Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-04-2018, 03:24 AM

Not a problem!! I'm glad I could help you out with your quest item :) <3
Did you still want the EIs too? I can take another look at your list and see what we can work out for those!

And don't feel bad about the brain spazz - I get them all of the time - especially over my phone lol!!

LOL No I don't live in NYC, I live in NY.. the state lol I've only been to NYC once and that was over 10 years ago :3 I'd like to go back though, but I plan on making a trip out of it full of Broadway shows, so it's more of a future vacation plan <3

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 02-04-2018, 06:02 AM

I do for sure but I should probably wait until I get my mule back, I've been doing a bunch of shopping and until I can complete those pending transactions I really should be careful. Don't wanna promise out more than I have XP Wanna reduce the risk of more brain spazzing XD

OH sorry I dunno why everyone forgets that New York is a whole state and not just Manhattan XD Upstate is very pretty though, haven't really been there except for once in the fall which was beautiful. Freakin COLD out there right now though, I could never handle the winters up there. Broadway is 100% a great idea for a vacation plan though XD I got to see Phantom of the Opera there when I was pretty young and I was SO excited about the whole thing I couldn't stop talking about it for months XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-04-2018, 08:08 PM

Lol! No problem! Just let me know when you're ready and if they haven't sold we can work something out - just link me to your updated list when you pop back in <3

Whenever someone sees NY they always think NYC lol I feel like I need to always put a disclaimer that says "NY... NOT NYC... TWO LETTERS.. NOT THREE... IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!" XD;

Winters are definitely rough! We're actually in the middle of a weather advisory about the snow right now so that's always fun - you'd never guess just a few days ago we had like, no snow! #BipolarWeather You can have -20 then 42 then 7 then 59 all in in the span of a week LOL

That one was amazing!! I saw it back in 2006 but I was disappointed about the chandelier. I had heard that in Canada they had actually crashed the chandelier to make it more authentic - when I went on Broadway they slowly lowered it down, and then during intermission they raised it back up. I said to my friend, they didn't crash it!!! How much you want to bet that the first thing they come back and say is about the fact that they got a new chandelier! Yeahh - first words out of their mouths was "Did you notice our new chandelier?" XD; Killed me!! Absolutely loved the whole performance though - it was absolutely amazing. The chandelier is probably the most memorable part though just because I was so mad they didn't crash it like they should have LOL Although realistically I knew they could break every chandelier they performed with, I still wanted it to crash a bit more realistically than slowly being lowered to the ground!!

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 02-04-2018, 10:26 PM

YAY Thank you!

It's true it's like my brain just is like yeah whatever there's a "c" there XD maybe you could do NYNC for new your Not the city XD the extra letter would be enough to throw people off at least XD I think it's cuse you never hear about anything upstate or otherwise... like the rest of us is like ... isn't that Maine? XP *never mind Vermont* lol I'm not sure why I find geography so to remember, It seems like an american handicap XD

I seem to recall the Chandelier crashing down, I was pretty young though so I was probably VERY easy impressed. I do know afterwards I made my buy me the sound track and would pretend I was the phantom darting around the house with a cape and sing *He's THERE ~ inside your MIIIIIIIIND* and it drove my mom MAD lol

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2018, 12:06 AM

Bwahaha! Now that's an idea!! The extra letter would definitely throw people and make them go "wait.. wha??"

Lol!! I think NYC is just such a huge tourist place and huge hub for the east coast that it kind of casts a shadow on everything :3

Oh funny!! I played the soundtrack and movie soooo much my m even knew the words! She didn't mind too much though, except for when I played it loudly

Sorry I haven't been back in! BeeBeen crazy busy and then the event hit lol Luckily I got everything this time around, even if I couldn't participate in half the threads :3

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2018, 08:54 AM

What's your lowest price on the Contribution Item: Perfect Pastries? :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-24-2018, 06:11 AM

How about 10k?
I'm missing a few rares as well - we might be able to work out a trade if you have anything <3

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2018, 06:30 AM

Oh! How about 6.5k? (will need a day or two) ^_^"

I saw the ones you are missing. Sadly, I have nothing to offer.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-24-2018, 01:30 PM

Unfortunately I couldn't drop to half price on it :(
I'd be willing to drop to 10k though - I don't mind holding it - just let me know! :)

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2018, 07:43 PM

Okay. I'll think about it for now. Thank you [nod].

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-24-2018, 07:51 PM

Not a problem at all! I did update the front page with my current list too in case that wasn't the one you saw originally - my quest thread is a bit outdated and I need to fix it. It's currently on my To Do list but hasn't happened yet!

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2018, 11:03 AM

Are you willing to sell Starry Tale for 4k ?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 03-03-2018, 06:34 PM

How about 4.5k? :)

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
How about 4.5k? :)
Sending trade

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 03-04-2018, 03:23 AM

I'll go ahead and send you a separate trade - it's easier for me to send it so I can find the item easier! If you want you can transfer the money into that trade, or we can just accept both lol I'm good with either! <3

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-05-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
I'll go ahead and send you a separate trade - it's easier for me to send it so I can find the item easier! If you want you can transfer the money into that trade, or we can just accept both lol I'm good with either! <3
^__^ Added the gold and accepted the trade made by you

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 03-06-2018, 12:08 AM

Thank you my dear! Trade accepted on my end as well <3
Enjoy your new item! :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-06-2018, 12:39 PM

Looking to purchase the Living Doll CI! If anyone has one please let me know - I'm good with either trading or buying. I will be updating front page with a photo of extras hopefully soon. In the meantime I can just list for whoever is interested in trading! :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-12-2018, 04:53 PM

I decided to list everything in the Marketplace for now, but the front page is completely updated! :)

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-12-2018, 06:34 PM

your avatar is gorgeous, emma corrin <3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-12-2018, 06:38 PM

Aww thank you salvete! I'm in Microsoft Edge, so every time the I equip I have to unblock the page again. It took forever! On my laptop, Firefox unblocks for the session until you exit the tab so the glitch isn't too bad. But this... it took be probably 20 minutes at least messing around with layers and combinations. I'm waiting on the background until I get on my laptop because I know I really want to layer it up!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-13-2018, 12:54 AM

I'm excited to see what gorgeous background you come up with :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-14-2018, 01:33 AM

Thank you!! I'm not sure what kind of a scene I want to go for just yet - I keep changing my mind lol!
My laptop keyboard is being finicky right now, though, so I'm waiting for it to finish charging before I mess with it. Though my screen is touch screen, it doesn't always open multi-equip well. My laptop is on its last legs, though, so we'll see how it acts when I charge it.. I may just end up doing it on the desktop and dealing with the triple refresh