KeepRunning
I Want To Live Life From A New P...

Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 AM

Annora easily restrained Andrew. "Tsk-tsk. So weak." Annora cackled in delight, pushing her hands harder.

Sam twitched when Nessrina ghosted her fingers over his neck. "So this is it, huh? Fuck with our minds, torture us then kill us? Why don't you just kill us for God's sake." Sam gritted his teeth at the pain shooting in his head.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2011, 03:01 AM

Andrew struggled even more when he found himself restrained thrashing around violently desprately trying to free himself "Im not weak" he grunted in response. He had always thought of himself as pretty strong, he worked out, he was healthy, he wasnt weak and he wasnt going to let this freak tell him any diffrent. "now let me go, you bitch!"

Nessrina smirked feeling him twitch under her fingers "yes i sopose thats one way to sum it up although we havent tortured you yet so you cant really complain" she shrugs smirking "Ah now thats a tricky question, it just has sooooo many answers. If we just killed you ate then left, what fun is there in that??? Maybe its a bit thrilling that first time if you had a really really dull life but, hounestly its to easy and to boreing to just kill you, this way we get to draw it out and enjoy it.....when you live as long as we have youll understand, to bad you will never get that chance"

Last edited by Saphire4260; 10-09-2011 at 05:08 PM..

KeepRunning

Old 10-10-2011, 06:19 PM

"Well, since you put it that way..." Annora freed up her hand from Andrew's neck, like she was about to let him go. She, however, slammed her hand back onto Andrew's neck cutting off a fraction of his air supply. "Calling me a bitch will get you no where, mortal."

Sam stared off into space, while contemplating his options. In one last ditch effort Sam attempted to get out of the chair, getting up as fast as he could.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-10-2011, 07:06 PM

Andrew smirked as he was almost let go of, but it dissapeard as he suddenlyly slamned back into the wall and he suddenly found it much harder to breath "i-im sorry p-please let us go, we wont tell anyone about you i-ill even help you get more blood, but please dont kill us!" He begged still struggling against her

Nessrina watched with an amused expression as Sam scrambled to get up. She snickered evily "run Sam, run for your life and everything you love"

KeepRunning

Old 11-02-2011, 09:21 PM

"The thing is, I want to kill you. I don't want you alive. I don't want or need your help. We do fine by ourselves" Annora all but snarled at Andrew. She dug her nails brutally into his neck, just barley enough to draw blood.

Sam stood with is back to the door, frozen in fear. "I-I-I" Chills ran up the blonde's spine. His eyes began to flutter, as he fell to the floor passing out.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2011, 11:29 PM

"Great he's a fainter" she gets up casually and throws him over a shoulder like a sac of potatos then shoved him back into the chair and smacked him hard trying to wake him up "wake up, I'm not done with you"

His eyes widen in fear and he continues struggling even more crying out as her nails drew blood "please, please STOP! LET US GO PLEASE!" he cried while desperately trying to pry her fingers off his neck, clawing at her hand and pulling at her fingers

Last edited by Saphire4260; 11-03-2011 at 11:27 PM..

KeepRunning

Old 11-14-2011, 11:23 PM

Sam's eyes fluttered open and he groaned in pain. "Oh God." The blonde sat up and looked Nesserina straight in the eyes. He was physically worn down, his eyes blood shot, his cheeks tear stained and his voice horse from groans and grunts of pain. "Please, please j-just kill m-me now. Please."

"Tsk-Tsk Andreeeew. Look how compliant your little friend is being. It's a shame really, that fact I have to kill you, because let's face it- you've got a fire inside you. You'ld be a great vampire. Sadly, for you, you picked the wrong night to cross our path." Annora smiled at Andrew as if she had just told him "good morning", or "have a great day" or something cheerful as that.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2011, 07:48 PM

Nessrina smiled wickedly when he woke up although her eyes narrowed at his words "giving up already Sam? how disappointing i thought you were stronger than that, oh well" she said mockingly and trailed a finger along his cheek running over a tear stain "but unfortunately for you i cant fulfill your wish just yet.... im having much to much fun to kill you already" at the last few words she pulled her finger away but not before scratching his pale skin and drawing a little blood then brought her hand up to smell the freshly drawn blood "mmm delicious" she states softly but resisted the urge to taste it just yet knowing it could quiet possibly send her into a frenzy and ruin her fun

Andrews eyes narrowed when she mentioned Sam and he wasn't quiet sure weather to take the complement or not but he did know that he would never want to become like these monsters that were doing this to him and his 'friend' "like i would want to become a ugly disgusting blood sucking leach like you!" he snapped at her his tone harsh and biting

Last edited by Saphire4260; 11-17-2011 at 01:15 AM..

KeepRunning

Old 11-19-2011, 05:35 AM

((Be super glad that I like you. It's 12:28, I should be in bed, and I haven't been feeling this RP. Be glad, be very glad. I'll fix it later on today when I'm awake))

Sam gasped in pain, his fists clenching and unclenching in an effort to stifle any groan of discomfort.

"Ugly am I? I guess that's the reason you took me back here huh? Because I was 'ugly'." Annora hummed noncommittally and shook her head. "It's not a nice thing to say to girl, ya know. Remember that for future reference..oh wait, that's right! You have no future"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-19-2011, 05:57 AM

((*is super'd d'duperdy glad* I FEEL LIKED! Also I should be as well lolz and I have karate in the morning ughhhhhhhhhh waking up is gonna SUCK!))
Nessrina notices the reaction and a evil smile twists her features "awww did that hurt?" She asked in a mocking baby voice and she ran a hand through his soft hair. Then her tone became harsh and the hand that was in his hair clenches the silky locks nails digging into his scap as she renches his head back violently "good and its about to get much worse" she snarled at him leaning in closer

Andrews hands clench and his jaw locks and he glares at her absolutely pissed. Pissed that he was in this position, pissed that he alowed himself to get into this position. Pissed that he couldn't get out of this. Pissed that he was probably going to die and there was nothing he could do. He then began to start thinking if ways to get out of this, the only way he would get away would be if he could suprise the vampire enough to get her to losen her grip. What was something he would never do unless he was in this position that would suprise the vampire..... without really thinking he leaned foreword to press his lips against hers hoping the odd and desperate move would be enough to startle her. If he got out of this he would have to sanitize his lips who knew who she had bitten or what disease she had drank along with all that blood.

((PS: temporarally moved to wtf for the killing and such))

Last edited by Saphire4260; 02-10-2012 at 02:16 AM..

KeepRunning

Old 03-09-2013, 09:08 PM

((Well, I feel like it's safe to move back here for the time being. ))

Annora stretched long and graceful like a cat before slumping over and facing Nessrina. "Lemme' check his pockets hold on." She tapped the outside of Andrew's pants and hit something. Smiling wildly she pulled out the set of keys and twirled them around her finger. "Shall we then?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-09-2013, 09:33 PM

"Lets". She buttoned her jacket to cover the blood stains on her shirt and wiped off her mouth. "Should we check if theyve got any money or just forget it this time?" She asked stretching as well

KeepRunning

Old 03-09-2013, 09:45 PM

"Might as well. Ya' never know what you might find." Annora pulled out a compact from her bag and took a makeup remover wipe and cleaned off all the traces of blood. She reapplied her lipstick and straightened out her hair before digging through Andrew's pockets to find a wallet containing a few tens, a twenty and miscellaneous pictures of a girl that she suspected might have been an old girlfriend.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-09-2013, 09:50 PM

She nodded and went into Sams wallet. There were 2 tens and a hundred but thats it. She took it and went to the rooms safe. "Hey this things locked any idea what the combo couldve been?" She called

KeepRunning

Old 03-09-2013, 10:05 PM

Annora pursed her lips and thought for a moment. "Step out of the way for a moment." The young vampire squared her shoulders and put her hands together pushing them towards the safe and back summoning all the air from within the safe. She groaned in determination and fell backwards as the safe's lock broke open from the force of wind. "That one hurt"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-09-2013, 10:12 PM

She rushed to her side and helped her up "you okay?" She asked looking worried

KeepRunning

Old 03-09-2013, 10:14 PM

"Oh yeah," she pulled herself up with Nessrina's help "thanks. I forgot how hard it was to do that." She laughed and glanced at the safe. "Well, let's see what's inside."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 PM

She grinned and raced over to it opening it and sifting through the contents "like 2 thousand cash... And ooo a pretty little necklace". She held it up "you want it?" She asked

KeepRunning

Old 03-09-2013, 10:54 PM

Anorra grinned and held up the necklace to the light. It was elegant, and she was sure there was a way to make use of it. "Yeah. It's very pretty." Anorra helped Ness stuff the money into their bags. "Wow we won't have to worry about things for a while."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-09-2013, 11:10 PM

"Yea, this was a serious score". She grinned and went in the bathroom to make sure there was no left over blood on his face

KeepRunning

Old 03-09-2013, 11:14 PM

"Do you want to drive, or shall I?" Anorra asked, straightening out her shirt. She pulled the keys out of her pocket and looked over the other keys that were on the ring.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-09-2013, 11:33 PM

"Can you? She asked straightening out her hair and walking out

KeepRunning

Old 03-14-2013, 11:49 AM

"No problem" Annora followed quickly behind her. They got into the elevator and headed to the first floor. It was my too crowed in the lobby and the snuck out undetected. When they got outside Annora locked around in search for the car.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-14-2013, 11:51 AM

Nessrina quickly found it and ran over "i think it looks even nicer now that its ours". She grinned

KeepRunning

Old 03-14-2013, 11:59 AM

Annora laughed and nodded. "Yes it's even more spectacular." Annora unlocked he doors and got in the drivers side door. It hadnt been that long since she had last driven, but it was a little weird. She adjust the mirrors, checking her teeth while she was at it.