floatingfaggot
stephanie rose.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:03 AM

'Summer High is the largest summer school within the United Kingdom, with over 6,000 students crossing through our gates every year from over 100 countries and every continent. It offers students the chance to get the most from their school holidays by joining our award winning community.

Students are taught valuable life lessons, make friends and have fun while exceeding their potential. Apply for your child's place now to ensure that you are accepted!

We cannot wait to meet you for the best 6 weeks of your life!'

That's what they told us, but it was far from the truth.

My names Lily. I'm 16, British, but brought up in America.
Enjoys arts and sports. Friendly and outgoing.

and stuck in this horrible, unbelievable, prison block!
I feel trapped, and have nowhere to turn. My parents are both engineers, currently working on an oil rig out in the middle of the Caspian Sea; I've been brought up by my Grandmother over the last 5 years while they've been away in the ocean, but recently she's taken a turn for the worst health wise and my parents were unable to get the time off work (more like not bothered) so they sent me here.

The website makes the school block look like a wonderful piece of architecture, with a romantic setting and lots of friendly faces. I was a bit optimistic at first,you know, when something looks to good to be true... but I went along anyways trying to think the best of it.

The front entrance was graced with two huge gates, that you needed to be buzzed into, a beautiful flower garden surrounded the building (An old manor house) and we were greeted by a well presented, brunette women with the most piercing blue eyes I have ever witnessed. She welcomed us in politely, and took my dad into her office while I sat in the waiting room.

I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw up, my legs shaken and I held back the tears just thinking about how I was going to survive the next 6 weeks away from home. I had never left home before, not even for one night, I didn't have many friends and my parents had never taken me on a holiday before.

Maybe this could be the start of something new I thought, that I'd make lots of friends and never want to leave England ever again!

Within minutes my father and this woman came back out. 'Welcome to Summer High Lily, My names Mrs. Nicholas, and I am the Head Teacher here at Summer High. You're father has told me all about you and I feel that you will feel right at home here!'

- How wrong was she, my father didn't even know me so how would she know how I would feel!?

'Thank you for placing you're daughter with us, Please rest assure, she's in safe hands'

My father waved me off and walked out the door, without an I love you, without a hug, without a goodbye... I followed Mrs. Nicholas through two large, carved, wooden doors at the end of the hallway. Pushing the doors, into a burning, white light, I stepped out into my new home.

A bland, pale grey painted square wall imprisoned me.

'Girls this is Lily, make her feel welcome'

I froze, I was in this room with 20 pairs of eyes staring at me, noone smiled. I felt doomed.

'You're room is at the end on the right, you're paired with Peaches. Enjoy'

Last edited by floatingfaggot; 07-22-2014 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: BEGINS