finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:16 AM

Finx sighed and contined her walk lost deep in thought not really paying attention to were she was going.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 PM

Leaving the shop, Lucifer felt deflated from the social downpour. He couldn't believe that that one little girl could talk so damn much. Getting in his car, he sped off to start his rounds on the block of an apartment complex. Stepping out of the car, he flicked his sunglasses onto his nose before walking to search for any suspicious activity. Slinking in the shadows, a slight whistle fell upon his ears. Quickly, he stepped backwards as a tv fell in front of him. Taking a better look, Lucifer could tell it had come from the fourth floor. In the screen of the tv, he saw to shapes on the rooftop. Oddly enough he saw by the outlines of the bodies that one of them was a girl and the other was a guy. Shrugging his shoulders, Lucifer knew it could've just been some couple, and he had no authority to go up there and rain on their love affair. Turning to walk away, he caught a wisp of the conversation. Now alert, Lucifer realized who the voice belonged to. One of the knew assassins. Bolting towards the wall of the apartment, he knew that he didn't have time to use the stairs. Using the askew bricks and windowwells as footholds, Lucifer managed to reach the rooftop. Vaulting himself over the edge, he landed beside the to. With a snear Lucifer said,"Sorry for crashing the party. But I was just stunned that you hadn't invited me."

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-10-2013, 10:59 PM

Username: Daeman35
Name: Arrow
Weapon(s): Kusarigama
Appearance:

Delicor looked really scared, but there was this burning desire inside of her that forced her to keep still and not be the first to attack. She still liked the male. Not a day went by when she didnt think of him. "Arrow...." But before she could finish her statement, she felt someone watching them. All of a sudden Lucien walked out from over the ledge of the roof. It seemed as though he had just climbed from there. Maybe he was just doing his rounds as he usually did ever since the debacle with Finx. As soon as the male spoke, she felt like she had let her guard down too long. "Lucifer?"

Arrow really quickly took advantage of the situation. He pulled the girl into him as another male came from the rooftop ledge. Just as quickly as she pulled the girl into him, he had the blade part of the chained weapon at her throat.

Just as confused as she was about Lucien appearing on the rooftop, she was even more surprised with the blade at her throat and the pull of her body into his warm one. "Lucifer, Wait dont."

"Hello Lucien. Long time no see." He said, holding Delicor closely. Her scent and feel had been just as it was before when they had worked together that once. The blade he had to the girl's throat was pulled back and put back where it was suppose to be. The male that had stepped in was definitely someone he remembered. He had been there when Arrow was recruited him to come to the Children of the Law company. "Glad you could make the party." His all around Sadistic side had been coming out all night and now the male that had been there to see it at full force could see who it was pointed towards

Last edited by Daeman35; 02-11-2013 at 03:12 AM..

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-11-2013, 03:02 AM

"And who are you?",Luc asked snidely. "Of course you'd know my name but I don't intend on remembering yours. I'm afraid I only remember important things." This freak had crazy written all over him. "Would you mind telling me what you're doing on my turf? I don't treat visitors kindly." Drawing his own katana, Lucifer pointed it at the offender. "And by the way it's Lucifer not Lucien."

Daeman35

Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 AM

(hahaha my bad. I meant to say Lucifer, but we will say that he called him that.)

"Oh right... Well. Luci. Im just visiting an old friend." Arrow unwrapped the chain he had around his waistband. The knife was in one hand while he twisted the chain around Delicor who took her Chakram and split it in two in order to fight him, but the chain went around her neck which made her drop the blades. "Oh uh uh uh. Not this time my dear." He said sadistically.

Delicor almost wanted to cry as she got caught so easily by the one person that haunted her only nightmares. Now she would have to live with the fact that he was actually alive. It was hard to believe. The one mission she had to go one and there were two assassins hired to do it. They continued to get in each other's way, so they decided to work together. The male was much kinder back then, but she couldnt allow working together to get the target becoming public. What had happened to them as they were getting the target just gave her the perfect opportunity to show her employers that she was loyal to them and that no one would stand in their way of claiming such a victory.

"How about it Luci? You wanna dance for the girl? Or would you rather your bosses have another assassin for hire?" He pulled the knife back up to point at the male then threw Delicor to the ground who seemed to be so confused with what was going on. "Then lets DANCE." His laugh seemed crazed as he started to swing the ball at the end of the chain and wait for the man to strike. The crazed manic being seemed to be running his own actions as his smile was menacing. Instead of waiting for him to strike now that his thoughts were so crazed, he swung the blade he had in his hand to test the reflexes of the man as the chain swung around him in ways that seemed like it should have hurt him, only they released so that he wouldn't get hurt one bit.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-11-2013, 07:00 PM

Not flinching, Lucifer waited until the warning attack ended before lunging into his own attack. Stabbing his katana's blade in the air at the man's body. After stepping back to prepare himself for another attack, Lucifer took out a handgun and threw it to Delicor. "Use it.",he said quickly before running back towards the crazed offender. "Wanna lengthen that scar? Well you came to the right place!",he said with a snear. Lucifer had face many foes before meeting this man, most of them were crazed lunatics like this. But many of them dabbled in gun use not blades on chains. In the back of his mind Lucifer felt a glimmer of recognition. Stopping in his tracks, Lucifer was completely thrown off. "Wait, Arrow? Is that you?"

Daeman35

Old 02-11-2013, 10:35 PM

"Oh Luci. I'm so disappointed you dont remember me." Arrow said as he dodged an attack of the katana coming straight at him. As he dodged, the ball end of the chain went straight for the male's mid section, but it seemed he had been into the playful way that Arrow was fighting and stepped backwards towards the girl. It was then that he heard the playful banter towards him as he looked at what was thrown to his play thing. "Oh... Dont give her that. She'll shoot you in the back Luci. And then I wont get to have my fun with....." Lucifer had just realized that it was Arrow. His abrupt ending to the fight made him stop his own witty banter. The chain ended its attack by moving around the male's waist once more and the sword going into sheath on his back. He looked at the male as if he were angry at the fact that he wasnt able to play anymore. "Oh, Now you remember me huh?"

Delicor caught the gun, but didnt exactly know how to use it as she tried to watch carefully what was happening in the fight. This way if she did hit Arrow with the bullet, it would miss Lucifer. The problem was, Lucifer was in the way the entire time. Dropping the gun, she bent her head down as if ashamed of her actions. She was actually about to kill this man.... Again.... How could she? Without thought, she got up from where she was thrown and walked in between Lucien and Arrow. "Lucifer, you dont need to protect me. I know this man. There's no need to fight."

A smirk crossed the male's face as the girl seemed to move in between the two. This girl owed him a debt that she would never be able to repay.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:23 PM

Finx frowned at the street sign she was looking at "I'm lost." she sighed "Curses."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-12-2013, 10:30 PM

"Yeah, now you tell me that." Still searching the man's face for any possible hints of his past identity, Lucifer sighed. Then, a sudden mischeivious smile crossed his face. "We could always finish this. But, since you and the girl go a long ways back-before me- I think I'll leave you two to catch up. Or better yet.......New girl, I think I finally found you a partner." Though he was dangerous, Arrow was a killer. And his skills had to be acknowledged. "Either that or you can take Ace and I'll go get Arrow approved to be my partner." Lucifer shrugged his shoulders but knew that she was cornered. "He's interesting, and the agency could make good use of his talents. They might even let him pick his own missions once they see what he can do." He knew that Arrow was valuable, but the real question was how long could Arrow contain his bloodlust?

Daeman35

Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
((Im sorry i havent been online. I've been dealing with a death right now and unfortunately its still not over. I will do the best i can to post sometime this week, but we will see what happens.))

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 02-25-2013 at 04:34 AM..

Daeman35

Old 02-22-2013, 05:06 PM

Delicor was about to kill Lucien. She had never asked him to come in to the fight that they were about to have, She never asked him to put the two of them together. No he had come in and seen a scared assassin. From then he had decided to fight Arrow on his own. Guys were so complicated. She put her chakram back on her back as she looked at Arrow angrily. Her eyes flowed back to Lucien as she spoke. "Your giving me a choice between Ace who is wildly uncontrollable and would never work well with me versus the man that has a grudge. Your deranged. I work better alone."

Arrow was sad that the fight had to be over, but the way that Lucien was forcing the girl to make a choice on whether or not to be his partner or another's called Ace made him shiver with satisfaction. He knew exactly which one she would pick. It would either be pick your old lover who you tried to kill or another person who seemed to be a worse choice then him. She would go for Ace hands down since Arrow was the one trying to kill her.... well more like torture her through extreme means, but it didnt really matter. A smile crossed his face knowing that he would be with Lucien as a partner.

"But if you are forcing a partner on me, then fine. He will be my partner." Her eyes narrowed as she looked back at Arrow. She hated the thought.... no, the idea that she would have to be his partner, but there was no way she would be partner's with a girl that was wildly uncontrollable. At least with Arrow all she would have to do was to watch her back and he would do the job the way that they needed it done, he would just do it probably with a slight bit of sabotage.

Arrow's jaw almost dropped as he heard her answer to the male. She had chosen him. was this because of her feeling of obligation towards him or was it really just that Ace was a worse choice than he was? Wildly uncontrollable was the words that she had used to describe this person. Maybe if he made it so that Ace was her partner, she would be tortured enough. He would be able to torture her in his own time when they were back, but he would love to see how angry and distorted she became having that other person as her partner. "Well if I were to have a choice in this matter, I'd rather not have to watch my back for the moment she finishes the job. Give her that Ace person as a partner. I'm sure they would have fun. Besides, you are a formidable fighter. It would be so entertaining to be partnered up with you, Lucy." He said as she seemed to go wide eyed, jaw dropping slightly herself. "Oh, this will be so much fun." He said patting Delicor on the head. "I'll have fun playing with you at home, Deary. But you can have fun with your new partner."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 02-22-2013, 09:39 PM

Lucifer grinned as the two thought over the offers. He knew what he had set into motion. "Well, it was you who said you wanted a partner, right? And you who said you have no siblings? Well, you'll have fun with Ace." He knew that she thought he was out to get her, giving her Ace as a partner. But the truth was just a fraction of what the female had said. Yes, Ace was wildly uncontrollable. Or so she seemed. This was the closing act on a long time spent trying to find a loophole. A way to escape the plague of death. And Lucifer believed that finding Arrow had already set the plan in motion. He was going to free Ace, if he had to sacrifice his own comrads to do it.

Daeman35

Old 02-28-2013, 03:38 PM

"I NEVER said i wanted a partner." Delicor said gritting her teeth. "I just said i've never had one."

"Oh come now deary, Isnt that a lie?" Arrow said sneering at her. "We were partners for a year. Your just no good at it." He said laughing and getting ready for her to fight him.

Anger was rising so high inside her. Her face was getting so red, she decided she was just going to leave them. He was right. She was terrible at having a partner. It was always better if she was alone. "No, you just got in the way." The girl turned around feeling hurt as she paused for a second. "I will take Ace as my partner then." With that, she jumped from the roof and pulled out a wire for her to attach to the top of the roof that connected to her harness. As soon as she touched the ground, she hit a button and it retracted.With that, she decided to head back to the building to head to bed. There was no reason for her to stay up at this point. These games were just going to get on her nerves.

Arrow looked watched as the girl jumped off the building. A crooked smile crossed his face as he looked over at his new partner. "Well then Luci. I know when something else is going on in the shadows. Why dont you want your partner? No assassin would just take on a different partner in a heart beat. Theres no chemistry there. What are you up to?" He said walking steadily and slowly closer to the male.