Gaaah! Another kind of CI that out of 10 poses, I like just that one pose. T__T

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 PM

Aw. I like a lot of poses on it. xD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 08-05-2014, 10:28 PM

I know, your taste is different than mine.
Which make me sad in a way. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-05-2014, 11:57 PM

xD What. Why?

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 08-05-2014, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Hey Seridano! How are you? :3

Thank you - and also, thank you. xD

Dystopia:

Is this good?

re: Hads and Maria - Trying to get yours sketched up before I sleep, but might not scan. Should have them up pretty quickly [s]tomorrow[/s] tonight.
I'm doing quite well. Been a bit tired lately thanks to the new job, but other than that things are pretty great. How are things on your end?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-06-2014, 12:37 AM

Evening everyone.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2014, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
Ohh~ Lovely work!~ He looks perfect!~ > u< <3
I don't mind if he has one or not, it's really up to you~ x'3
Awesome. :3 I'll just give him a sort of "might be, might not be" area. That way it doesn't look odd with nothing and people can imagine it's there or not. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Aw, I hope you still visit us after the event, CK. It's been so nice having you around again, it really has. -wraps you in warm fuzzies- I know you'll burn out if you carry on for too long at this production rate, but it's cool for a short inspiration-driven spurt, right?
I ought to be visiting. I just don't know at what rate. At the very least, I'll make sure to come every time I get an event email unless I'm out of town. Apart from that... well. At the end of the event, I'm going to drop into the staff room and see what it "feels" like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Yeah it's always great to see an old face come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ CK - oooh. Thank you. That looks beautiful.
Do you mind adding a letter P for me?
I don't mind at all! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
I'm doing quite well. Been a bit tired lately thanks to the new job, but other than that things are pretty great. How are things on your end?
Ah, yeah. D: Your body should adjust soon enough. It might help to do stretches every day. Not necessarily yoga, but any stretching routine should help the body properly relax from job stress/activity and keep your body limber during the days you don't work. :x

I'm well! Nothing really exciting to yabber about, but nothing really awful to mope over either, so it's all good. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Evening everyone.
Evening!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:33 AM

Hey CK, how are you?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-06-2014, 01:33 AM

@ CK - :3 Thanks!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2014, 01:34 AM

Groggy! I just woke up and am dehydrated. @_@ Have a big glass of ice water beside me, so should recover soon enough.

How are you?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 AM

Hope you slept well :D

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2014, 01:39 AM

UUuuhmmm... :' I think so. xD Before I properly got down to sleep, my sister-in-law picked up the older niece-monster to take her swimming. And if the younger niece-monster was noisy, she at least didn't wake me through my earplugs before I got down into the deep sleep. xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 01:39 AM

I'm doing alright other than some tooth pain.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 08-06-2014, 01:40 AM

I keep meaning to get into yoga (exercise of any sort, really, but I've always been partial to the idea of yoga), but I find a certain...lack of motivation after a long day. Something to work on I guess. Gotta tell myself it'll help in the long run, even if i don't particularly feel like moving my lazy arse in the moment. ^.^;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-06-2014, 01:58 AM

Yoga is more difficult than you would expect. I had a few classes, and they were exhausting. @___@

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2014, 02:09 AM

Quote:
I'm doing alright other than some tooth pain.
Aw. D: I'm sorry to hear that! I don't know if you're interested in trying any of these, but the title of the page seems promising: Home Remedies for Toothache that Work | Top 10 Home Remedies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
I keep meaning to get into yoga (exercise of any sort, really, but I've always been partial to the idea of yoga), but I find a certain...lack of motivation after a long day. Something to work on I guess. Gotta tell myself it'll help in the long run, even if i don't particularly feel like moving my lazy arse in the moment. ^.^;
Quote:
Yoga is more difficult than you would expect. I had a few classes, and they were exhausting. @___@
Yeah, yoga can be exhausting. It's one of the things I do on my Wii Fit game. But you can also do self-paced stuff. Sun salutations are very relaxing and not really taxing on the body.

I mainly do floor stretches right now. Just your basic grade school kind. "Set your legs shoulder-width apart. Stretch forward as far as you can. Hold for a count of [x]. Turn and stretch toward your right foot as far as you can. Touch your toes or hold your heel for a count of [x]. Turn and stretch to your left foot and repeat. Ankles together, stretch forward as far as you can. Touch your toes or hold your heels if you can. Hold for a count of [x]. Repeat for a count of [y]. Repeat for a count of [z]." I do counts of 30, 45, and 60 and can now hold my heels and rest my face on my knees.

It is hard finding motivation, though. But I notice a lack of energy if I go a few days without doing it. And I usually don't sleep as well either. (But, to be fair, I'm not very active and if you have a job that takes you out of the house, the same might not apply to you.)

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 02:14 AM

Haha, thanks. I was actually getting ready to google that kind of thing because well I hate taking meds.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-06-2014, 02:16 AM

I've never played a Wii Fit game. Are they actually legit?

Huh. I'm glad that yoga is working out for you. I'm mostly interested it in it because I love being flexible.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2014, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Haha, thanks. I was actually getting ready to google that kind of thing because well I hate taking meds.
No worries. xD I try to avoid taking meds if I can too. Of course, it seems like I'm going to have to take an antihistamine tonight in spite of myself. C'est la vie.

Quote:
I've never played a Wii Fit game. Are they actually legit?

Huh. I'm glad that yoga is working out for you. I'm mostly interested it in it because I love being flexible.
Theyyyy.... Hm. Some of the games are very fun and can help you burn calories. I think if you know what to and not to do for the strength training and yoga workouts, it's probably a good replacement for going to the gym, but without that knowledge... I feel like I've hurt myself a little a few times because I wasn't familiar with what I was doing.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're at all sensitive about your weight, though. xD; The Wii Fit "talking balance board" is mean and it's inaccurate. (It also chews you out at a drop of a hat.) I'm sure some people think it's cute when you step on and it makes a sound like you're heavy, but I don't appreciate it. xD And it doesn't take into account different builds. My mom is of a smaller bone structure than I am. When I first got it, we both made profiles in the game and even though we were the same height and my mom was probably a little heavier than I was, she was "average" and I was "obese" (I was maybe 15 - 20 pounds overweight at the time - not "obese"). My dad was a little out of shape, but I got my bone structure from him, so when he made his profile, it decided he was "very" obese. Which just isn't true.

Sooo, yeah. I like some of the games and if the sort of calendar reinforcement of stamping days works for you (it does for me) and you can ignore the game itself chewing you out and the little negative reinforcements (I don't like that part), it's worth getting.

I'll stop ranting now and eat my dinner. >_>;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-06-2014, 02:40 AM

I never took the Wii Fit very seriously. I think of them in the same basic category as other sports games. xD;; I don't think I'd be too interested in playing them- Its kind of like eating fries without salt. You're already eating the damn fries, you might as well enjoy them. If I'm already gaming, I might as well enjoy it!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 02:40 AM

Yeah, I ended up taking some painkiller earlier. *sighs*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-06-2014, 02:44 AM

Oh. Did you just have yours taken out?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 02:54 AM

Nope, I had them out 8 years ago. I remember the pain. Also I still have some dental issues because of the one that was impacted. It did some damage to my other teeth on that side of my mouth.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-06-2014, 02:56 AM

Ah. I see. :c.