Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-19-2014, 09:33 PM

The lady comes back and smiles lightly, "That will be 200 gold please....your things are ready. So you can leave at any time and good luck on your travels." the lady says softly. Alex nods "Thank you miss...and good luck rebuilding..." says while he looks over at Kirin felt him holding onto his hand. "Are you ready?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 09:37 PM

"Yes." He says after he pays. He heads to their horses. He says a silent prayer that they make it out of here without being stopped. He gets on the horse he had ridden earlier. He knows that they won't be able to stop in towns anymore. There was to much risk in it. They will have to camp from now on. Once they get away he will tell Alex what he's found out.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-19-2014, 10:48 PM

Alex climbs onto the horse very carefully so that way he wouldn't rip the stitches. He grabs onto the rains and guides his horse to the exit with Kirin. Alex knew they had to reach the kingdom boarder without getting caught. Of course that was going to be at lease a week travel.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 02:09 AM

Once they are away from the camp he lets out a breath. "My father has taken a bounty out on your head. He claims you have kidnapped me." He says his voice shaking. He hopes they don't have to ride fast. He doesn't want Alex to start bleeding again. "We won't be able to stay in any towns. We'll have to sleep outside."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-20-2014, 03:30 PM

Alex rides beside Kirin and looks over after he heard what he said. He wasn't surpise and sighs deeply, "Well I wouldn't be surpised about it. After all he is going to very extreme ways just to find you," he says looking around abit. He figure it was best to lay low during the day and travel in the cover of night. Alex looks back over to Kirin, "I figure it will take us a week to get to the boarder. So I think we need to rest during the day and travel only at night."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 07:57 PM

"I agree." Kirin says. "You want to know something crazy? He wasn't raising me to be a ruler. He was raising me to be a puppet." He whispers as they continue to ride. He has only come to this realization recently. "I don't think I could convince anybody that I was with you of my own free will." He says with a sigh.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2014, 01:38 AM

Alex looks over at Kirin and sighs deeply, "Well, he choose the wrong path. Once we get to my kingdom, I'm sure my father will bring him to justice." looks straight head. He also keep an very cautious mind to their surroundings.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 03:29 AM

"I hope you are right. The people, deserve so much better then what they have." He takes a calming breath. "We should think about finding a place to rest so we can travel tonight." He just hopes they will make it with out being caught.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2014, 08:38 PM

Alex knew the land a little bit better than Kirin. He knew where they could rest for the day, hide their horses and stuff. "I know the place where no one knows about it." The thief guides the horse in the direction where the cavern was at. "It was always my hideout when I was on the run from something." chuckles a bit.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 09:26 PM

"I never thought I would be on the run." He says softly as they ride. There has been so much death since he has left home and each one ways heavily on him. Though he really wants to break down, he won't let himself. When Alex's father takes over what will become of him? Will he be allowed to live? Where will he live? A shudder runs through his body.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2014, 08:43 PM

Once they reach to the cavern, he climbs down from his horse and walks around over to Kirin. "You did what was best, Kirin. You knew if you remain there, your father would just use you to no ends.." Alex wonder about himself if his father would did the same if he knew about him. Of course his father is much more different than Kirin's. His kingdom was one of the most happiest places to live and people loved to be apart of the kingdom. The king did everything he could for his people.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 09:07 PM

Kirin gets off his horse once they get to the cavern. "It might have been better that way." He whispers. "There wouldn't have been this much death if I had stayed where I was. If I had just dealt with what life had just dealt with the hand I was given." Tears slide down his cheeks. "I should have never left."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2014, 10:52 PM

Alex grabs both reins of their horses and lead them into the cavern. He stops and turns around, looking at Kirin. He lets the reins lose and walks over to Kirin. He pulls the male into his arms and held him tight. That's all he could do at the moment cause he wasn't sure what to say at this point.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 01:23 AM

Kirin clings to him and lets himself cry. His whole body shakes as he cries, but this is just what he needed. Soon he has stopped crying. He just cuddles against Alex, he feels better now that he's gotten it all out. He leans up and kisses Alex in thanks, as he doesn't currently trust his voice.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-27-2014, 09:36 PM

Alex returns the kiss and holds Kirin close to him. He sighs deeply as they both will be much happier once they are away from here. Maybe. Alex knew this was hard for Kirin, but he vow to himself, he would keep him safe.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-27-2014, 10:26 PM

Kirin curls against Alex and starts to drift off to sleep. He snores softly still clinging a bit to Alex as he sleep. He wakes several hours later and smiles as he sees Alex is asleep. He stands and goes to the packs and grabs an apple and munches silently on it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-04-2014, 10:35 AM

Alex rolls over slowly once after Kirin woke up. He continues to sleep a bit longer but it didn't last long cause once he reaches out for Kirin. He woke up and not seeing him there beside him. He begans to panic and sits up fast, "Kirin!" looking around. The sharp pain starts in his shoulder again and he winces.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 01:03 PM

Kirin rushes to his side. "Alex I'm right here." He puts his hand on Alex's shoulder. "I'm sorry I had just gone to get an apple. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to worry you." He feels bad that he had worried Alex.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2014, 01:53 AM

Alex looks over at Kirin and takes a deep breath. He closes his eyes, lowers his head a bit, before he looks back up at him. "No..it's fine...just next time wake me up before you go. You don't know who is out there we are still in between both kingdoms. And also there are still some bandits around here acting on their own." sighs deeply reaches up and touches Kirin's hand that was on his shoulder.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-13-2014, 02:16 AM

"I didn't want to wake you. You need your rest to heal." He said doing his best to keep his voice from shaking, "I'm sorry I worried you. I truly am." He sits next to Alex and leans against him. "For what it's worth I didn't leave the cave. I just went to where we had sat down the saddle bags.

(OOC: Saying that the horses are in the cave as well.)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2014, 09:44 PM

He sighs guessing he was right about one thing. He looks over toward the enterance of the cave seeing the sun was low. "Looks like we have a few more hours until sun down," he says looking over at Kirin resting back against the rock behind him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 10:17 PM

"Are you hungry?" Kirin asks. He goes to stand. He just wants Alex to rest. "I'll get you some fruit." He heads to the saddle bags and grabs an apple for Alex and also some water.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2014, 01:55 AM

Alex looks up at Kirin and nods, "Yea.." he says. He watches Kirin getting up and going to get him an apple. He looks down and stretches a little, the rock wasn't that very comfortable behind him. He yawns a little and rubs the back of his neck a little waiting for him to come back.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-23-2014, 02:35 AM

Kirin comes back with an apple for him. "Here you go." He says with a small smile as he hands Alex the apple. He sits back down next to Alex. He starts to wonder if he'll be able to make it. He is just so tired. He rests his head on Alex's shoulder.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2014, 02:08 AM

Alex takes it from him and smiles lightly, says, "Thanks, love." He relaxes and takes an bite out of the apple and lets Kirin rest his head on his head. "You should get some more sleep yourself...we will need to be alert when we are out tonight. We won't be safe until we cross the kingdom bounder." Or he hopes they would be safe after that.