Cormac-Sequoia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 PM

Captain Jack Harkness was sitting at his desk when Owen waved him over. "We've got an intruder," Owen muttered, a smirk gracing his features. Jack glanced at the monitors and nodded. "Everyone play cool,' he instructed before going back to his desk and sitting down.

He watched from afar as a woman walked in. She was even carrying a pizza box! God, she was good. Owen saw the pizza box and had to fight to keep his composure. The woman who had just walked in's name was Gwen Cooper. She held up the pizza box and Owen started laughing.

Jack caught Ianto's eye as he stood. "Come on. She was gonna say 'here's your pizza' and I was gonna say 'how much' and she was gonna say 'oh 20 quid' and I was gonna say 'oh I don't have any money'. I was working on a punch line. Hadn't gotten there, but it've been good."

"And before we go any further, who the hell orders pizza under the name of Torchwood?" Jack snapped. "Uh yeah, that would be me, sorry I'm a twat," Owen muttered.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:29 PM

Ianto Jones sat up in the tourist office when Gwen Cooper arrived. When she said she had a delivery for a Jack Harkness, he opened the door to the Hub and indicated for her to not keep him waiting. After she was gone, he finished what he was doing before heading down to the Hub himself.

Tosh couldn't help but laugh when Owen did, claiming he set her off. Suzie complained about them not being able to last even 2 seconds, a smile on her face. Of course it was amusing. She put her stuff away before joining the group.