Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-18-2012, 09:42 AM

The Story

Twobrothers are now sixteen and fourteen. They used to live with their mother and father in a nice house, a happy family. The father was a sort of scientist for the military. He was working on a progect called Alchemist. The progect was ment to harness the energies given off by all things, and the bonds that linked all things together. The core of the planet was the source of these energies, and if one could harness the power of the core, the power they would posess would be endless. After countless failed experiments, his funding was lost, and he was shut down. He refused to give up, so he began using himself in his reaserch. Along the lines, he fell in love with a woman, the two marrying, and she tried to convince him to stop with his experiments before he got hurt. He refused, locking himself in his study for days. His experiments began to soon pay off, as one night he managed to do what he did not think could be done. He managed to link himself with the core energy of the planet, suddenly he could change things into others, and by using different types of energy, he could do different things.

He was beyond happy, but he soon realized the power to do so much was more of a curse, and highly dangerous. If he did not remain focused, he would shatter glasses, turn trees to dust with a mere touch. He became afraid to even be near his wife, but she refused to leave. He trusted her with his life, and loved her with all his heart. She soon told him that she was pregnant with his child. He was both happy and afraid, but kept it to himself. She bore him a son, and he was happier then he had ever been in his life. Almost two years later, she had another son. The father began to grow weary, what if one of his sons inherited the power that he had cursed himself with. He began locking himself in his office for days again, refusing sleep and barley eating trying to reverse the power he had taken. He soon found a mark had appeared on his back, one that showed the flow and symbols of the energy that the earth held. He was devistated, but there was nothing he could do to take back what he had already done.

The military became interested in his work, hearing rumors from the neighbors and such. They came to speak to him, but he told them nothing and refused to help them or tell them about his research. He sent them away, but feared they would return. A few days later they were at dinner, and all was well, until their Aris picked up a glass, and it shattered. His father feared the worst, and told his wife to take their youngest Oliver from the room. He checked his son, and found the same mark upon his back. His worst fear had come to pass. He sat his son down, and explained that soon things would change. He had been given a blessing and a curse, but it did not make him who he was, he had a good heart and a good soul. He had a power and a responsibility. Aris did not understand at the time at all. That night, while the sons were in bed, the parents were herd arguing. The father wanted to leave, he had done something he regreted, and passed it onto his son.

He had to find a way to stop it, but he had to get the military off their case as well. There were muffled sounds, and Aris got up to go see what was wrong. He made it to the door, rubbing his eyes as his father grabbed his mother's arms and she screamed before in a burst she was gone. An outline of her body on the wall in a huge blood spatter. Aris was shocked, and his father turned seeing him. Not knowing what to say, he walked over and closed the door. That morning he left. The boys standing by the door as he picked up his suitcase and patted Oliver on the head, before walking out the door. Aris was six, his brother only four. Niether understood, but there was nothing they could do. Aris went up to the office, and although his father had tried to clean up, the slood had not come off the wall at all. Seeing his father do it a hundred times, he got some boreds, and closed up the office so niether of them would ever go inside again.

He spent the next few years raising his brother, and learning his powers slowly. His brother showed slight signs of the power, but never as strong as he did. They were often visited by their friend May and her grandmother from down the rhoad. They would always ask the brothers where their parents were, and the two would simply say they had gone away. May was the same age as Aris, and she was more like a sister to them. The grandmother would make sure they always had food and were well taken care of. Though the boys refused to leave their home. They never spoke of the accident, or why the office was borded up. Their father never returned home, though at times men from the military would stop by. They wanted to take the boys in, but May's grandmother would never allow it, saying she was watching them till their father came home.

Fast forward to present. Aris is sixteen, and Oliver is fourteen. The boys are doing well for themselves, and Aris is beginning to get a hold on his powers. They are still good friends with May and her grandmother, helping them around the house often. Niether has still set foot in the study, and they refuse to talk about what happened, their father still has not returned home. In the mail, a letter to his father comes, inviting him and his family to the militaries anual dinner to honor the minds and men who help keep their country safe. May's grandmother agrees to take them all, thinking it would be a good idea and a nice time to get their minds off of everything. All Aris can think about is the last time he saw his father, when he killed their mother. Oliver dose not remember, or know the full story, and Aris had no intention of telling him.

They go to the dinner, and a lot of people are there. Everyone is having a good time, and after dinner most move into the courtyard. Aris decides to go back inside, having left his father's watch inside, the only thing they have left of him. Upon going inside, he notices the lights have gone out, and he begins to get a dark feeling. He moves farther inside and notices blood. In the moonlight, he can see bodies of those who had stayed behind on the floor, many of them suffering from gunshot wounds. He notices seven people standing in the center of the room, all in black. Angered, he takes charge asking who they are. They introduce themselves as the Sins, and ask him who he is. When he refuses to tell, one of them engages him, and he notices they are not human. The one who engages him has him pinned, asking him once more who he is, but he drops the watch, and they realize who it belongs to.

They figure out he must be the mans son, saying they had been watching his family for some time, and ask how his brother, May and her grandmother are doing. He begins to get angry, and injures the one who has him pinned. They discover he has his father's powers, and try to force him to go with them, but after a slight battle, people start comming back hearing the noise. The seven decide to let him take the blame, leaving him with a smoking gun, litterally. They escape as military comes in, discovering him. With no choice, they take him into custody. His family is horrified at this. They take him in for questioning, but he tries telling them what happened. They do not believe him, and want to book him for the murders. He feels something is not right, so he ends up sneaking out and managing to escape from the office. He goes back home, busting into his father's study. He packs up his journals and what he was working on.

His brother comes back, and sees him. He is worried, and Aris explains that he has to go away for awhile. Oliver refuses to let him go alone, so the brothers end up running away together. They are hunted by the military and the sins, each for their own reasons, but everyone seems to be interested in whatever project Alchemist was, that his father was working on. He can not let it fall into the wrong hands, and he can not let himself get arrested before he clears his name. Along the way he will learn of corruption in the military, who the sins are, and what project Alchemist really is. He also must protect his brother, and meets a few other people along the way with powers that are connected with experiments done for the project. He begins trying to hunt his father down, and end this once and for all......

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-18-2012, 09:47 AM

~Where We Will Start~

We will start where the brothers are living on their own, being watched over by May and her grandmother. This is BEFORE Aris' run in with the sins at the dinner, and before he becomes a wanted criminal.

~Inspiration~

This roleplay was inspired by Fullmetal Alchemist, so when I picture the characters at times I associate them with charries from there. For instance Aris would be like Ed, Oliver like Al and May like Winry. The plot line and the characters idea are my own, and we will see how they play out.

~Rules~

Rules:

1. Respect all members of the roleplay
2. Follow all Mene rules.
3. Yaoi and yuri allowed, so respect this, and if you do not like it respect those who do.
4. PM all profiles to Me titled with the name of the Rp or they will not be looked at
5. Keep ooc within the ooc, I do not like ooc in the rp thread, so keep it out. This is your only warnning.
6. No godmodding please -.-
7. ALL posts must be a minimum of a solid paragraph NO one, two or three liners are allowed.
8. I will add/subtract and update the rules as needed.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-18-2012 at 10:04 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 AM

~Cast~

Aris- Kiyoto

Oliver-

May-

May's Grandmother-

Aris and Oliver's Father-

Lust-

Gluttony-

Wrath-

Envy-

Pride-

Sloth- Kiyoto

Greed-

Head of Military-

Military-

Military-

Military-

Experiment- Kiyoto

Experiment-

Experiment-

(May add more as needed, but for now, this works.)

Last edited by Kiyoto; 11-18-2012 at 10:35 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-18-2012, 10:36 AM

~Profile Skeleton~

HTML Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][B]Username[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Pic here
[COLOR="Your Choice"][FONT=" Vivaldi "][SIZE="7"][B]Name[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Your Choice"][B][SIZE="6"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=5][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]About Me[/FONT][/B][/size][/COLOR]

[B][SIZE="3"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=1]There is no question about it, I'm (gender) [/size]

[B][SIZE="3"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=1]My age is (Relative Age) .[/size]

[B][SIZE="3"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=1]I am (Sexuality)[/size]

[B][SIZE="3"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I'm the type that (Personality)[/size]

[B][SIZE="3"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=1] My purpose in life is that of...(Military, experiment, basically what part do you play in the rp?)[/size]

[B][SIZE="3"]❄[/SIZE][/B][size=1]ou never want to meet me in a dark ally, for I can..(powers....if military, villager, may, may's grandmother etc, delete this one. I may make exceptions but ASK first, instead of just putting abilities here.)[/size]

[B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Your Choice"][SIZE="6"]❄[/SIZE]My Story[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][size=1]
Biography/anything we need to know about you.
[/size][/CENTER]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-18-2012, 10:41 AM

~Reserved~