hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-21-2011, 05:38 PM

"I'll let her leave. But why do you ask if I have guns or bombs in my office? Miss Blacksmith you have my permission to find another job elsewhere. You can clean your desk out today if you would like. As for you sir, I would like to speak with you alone. " Elizabeth went to clean out her desk . She thought it was too simple for that to happen. She kept her guard up in case anything might happen.

"Sir , you don't understand why I don't like this planet. It keeps getting saved from disaster after disaster and why is that? This world can't compete with the civilized planets . And who protects it and why? Every planet I've been on has been invaded and enslaved and turned out better than they were before. That is why I use these tactics in my businesses. At least here the Galactic Assembly has little jurisdiction . From what I've found out it's only protected by one person. And I don't think you are him."

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 05:45 PM

"Every alien invasion, hostile take over attempt, alien threat to his planet has been stopped, that your right about. But what your wrong about is that I am the man who says this planet every time. Whenever something comes by and threatens earth I'm here to protect it. Because people like you have no right, to come to less advanced planets and take over. The humans can't even manage extensive space travel so what threat are they to anyone? And what would you have to gain from taking over this planet Mr. Taynor? If that's even your name." The Doctor said finally looking him in the eyes.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 10:41 PM

" So you must be the one they call The Doctor. I am Venlen Taynor also known as Victor Taylor to my human underlings. I know they can't manage space travel. It is my goal to accelerate their technology even further. I've done extensive research in the explosion of technology in the last six decades. You can't tell me aliens didn't have a role in that.

Elizabeth was hiding under her desk. She had heard voices in the hallway. They didn't sound friendly. She was terrified that she would be found by them. She hoped that The Doctor could settle what was wrong at this office.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 05:26 PM

"Not as much as you think actually. the humans are getting smarter. Slowly but surly and they are never going to reach their own potential if you interfere. And you know they are going to fight back. " The Doctor said backing up to the door. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to go and do some...things..." he said and slipped out the door. He took out his sonic and locked the door with it. Not just the lock but he waved it around the door too.

(Sorry I was gone so long. Internet was down.)

Last edited by KillersPet; 07-25-2011 at 05:31 PM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-25-2011, 05:49 PM

( that's alright. )

Taynor tried to get out of his office to go after The Doctor. He couldn't allow him to help that foolish girl. Taynor went to his hidden exit. he was in the walls of the building and went to the second floor. That was where the cubicles were. He knew if he had Elizabeth , he hoped The Doctor would cooperate.

Elizabeth was still under her desk. She hoped those men in the room would leave. That way she could go find The Doctor. She had to help him stop Taynor. She would call her grandad once she was safe and ask him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 05:58 PM

the Docotr looked around and ran down to the second floor. He asked someone where Elizabeth's office was and they pointed over to it. The Doctor saw two men skulking about and slipped past them when they turned away. He ran into Elizabeth's office and locked the door the same way he did Taynor's. "Elizabeth? It's me, The Doctor. you can come out." he said looking around.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-25-2011, 06:09 PM

She came out shaking . "I'm glad it's you Doctor . I didn't want those men to find me. We need to get out of here . We need help. Today is the day Taynor is starting up his plan. I don't know what it is. I heard those men talking about it.

Taynor heard them speaking and decided to continue down to the his base. This was where he would initiate his satellites controlling every cellphone, computer and any other communication device.