentient plant. Was it crumbling because the plant was moving underground? Or would it be drawn by the chaos to see what had happened? She knew the plant's main vines were as thick as your average man was tall so just how big was the main plant itself?

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-26-2012, 03:56 AM

Miria looked at the cougar and nodded while looking at her hands. 'Does that explain my powers?' Her eyes went towards the direction of falling rubble before looking back at him. "Yes, we should get out of here." She said before looking above her at the crumbling part of the building that may have once been her home. The green haired woman watched as Bella tried to stop the falling ruble but noticed the break in her powers. 'She doesn't know how to control hers yet.' Miria said to herself before Bella took her hand and told her to run. Her eyes left the building as Bella pulled on her hand and stopped in the street.

She panted a little as the building finished crumbling where they were standing. Miria took her hand back from Bella as she rolled her shoulder. "Thanks for the save. But where to now?" Her eyes on her new traveling companions for the time being.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-26-2012, 04:42 AM

Name:Avi
Eye Description/Color: Golden Brown
Hair Description/Color: Light Brown-Blonde mixed, chin length, messy spikes
Height: 5'11"
Build: Sinewy
Scars/Tattoos: Has a tattoo that covers the entire left side of his body and a scar that runs from his left shoulder to the right side of his waist on his back
Clothing Style: Clothes that he can move around in easily, mostly long sleeves and hooded jackets. Carries a pair of handcuffs around for some reason.
Power(s): Crystal/Metal manipulation

Long limbs stretched languidly as the light haired male woke up from the nap he had fallen into, eyes blinking quickly to adjust to the dusty air. The sounds of a crumbling building combined with the vibrations it caused had woken him, he figured. Avi slowly crawled his way out from the pile of debris he had been sleeping under. Dangerous, yes. But it was a lot safer than sleeping out in the open.

It was hard to believe three days had already passed. Everything was still a blur in his mind, so the fact that he was still alive must have meant something... He stood swiftly once he was clear of the debris, back cracking at the sudden movement. He rolled his shoulders a bit before reaching a hand up to rub the back of his neck, fingers passing over the golden shards dotting along the back of his jawline. He surveyed the area immediately around him before pulling his white hood up, to cover up the shards in his skin.

Avi had been on his own since the star fall. He never stayed in one area of the mostly abandoned town for long so he wasn't sure if there were any survivors...though judging from the way things kept collapsing and the sounds of the occasional scuffle, he just wasn't looking hard enough. Though he really couldn't be tempted to look. He'd seen some...pretty strange things since the star fall. He didn't need anyone telling him to know that more than just humans had been affected by the star shards that had imbedded themselves into...well...pretty much anything they could find. He cracked his neck to get the stiff feeling out of it before turning in the direction that led further into what would have been the main part of the town. As bad as this decision probably was, he needed to find some form of nourishment, and even if he had to fight to get to it...he knew that this direction was probably the best way for him to go at the moment.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 04:57 AM

Damon watched in amazement as Bella stopped the flying debris in midair. He was quickly snapped back into reality when he heard run and his hand was grabbed. He ran as told. When they stopped in the street he looked back at what was left of the building, his cat ears laid back. Unlike the green haired woman he spoke no words of thanks. The surroundings were all strange to him so he would have to leave it up to his new companions on where they would go now. “Bella you spoke of a plant, do you think it’s still here?”

Really he was curious about a plant that was able to take out an entire human city. He could only guess to it size or if it would only be hostile towards humans and humanoid creatures. That wasn’t all he was curious about the two had mentioned powers or at least one of them had. He wondered what his were other than just having retained most of his animal instincts/skills. Looking once more at the green haired girl he spoke in a whisper, “do you think I have powers too?”

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 05:06 AM

"The super market i guess...it's towards the middle of town, down on mainstreet. It's the easiest supermarket to get into and the least bothered by the plant which seems to be sticking near the coast now. It doesn't seem to want to leave the town though, I don't know why.... so yeah it's still there" Bella answered the two. She held their hands a moment longer, still a little shaken up by her new found ability. She had assumed her powers were gravity based but she hadn't expected she could affect things that far away... It honestly scared her a little. She had to little control, it would be too easy for people to get hurt. What if she squished someone by changing the gravity on them too much or something?

These and similar thoughts weighed heavily on her mind as she finally released her two companions hands and headed towards the main part of town. She took a few side streets, avoiding certain areas where she knew the plant had exposed vines. As they passed one street they would see a horse like creature try to bite the vine, likely out of hunger, only to be stabbed through with one of the thorns. She shuddered but said nothing and simply continued to walk as she didn't want to alert the plant or anything else to their presence, her hand straying to lay next to her sword as she did so. Her father had taught her to use one at least, as well as a gun, so it wouldn't be that hard. She was fairly good at fencing, honestly better at it then she was with the gun...something that always disappointed her father. Still, the sword made her feel safe.... far more in her control then her powers.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-26-2012, 05:19 AM

Her eyes left the ruble as she looked at the cougar. "Maybe. But I think going from a normal cougar to a cougar human is a power by itself. When we're safe, perhaps we can find out for you." Miria told him in a calm tone. She looked at Bella as she spoke of the supermarket and nodded. They would need to find food and bottled water to keep their energy up. Also a bag for a first aid kit, just in case.

Miria looked to the cougar before following Bella towards the supermarket. Her hand flew over her mouth as she watched the creature be stabbed by the vine and closed her eyes before she kept moving. She felt the pain in her own heart and wondered how far her affinity with the Earth went. The green haired woman tried to keep up with Bella as she tried to relax and calm herself.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 05:39 AM

Damon nodded and followed the woman since she knew the way. He didn’t stick too close to them as he tried to memorize his surroundings. The sound movement of the plant impaling the horse creature caused him to jump back into a crouching position. A low growl emanating from the back of his throat as his ears laid back. His eyes were narrowed, staring at the unfortunate creature. The scent of blood filled the air, but probably wasn’t as noticeable to the humans. Getting the scent caused his stomach to growl, reminding him exactly of how hungry he truly was.

He took a moment to relax, telling himself even if it was a free meal that it was too dangerous. It took him a few moments, but he calmed himself, returning to a standing position. A worried look crossed his features briefly. How could he trust himself to travel with his new companions when he wasn’t in full control of his animal instincts? What if he attacked one of them or killed one of them? Maybe this hadn’t been such a good idea.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-26-2012, 05:50 AM

A mumbled curse in Italian slipped from Avi's lips as he accidentally tread on a protruding vine. He had seen corpses impaled on thorns that had appeared from vines such as the one he had just stepped on. Almost instantly he could see, as if in slow motion, a thorn shooting out from the vine to impale him. In a panic, he tried to back up, though he figured it was a futile attempt.

CLANG

Avi blinked at the wall of steel in front of him in a confused manner. There was a sizeable dent in the wall in roughly the area his head was located in. Had he...done that? Nimble fingers disappeared under his hood to trace over the shards in his skin again. How...strange.

Deciding he better move on instead of staying in one place to see if the plant would try attacking him again, Avi quickly spun on his heel and continued on his trek to the supermarket, this time carefully watching where his feet landed. He left in such a hurry, he missed the steel wall coming apart in ribbon like strands and disappearing back into the ground.

Luckily, the main street of the town wasn't much farther from his location and he soon found himself walking down the street, half-demolished buildings lining the way. Avi kept his eyes trained on the supermarket, refusing to let his eyes wander. This area was one where most of his friends had lived in... if it could be helped, he'd rather not see what had become of them or their homes. Once he reached the supermarket though, he slowed his steps, careful to step lightly to minimize any chances of getting detected by...well, by anybody really. He didn't know if there was still anybody out there he could trust, and he wasn't willing to take the risk of getting killed because his shoes squeaked or something stupid like that. He made his way over to where he roughly remembered the canned goods aisle had been in, making a mental note to grab a couple of items from the first aide aisle before he left.

As he passed aisle after aisle, the dimness of the store had him on edge. He grabbed a duffle bag as he passed through an aisle full of them, he'd need something to carry his supplies in.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 06:00 AM

As Miria reacted Bella instinctively reached out to give her hand a supportive squeeze. She had forgotten for a moment that the other girl had been spending the past three days stuck in her house so probably hadn't seen this yet... She might have seen something in the attack but without her memories this would be like the first time all over again. Bella couldn't help but feel a little sympathy for the other woman so just held her hand as she lead the two. She glanced back at the cougar, surprised to see a little worry. Even predators had fears it seemed. Maybe he was more human in mind then she'd thought.

She attempted to give the male a reassuring smile, though she briefly wondered if the differences would make the emotion get through... oh well, at least she was the kind of person who smiled with her lips closed so he wouldn't think she was showing her teeth in aggression or anything. She turned back to the road then and when they reached the supermarket would lead them to the duffle bag display and finally release the other woman's hand.

"grab a bag each and we can carry the most supplies that way." She suggested as she glanced at them and grabbed her own. For a moment she stared at them, something seemed different. She then counted the bags slowly and realized one was missing since her last visit. She frowned a little and instantly felt herself on gaurd as she searched the surrounding darkness. To explain to the others she whispered softly.

"there were more last time i came... we might not be alone"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-26-2012, 06:27 AM

She let Bella take her hand as they approached the supermarket and looked around before taking a bag. Bella's words scared her a little bit but they needed the supplies. Miria nodded as she walked towards the first aid aisle in search of bandages, painkillers, rubbing alcohol, wrap bandages and other supplies. Her green eyes scanned around the section of store she was in. The green haired woman kept her hands at the ready in case she need to summon something to protect herself. With the electricity out it was harder to see her surroundings. A stench hit her nose as she saw a body decomposing in the cheese aisle. Miria covered her face as she ran to the first aid supplies and tried not to pay attention to the body.

Her hands grabbed as many boxes of bandages painkillers, and wraps as she could. Along with three bottles of alcohol and peroxide. Miria turned her back to the supplies as she started to look for processed food that would last a while. She had forgotten that there might be someone else in the store.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 07:13 AM

Damon pushed the thoughts from his mind. He would deal with one thing at a time and right now it was more important for him to stay focused and be alert. Once at the supermarket the young male looked around. It was a curious place, just like all the other building he had seen. Maybe he should have thought to ask what a supermarket was before now, but it was too late to bother asking. All he had to do was grab one of the things she mentioned then go in search of food right. How hard could that be? He picked up a bag and walked off sniffing the air. His noise wrinkled at the mangled smells of spoiled goods, blood and rotting flesh. He shook his head and walked down and aisle. Unlike his companions he was able to see in the dark store. Knowing what things were on the other hand, he had no clue for the most part.

He started to grab various things off the shelves, examining them before placing them in the bag. Most of what he picked looked like it could be food of some sort. Most had images of plants on them, others fruit and some had meat. He hoped that he was getting the right things. Exiting the aisle he found himself in a section that smelled strongly of meat and blood. His eyes widened at all of the packs of various kinds of meat that lay around before him. A catty grin spread across his lips. Finally what he had made the journey here for.

Without much thought he dropped the he was carrying, it making a small thud as it hit the floor. He licked his fangs before tearing open a pack of steak. He didn’t care what kind of meat it was, he was starving. Happily the young male dug into his meal, forgetting about his companions and the possibility that there could be others beings in the store.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-26-2012, 11:06 PM

Name: Doesn't have one
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Black
Skin tone/Color: Pale
Height: 5'3
Build: Lean
Inhuman Features: Black feathers grow from his skin, down his arms and down his legs. Has bird like claws for feet. Crow wings. Claw like fingernails.
Clothing Style: Whatever is available
Power(s): Can communicate with birds, and fly, also has sharp vision.

Things had changed, they had changed drastically and it had been painful for the bird. Painful in more ways than one. His clan had flown away, left him behind. Scattered to the winds and sought safety and a new home. The crow perched uneasily on a large tree limb. He didn't truly understand this new change, but he wasn't just a crow anymore, of that he was certain. He looked humanish. But humans were frightening creatures, so he fully understood why his brothers and sisters had deserted him. He had become a frightening creature, to see his own reflection in a puddle frightened him. His wings twitched, and his talon's gripped the tree limb tightly for a moment.

His head snapped to the side, turning so quickly it was a blur of movement of black hair and feathers. He had heard something, a growl behind and below him. Grey eyes blinked and his head tilted to the side as he watched the shadows below him. Then something leaped at him, it was pure ferocity. Feral, snarling and wolfish. At least, he thought it was wolfish. The crow took the air quickly, if a bit clumsily. Trying to tuck his legs beneath his body, and not sure what to do with these arms of his as his wings beat hard to keep him aloft and his heart pounded frantically in his chest. The creature pursued him on the ground, loping after him. Leaping for him.

The crow beat his wings harder, flying faster. Slowly but surely he was leaving the creature behind. The crow continued to fly, leaving the trees behind for a human city. There were many tall building her could perch on, and perhaps the creature that pursued him would be afraid of humans and not chase him far into the city. He bit his bottom lip lightly, his wing beats were slowing and he was starting to descend, his wings were growing tired. It took so much effort to keep his body aloft, even though the wings were large enough, the crow himself wasn't quite used to the weight or such a large body.

He dared to look over his shoulder to see if the creature was still chasing him, it was no where to be seen, but that didn't mean it had given up. The crow's bird feet touched the ground running, his wings folding against his back gently and he plunged into a supermarket. It was right there, and perhaps he could hide in it. Perhaps the creature wouldn't follow him inside. The scent of humans was there, but he wasn't sure how fresh it was. Humans had fled, much the way his clan had and many other animals. Others had changed or died. He shivered lightly at that thought and his wings spread out behind him. The crow half leaped half flew up to a top shelf. Making a cacophony of noise as everything on the shelf where he landed fell to the floor.

His wings folded against his back, and his taloned feed clutched at the shelf tightly. He hunched down as much as he could as he squatted on his new perch. Eyes blinking and alert in the dimness as he looked around almost constantly. Perhaps he would be safe up here for a little while, the blackness of his feathers might help him hide in this dimness. Though his skin was rather pale.

Last edited by Kry; 09-26-2012 at 11:15 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 11:25 PM

Bella sighed as everyone seemed to scatter, still a little nervous as she had a feeling they weren't alone... Oh well. She shook her head and grabbed a bag, debating which person would need the most help. She decided the cougar likely did being he had never been in a store before. Yet even as she put her bag over her shoulder and started to follow the direction he had gone she heard a clatter of many objects. On instinct she drew her sword and started towards the sounds in a slight crouch.

"Who's there?" she asked, sounding far braver then she felt as she started towards the crow. She held the sword at her side, not wanting to start a fight but wanting it ready to use all the same. Her eyes strained against the darkness and inwardly she felt herself wishing the cougar was with her. At least he seemed able to see well..... she could see well enough to move around and her photographic memory allowed her to know where everything was as the supermarket was relatively untouched, save for where thins had fallen over due to a few wounded people who had wandered in for shelter only to die, but it didn't help much with accessing an enemy should she run across one.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-26-2012, 11:38 PM

Miria walked towards the canned goods and started to put several cans into her duffel bag. Her eyes were on the can in front of her even though she could not read the labels unless she got close to them. She looked at both ends of the aisle as before walking down the aisle looking for some other food. The noise startled the green haired woman and her fear triggered her magic which sent rubble flying towards the sound. Looking in the direction of her attack and wondered what she had done. Her first reaction was to run towards the sound to see if she hit anyone. Bella was so going to yell at her when she found out it was Miria's powers acting for her.

The woman heard Bella yell who was there. But she said nothing because knowing something else maybe in the store with her scared her. Her feet froze as she stood in the canned goods aisle.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-26-2012, 11:49 PM

Avi had finished gathering his supplies and had been about to leave from the back exit, the one nearest the frozen meat aisle, when he heard something drop to the ground and the sounds of...something digging into the raw meat. He froze where he stood, his eyes having adjusted to the dimness enough to make out shapes, he turned slowly towards the sounds.

The shape was vaguely human, though the extra features said otherwise. He could always just back away slowly, and hope that the other hadn't noticed him. As Avi came to that decision though, a cacophony of falling objects pierced through the relatively quiet supermarket, completely putting Avi on edge, his free hand inching towards the handcuffs he had clipped to one of his belt loops. A female's voice followed the noise, and Avi wondered just how many other individuals were in the supermarket.

"Merda!"

The curse slipped from his lips without him realizing as he heard something flying through the air and hitting other stuff on whatever path it was taking. Realizing he had cursed aloud, Avi's golden eyes flickered back to the individual that had been gorging itself on the raw meat and warily watched it.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-27-2012, 12:02 AM

The crow froze, completely still as someone approached in his direction. He gripped at the shelf tightly with his taloned feet, and hugged himself hard for a few moments. When the female called out, he shifted slightly. His wings unfurling a bit, readying himself to take flight and fly away. Then something hit him in the side of the face, he blinked and turned his head quickly in that direction just as a few more pieces of rubble pelted him. A soft bird like noise left his lips as he raised his arms to protect his face, the crow shifted a bit on his perch and somehow managed to lose his balance.

The creature tumbled from his hiding place, landing with a thud, and a very bird like noise of surprise. He hadn't meant to fall, but things were attacking him from no where and humans were in this place. Scary humans. He scrambled to his feet quickly, though he only came up in a crouched position, his wings twitching and his heart pounding his chest. He was facing the woman that had called out, his eyes watching her warily.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-27-2012, 12:11 AM

"Miria!" Bella called out, raising her hands. She focused on the rubble to keep the majority from the bird though a couple pieces slipped through as she was still learning control. When she managed to push the majority of the pieces away she looked at the frightened bird. His pale face against the darkness was filled with fear, and she just couldn't see him as a threat. With all the weird powers going around though, perhaps those who were frightened were the most dangerous threats of all considering those like Miria whose powers seemed to react to emotion. Bella still wasn't sure what hers were reacting to... sometimes emotion, sometimes thought... Shaking off the thought she turned back to the bird.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly as she got closer. She put her sword away in a gesture of good faith but she kept her mind as focused as she could. She could always throw the shelf on him and run if worst came to worst she figured. She heard the curse and briefly glanced up, frowning. Just how many people were there in here? oh well, at least so far they all seemed more afraid then insane and ready to fight....

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-27-2012, 12:12 AM

The green haired woman looked towards the noise of a man cursing before looking at the shelf as something started to move on the top shelf. She looked at the object that moved as the rocked pelted the creature. Miria's heart sank as she heard the noise of the creature and fell from the shelf. Her eyes filled with sadness and sorrow as she watched the creature cowered in fear before Bella. The green haired woman fell to her knees and tried not to cry as she felt the pain of the animal again. "I'm sorry...." Her words slipped from her mouth in a hushed tone before she closed her eyes.

Miria rested her forehead on her knees as the Earth quivered from her sadness. Her tears rolled down her face. Sure, she meant to hurt a creature if it attacked her...not a helpless little bird boy though. The green haired woman just stayed where she was so she could not hurt another innocent creature.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-27-2012, 12:16 AM

The figure of the male stiffened at the clatter of things being knocked over. His ears twitched as he head turned towards the noise. His eyes scanned the air as he sniffed the air for new scents. They weren’t alone anymore it smelled like there was a bird of some sort in the area as well as another human. The raw meat he had been eating, dropped from his hands upon hearing the familiar female voice. “Bella.”

Another voice came from the darkness much closer to him. He turned with a growl, ready to attack if needed. It seemed the unfamiliar human had found him. “Who are you,” the young man hissed. His tail swayed to and fro as he stared at the male with silver eyes.