Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-21-2012, 01:12 AM

Tristan Twirled the barrel, and then spun it. it pointed towards you. "No talk..."he hand's it to you. "Play?" he asked.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-26-2012, 07:05 PM

A smile remained on Anastasia's face as she took the gun and pointed it at her hand, a giggle escaped her lips as she pulled the trigger. Silence, nothing but a click. "Russian Roulette Tristan. It is a fun game, da?" She asked handing the gun to him still smiling, "I wonder when Alex will get here, this will be a very fun game if we had more people." Anastasia said holding the pipe behind her back and hid behind her scarf.

Yuri slowly headed for the fire exit and slid down the ladder, he landed quietly and stayed in the alley watching the events unfold. 'She's at it again, Russian Roulette, she and her father's favorite game.' He thought as Yuri stayed quiet.

Andraus

Old 05-26-2012, 07:41 PM

Tristan Grinned. "Only pointing at the hand? You must be such a Coward. A Real man/Women would do the head, Like it should be"he said, Spinning the barrel, and rolling it again. This time it was him. He pointed it at his head, and pulled the trigger. a Grin. He knew he was taunting her, and was planning to keep it up.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-27-2012, 12:26 AM

Anastasia smiled softly as she seen Tristan survive and taunt her little game. She giggled softly as she took the gun in her hand opening the chamber and placed the bullet in a hole then spun it. "Why of course, I would have placed it on my head but I did the mathematics of this wonderful game," Anastasia said snapping the barrel of the gun in place and pointed it at her foot, "you see, if I had placed the gun to my head, I would have lived, we both have a 1/6th chance of getting hit with a bullet, that is the "American" version of Russian Roulette." She said with a smile on her face and pulled the trigger...nothing but a click, "You're turn." Anastasia said with a smile and started to spin the pipe behind her head.

Andraus

Old 05-27-2012, 12:52 AM

Tristan Grabbed the gun, and spun it again. He then looked up when he heard Tire's. "Seem's that lady luck's in my favor! "he said, pulling the trigger. It clicked, but that wasen't what he ment. Alex's car was driving by, and fast. "Sorry miss, but your coming with me. "he said, Pointing the gun to her head. Alex then drove in front of the shop

"Get in! Hurry!" he said, and reached in the glove Compartment. He pulled out a 10mm Machine pistol. He then loaded a clip in, and looked around for any body-gaurd's, while Tristan lead The girl to the car.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-11-2012, 12:49 AM

Anastasia gasped lightly as she was felt her body being forced to turn and go into the car. She looked around and saw Yuri about to to take action from behind the alley, she quickly shook her head as she got into the car. She grunted softly as she looked at the boys taking her away, a light sigh escaped his lips as she looked at them, "I d-do not know what the point is in kidnapping me, what is the meaning of this?" She asked panting lightly rubbing her head as her scarf seem to wrap around her as if it was protecting her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-18-2012, 07:21 PM

[nom nom nom nom *waits*]

Andraus

Old 12-24-2012, 05:35 AM

buffythevampireslayer12:

Gothika_Knight:

Tristan got into the back see with the girl, closing the door.. He then picked up a Ammo Box, and loaded the bullet's into the clip. "Punch it, Alex. "he said to him.

Alex looked in the Rear-view mirror. "I warned the Braginski Family too Many time's That I DON'T want their people Snooping around my dad's shop. You guy's don't wanna listion, then Il just force you too "he said, and started driving bumping into Yuri. Not enough to Really kill him, but enough to knock the breath out of him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-25-2012, 04:19 AM

Yuri's eyes widen as he jumped out the way as best he could. He grunted softly as his breath slowly started to come back to him. 'Damn it.' He cursed pulling out his phone and called Ivan. "Master Ivan, the boys of the Garage, they took Anastasia." Yuri said as Ivan's heavy breathing entered into the phone. "Listen Yuri. Anastasia is the only family I have left. Follow them, I'll send reinforcements." Ivan said in a stern voice, Yuri nodded "Da, understood." Yuri started running down the alley, he knew these streets like the back of his hand. He climbed along the sides of the building like a free-jumper and continued to follow the car, hiding for sight.

Anastasia grunted softly as she hit her back against the back of the car door as she looked out the window. She hoped Yuri was ok as she looked back at Alex and Tristan. "What do you mean by force?" Anastasia asked with confident look. Her father taught her to never show fear or worry. As a Russian Royalty in the mafia, she had to make sure fear and worry was the last thing she wanted to show.

Andraus

Old 12-25-2012, 04:56 AM

"Until your Father get's it through his Thick skull that I'm NOT letting you people control my Dad's shop, You Ain't going back. "he said to her. He then reached down, and dialed Delilah's Number. "Please answer...."

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-25-2012, 10:22 PM

Delilah saw her phone ringing and picked it up. "Alex? What is it?" She asked. She could hear tires squeling.

( :/ sorry if it aint long i am distracted by my kindle lol merry christmas everyone!!!)

Andraus

Old 12-26-2012, 12:21 AM

"I got a girl from the Russian Mafia family, and she need's a place too.....'stay' "he said, looking at the girl from the rearview mirror.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-26-2012, 01:27 AM

Delilah thought for a second. "Bring her by but make sure you aren't followed," Delilah said. This worried her. What trouble was Alex in? She hung up and waited for them to come. She had a gun in her hand just in case they were followed.

Andraus

Old 12-27-2012, 06:26 PM

Gothika_Knight:

Alex drove up too Delilah's house, and parked in front of it. He then got out, and looked around. "Alright, bring her out Tristan. "He said, looking at him.

Tristan put the gun to the girl's head. "Get moving."

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-01-2013, 06:15 AM

Anastasia remained silent during the rest of the car ride, she didn't know what to do. They car was too small for her to use her pipe and the gun Tristan had was filled with new bullets. She looked out the window as Alex started to call someone from his cell, after a while they pulled up to a house and Alex spoke to Tristan. The next thing Anastasia knew, she had a gun pointed at her head again. "As you wish." She said with a smile on her face as she stepped a foot out and stood slowly as her hair blew in the gentle wind as she walked forward smiling. "Lovely place, who lives here?" Anastasia asked politely as her scarf swayed with her movements.

Andraus

Old 02-01-2013, 05:11 PM

"None of your Concern. "Alex said, then walked to the door, and banged on it "Deli! it's me, Alex. Open up! " he said.

Tristan kept a look out, while still keeping the gun on her head.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-03-2013, 01:58 AM

Anastasia watched as she crossed her legs and leaned against the car. Her scarf moved and shifted under her and flicked her hair. "Hmm, interesting. I believe I should be concerned since I am in your care. You are both horrible when it comes to kidnapping." She said with a smile on her face. She took out her pipe slowly and started to spin it in her hand.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-06-2013, 02:57 AM

Delilah opened the door. "Come inside and hurry," she said, ushering them in fast.

Andraus

Old 02-06-2013, 05:16 PM

Tristan yanked it out of her hand, and threw it. "Na ah ah. "He said, and pushed her inside.

Alex walked in. "thank's deli. I know this put's you at risk, but I had to put her somewhere "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-06-2013, 10:09 PM

" It's no big deal. Besides you can make it up to me later," she said with a wink. She then closed the door an locked it. "ok so what is going on exactly?" she asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-07-2013, 06:44 AM

Anastasia blinked as she saw the front door open. Blinking confused, she stood straight until she felt a tug at her hand. She turned her head to see Tristan took the pipe she had and threw it far from them, before she could walk over to get it, she was suddenly pushed into the house. Before Anastasia had time to get a look at her surrounding, she tripped a little but managed to catches herself be leaning onto a wall. "Сегодня будет интересно." Anastasia whispered to herself as a smile appeared on her face. "That is actually a question. I would like to know answer to." She said smiling as she closed her eyes.

Andraus

Old 02-10-2013, 07:03 PM

"Until her father learn's that my family's business is not going to be extorted by any mafia family's, I'm going to keep her. "Alex said to her.

"Plus, we can get plenty of cash from her. "Tristan said, laying down on a couch. "She IS the daughter of the Braginski family head. "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 PM

"Ahhh that explains it. Well you guys can hide out here as long as you need. I stay out of mafia member's ways so they should not know where to find me at," Delilah said and sat down.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-12-2013, 02:55 AM

Anastasia remained silent as her eyes stayed closed. Humming softly, she opened her eyes and started to walk into the kitchen, gently scraping her fingers onto the counter and table. She closed her eyes and remembered her mother, the food her mother use to make when she was younger. Tears slowly streamed down her face, hiding her face into her scarf and held it tightly, the scarf was all she had left of her mother and she wasn't going to let it go. Her white gloved hands gently rubbed the slightly dusty window pane as she looked out the window, "Mama, why did you have to go? I will find out who killed you mama...I will kill him and make that person pay with his life." Anastasia whispered faintly as her smile went away and her brows arched forward...for one of the very few times in her life...Anastasia became angry.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2013, 05:29 PM

buffythevampireslayer12:

Tristan walked behind her. "People like you deserve what you get. "He said, glaring at her.

Alex sighed. "god, what am I going to do?......"he said.