fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-22-2011, 08:23 PM

"Thank you Barinz. I think it might be safer if you did not accompany me though. I want to be an intermediary, and I do not want to seem as if I have taken sides. I have to visit the human world now. Hopefully I can see what they want. If not, perhaps I can convince them to at least have a meeting." Liuliana inclined her head and left to the carriage, to the surface.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 PM

"Th-thank you" Drevara hadn't seen the Beast with leather wings before it spoke drawing her attention, and startling her. she then turns to stare at the gate as it swings the large gate surprisingly quiet despite its size. "wonder how long it takes for them to oil that door..." she had seen such gates before in the castles in which so many people were fond of in the early 1900's but none that big... or that quiet.

Walking forward into the city proper she stops after a few feet and stares momentarily unsure of where she should go. shrugging she decides to explore her surrounding and maybe find something to eat. after about an hour of exploring she decides to ask her aidl where she was suppose to meet the guide that it had mentioned... and when

"so... Aidl?" she asks its name a little uncomfortable talking with it, a result of a century of hiding from the witch burning age. "where am i suppose to meet this guide that you mentioned earlier? and when?" as she speaks she looks about her for landmarks wanting to find her way around if she ever needed to. "wonder if its possible to use the roofs... may make it easier then walking on the streets sometimes" Drevara thinks to herself as she had noticed how crowded the streets were.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 10-25-2011, 10:02 AM

With a chuckle to Husky's words, urit turns and looks at the server. She studies the girl for a long moment before placing her order. "I would like some lemongrass and fennel tea, some dried fruit- preferably dates if you have them- and a cheese sandwich." She flicks her eyes to Husky, waving a gloved hand indicating that she should order as well. When she has completed that and the server has wandered away, Urit leans back in her chair, studying the woman who was her handler.

"I have been doing some research through the AIDL. It seems to me that many people have been called to the city. After learning just a bit about them, I am having trouble understanding why I am among them. The powers they seem to possess are staggering. Immortality, magic, elemental powers and so much more. Each power seems more improbable and fantastic than the last. In comparison I seem so very meager. While they have these incredible powers, I do not. I have no powers in fact- a few skills here and there, but what are my skills in the face of gifts of that magnitude?" She chuckles, pressing on after the rhetorical question. "In the face of the others, I am so mundane. They seem so much more...ahh..well, just more than I." She leans back again, lifting her hand to cut off any protest.

Urit leans forward, resting her elbow on the table in front of her, then her chin rests in turn on her upturned palm. "I can only conclude that either the other heroes called are dumber than a sack of doorknobs or it is my inherent lack of power that is needed in some way. The city is in some sort of Crisis and people with incredible power and gifts have been called in an attempt to save it. I find myself wondering why those within the city are not working toward that goal. Perhaps they are just too close to the situation." She crosses her long legs beneath the table, shifting slightly in her chair as she leans forward again, her black eyes focused on Husky.

"It seems I need to find the Informant to find more information on the situation here. But, before that, I understand that your siblings are also handlers. I want to gather the other heroes. It seems asinine for all of us to work so independently, attacking the problem from so many angles ineffectually when we could be working together and pooling our resource and talents. Can you arrange a meeting with them for me?" Urit lofts a slender eyebrow curiously as she relaxes into her seat, pulling her gloved hands into her lap.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2011, 08:16 PM

<Anything to add Largo?> Circa was feeling a little overwhelmed at this point and rather hoped he didn't. She needed a little time to herself to absorb all this new information.
Largo cocked his head to one side then shook it slightly. <But if we think of anything that's what the Aidl's are for right?>
She sighed <I guess......>
Largo nodded his head <Well that settles it then> he said in a no-nonsense tone.

Circa patted his head, then turned back to Melusia grinning brightly.
"Sounds good to us" she said, "What do you suggest for both?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-27-2011, 06:22 AM

Hana_Ryuzkai: Watching your cheeks flush slightly, Melusia cuckles and begins speaking of the things that had happend in his day. A troll had opend a stall on Newborg Street. A shop on Leni Avenue began selling a new type of scarf made from gosimer fur. A new well was put in to start setting up for an irrigation system near the new farm in Hemel Burrow. As he speaks he comsumes his meal with a smile, filling his glass whenever it empties. When your glass empties the first time he smiles and says, "I think for your first time, that will be more then enough cerrie. Insted, have some pomagranite juice." With a wave of his hand a bottle appears and he pours it's contents into your wine glass. As soon as he finishes eating he thanks you once again fro the meal and wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Ah noe cerrie, I have spoken much of myself. Is there anything you wish to talk about while I am here?" Resting his hands , fingers laced together on the table, he leans forward with a dazling smile and waits.

fairywaif: The carrage awaits you just outside the front entrance to the palace. The underwater city spread out beneath you is filled with many glistening colors and half the buildings seem to be designed after different kinds of shells. The carrage itself has a swirled spike on the tiop like that of a conch. Pulling the trasport are two large fanged beasts with long thick arma and legs with webbed hands anf feet as well as a large dorsal fin running the length of their backs. Their tails sway gently back and forth, caushing the thick hair like material converin most of their bodies to flutter about i the small current. There is no driver, but one of the beasts looks at you with such an intellegence you can tell they are compitent enough to understand your wishes. The carrage is a closed top carrage with no side doors, only small pearl looking orbs on strings covering the entances on either side.

emiko_firecaster:
Aidl

-Your Handler wil be with you shortly. She is on her way-

A few moments later a woman steps out of the crowd. Her violet hair cascades down her back like spikes, fanning out between her nine thin bright green fox tails. Al light blue tank top barly contains her generous endowments, stretching the fabic tight. Her tigh black leather jeans have several holes in them, quite obviously not for fasion reasons for each split has waht seems to be dried blood around the entire circumfrence. The amount of dirt on her small feet make her pale skin almost vanish beneath the filth. SHe smiles at you, holding what looks to be an Aidl in her left hand. Glancing at it for a moment she slides the device into her back pocket and extends her right hand. "You're Drevara Rumro right? If not, you're doing one hell of an impression of her." Laughing at her own joke she continues, "MY names' D'doria Ivelic, and I'll be your Handler. Nice to meet you!"

Moxie: Hunky smiles in a motherly fasion. WIthout sounding condecending she begins speaking. "Do you think just because you are not as powerful as many of the others that you will be of little use here?" Without waiting for an answer she goes on. "I may not know the exact problem, but I do know that helping with solving it has nothing to do with how strong you are. A Hero is not considered great by the power in it's arms, but by the strength of it's heart. I don't know how much you know about energy, but let me explain a bit about the Energy of Grargoth, the city between." Sitting back, she crosses her large arms and clears her throat. "All being make several different types of energy, and one energy in particular is what Grargoth, the city between, was born to, and lives on. I don't know what it is, none of us save for Papa and my eldest brother Fargist, know what it is. Papa says that of people find out the flow will slow down, if not stop all together. SOmething about most races looking to profit from things they create. The energy recived by the city is vital, and if it is stopped completely for even a second, Grargoth with vanish."

Shaking her head, Husky gets a haunted look. "I've felt it you know. The flow change. I'm a part of the city. What it feels, so to do I. . . ."Trailing off she takes a few seconds to compose herself. Shrugging off the gloom she smiles once again. "So dear, no matter the powers, no hero is "More then you" in any way that counts here in Grargoth." Lookinh about, Husky watching the server skate up and deliver the drinks and fingerfoods the two of you ordered. Taking a long drink ofe something green and thick looking she lets out a satisfied sigh before setting the cup down and continueing. "As for the people? Why to the people living in Grargoth not know? Well, much the same reason Papa isn't telling even al of his childern and the Heros. If people knew there was trouble, they'd ask how can they help, and many wouldn't be satisfied with knowing that just by continuing about their lives they are helping imensely. Papa doesn't want them to worry, bcause it would be counter productive."

Taking another long swig, she looks over towards the park nearby, watching some childern play. "If Grargoth vanishes, these people will live. They simply will be returned to the world they came from. Papa, and my brothers and sisters. . . . .We are the ones in danger, so we aren't going to cause a panic in the city on our behalf. . . ." Finally, Husky looks down into your eyes. "As for your request, here's what I can do. I can send out a message for my siblings to deliver to the other Heros, but we are assistants, not parol officers. We can not make them come. I can extend the invitations, but it will be the Heros' choice wether or not to come." Winking she adds, "Acting seperatly is not ineffective by the way. Depending on personalities, working together can be highly detrimental to the goal we are trying to achieve here. This isn't some big bad guy you are all working to defeat. It's much more vaugue then that. Like trying to catch smoke with your hands."

Squall Ravenhart: Looking up at the sun Melusia thinks for a moment. Finally he turns back to you and smiles. "Mon'dam, though I enjoy your comapny greatly, I would not dare be late for this meeting with the young lady I am to go see. Just like you, this is all new to her, but unlike you, she seems to need a bit more in the ways of support. As for the jobs. . . . ."Looking you up and down his grin widens sligtly, "Perhaps some rest before heading off into a new adventure would be to your best benefit Mon'dam." Looking at Largo he nods slightly, "And I am sure your frind would like to see his new bed." Chucklign slightly Melusia stands and waves his hand causeing the stool he had been sitting on to vanish. He offeres his hand to you to help you up, smiling one of his most glowing smiles.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2011, 03:50 PM

Shotacon: Drevara looked down at the young looking girl. she looked like so many of the beggars that she had had the "pleasure" of meeting before they had stolen her wallet. "Is this really my handler?" While the generous endowments of the woman had caught her eye she had much practice in not staring openly, and instead let her eyes look down her body studying the woman. the tails was different for sure, but the hair was pretty.

Out loud she remarked "So your my handler... mind telling me why i was pulled here, miss D'doria?" her tongue stumbled slightly over the foreign name as she smiled. "And yes, my name is Drevara, its a pleasure" she looked up and around for a moment before asking out loud again, "so is there somewhere we can eat at? and how will i pay for it?"

Drevara was often accused of being strait and to the point, something that she found often cut through the time wasting, something strange to be concerned about for all that she was immortal. she just found that it saved time and that she didn't have to listen to the semi-useless banter.

Last edited by emiko_firecaster; 11-17-2011 at 04:57 PM..

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-27-2011, 11:03 PM

Jamin listened intently as Melusia spoke about what he was busy doing, all the wile she drank the wine and found herself becoming more and more cloudy headed. A small giggle escaped her when he suggested she not have anymore and proceeded to fill her glass with juice insted. "You know, ive never had alot of things!" Jasmin said as she swerled the juice within the glass. "Ive never had a nice home, nice cloths, good food, good friends, or even a father!" She stated as she took a gulp of the juice, her face refected how she felt about the tangy sweetness of it. "I asked my mother about him once," she continued after setting her glass down and taking a bite of her somewhat un touched food. "She just smiled and told me he was a very handsome man, kind, sweet, and that someday he would bring us to his home....."As Jasmin spoke about what her mother said she had a sort of far off expression as if remebering how please and happy her mother was, but towards the end her face grw weary and grave as she trailed off. "Then we were found out, and mother suffered at the hands of the people." She stated with a small growel to her voice. Jasmin hated the town she had ived near for everyone theirin had been the ones to kill her mother and many other witches there in. "She and so many others we knew were murdered without warning," Jasmin stated as her mood had changed drastically, she gripped her dress tightly and hung her head as she didnt want to look at Melusia directly. " I hate them, I wish their were a spell to make them feel the way I feel when I think about my mothers death, I wish I could curse them all!" Jasmin stated as her emotions began to get the better of her. Her magic caused just the room they were in to darken, and quiver with the anger and pain she was feeling. Jasmin knew she was causing this but her emotions were so strongat the moment, and she couldnt even fathom why. "I don't know why I'm ruing such a wonder full time, but I just-"She cut herself off by biting her lip, so many times she had done this and never finished. "I'm sorry please fogive me!" She finally said after she heaved a large sigh and turned things back to normal. She looked up with a small smile before she poked at her food. "I guess I got a little ahed of my self, I'm sorry. I didn't worry you did I?" Jasmin asked as she tilted her head to the side while she waited for her handlers answer.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-28-2011, 06:38 PM

Liuliana swam into the coach and floated into her seat. Braided seaweed created a securing belt that she wriggled underneath. Water cushioned falls, but it prevented headaches from sudden stops. Liuliana leaned her head and one arm out of the window.

"Please take me as close to the human shores as is possible and safe. Some speed would be appreciated, but don't go faster than necessary."

She thought she saw the creatures nod.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 10-30-2011, 11:22 AM

Urit laughs, "A hero with a heart hmm? Well, perhaps I'll find one along the way. My heart is not here, not yet anyway. I mean, I do have a family after all and they are most definitely not here." She shakes her head slightly, "No matter, no matter." She listens to the explanations about energy and flow and why the people have not been told.

"I figured he didn't want the general citizenry to be told because they would cause a panic- you know, as people tend to do when they hear something is going wrong. Buy out the shops, overstock on weapons, take it out on each other. And that they were imply too close to the situation." She sips her tea, the smell of lemon curling around her face. She lets her shoulders loosen slightly as she rolls the tea around in her mouth before swallowing.

"No, no. I didn't mean we should all work together as we do things...just that, why should I bother asking a question of the Informant if someone else has already asked the same thing? Why should I do something that has already been done? If we have a coordinated effort, we can get...what...twelve times as much done if we don't work in teams? More likely some people will want to work together and should work together and that is fine. I am rather solitary myself, but why should I stumble down the same paths others have already taken? One must learn from history and what has gone before or else you simply repeat it...and if time is of the essence, then repeating paths can be detrimental to you and your City." She shrugs, popping a bit of dried fruit into her mouth. She chews thoughtfully on the fruit. She swallows before continuing, picking up another bit of fruit and holding it in her fingers. "IF they don't come, they don't come. It doesn't hurt to ask. Hopefully, they will see the benefit of knowing what others have learned and done so we don't have to repeat it. Put together all the information gathered and see the big picture. If not...their loss."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 05:11 PM

emiko_firecaster: Cocking her head D'doria smiles at you. "Well, pulled isn't the right word here. You were invited if you've forgotten, and as for eats, there is a nice joint not too far from here that searves Heros for free! WOuld you care to talk there? I could use a bite too." D'doria continues to smile as she awaits your answer.

Hana_Ryuzkai: Melusia returns the smile and reaches across the table to pat your hand lightly. "Do not feel bad for your feeling cherrie. We have all felt them strongly at some point or another in our lives." Settling back on the chair he adds, "I was not worried cherrie. You seem strong and smart. I know you can handle yourself." Glancing at the nearest window Melusia notes the darkening sky. Turning abck to you he lets out a sigh. "You must forgive me cerrie but must be going now. I have a few charges that only come in the night, and they will be waking soon!" Standing he takes up his hat and places it softly atop his head. Pulling you gently to your feet by a hand, he lowers his face to kiss it ever so gently before patting you on the head and drifting to the front door. In a jovial voice he calls out, "I shall see you again soon cerrie! And do not forget, I am at your whim if you just call for me with your Aidl!" And with that, he vaishes out the front door, a soft click signaling the door closing all the way.

fairywaif: The carrage starts with a supriseingly soft jerk. As you pass forward you see tall kelp plants pass your window for a time, then, only open water. It talkes over an hour before you see your first signs of life, and then, only a school of fish. They eem to be swimming rather swiftly and all in the same direction. Your carrage jerks slightly as the creatures pulling it make a sudden coarse change. The waters around you are now rather bright, and in the far distance downwards, you can see what looks like a coral reef.

Moxie: Husky smiles, noding at your words. Finally she says, "I understand what cha mean. I'll put out the word, and we'll see what happens!" Pulling out her Aidl, Husky begins doing some fast finger work. A few moments later, your Aidl begins beeping, followed by a verbal message.

-Hero Urit sends out a call to all other Heroes asking for a meeting. Please repond soon weather or not you are willing to meet. This meeting is entirely optional, but Urit urges you to come-

Husky puts her Aidl away with a satisfied grin. "There we are! All set." Husky takes another large swig of her drink and tilts her head to the side. "You mentioned your family before. Would you like to bring them here? If you got kids I'm sure they'd like to be close to their mum."

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 06:57 PM

Liuliana checks her AIDl.

"My journey is important...but I need to see what this message is about too. AIDL, how long will it take to get to Urit's location? And from there, how long would it take to get to a human stronghold?"

I don't want to spend more than a month away from my task. Even that is stretching it but if this is urgent I don't wish to leave my fellow hero in the cold, Liuliana mused to herself.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 11-17-2011, 02:01 AM

Urit looks fairly satisfied with the message on her AIDL. She gives Husky a nod as she falls silent for a moment.

She sips her tea, a few emotions flashing in her eyes as Husky mentions her family. She hmms softly, taking a bite of her food. She chews slowly, as if taking the time to ponder her answer. After another sip of her tea she gives a small shake of her head. "No, I do not wish my family to come here. If the city is in danger as it has been implied, I want them as far from here as possible. It is a mother's job to protect her children, even if that means being away from them." She shrugs slightly, looking out over the cafe for a long moment as she finished her tea, setting the cup down on the saucer.

A slight frown skitters over her features and she gives another minute shrug. "My children should be fine. My husband is with them as are my sisters and mother. I explained to them what I could before I left." She turns her dark eyes back to Husky, "Besides, thoughts of them should encourage me to sort things out here rather quickly, hmm?" She plucks some fruit from her platter, "And you? Have you got a family?"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 11-17-2011, 04:43 PM

Liuliana thought for a moment.

"Take me to shore, carriage and land me someplace uninhabitated. I will come back whenever I finish with this other HEro's request." She sat back, wondering what this other hero's request could be.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-17-2011, 05:12 PM

Shotacon: Drevara didn't take long at all to decide, as her stomach growled reminding her that she had yet to feed it. "'maybe your right," though she didnt recall the form of the invitation she remembered getting one, "pulled isn't the right way of putting it, i meant why are we needed here?"

Drevara had said "we" when she remembered that D'doria had said "Heroes" in plural indicating more then one. "and by all means lead on towards this "place" you mentioned, no point in standing around talking when we can do so much better walking there." though Drevara spoke politely she would have strode off leaving the girl to keep up with her, if she was able, but she had no idea the direction of the "joint", as D'doria had so blithely put it.

"and is there a way for me to earn money here? I mean, while im sure the food is good, even i like a choice as to where i can go." Drevara asked/stated as she looked down at the woman once more a slight smile on her face the indication of an attempt at humor, though her voice hints nothing of the sort. it was quickly wiped as she looked around, as Drevara had never been fond of showing her emotions much, especially in large crowds. "Oh," she adds almost an afterthought, "is it possible to meet these Heros you mentioned earlier?"

the words were no sooner out of her mouth that her Aidl beeped and played a message. "-Hero Urit sends out a call to all other Heroes asking for a meeting. Please repond soon weather or not you are willing to meet. This meeting is entirely optional, but Urit urges you to come-" Drevara blinked in surprise at the message before smiling wanly "guess that answered my question..." Drevara looks at D'doria as she speaks now, "any chance that this, Urit is it, is at the place you were talking about?"

Last edited by emiko_firecaster; 11-17-2011 at 05:18 PM..

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-18-2011, 07:18 PM

Jasmin glanced out the window when Melusia said that it had gotten dark, She sat staring for a long moment before turning back to her handler and smiling. "Safe journeys!" She exclaim as she quickly got up and fallowed the man to her front door. "I will be sure to contact you if i need anything!" Jasmin said still smiling. She watch as he left and shut the door behind him. once she knew he was gone and wouldn't be back, unless called, Jasmin went back to the table and finished eating. With a small sigh she put her dishes away and put the left overs away as well. "Well this is a first....." Jasmin said with a small laugh. "I've never had leftovers before" she added as she scooped up her Aidl and wandered back to the bathroom. "Aidl, how do I use the bath?" she asked as she propped the device up behind the sink faucet and examined what she could only assume was the bathtub. She hadn't ever had something to modern and luxurious, her baths consisted of a long walk to the river. So something like this was very strange and slightly complicated.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-12-2011, 11:09 PM

Raven smiles and kisses the other hard. "I only promise to try. Now go. We need to get everyone back together and search for survivers." He smiled again and began to float off in the direction he was leading the search party before stopping for a moment. "I have an idea guys!" He yelled to the Lupis while setting on the ground. "I will search for bodies and vital signs with the water!" With that he brought both arms up to shoulder hight and concentrated. Soon all around him and everyone else water began to form on the ground just an inch of it but is was everywhere. "There are a few scattered survivers." As he said it 5 pillars of watter rose from the ground where the bodies lay. "Go to thos epillars and retrieve them. careful though for they are barely alive and if moved too quickly it could kill them. Bring them back to the village where I will heal them all at once." He spoke his voice a little deeper then normal and a blueish tattoo around his eyes but all together in a very good mood.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2012, 09:01 PM

Moxie:

Husky smiles, looking happily skyward. “Yes dear, I have family. 12 siblings and a father, as well as the city itself and all it's inhabitants to a slightly different degree.” Her smile turns towards you and she props her head up in her hands. “Though the people here are in no real danger per se, I still worry what will happen if things are not resolved.” There is a ping from her pocket and the woman pulls out her Aidl once again. Looking it over she nods. “Seems like we have one on her way.” she says, putting her Aidl away. Husky smiles over at you. “Would you like to hear about my family while we wait?”

fairywaif:

The carriage swiftly finds a small island several miles from the human's shore city. Parking inside a forest of tall kelp, the beasts pulling the carriage settle down to wait.

Aidl
-If you just step outside the carriage, I can transport you to the nearest portal to where the call was sent out-

emiko_firecaster:

D'doria smiles at your cascade of questions, keeping easy pace beside you as she answers. “You are here because we need help from beings like you to save the city. I can't really tell you exactly why because that would ruin the whole point, or so I understand it.” She flicks some of her hair back over her shoulder before continuing. “Earning money, as you call it, isn't that difficult. Grargoth Central Bank can convert all forms of currency into whatever kind of currency you need for either purchases inside the city or for offworld save for Story. Story is non convertible. As for variation in food joints, over half the places in town serve Heroes free, and there is quite a variety. It's only really the offworld stalls and restaurants that charge.” Looking down, D'doria pulls out her own Aidl at the message and grins. “Well, it's not the place I was thinking of, but it's not much further. Care to go check out what this Urit wants?” Shaking back her violet locks, D'doria looks at you curiously.

Hana_Ryuzkai:
Aidl

-Well dearie, those silver nobs there against the wall are to control the temperature of the water- *A display of your bathroom wall where the nobs are appear on your Aidl* -The one on the left it hot, and the other cold. If you just turn them this way- *The display shows arrows rotating around the nobs counter clockwise* -You'll be able to adjust the temperature to your liking. Put the stopper in the bottom to keep the water in the tub first though dearie- *The display zooms out to where you can see a stopper sitting on the edge of the tub with a chain connecting to the faucet. Of it's own accord, the stopper in the display moves from the edge to the drain, plugging the hole* -That's all there is really dearie, save for draining the tub when you are done, and all you need to do for that is to remove the pug!-

Angeal Pureheart:

The Lupis all nod, splitting into groups of 4 and running off towards your indicators. Raiho pats you on the head before returning to his party. The few who stayed behind when the others ran off come closer to you, over at you with eyes filled with wonder, and a little bit of fear. One steps forward, grinning a little, but looking a bit nervous. “D-do you really think you will be able to save us? I-I mean no disrespect, but what can two do against such a terrible force?” The Lupis's voice indicates that it's a female, and her bottom lip seems to quiver as she speaks.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2012, 09:13 PM

Raven watched as the others ran off to do as he had requested and then watched as Raiho vanished to his party. 'Good, I have everything undercontrol.' He though to himself as his tattooed eyes glowed lightlyas he exerted more than normal power to get this done. He jumped very slightly when the lupis spoke to him and the water towers wavered slightly until he regained control of them. Listening to her he smiled inwardly. "Do you see what I am doing here? And what I did earlier?" He smiled "I can do a lot more than that even. I can turn a bright sunny day into a monsoon, or a monsoon into a bright sunny day. And my friend, well... He can do a lot more than even I can do. Did you not see how he sapped all of the power I was emitting earlier in an instant? He is truly an amazing thing. So to answer your question, small one, Yes. I do believe we can save your people. It is what we were called and sent to do." His voice still a little deeper than normal and his eyes were now a pure white, as if he had no pupils while his tatooed area stayed it's blue color. "Do you believe we can do it?" He asked her in a slightly questioning tone as tilted his head lightly to the side.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2012, 09:27 PM

Angeal Pureheart:

Her face brightens and she half tackles you with a hug. "Yes, yes you can! I believe in you!" The sentient is echoed around the others standing nearby. She steps back, her head hanging down a little embaressed and scoots back over to the other Lupis. After a few minutes, the other's return to you, the injured ones being held ever so carefully. "Should we head back to camp now Sir?" one of the older ones asks.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2012, 10:15 PM

As the other tackled him and yelled Raven lost his balance and fell over causing everything to crash back to the ground and a light flooding. "Well that's good." He laughed loudly and shook his head when the others asked about heading back into camp. "Let's do it then." He said with a smile as his eyes returned to normal and his tats faded. As they walked back Raven pulled out his Aidl and poked around on it hoping to find some answers. "Aidl, where on this world is our current enemy?" He asked it in a fake commanding voice for the girl following him.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2012, 10:39 PM

Angeal Pureheart:
Aidl

-Well, sir, he is currently on the move but his general area is here- *A 3D display pops out above Aidl showing a glowing red circle about 50 miles away from a dot labled 'You'. A few of the younger ones peek over your shoulder at the display in awe.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2012, 11:52 PM

"He is not too far... In which direction is he moving?" He asked the display as if it were a person. "Send video feed of our party as well as this information to Raiho as well please." He spoke as he continued his walk back to the village and watching the red dot with a smile on his face.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 01-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Liuliana stepped outside the carriage.

"Send me there, AIDL"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2012, 05:19 AM

Angeal Pureheart:

Aidl:
-It's moving towards the Mohev mountains, far east of here, sir-

Several Lipis rush out to help the ones carrying the wounded, and Kalas runs up to you with excited yips of joy. Pawing at you she clings to your leg, making it hard to walk. You overhear some of the search party relaying what you did as well as your confident words on beating the badguy. SMiles ripple around the camp at the report.

fairywaif:

In a flash you appear in a park just off a main road inside Grargoth. A few nearby people jump slightly before smiling and waving at you. You are still soaking wet from being under water.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-06-2012, 07:00 PM

Raven does his best to keep smiling even though he had a major head ache from exerting so much energy. Soon enough he made it to the center of the camp and just collapsed to the ground. Still breathing fine but unconcious as the black feathers of his hair faded to grey and no longer looked fluffy and soft but gnappy and dull. His breathing normal but his skin started to seem as if it belonged on an extremely old man rathar than a youth.