View Poll Results: ... join ... ?
+1 4 50.00%
-1 1 12.50%
maybe 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 07-19-2010, 02:27 AM

((I'm just waiting for you, Aoi. Maybe Crimson could just randomly join us? give everyone something to do for now. I really liked this thread though. The way it was going and such. Maybe we could even restart it. Giving the Credit to Spaz of coarse. I haven't scene her on at all..))

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-19-2010, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH View Post
Delilah heard the click of the phone. And looked back to Fayt. Though what she saw was a man defeated, scared and crying. Her heart sank a bit for her friend. Delilah carefully set the crushed can down and walked over to him. Wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. Though she did not say a word to him. Having a very strong feeling that anything she said could only upset him more. Instead she just held on to the man. Closing her eyes.
"Why..." Fayt choked off at the end and shuddered again as pain ripped through his body. He felt Delilah's arms wrap around him from behind and welcomed the comfort and warmth the action offered. "Why is the world...such a cruel place...?" he finally managed out, his sobs dying down, tears still trailing down his face at a slower pace now. He shook every now and then with a suppressed sob.

((oops, sorry >.> hm...a remake sounds fun...))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-19-2010, 03:50 AM

((I can move my character to where you guys are. Im in the pool right now. I agree with you Black, we could re create it...cuz I really liked this one and was hoping for it to last a long time..))

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 07-19-2010, 04:08 AM

((Before I make my post, Do you guys just want to make the New Rp and re-start from there all together? Personality I don't want to make the thread xD I'm about to sleep, then work for the next three days.))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 AM

((I think that's the best thing to do. I guess I can do it lol. I'm about to get off to. I can start making it tomorrow?))