Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2011, 01:21 AM

Raven feeling a bit more emcouraged peeks through the crack between the door and the wall. 'Why exactly am I looking in here while I know he is changing? Because you know you wanna see. I am such a creeper at times....' Raven peeks through and tries to see.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 03-23-2011, 03:07 PM

Jasmingraspeed the napin and reluctantly spat the food into it, being carful to try and be as polite about it as possible. Once this was acomplished she coughed for air a little and placed the napkin full of food aside. "Im sorry!" She stated with a little rasp to her voice. Clering it she blushed a deep red color and went to picking at her food insted of shoveling it into her mouth. "Thank you for being so kind to me Mr. von Bedevest" She said looking up shyly from her half eaten meal. "I really apprecate it!" She said a smile playing at the corners of her mouth as she spoke.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2011, 10:37 PM

******War on Wedia******

Assignment: Moderate Peace Talks
World: Wedia
Dominant Race: Humans/Merfoke
Important information: The humans and merfoke on Wedia used to be allies. FOr some unknown reason in the past, they began fighting, which escalated to full scale war in no time. Now, they are tired of fighting, but tensions are still high. You will act as moderator and ensure the peace agreement is signed and implmented.

BONUS: Discover what started the war (Not neccissary to complete mission)

Raiho pulls off his heavy nightgown, revealing angry scars between his shoulderblades, running from nearly his neck to almost his waist. Clad in one an old fasioned waist wrap, he walks over to his wardrobe. The hinges are slient as the doors swing open. Inside, Raiho sifts through several colorful and expensive looking robes before stopping a one. He pulls the brown robe out and looks it over carfully. He runs his fingers over the black embroidered hems of the long dangly sleeves and V neckline. Finding no fault with it, he slips the robe one, easeing it gently over his shoulders. The bottom hem comes down just below his knees. The tough looking material fits snug around his waist, while being loose at the bottom. Tieing it closed with a wide black cloth tie, he walks over to the mirror and quickly runs a brush through his hair, and turns towards the door. He examines his fingernails as he walks up to the door.

Crunching down his last boa crisp, Melusia smiles at the girl and says, "Do not even think about it cherie. It is my plesure entirely. Oh, and you may call me Melusia if it better suits you." Smiling wider, Jasmin gets a good look at his sparkling white...fangs. "But, alase cherie, if you have no more questions for me, I must be going. There is some sore of riot going on near the arenas, and all unoccupied Handlers are asked to assist." Wiping his mouth clean on a napkin, Melusia props his head up with a hand and waits for a reply.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:32 AM..

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-23-2011, 10:42 PM

Liuliana nodded, even though the Aidl wouldn't acknowledge such a gesture.

"Aidl, how will I get to Wedia?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2011, 10:57 PM

Aidl
This way ma'am. -A large purple arrow appears on the screen leading you in the right direction- The entrance is in a side street off Rebanester Avenue.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-23-2011, 11:10 PM

Liuliana followed the arrow, which led to a large air ship. In front of it was an extraordinarily tall and thin man. His hair was a silvery white but he wasn't elderly. The ship was magnificent burnished copper, and large enough to carry quite a few people. The side of it said The Galaxia.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2011, 11:37 PM

The captain ushers everyone aboard, including Liuliana there are only three other passanges. In an instant, the ship rises high above the city. The engines are suprisingly silent. With a low rush of air, the ship, moves towards the edge of the city. The, without warning, the front of the ship begins vanishing. In less tha ten seconds, the whole ship is engulfed. A dull ~Bong~ sound reverberates around the hull. A few seconds of darkness, then all around the ship, life erupts. No matter where you look, there is water. And in the water, are fish and animals you've never seen before. A blob with one long tenticaled foot bounces off some sort of invisible barrier. One of the other passanger, what looks like half human, half fish, is suspended in a ball of water. Waving to the captain, she seems to float off out of the barrier. Turning, she waves one more time, and swims away.

Liuliana feels a tap on her shoulder. When she turns, it's the tall man who'd usered her on to the ship. "And where should I drop you off, missy?" He asks politly. "You off to the Merendium like that gal, or should I put you somwhere a little dryer?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2011, 01:54 AM

Raven quickly pulls away from the door hoping Raiho had not seen him. He walks back over to the window and goes semi transparent to make rainbows dance across the walls, floor, and furniture. When Raiho steps out of the door he speaks. "Is it not one of the most beautiful things you have ever seen Raiho?" He looks around his eyes bright and then they fall onto Raiho in his robe and the rainbows dance across his skin and his eyes shine even brighter. "Simply magnificent."

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 01:57 AM

Looking around the room, Raiho sighs, "Stunning." Smiling, he walks over to Raven. Looking past him out the window, he asks, "So, shall we use your Aidl or mine to get to where we're going?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2011, 02:07 AM

"Hmmm lets use Pinkerton. He is in bad temper and needs a bit of work to help him out." He gives a smile a pulls Pinkerton out of the cloud. "Hmmm Perhaps some clothing for me might be good. Any idea where I might buy some pants?" He asks Pinkerton.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 02:19 AM

Aidl
Well, sir, for your particular needs, there is an elemental specific shop for a Burgedon Road. -Displays a map with a flashing purple dot-

"Oh, I know where that is." Raiho chimes in. "There's a shop on that road that ahs several beautiful and rare flowers in their windows." Raiho blushes slightly. "I like to go down there and look at them on my more free days." Taking Raven's hand, Raiho leads him out of the apartment. After several minutes walk, they arive at a most bizaar sight. The road itself seems to be made of conveyor belts. The ones right in front of the pair is going about as fast as they normaly walk, while ones out near the middle seem to be going highway speed. The people on the belts seem relaxed and calm, even thought their bodies are traveling many miles an hour with no protection against the wind created at that speed. Raiho steps on to the first one, pulling Raven along behind him. "The trick is to lean into the wind." He says with a smile. Raiho slowly leads Rven on to faster and faster belts smoothly. After five minutes of a reletivly fast belt, Raiho leades him back down in speed until they hop off completely. "Wasn't that fun?" Raiho askes Raven.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2011, 02:27 AM

Raven jumps off. "I've gone faster. Before comeing here I wen into the jet streams of the north and I also swam in al North Atlantic Current. Very fast. But yes, it was fun. Now where is the store we need?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 03:00 AM

Raiho peeks at Pinkerton, then tugs Raven in the right direction. They come to a stop outside a store with facinating window displays. I bright green dress, bursting into flame, only to go out seconds later, unharmed. A shorts and t-shirt set, vanishing then re-appearing. "Neat." Raiho says, staring at the many interesting outfits. Finaly, Raiho pulls Raven inside, where a tailor in a pinstriped suit rushes over the second they enter. Standing about 10 feet tall, the tailor bends over and says, "Welcome to Bobkins Botique." The white horse like head with a bright golden alicorn jutting out from the forehead takes up most of the two's line of vision. The tailor turns to the side, his huge black eye examining first Raiho then Raven.

"Oh, a mixed breed I see. Well, this aught to be fun!" The tailor whinies, his loud jovial voice breaking into a horse laugh. Pulling out a sketch pad, he asks, "Do you have any particular design in mind? Or should I just suprise you?" The Tailor holds a pencil in one hoof, though by all accounts it looks impossible.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-24-2011, 03:02 PM

Liuliana considered for a second. She needed to talk to both the merfolke and the humans, so she might as well start off here.

"If there's a merfolk settlement near by I can swim there. What direction would that be, if there is one?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2011, 07:14 PM

Raven shrinks back for only a second at the new creature in his face then adjusting himself he speaks. "Well, I am happy as long as it has dragons, I want it to be a rich cerulian color. I would like it to br a one peice robe that stops perfectly flush with the ground when I wear it. The sleevs to dangle down past my hand when I put them to my sides but go no farther than my wrist when I am useing my hands. I would like the end of the sleeves to dangly. Alot of iner pockets so that I may hide hidden supplies of objects that will eventually be need." He grins a bit. "Oh! Wait... I don't know if I has any monies...." He reaches inside his cloud and pull out a big beautiful red ruby. "I found this way down in the depths of the Atlantic... Will this be enough?" He looks a little disconcerned hoping that it is...

Last edited by Angeal Pureheart; 03-24-2011 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: I forgot something importantant.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 03-24-2011, 07:37 PM

Jasmin looked up to see Melusia smile widly. She was a take by surprise to see long fang like K-9's but decited not to say anything about it."U-umm n-no I don't think I have any more questions...M-Meusia!" she said blushing slightly at saying his name. Usually she was very polite about addressing people, but that was because she had no friends and everyone she had ever know was of a higher class than her. "Oh, W-where am I going to sleep!?" She adked realizing she didnt have a place to stay in this strange place. "Do you suppose I have enough money to pay for a hotel?" she asked looking up at the man while she finished off her food. "I wouldn't want to make you pay for me again!" she added and picked up her Aidl. Heaving a small sigh she asked the device. "What do you think Aidl?" She asked holding the device up and waiting for eather Meusia.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 09:52 PM

"Well," he replies, "never been down there myself, but I hear most of the ocean floor is covered with some sort of merfolk buildings. I'm sure if you head down from here you'll get more help than I kin give ya." With a touch, Liulianais encapsulated in a bubble, much like the one the merfolk had been in. "See you later, missy" the man says waving good-bye as she floats up into the vast ocean.

The tailor's hoof moves at ligtning speed as Raven speaks. With a nod at the end, he venishes into the back. Raven and Raiho take a seat to wait for the outfit to be finished. The tailor's head pops out from the back a few seconds later. "Oh, and about payment, that will be much more than enough. I havn't seen a ruby in years! Most delightful!" and with that, he vanishes again. Sparks, fire, and whisps of magic fliy out of the back occasion.

"Ah cherie, that has all been taken care of!" Melusia chirps, taking Janmin's hand. Bending down low, he places a soft kiss to the back of her hand. Standing, he motion towards the hunk of technology clutched in her hands. "I am most sure, your Aidl will be delighted to show you the way to your new home." With a final wink he steps back, "I am most sadden cherie that I must go now. Please, if you ever need me, just call my name, and I will come post haste!" With an exuberant bow, he twirls his hat, and then places it squarly on his head. With a wave, he heads ot, causing many a swoon along the way.

Aidl
Now then dearie, if you'll just follow my map, you'll be home in no time. And don't worry about payment, it is quite free to live here in Grargoth, the city between. Your home is set on west side terrace. A nice community of people like yourself.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2011, 10:44 PM

Raven grabs onto Raiho's hand and holds it. "I'm sorry... but holding your hand makes me feel a bit more welcome here. I like you Raiho. That's why I want to jurney with you. Being close to you helps me understand this world and all who inhabit it." He squeezes Raihos hand a little as he looks around and then back to Raihos face.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-24-2011, 11:00 PM

Raiho reaches up and ruffles Raven's hair. "That's ok. I don't mind." Raiho giggles, "The tailor suprized you didn't he?" Squeezing Raven's hand, Raiho watches the lightshow for a few minutes. Then, with a sigh, he stands, pulling Raven with him to paruse the racks.

Last edited by Knerd; 05-03-2011 at 03:33 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2011, 11:04 PM

"Well yes... I am not used to these new creature as you well know. Waa! Oh!" He runs over to a rack and pulls off a red dress with a big red bow on the back that would go across the shoulders, strapless. "You would look so cute in this!" He holds it up against Raiho's body and awwws at how it looks. "You have a good figure Raiho." Raven giggles and puts the dress back on the rack.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 09:30 PM

Raiho chuckles. He watches Raven run around picking out the cutes outfit for him. Finaly, Raiho shakes his head. "You're going to use up all your engergy if you keep up like that," He says, blushing at the coment about his figure.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-25-2011, 09:38 PM

Raven stops dead and stops. "Sorry" He looks down and puts the dresses back accept for the one with the big red bow. "But I am getting this one for you!" He leans over and kisses him lightly on the lips. "Hehe"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 09:53 PM

Raiho blushed crimson up to the tips of his head wings. They flitter slightly, as Raiho stares at the dress. Then, with a loud clang, the tailor comes from the back. "Tuu raahh!!" He cries, with the 'rah' turning into bree at the end. With a great florish, he produces a very fine garment. The fabric seems to shift and move, even when it's not, like water flowing over his hooves. A large silver chinese dragon flows from the right shoulder, across the back, with the head ending around the front near the left leg area. Each button is silver, in the shape of a coiled european dragon, while the fastonings are silver dragon's head with their tounged looped around to hook around the buttons. Strange characters run down the right leg area. "What does that say?" Raiho asks. "Oh, I added that for fun. It's Japanese for 'Dragon of the Mist'. Like it?" Raiho nod vigorusly. Turning to Raven, he asks, "Do you like it Raven?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-25-2011, 10:01 PM

Raven take a look at Raiho as he is blushing and then looks over at the garment. "Oh my goodness!" He runs his hand over the silver area's and has an intence nerdgasm and then faints. Falling backwards and turning to a puddle on impact only to form solid once again and jump to his feet. "I love it I love it I love it!!" He runs his fingers over the matrial and turns his hand into a semisolid watching for a reaction with the outfit.

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2011, 10:31 PM

Still resting on the tailor's hooves, the whole garment shifts to match the density of Raven's hand exactly. Raiho gasps, "so perfect. It's just what you need, isn't it?" Raiho looks at Raven with bug shiny eyes.