Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-24-2015, 06:47 PM

A young man slammed the door behind him as he entered his home. He was sick of it. Sick of finally feeling like he was going to meet a wonderful person only to be stood up. Sick of the people who he had dated that mocked him. Well, that was going to change. Now.

Arthur headed into his basement, turning on the light on his way. He picked up an old book. This was exactly what he needed; his spellbook. Flipping through it, he found the correct page and spell that he wanted. Looking it over, it seemed simple enough. He got the items he needed and got started.

There were lights flashing and smoke rising. Then a sudden explosion.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 07:07 PM

Out of the puff of smoke that resulted, a man appeared. At first, the long golden waves of his hair revealed themselves from the smoke. Then his smile and down to his bare chest. He wore nothing at all and stood in a pose as if taken straight from a Greek statue of love. When he came to awareness, he blinked his eyes and relaxed. Where was he? He glanced around before he caught sight of someone else in the room. The man's smile instantly broke across his face. He knew without a doubt that he was meant to love this man and nothing else. Rushing over, he swept the other man up into his arms. "Bonjour my love!"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-24-2015, 07:36 PM

Arthur felt his face flush bright red at the man that appeared from the smoke. And when the man took him in his arms. "Bloody hell man! Why are you naked!" he exclaimed, trying to push the man away. He had felt himself cringe slightly from the man's accent. French. That definitely wasn't something he had wanted. Nor did he want the man to appear naked like this.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 07:47 PM

The man still smiled brightly, though he did look down at the other in confusion. "Come now. Don't you love me?" he asked. He loved this other man very much and knew innately that it must be requited. He didn't quite know his situation though even if he didn't bother with it now. He was just happy to be with his love and squeezed him tighter.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-24-2015, 07:50 PM

Arthur struggled harder to get out of the man's grip. "Love you?! I just met you! Let go of me!" he exclaimed. He knew that the spell was supposed to make his perfect match. But people didn't just fall in love instantly. That only ever happened in stories. This was real life. This really wasn't going the way he thought it would.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 08:01 PM

The man pouted a little. Why was his love denying it so much. They were perfect for each other. He couldn't quite say why he thought that, but he did. "But Mon cher, it is destined," he murmured. He shifted his grip and finally let the other go, lifting one of his hands instead. On the knuckles, he pressed a kiss. "Will you at least tell me your name?"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-24-2015, 08:05 PM

Arthur was relieved when the man finally released him. Though his face flushed again when the other kissed his knuckles. He yanked his hand away from him. "Its Arthur. And yours is?" he asked. It wasn't like he could just refer to him as that strange man forever, right? He needed to figure out what went wrong with his spell. He was sure this wasn't what he had asked for.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 08:24 PM

The man paused to think. Name? He supposed he must have one of those as well. He tilted his head, but something popped right in without much thought. "Francis," he said, his accent thickening as he said the name. "Oh my, even your name is perfect." He chuckled low as his eyes flashed at Arthur, promising all the things he ever dreamed of and then some. Moonlit dinners, chocolate, satin sheet, a few things just a little more unnamed. He kept his grip on Arthur's hand the entire time he stared.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-24-2015, 08:36 PM

Arthur yanked his hand harder, trying to get the man to let go. "Francis, huh. God your accent is despicable. Why'd it have to be French?!" he asked. He could have handled any other nationality. But what France? The one place he hated more than anywhere else in the world? Just the thought of it made his skin crawl. Something had definitely went wrong with his spell.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 11:51 PM

Francis still felt quite confused. "Why not French? I can't very well help what I am," he said. He'd been born that way, right here in this room. His brow furrowed as he looked around, still holding Arthur's hand. "Why are we in a...basement?" That was his guess anyway and the supplies around him didn't look like what most people kept in their basements. He couldn't be too sure though, having not been in anyone else's basement before.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-24-2015, 11:58 PM

"We are in the basement because this is my spell room. And let go of me!" Arthur exclaimed, yanking again. "And you need to put some clothes on." He reached over to a spare robe he had hanging nearby and held it out to Francis, head turned away from him. Having a naked man in front of him was leaving him flustered and he really needed the other to cover up and let go of him so he could look at the spell.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 12:09 AM

Spell room? Francis finally let go and took the bathrobe, inspecting it. He would prefer continuing the conversation as he was, but since Arthur insisted, he slipped the robe on. "Love? Where are you going?" he asked as he followed Arthur to the spell book. "I know I'm far too beautiful to walk away from! But I'm afraid I'm quite confused too..."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 12:14 AM

Arthur was relieved when Francis let go to put on the robe. He immediately went over to the spell book he had used and flipped through it to find the right page. "I'm trying to figure out what went wrong with this spell. This is not what I wanted." He said, stopped on the page. Reading through it, he couldn't see what he had done wrong. He had followed the steps exactly. It was meant to summon his perfect match. Not some French Frog! There was no way this was right. Maybe he should try again? he wasn't sure.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 12:25 AM

"Spell?" Francis leaned over Arthur's shoulder to get a look at the page he read, though it all looked like rubbish to him. "Is that why I'm here? But...I'm not what you wanted?" This confused him greatly. He felt so sure in his gut that they were perfect. They were made perfect for each other. Oh, made. That was why he didn't seem to know anything outside of this room. "Mon Cher, you are everything I wanted though."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 12:31 AM

"What do you know about what you want? You've only been alive for a few minutes. I'm going to do the spell again. That should make this right." Arthur said He moved to the center of the room and started going through the spell again. The lights started flashing and smoke appeared. But at the end of the spell, nothing happened. Nothing changed. It was still just the two of them in the room. Which left him extremely confused.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 01:19 AM

Francis fell silent at that. Did Arthur have a point? He felt so sure though. But if he was just Arthur's creation, then maybe was wrong. Maybe he didn't know anything for himself no matter how it felt. As Arthur did the spell again, Francis gazed at him with sad eyes. For a second, lights and smoke clouded his vision of the other man and he coughed before it cleared. "Nothing changed? Aren't I what you want them?" he asked with a little more hesitation than before.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 01:36 AM

"This can't be right! It just can't be." Arthur exclaimed. He really hadn't been expecting for a man to have appeared from his spell. He had been expecting a woman. He'd never dated a man before and it wasn't something he had ever thought about. But the worse part, for him, was definitely the French part. That was the hardest part to accept.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 01:44 AM

Francis hated to see the other in distress so he walked over to wrap his arms around Arthur. "Why are you upset?" He pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "Just accept me already. I love you so much no matter if I'm a mistake or not. So even if you ask me to, I can't let go," he murmured into Arthur's hair. Even that smelled wonderful to him. Arthur was perfect. Why could he be prefect to that man as well?

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 02:11 AM

Arthur stiffened when Francis wrapped his arms around him. He immediately tried to push him away again. "Let go of me. I need my space." he told him. This was to much to fast. He needed time to himself to process it. And he couldn't do that if Francis was holding on to him like this.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 02:20 AM

"Didn't I just say I can't let go," Francis said with a chuckle. He kept his arms around Arthur in a loose hug, partly for fear that this feeling of love would end if he went away. What if Arthur tried to escape him altogether? Francis didn't think he could survive it. "You'll leave me. Please don't go..." His last note turned pleading as he buried his face in Arthur's hair.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 02:49 AM

"I need some space. You're suffocating me." Arthur told him, pushing at him again. He didn't know why Francis couldn't understand this. It might have something to do with only having been alive for a short period of time. But he couldn't think about that right now. He just needed some room away from him. He didn't need to leave the room. Just not holding onto him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 02:55 AM

Francis hesitated before he let go. His arms felt empty and he didn't like it, but he didn't want to distress Arthur either. "Is this better?" he asked, though he'd only taken one step back. "I just want to be with you..." He still feared Arthur would try to escape and leave him alone in this basement since he didn't seem to want him.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 03:41 AM

"Much better." Arthur agreed. He moved to the other side of the room for a bit more space and ran a hand through his hair. He had no idea what he was going to do with Francis. He still wasn't sure where his spell went wrong. He'd have to speak with one of his brothers. They would know more about magic than him. Maybe they could help. After a quick look at the clock, he figured it would be best to call them the next morning so not to bother them with the later hour. For now, he'd have to set up the guestroom for Francis to use.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 03:47 AM

"Okay." Francis picked at his nails and he waited, never looking away from Arthur. He couldn't tell what he thought about and he wanted so much to know. He decided not to ask though, fearing he might upset the other. "Are you done thinking yet?"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 03:52 AM

"For now. Come with me. I'll set up a room you can use for the night and get you something proper to wear to bed." Arthur said. He led the way out of the basement and upstairs, not looking back to see if Francis was going to follow him or not. He just wanted to get this ready so that he could go to sleep and hope that this had all just been a dream when he woke again.