Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 05-25-2007, 03:54 AM

I am currently playing Xenogears. And let me tell you my friends, this game is freakin amazing. <3

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 05-25-2007, 05:32 PM

Currently I'm playing Aegis Wing and Graw.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-25-2007, 07:18 PM

I got back on Puzzle Pirate a little ^^ There has been some change since the last time I played it !

LessThanThree
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
@lessthen xD I have never played Harvest Moon~ And no one has ever told me if it was a good game or not~
Erwhattynow?!

You poor deprived child ) :

Eh, well it's HIGHLY reccomendable. At least WAY better than Brain Age and Phoenix Wright :roll:

No offense XD

You get to play a wee boy and own a farm. You have to start out by weeding/selling plants you find in the fields/selling metal ores. Once you earn enough money you can start growing your owns crops adn watch them grow! You can then buy animals and upgrade your house and even get a kitchen so you can cook! <3~

If you talk to a specific girl for a while adn give her gifts which she likes, you can start earning different coloured hearts. Once you get a red one you can get married! :O

You can also marry the Harvest Goddess, although this is EXCEPTIONALLY hard. Actually, it's not too bad, you just need a lot of patience and she's a lot harder to eh, "woo", than the other farm girls.

XD

Thre's loads more in it, but eh, play the game for yourself and see :wink:

sailorwillow
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to sailorwillow

Old 05-25-2007, 11:47 PM

Disgaea 2 its realy fun but very challenging.

Narim
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2007, 11:35 AM

I'm playing quite a few.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - Mostly okay. Gets a little monotonous though.

Tales of Symphonia - Very fun and cute, though I'm not too far into it.

Arc the Lad - TERRIBLE! I can't stand it.

FFXII - Pretty fun. I'm at the very end, I just haven't bothered to beat it yet, though I'm not sure why.

Hrm, I could have sworn there were more, but I guess I forgot.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 05-27-2007, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessThanThree
Erwhattynow?!

You poor deprived child ) :

Eh, well it's HIGHLY reccomendable. At least WAY better than Brain Age and Phoenix Wright :roll:

No offense XD

You get to play a wee boy and own a farm. You have to start out by weeding/selling plants you find in the fields/selling metal ores. Once you earn enough money you can start growing your owns crops adn watch them grow! You can then buy animals and upgrade your house and even get a kitchen so you can cook! <3~

If you talk to a specific girl for a while adn give her gifts which she likes, you can start earning different coloured hearts. Once you get a red one you can get married! :O

You can also marry the Harvest Goddess, although this is EXCEPTIONALLY hard. Actually, it's not too bad, you just need a lot of patience and she's a lot harder to eh, "woo", than the other farm girls.

XD

Thre's loads more in it, but eh, play the game for yourself and see :wink:
Ooo sounds kinda fun~ xD

I guess I gotta figure out whether or not if I want to buy a ds xD

Zye
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Zye Send a message via MSN to Zye

Old 05-28-2007, 08:09 PM

I just beat Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced! I'm so happy, I still have about 80 missions to beat before the full 300.

I also bought Final Fantasy Chocobo Tales. It's fun except when you get stuck on a minigame and can't go on with the game.

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 05-31-2007, 01:44 PM

I'm playing Maple Story online
Oblivion on Xbox360
Harvest Moon: DS
Diablo 2/Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Computer

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2007, 04:36 AM

I am currently playing Ragnarok Online on Sundays with my cousins, On my Playstation Two I am playing Final Fantasy 12, and I am playing Command and Conquer: Tribium Wars (again. xD) on the computer.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2007, 04:47 AM

PIcked up Warcraft III XD Got really bored of some and sick of waiting on betas for others so I'm messing around with WC III now XD

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 06-05-2007, 09:28 AM

I got Harvest Moon for DS not long ago, need to start playing that again. I have Animal Crossing going all the time, keep going back to that hehe
I'm in the middle of FF12, and I'm waiting for my copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary to arrive ^_^

happily ever after
n/a
Send a message via AIM to happily ever after

Old 06-05-2007, 07:09 PM

I'm replaying FFVI. *w* Almost done with it. I've gotten addicted to EQII and the Sims 2 again, recently. I go through phases where I'm uninterested, and then I want to play nonstop, which is impossible. ;w; Because I'm too busy, but whatever~

FFXII is boring. I'm about halfway through, and I just can't stand that game.. ick. >w<;

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 06-06-2007, 12:29 AM

-Current Games:
Rappelz for MMOs, and Twilight Princess for console games.

-Is the game any good? Or something you wouldn't suggest others trying?
They're both really good in my opinion. I'd suggest it to anyone who'd listen.

-Reasons why you choose to play that game? (Graphics looked good, storyline sounded awesome, someone told you about it, it's the popular game right now.)
Rappelz- I got tired of Maple Story, and looking at a list of free MMOs, and found it. It had great graphics, cool characters, good music, etc. It's pretty fun.
LoZ: Twilight Princess- I've wanted to play it since I heard it was coming out. I'm playing it still since I like the plot, the graphics are good, and I love the series.

-Does it place in your favorites? Or in your okay games? Or in your never touch the game again?
Twilight Princess places in my favorites. Rappelz is OK, mostly since there's tons of lag, and some issues since it's still relatively new.

P o i P o i i i
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2007, 03:57 AM

Currently playing Online games that are on BETA test such as Ace Online and RO II 8D

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2007, 09:25 AM

Currently on Puzzle Pirates and sometime Animal crossing on DS when I have time to kill.

habib1337
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to habib1337 Send a message via Yahoo to habib1337

Old 06-06-2007, 05:26 PM

The game I'm currently playing is Pokemon Pearl. I love it!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 06-06-2007, 05:55 PM

*hasn't visited this thread in awhile.*

Let's see
I got obsessed again with Kingdom Hearts II again. So I'm replaying on hard (cause I first played it on easy. ^^;;) and I've been obsessing with the gummi ships for some reason. O.o And I usually HATE the gummi ships. I think it's cause I found out you can get a chocobo shaped gummi ship, and I've been wanting one since (even if the darn thing is the worse thing to fly)

Yeah~

And I got my hands on my friends DS the last couple of days. Really fun~ ^^ I got to play Cooking Mama and Brain Age. *sweatdrop* my brain age is 42. Dear god. @.@
But it does really make me consider if I should buy it for myself. >>

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WitheredInnocence Send a message via MSN to WitheredInnocence Send a message via Yahoo to WitheredInnocence

Old 06-06-2007, 06:14 PM

Well... I'm not playing one game in particular right now, though I have put in some heavy time at my friends house playing Forza 2 since it just came out. But when I'm at home? Most of my gaming time goes into Harvest moon and Oblivion...

However... I think I'm going to go pop in Fable: The Lost Chapters. I haven't played that in a long time. XD

P o i P o i i i
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-07-2007, 02:44 AM

*is playing o2jam at the moment*

Azure Flamez
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 06-08-2007, 04:54 AM

The Elder Scrolls II: Morrowind. Mythos Online Beta.

AF

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 06-08-2007, 05:39 AM

I'm currently watching my friends play that Donkey Kong bongo drums for the game cube. Funny stuff~ xD

P o i P o i i i
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-08-2007, 06:01 AM

I'm playing maple story! >w<

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 06-08-2007, 06:11 AM

ewww maple story
xP
I have no idea why everyone is obsessed with it
Plenty of my friends wasted their time trying to get me to join. *shakes head*

Kasumi