Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-10-2012, 01:56 AM

"Maybe we should try to find a spot higher up but not to far from here," Jessie thought out loud. "The blood and scent of death will bring predators and that's not something we can bury." She stood scanning the area around them, looking for a good place to move camp to where they could still see the plane and get to it quickly if the rescue crews showed up.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2012, 05:29 PM

"What ever you two want to do is fine it was just suggestion. Just remember that the plane is the only structural shelter we have that has food. Anything else means we have to go looking for it. We don't know how long our rescue might take so we should try to take advantage of the plane until we either find something else or we get to go home." he says getting to his feet.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-17-2012, 09:20 PM

Yes that is true and a wise idea. Jessie stumbled to her feet and limped slowly back towards the plane, gritting her teeth against the pain shooting up from her ankle. Derrick and I will handle burying the dead and looting the plane, if you want to look for civilization and or a new camp, Jessie mumbled through her pain.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 09-18-2012, 01:12 AM

Jolene thought a moment, "How about we find a med kit and take care of ourselves first. Then I will head up and see if there is a way to the top of the cliff. Making signal fires up there would provide a sign for our rescuers." She looked at them to see what they thought.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-18-2012, 01:21 AM

Jessie nodded. "That seems like a good idea." She limped towards the plane, trying to walk without putting weight on her ankle. Pain licked up her leg as she hobbled along, teeth clenched. She wasn't used to asking for help or showing weakness and she really didn't plan to start now.

maidenroseheart

Old 09-25-2012, 01:29 PM

Jolene grimaced as she saw the girl limping. "Hey Jessie, you need a hand there?" She didn't want her to make any injuries worse. Out here there wasn't going to be ready aid if something went wrong. Jolene hesitated, then ran up beside the girl, pulling her arm around her shoulders to provide support. Inside she cringed, hoping that the girl wasn't offended.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 02:16 PM

"Thanks," Jessie whispered, leaning on Jolene. She was going to have to watch her stubborn self out here. This was no time to limp around pretending to be okay when something worse could be wrong. She looked up at the smoking, crumpled plane and almost felt like crying, thinking of all of those people who would never reach their destinations. Were they returning to families? Or fiances? Did they have little kids waiting for them at home?

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2012, 04:33 AM

ooc: sorry dont mean to take so long to reply just a lot going on right now

ic: he nods at Jessie. "It might be a good idea to make some weapons to. There's no telling what's hiding in these trees and it's better to be safe I think." he says going to Jessie's other side and offers to help her.

maidenroseheart

Old 09-28-2012, 03:55 PM

Jolene liked Derrick's suggestion. Grinning past Jessie at him, she said, "I like that idea. The weapon part. Not the dangerous part. Besides twisted metal, what do you think we could use?" She slowed down a little as they reached the plane and the thicker debris around the plane. Decaying flesh filled the air with it's awful stench and dried blood covered many of the remains and seats. She pushed at a case with her toe, noting it was a personal item instead of a crew kit, then moving on.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-29-2012, 02:20 AM

"We need to look for the first aid kit, the kitchenette area and see if they have any kind of toolbox on board. Some tools can be used as weapons. Depending on the kitchen they might have real knifes and not just those flimsy plastic things that look like knifes." he helps Jessie sit in one of the empty rows of seats. "Try to rest for a bit. Their first aid kit might have some advil or something." he said and headed down the opposite end of the isle.

maidenroseheart

Old 09-29-2012, 02:23 AM

She patted Jessie's shoulder and went searching in the opposite direction. Walking careful to avoid stepping on anything sharp or on what was left of a human, she pulled her shirt over her nose to help block the smell.

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 10-05-2012 at 10:42 AM..

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 08:36 PM

Jessie tried to rest her ankle but she felt like such a wimp sitting there while the other two were working. The stench of death and decay, had her stomach rolling with nausea. She tried to scan the wreck from her spot, looking for trouble or anything helpful.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2012, 09:37 PM

ooc: just letting you two know. unless there was a fire or its really hot and humid where this is all taking place it doesnt really make since that the bodies are starting to smell or decay yet. it hasnt even been a day yet. if there was a fire that burned some of them then yea it was smell like burning hair, skin and whatever materials that make up the plane like the fabric and padding that make up the seats. just saying

ic: He checks the first over head compartment that he comes to and quickly jumps back and bumps into the seats behind him as the carry ons fall out nearly hitting him. "Hey we should check all the carry ons to for anything that might come in handy!" he calls out scooping up the duffel and hard covered case that fell out.

"Would you mind looking through these?" he asked going back to Jessie. Leaving the bags by her feet he goes back down the aisle he went down before and stops beside the people who sat under the overhead compartment he just emptied. Closing their eyes he mumbles an apology as he searches their pockets for anything that might come in handy.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 10:09 PM

ooc: There was fire after the crash, but maybe we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

ic: Jessie lifted the duffel and unzipped it, feeling horrible for what she was doing, but she knew that the owners didn't need it anymore. She dug through the clothes, looking for what might come in handy. She set aside what she thought might help and piling the rest on the ground in front of her.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-01-2012, 12:42 AM

Hearing the advice to check luggage, she stopped her random glancing around to start opening compartments. Finding an empty seat, she placed started neatly stacking the stuff there. With the nearby compartments emptied, she picked out two backpacks and emptied them on the floor. Electronics were not of much good. One of the books would make good fire starter material. She placed that into one of the backpacks. Continuing going through the luggage, she pause at the lipgloss. One couldn't have too much of that could they? She moved it to the backpack. Sweaters and jackets that might fit. Tooth brushes and toothpaste. Basic hygiene was always important. Extra socks. Most of it though stayed out. The backpacks were mostly full but not really heavy. She slowly stood, leaving them there for the moment. Nearing the cockpit, she looked around for the black box. It was actually orange, she knew. Finally finding it, she picked it up and brought it with her. At the top of the cliffs above the plane, both a signal fire and the wreckage below would be seen. This would just guide any search crews in the right direction.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Jessie finished off the bags that had been brought to her and begin packing the stuff to keep in the duffel. There were some shirts that should fit them, a small battery operated radio and a handful of more batteries, a couple of bags that, though it hurt her to admit it, would make good fire starter, and a little sewing kit. She also found a makeup bag with several tubes of lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara and several things of eyeshadow. She tucked it into the duffel bag, along with the small bag of jewelry she had found. Should they find civilization they might sell the jewelry for what ever they needed.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2012, 05:21 AM

Deciding to leave the rest until later he continued on to the kitchenette area and started to rummage through the drawers that had come lose during the crashed and looked for any food that survived and anything that they could use as weapons.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-04-2012, 12:08 AM

She gingerly looked through the twisted metal into the cockpit. What could be in there? Besides the crew? She didn't want to go in, but felt it wouldn't be right to at least not look. There was a marshall sitting in the back seat, strapped for the crash. Marshalls carried guns. She hesitated, then pushed her way in and stood there hesitantly. Afraid to move. Taking calming breaths, she slowly reached towards the gun and unstrapped it. Sliding it out, she held in close in front of her. Trying to stay calm, she backed out of that tight space and ran as soon as she reached the aisle.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 06:21 AM

Hearing someone running he quickly left the kitchenette area and returned to the aisle. "What's wrong? What happened?" he asked rushing over to Jolene. "Is someone in there?" has asked noticing where she was coming from.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-05-2012, 06:28 AM

Trying to not look out of breathe, guilty or scared all at the same time, she admitted, "Well I found a gun in the cockpit. Just freaked out at the dead people is all. I am really not fond of dead people. Or animals. Or death." She felt a bit shaky. Just having Derrick there calmed her down though. He was very much alive. Giving a weak smile, she asked, "Pretty silly of me to run from something that can't chase me huh."

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2012, 06:36 AM

He pats her shoulder. He'd give her a hug if he knew her a little better and nods. "It's ok. Would you mind checking the kitchen? It's a mess in there, it looks like all the drawers and cupboards opened during the crash. I'll check the cockpit." he says giving her a warm smile.

maidenroseheart

Old 10-05-2012, 10:44 AM

Glad to have the encouragement and a task to focus on, she nodded, "Sure. The two backpacks on the floor are things I picked up. I found the black box and stuffed it in one. Here..." she all but shoved the gun she had taken from the dead marshal into his hands. "There is that." Turning, she quickly walked away trying to get her flustered and nervous feelings under control. Derrick didn't realize how much the idea of straightening the kitchen appealed to her. Jolene headed that, stopping by Jessie to see how she was doing. "You doing alright there Jessie?"

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 PM

He took the gun and watched her walk away. He turned the gun over in his hand looking to see if it was still in good condition. Seeing that it looked fine he made sure the safety was on and then removed the clip and then popped the remaining bullet from the chamber. Finding the bullet in the debris on the floor he scooped it up and put it back in the clip. Putting the clip in his pocket and tucked gun in the back of his pants and then headed for the cockpit.

ooc: where did Silver Storm: go?

maidenroseheart

Old 10-07-2012, 03:15 AM

ooc: I am unsure... haven't seen her on facebook either...

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-07-2012, 03:49 AM

ooc: dont want to move things along to much
should we give her some time?