Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2010, 07:17 AM

Click to go to the official Spheda roleplay thread!

Hiya! Welcome to the official Spheda OOC thread! :] Here, we can just chat or discuss matters with other people in our roleplay group. Please don't give any spoilers though! Anything I've told individuals about their character's role in the plot or about the plot itself is most likely something I only wanted them to be aware of for the time being~ ;P so please no sharing! That takes the fun out of it, haha.

This will also serve as a sign-up thread for anyone who would like to join! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN IN! If you've ever watched a series of anything, you should know that new characters come into play all throughout the story, not just at the beginning! So if you'd like to join and we've already started, please don't feel like you can't join in. The more, the merrier! :]

Go and read what's already up in the RP thread. I left a lot of the character details out (like who the emperor is, who the members of the order are, etc) because if anyone wants to play those roles, they are free to make their own character for it. Note that other intelligent creatures, not just humans, exist in this world, so the emperor doesn't even have to be human - he can be a dragon, a demon, anything! If you choose to play the emperor however, keep in mind he won't really do much until much later on in the roleplay, so I wouldn't count on that being your main character, unless there are enough characters in the Future roles where you all can roleplay amongst yourselves simultaneously as the other characters are roleplaying within the past.

If you don't want any of the basic roles and would like to create your own character with complete freedom, feel free! Tell me your idea and I'll find a way to fit everyone into the plot. :] And remember - they don't have to be human!

Just post this character sheet here once you've filled out the form, or if you have questions or would like to ask about doing something special with your character, PM me! ;D
Name: (your character's name; keep the time period in mind when choosing a name)
Species: (human, dragon, demon, etc)
Race: (type of dragon/demon, etc)
Appearance: (brief description of your character's personal attributes, preferably in paragraph format)
Background: (character's personal history, if you wish to share it; charries with mysterious pasts can be fun too! PM me though if you want a mysterious/secret past and we'll see if we can do something with that!)
Personality: (brief description of your character's personality; can be a list of traits associated with your character, i.e strong, brave, courageous, or can be written out in paragraph format)
Misc: (any extra note you'd like to include on your profile that you want people to know about your character; remember though, we don't have to know everything about them right off the bat! ;D it's fun to discover little things about them along the way, so don't share every detail upfront!)

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2010, 07:18 AM

Name: Aeryth
Species: Human
Race: ---
Appearance: Aeryth has brown hair with light brown highlights, and bright violet eyes. She wears a brown, long-sleeved hooded button-up cloak over a dark brown ruffled miniskirt (with a green trim) and knee-high brown boots with green lacing up the sides. Torn fishnets cover her thighs, and she carries a small messenger bag across her shoulder. She has a buckled holster concealed just under her skirt where she holds a sharp dagger, and the insides of her long sleeves are lined with small throwing knives.
Background: Orphaned at a young age when her parents were killed by trogs during a village raid, Aeryth has had to live on her own in the small outpost village, Eresante. She learned how to steal necessities in small quantities so that she was rarely caught, and when she was found out, she knew how to evade the soldiers. Her street smarts kept her alive all these years, but didn't do much for her social skills. [When she was about sixteen, the trogs of the forest unleashed another hunting raid, preying upon the people of the village. She herself encountered one of the vicious creatures, but somehow was not attacked. She seemed to connect with the beast, and soon befriended it, deciding to protect the rest of them until they successfully retreated to the forest. Because of this, she was not only completely ostracized from the village but now was under orders for immediate capture. She fled to the only other place she could possibly be welcome - the forest. The trogs were hesitant to allow her to live with them, but they agreed. She and the trog she first met, Tokage, became best friends.] She'd grown tired of her dull, everyday life, and that's when the Silex Temporis, the stone of time, fell from the sky and into her hands.
Personality: Despite her independent, rogue-like nature, she's actually benevolent and kind-hearted, though sometimes sarcastic and sharp-tongued. It takes her a while to build up trust with someone, but sometimes upon meeting someone she experiences an instant connection [such as when she met Tokage]. She's excellant at reading people's behavior, and considers herself to be an excellant thief. She's contemplative and subtly manipulative, able to lead others right into her scheme, and often uses her street smarts not only for helping herself, but for helping others out as well.
Misc: --

~*~

**The bracketed text in green signals an event that occured in the original timeline of the past, but has not occured in the current timeline as a result of an alteration.

Last edited by Aeryth; 10-29-2010 at 07:46 AM..

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 10-29-2010, 06:24 PM

Can I reserve the part of the order's most powerful? (But not one of the ones stronger than the emperor)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2010, 07:54 PM

Ah!~ I would like to be one of the order's most powerful!~ or maybe some other random character |3

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 10-30-2010, 12:52 AM

Name: Aeon 'Silver' Moonfox
Species: Shifter (Shape-Shifter)
Race: Silver Fox (The silver fox is a very rare breed and is the result of a Fox Shifter being born on the full moon, not a very common occurence as one might guess.)
Appearance: Aeon stands about four and a half feet in height, and has short silver hair that contrasts his tan skin. His ears are up higher on his head than they would be for a human and are pointed with silver fur at the tips. His eyes are a brilliant icy blue and they reflect light, making them look silver at times. He wears nothing but a white wolf pelt that covers the lower half of his body. He wears the same kind of fur on his wrists and over his lower legs just above his feet. Though it is impossible to tell, he keeps a short sword hidden in the pelt he wears and has a dagger tucked into the pelt on his left leg.
When he shifts into his Fox-Form, his fur is pure silver and rarely gets stained or dirty unless the stain is with his own blood. His eyes in this form are the same icy-blue as his human appearance, and flash silver when they reflect light. This form stands at one foot high when standing on all fours, and when standing on hind legs he stands at about one and a half feet high. He has two tails, which is unusual for any Shifters.
Background: Aeon does not know much about humans except that they usually hunt his kind. His mother was killed only a year after his birth, and his father died soon after from grief. Ever since, Aeon has lived on his own, not even socializing with his own people. Shifters in general are a single clan, a tribe where everyone cares for one another, but Aeon was too filled with grief and wanted to live alone. He lives most of the time in his animal form and so he doesn't know how to speak. Having lived on his own, there is much that he knows about the forest, and his instincts are very finely tuned, as well as his hearing. If he knew how to talk, he would not speak of his past with anyone, no matter how much he came to trust them.
Personality: Having lived alone for so long, Aeon is very untrusting of others, especially of humans. He is extremely quiet, but that is mostly because he doesn't know how to talk. His senses of smell and hearing are more finely tuned than those of other Shifters, at least that he knows of. He is not afraid of combat and will fight anyone who dares to enter his territory, though he will not fight to the point of killing himself. He doesn't care much for others, as he's never had the experience of living among people, so he's never sure what to expect of different kinds of people.
Misc: --- (anything extra will be revealed over time.)

---
~ --- ~
---

Name: Myrina Larisa Tumariel
Species: Half-Elf
Appearance: Myrina has bright red, wavy hair that reaches down to her lower back. Her eyes are almond-shaped though they are very narrow and are emerald green. Her facial features show signs of her elven-blood, with high cheekbones and a small but cute nose. Her upper lip is thin while her lower lip is fuller. Her skin is like the color of cream. Generally she is mostly dressed in a forest green gown that brushes along the ground as she walks, with long sleeves that flare out and hang at her sides. A simple brown belt across her hips with a small dagger with a golden hilt is the only weapon that adorns this dress. In this outfits she walks around in flat shoes and wears a golden necklace with emeralds interlaced in it.
On less formal occasions, such as when she sneaks away from the Elven lands, she wears more masculine dress. As such, Myrina ties her hair up onto her head so that it looks short, and ties a flat piece of armor around her chest to give her the appearance of a man, albeit a very beautiful man. In this garb she wears a simple green tunic over a white long-sleeved shirt. Brown tight pants with almost knee-high green boots with brown at the base. Another simple brown belt around her waist which holds a longsword in a mahogany sheath at her left hip so that she can draw the blade with her right hand. There are small throwing knives in her right boot and she carries a bow and quiver as well.
Background: Myrina is the daughter of the Elf King, and her mother was a human who died in childbirth. As such, she is respected because she is the King's daughter, yet she is also feared, because she is only half elf. Seeing as she is the Elf King's daughter, she is not allowed to leave the forest around her home, or even to explore. This is, however, a rule that she disobeys very often, much to the dismay of her father. Most of her time was spent at home learning from the finest scholars of their kingdom. As such, Myrina is skilled in archery, sword-play, and magic, and she is also quite knowledgable as parts of her free time is spent reading through the ancient texts in the library.
Personality: At first glance, Myrina seems to be very calm, bright and graceful, formal and royal in every way. She is very polite and kind to others, though she can be mean if she needs to be. Myrina acts very much like an elven princess for all intents and purposes, but when she's alone, she is very unlike the person people see on the outside. Myrina is very curious and wants to learn everything that she can about the outside world. She has a very strong will and does not bend easily to others demands and rules, not even her father's. Though not as brave as she hopes she could be, she is not too easily frightened and likes to explore the areas in the forest around her home.
Misc: --- (anything extra will be revealed over time.)

~ I work very fast on my profiles usually. So if you want to discuss any details with me then just let me know. Otherwise, I think they're very good as they are. >.>

Last edited by Martel Irasia; 10-30-2010 at 12:54 AM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 03:23 AM

Eiiri: Yep! You can be one of the other three powerful beings! :3 The spot is now reserved, but unfortunately it'll only last a week. If you haven't posted a character for it by then, I'll have to open it back up~ :] but that's just to keep inactive members from reserving important roles, so there shouldn't be any worries!

Sezumie: Sure! I can reserve a spot for you. Would you want to be one of the powerful ones that is stronger than the emperor (two of the five) ? And you can also have another random character in addition to it, since the powerful won't really be seeing too much action until later on. But like I said for Eiiri, I can only reserve a position for you for a week. If you haven't posted your character info by then, I'll have to open it back up.

Daemora: Awesome! I'll take a close look over your characters and see what we can do with them~ :]

Eiiri

Old 10-30-2010, 03:59 AM

Name: Miel D'Aiel
Species: Wizard
Appearance: Miel is about five foot seven and has a slender, athletic build. She had pale, unblemished skin that looks as though she never goes out in the sun. Her skin pigment is actually unable to tan or darken in anyway. She had gold colored eyes as her mark of being a wizard. She can temporarily change the color of her eyes and typically chooses to turn them black. Her hair is golden, with no wave to it at all. It is typically unruly and often seen in a messy bun, with strands hanging out of it. She usually wears brightly colored clothes in her favorite colors, blue and purple.
Background: Born to one of the royal wizards of the tyrannical emperor, Miel and her mother escaped the castle when she was a young girl. When they were hunted down, her mother took them to one of the rebellion groups where she grew up. Miel has no idea who her father is and has no desire to find out. She hates him on the notion that he works for the emperor. Growing up with the rebels, she has a strong sense of wanting freedom and wishes to do what she can to stop the emperor. She learned magik from several different people and thus is proficient at warping and twisting her magik to suit her needs.
Personality: Miel is mischievous and fun-loving. While she is the most powerful member of her rebellion group, she is not the leader. They sometimes have trouble controlling her. Despite this, she is exceedingly loyal to them and would do anything to protect the ones that she loves. She has a tendency to pick fights and goad people into doing as she wishes.
Misc: She doesn't like to be called a 'witch,' they are different things

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 04:23 AM

Eiiri: Ooh! Perfect~ :] alrighty then, you've got the role. And is there a specific reason you spell magik with a 'k'? Is it different than other magic?

Eiiri

Old 10-30-2010, 04:36 AM

No real reason, just a whim you could say...but depending on the magic of the other characters, maybe it could be.

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 04:49 AM

Oh, alright, just making sure~ :3 I've gone ahead and added your character's name to the Cast&Crew post.

Eiiri

Old 10-30-2010, 04:51 AM

Yay! Thanks!!!

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2010, 02:34 PM

Oh!~ I'd like to be the one more powerful than the emperor!~ Um, Ill put in my profile sometime today. [I hope~]

----------

Name: Niche Cannon

Species: Dragon

Race: Her type was called, The Golden Sword, due to the fact that her hair can grow longer and act as strong tentacle like swords.

Appearance: Standing at about 4 and a half feet tall, most people tend to think that Niche's pretty useless. With short orchid pixie hair, and harvest gold eyes, she really isn't anything special to look at. She has animal like instincts and the weightlessness of a cloud. Niches clothes usually cover her hands due to the fact that she has bear like hands. She hands do have claws and she tends to not use them unless she has no choice. Given her ability to use her hair as a weapon, she doesn't carry any weapons of her own. Her overly large shirt, or blouse is usually red with orang and white sleeves. She also has a magenta sash around her waist. She wears red slippers due to the fact that her feet are that of a normal human. Her orchid hair is usually messy and in a bed-head most of the time. Her harvest gold eyes, will stare into whatever interests her; or just stare blankly into space.

Background: There's not a lot to say about Niche's past. Niche has no remembrance of anything before being found in a niche in a tree. She was found by a towns-person from a village nearby as the man was going out for a walk. When he came back to his villages tavern, some thief recognized her and took her away when the man wasn't looking. Out in the thief's hideout, it turned out that he was with a group of scattered rebels that were trying to get her to join their group. After they fed her, she accepted their pleas and was put under the care of their leader. It was later found that she could do everything a human could, she was just very lazy. She's definitely the strongest, but she can be obedient when its something important, so don't mess with her.

Personality: Due to Niche's shortness, she usually is ignored by most. She is in fact useless unless fed, and is usually disobedient and hard to please. Though she is one of the most powerfulest, more powerful than the emperor himself, her rebellion comrades keep a close watch over her, as she tends to wander out and get lost or into trouble. She loves spicy foods, and is often seen eating red peppers when she sneaks into the garden. Niche's simpleminded, blunt, and straight to the point most of the time, and can be easily angered.

Misc: She does have a slight manipulation over Lightning, but she rarely uses it unless her hair is being grabbed. She also has a gray ferret on her head, who she named Carp, due to the fact that she found the ferret drowning in river full or carp.

[Anything I should fix?]

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 10:11 PM

Ooh, a dragon character! :3 I went ahead and added you to the Cast&Crew post in the RP thread. Your name is green so I'll remember you're one of the two strongest ones. Everything looks good so far, I'll look over it more closely and see if there's anything that should be changed or could be tweaked, etc. I'll also PM you some insider deets.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-30-2010, 10:55 PM

My character is supposed to be from another region (honestly, I just recycled and edited this from my old Medieval RP back in 2007) but was forced to move to the current city/region where everyone else is at.

--------------------

Name: Éclair Adare

Species: Mostly Human

Race: Fairy-descendant

Appearance: As the Princess of Adare - Long, wavy/curly golden-blonde hair that falls to the floor. Her gowns consist of long bell sleeves and a flowing dress. The bodice is empire-waist, and her dresses come in many colors. She has icy-blue eyes, raspberry-tinted lips, and pale, pristine skin. She stands tall at 5'7". There are sometimes strands of gold threads woven into her hair, and she mainly wears a tiara instead of a coronet (the darned things are too heavy to wear). She sometimes wears simple clothing, as mentioned previously, when she is visiting the village.

As a Princess in Hiding - Plain, commoner clothes. Usually a brown skirt, simple petticoat, corset, and peasant blouse, with flats. She pulls her hair back with a scarf or headband in order to work.

Background: She was the Princess of Adare, gone into hiding in a far-off land, due to a coup d’etat by a militaristic government overthrowing her family. So the tiara’s pretty much gone, the fancy dresses are gone, and she has to adapt to living like a commoner. She is hoping for someone to help her family to regain their title and their kingdom. Raised with several siblings, she was somewhere in the upper middle spectrum of births. Her brother was meant to inherit the throne, and she was to be married off to a prince of another kingdom to gain an alliance. These alliances were needed badly in order to gain support for the King and Queen of Adare. She does have some powers - materializing objects and control of some elements, but still needs to practice them. Mixing potions is more of her forte. These days, she works as a maid/bar wench at the local tavern. It's become a real eye-opener to her to see what hardships normal people go through day by day, so she has vowed that if she ever got her royal standing again, she would do everything in her power to make sure nobody has to suffer.

Personality: Childish, though courageous, Éclair is willing to take on anything that the boys do, just to prove herself worthy of something. She is usually made fun of, and because of that, she gets aggravated easily. Can pack a mean punch, and deliver it should you deserve it. Not being used to hard work, it was quite a swan dive into ice-cold water when her entire life as she knew it was taken away. It was only during her tenure as Princess of Adare that she was “trained” to act like a regal princess, though none of that actually matters now. At times, she has to remind herself that she was a princess, and feels like she should be treated as such (though this is usually muttered under her breath).

Misc: Was engaged to the Crown Prince of Glenwell, but due to her family’s overthrown status, the betrothal contract was nullified.

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 11:08 PM

Awesome! :3 I'll look over the character sheet, but in the roleplay, not everyone is going to be in the same place. The characters are going to be scattered about the world, like they would be in an actual story, and are encountered or appear or play their part in separate locations. But anyways! If you want to appear in the main town, that's just fine :] and btws, we have another character on the way who is a fairy-type as well! :3

The places sound really cool, mind if I add the kingdom to the list of regions? Maybe we could use her background to work in a plot twist or two~ ;D

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:34 AM

Name: Finx Sunfara
Species: demon
Race: Neko
Appearance:
Background: She lived with her demon mother alll her life. she doesnt like humans much she finds them loud and annoying. she loves playing tricks on them but there not cruel. Her mother was killed by a human one day while she was away now she hates them. most of the time shell stay away from them and try to blend in if around them. she is one of the order buts she not that powerful. She is an exellent archer, and a good sword fighter. She lives in a house at the fair side of a forest.
Personality: kind to others like her, she has a temper, she is horribile to humans that stray to near she doesnt mean to be though, and she can be a little hyper at times.
Misc: she loves cats and reading

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 01:27 AM

finx15: Awesome! ^_^ Looks good. The only thing I'd point out is that she'd probably be referred to as a feline or a cat demon, since neko is a Japanese term~ :B I rp for anime series a lot though so sometimes I forget about little details like that XP but just to keep things consistent, I suppose.

ALSO: If you would like to include a picture with (or in place of) your appearance description in your profile, that's fine. If you've already posted your profile, you can just post the image and I'll add it to your profile when I put them all up in the main RP thread! :]

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 10-31-2010, 01:48 AM

Name: Drake
Species: Fae
Race: N/A
Appearance Normal: Drake is only about three inches tall. He has shaggy black hair that often hangs in his face hiding his bright green eyes. he has fair skin, like most of his race. He has four wings, all shiney and lined with dark green veins but otherwise mostly transparent. He wears pants made from green cherry tree leaves and a brown vest made from chipmunk hide.
Appearance Human sized: In his other form, Drake stands about six foot two inches. he is well muscled and fit from lots of outdoor activity. His clothing remains the same and grows with him. He even keeps his wings in human form(same as true form, only human sized)
Background: Drake has lived in the Rainbow butterfly woods most of his life away from other beings prying eyes. it was a good place for the Fae to take up home because the butterflies have no effect on them and they seem to keep other people away. He often found himself helping guide the mesmerized humans back out of the woods when they got stuck. His job was always to protect his people since he was born with a dragon shaped birthmark on his neck, it was a sign of strength. He was given an amulet to wear that would allow him to temporarily grow to human size, for the purpose of guarding his home.
Personality: Drake is rather quiet, he doenst really know how to talk to people well or get his points across. He is very protective of the ones he cares about and would do anything for them. He even has a habit of protecting strangers just because he doesnt like others to be in pain.
Misc: Anything Drake is holding when he puts the amulet on, grows with him.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2010, 03:14 AM

Name: Anastasia Jade

Species: Half human, half demon

Race: Her demon half is a Rapere demon. (Rapere is the Latin word for raptor.) These demons are humanoid with hawk-like characteristics. Their magic can control winds, grant flight, and cause disorientation or hallucinations.

Appearance: She has all features of a human. Only her red eyes give her away as a half-breed demon. Anastasia carries a dagger in her boot and a serrated knife the length of her forearm at her waist.

Background: Anastasia's mother was impregnated by a rapere demon who immediately abandoned her. Nine months later Anastasia was born. Because she was a bastard child, Anastasia's mother was ostracized by her home village. They moved to the outskirts and lived on the edge of the Shadowmire even though it is a dangerous territory. There they scrapped a living out of the harsh landscape until Anastasia was 12, when her mother was killed by a Trog. Anastasia narrowly escaped with her life and left the Shadowmire behind her, intending to never return. She has nightmares of the Shadowmire and her mother's death regularly.

On her own, Anastasia migrated towards the Ancient Crypts. She survived with the skills she learned in the Shadowmire and with the help of the hawks that always come when called. The hawks have helped her find safe places to rest, food, and turned her away from roads filled with bandits.

Anastasia has grown up in the Ancient Crypts where she spends all her free time studying in the library.

Personality: Because she grew up isolated with only her mother, sometimes Anastasia lacks people skills. She is wary of strangers, but once someone is a friend Anastasia is fiercely loyal. Naturally distrustful and normally absorbed in whatever she is studying, it can sometimes be difficult to get to know Anastasia.

Misc: Anastasia has access to demon magic, but she can only use it if she has a sacrifice of blood. She also has a natural affinity towards birds of prey and can call them to her. She sometimes goes by Ana for short.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-31-2010, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeryth View Post
Awesome! :3 I'll look over the character sheet, but in the roleplay, not everyone is going to be in the same place. The characters are going to be scattered about the world, like they would be in an actual story, and are encountered or appear or play their part in separate locations. But anyways! If you want to appear in the main town, that's just fine :] and btws, we have another character on the way who is a fairy-type as well! :3

The places sound really cool, mind if I add the kingdom to the list of regions? Maybe we could use her background to work in a plot twist or two~ ;D

Yay for fairies! I didn't wanna be the only one either! <3
(omg I just totally heard Crocker's voice from Fairly Oddparents.)

Of course you can add the kingdom in, so please do! Otherwise she has nowhere to come from. So maybe I guess she'd start her story by fleeing the kingdom and then end up in the main city. If you wanna put in her background as a plot twist, that's fine, too.

P.S. here's Eclair's pic

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 10-31-2010 at 06:15 AM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 06:12 AM

OMG Riccros: !!!! Okay, not even gonna lie. This idea actually came from a story I wrote a few years ago... the main female character's name was different, but guess what the male's name was... DRAEK. Gosh! That's scary XD but anyways, good! :3 Awesome, and bonus for using one of the places I put up! ;P

fishyfey: Squee~! Bonus points to you as well for using the names of places! X3 Teehee, makes me feel special, lol. Awesome, I love the idea of the Rapere demon :3 my favorite animal is a velociraptor, lmao, so it works for me! XP

Marguerite Blakeney: Haha XD I love that show! :heart: And awesome :3

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-31-2010, 06:17 AM

Yeah since I have an available fish tank (my fish died before my birthday last month) I should definitely get some goldfish and name them Cosmo and Wanda, huh? :D

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 06:20 AM

OMG! You totally should! XD Don't forget the little toy castle to give them a hiding place when shit gets REAL.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-31-2010, 08:42 AM

OH MAN I WAS GONNA BUY ONE FOR MY BETA FISH BUT MY MOM WAS LIKE NOOOOO!

I'm so getting one now.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-01-2010, 01:39 AM

sorry about that it totally excaped my mind i just but it