Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2009, 12:56 AM

St. Assyrian Academy is reopening!?

The school closed from paranormal activities is reopening soon.
Mrs. Glwenstan, the new owner of the school is expecting arrivals of many different talents from the student body as well as the teachers who wish to work.

Those who wish to attend to the school (teachers/janitors/students) must fill out a form and send to Aldrich Von

The Form

Application:
Full Name:
Talents:
Bio:
Other information we should know:

picture/details on looks.

Example of the form

Aplication: Student
Name: Stephenie Oaks
Race: day elf/human
Talents: Very good listener, can summon low leveled forest imps, can communicate to plants and fairies, see in the dark, and create nature protection barriers.
Bio: Use to live within the forest realm in the elf community. Father is knight to the Royal Elf family even though my mother is a human, he was still allowed to keep his position in knighthood. I just recently came to the human world to know my mother well (humans aren't accepted in our community).
Other information we should know: Must be near a garden or plants to strengthen talents.
Picture:

Rules
1.) follow the sites rule's
2.) keep it PG 13 (includes romance and violence)
3.) No one can be two people unless they have a split persoanlity.
4.) No running in the halls
5.) You can curse just keep it to a limit.
6.) Yaoi and Yuri is allowed

Last edited by Aldrich Von; 08-13-2009 at 03:03 AM.. Reason: additional information

soulwaste
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2009, 01:03 AM

sounds interesting! I think I'll join. Do I have a limit to the talents?

Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2009, 01:07 AM

There's no limit as long as you keep it realistic enough to your character. No almighty God powers unless your a teacher and your class is involved in that education.

soulwaste
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2009, 01:09 AM

so are we roleplaying here on this forum or are we just sending you info and than were doing this on another forum?

Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 AM

No this is just an accepting forum so I can see who's interested in this or not. You can send the info to me by message.

soulwaste
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2009, 01:16 AM

are you roleplaying as the elf/human girl?

Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2009, 01:18 AM

lmao. No, I'm going to be a different character. But I don't want to reveal it until the Academy's open forum.

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-12-2009, 01:28 AM

Since this is basically an OOC/ interest thread I'll be moving it there.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 12:30 PM

HI HI! *WAVES* I want to join! All of the RPs I'm in a SLOW.... How many characters can we have? I've done sixty at a time before!

Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2009, 03:07 PM

You can join! :)
Just send me your characters information.
I would like it if it was one person one character, unless your character has a split personality.
But I'm seeing that a lot of people aren't interested in this, so I might have to make an exception. I'll tell you later when other people have joined. Until than you can send me your main character information.

Suiveur de Dieu

Old 08-12-2009, 09:42 PM

I'll join, if that's alright.

Nickle4aPickle
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Nickle4aPickle

Old 08-13-2009, 02:20 AM

I'd like to join as well.

Just one question: You say in the rules that yaoi is allowed, but you say nothing about yuri (lesbian relationships/interactions)! ;D Is that allowed as well?

Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 03:02 AM

Of course you can join, please message me your characters information.
That is allowed as well. I'll also add that into the rules.

Nickle4aPickle
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2009, 03:05 AM

Alrighty, cool! ^__^ I'm working on it now, so I'll PM it to you when I'm done. :D

Donovan

Old 08-13-2009, 03:16 AM

I'm joining Aldrich, end of discussion.

Aldrich Von
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 03:19 AM

sure just message me your characters info.

Nickle4aPickle
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2009, 06:48 PM

So, you accepted my character profile, but I was never notified if the RP ever started. Has it?

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2009, 06:55 PM

Aplication: Student
Name: Erminia De Point Lac
Race: faerie/human
Talents: Is a very intellectual little girl, she knows most herbalist remedies, can read fortunes, cast glamors, communicate with mystical creatures, and has the power to heal you. she also is an amazing singer with the voice of a little angel that enchants practically all who hear her song, except the one she sings for.
Bio: use to live in what is now know as France before any colonies were formed. I was murdered as a young girl and gave what remaining life i had to a faerie in exchange for a life i can never escape. i wonder the world threw countless era's longing to be with she whom i adore.
Other information we should know: on rainy days i tend to run away into the moonlight so i can hear her voice.
Picture:

Xochii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2009, 12:03 AM

Oh, I'd like to join!
I'll go work on the profile.

Xochii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-22-2009, 01:37 AM

Okay, I'm not sure whether we should also post the profiles, but I'll just do it anyway :3

Application: Student
Full Name: Finn Ikkeri
Race: Pixie
Talents: Copying. Basically, mimicking voices, and beginner-level shape shifting. However, she's been able to start learning to copy the powers of people nearby, to an extent (she's very bad at this, though).
Bio: She grew up on the streets, and was taken in by a gang of thieves. They taught her everything she knows, and she steals for a living. Finn often uses her power to help her in more challenging jobs.
Other information we should know: Finn has psychological issues from her power, and feels like she's just a follower, copying. She tries to hide her problems from people, though, and doesn't open up to someone unless she completely trusts them.
She likes sugar, rainy days, the ocean, forests, music, and fighting.
Picture: