*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 05:32 AM

OOC for Fish'd, Lai, Eiiri, and ________.

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-02-2011, 09:22 AM

Hallo all! 8D How's it hangin'?

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 06-02-2011, 02:42 PM

Hi there!

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 04:49 PM

Hey everyone. What's up?

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-02-2011, 11:43 PM

Whoa! Fish'd your avatar is absolutely stunning! :D I love the scheme you have, it all works so well together~
And hello all, glad to join in on the fun :]

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 11:52 PM

Her avi does stand out a lot. so bright...

And glad to have you. =) [now that I think about it that sounded weeeird..]

Eiiri

Old 06-02-2011, 11:52 PM

Welcome!!

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 12:53 AM

lol, weird or not it's nice and that's all that matters :XP Thank you for the welcome, you guys~ It's so nice here :3
So! The role-play! :D Should we post up profiles here?

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 12:55 AM

Yes... Than we has to establish the posting oder and all that jazz...

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 02:10 AM

Sweet! Is there a specific profile skeleton you want or is it okay if we just wing it?

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 02:14 AM

Name:
Economy:
Personality[opt]:
Bio:
Pic/description:

Personality is optional because... well.. It just is. Bio is also optional... I like developing my characters as I go so I won't force anyone to go all gun-ho for a super-duper long bio.

Eiiri

Old 06-03-2011, 02:33 AM

Umm, I'm completely confuzzled on what you mean by economy...

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 02:59 AM

Like rich, poor, ect.

Eiiri

Old 06-03-2011, 03:05 AM

Kk, that's what I thought, but was making sure

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 05:06 AM

Awesome! Then I'll fill in my three characters right now ;D

Name: Oliver Petrov [All-iv (as in 'give')-er Pet-rove (as in 'drove')-ah]
Race: Demon (Specifically: Yugerck)
Economy: Family is well off, however he himself has quite a bit of money from summer jobs too.
Personality [opt]: Choleric, socially awkward, neurotic, and somewhat imaginative (in a bad way).
Bio: (Will most likely be described as the story goes on)
Pic/description: Black hair, gold eyes (pupils dilate like felines), pale skin. Often wears clothes that covers most of his body to try and not show his violet Yugerck markings too much. [Picture] Oliver is 5'11" tall and very willowy.

--

Name: Timothy "Tim" Matthews [T-im Math-ews]
Race: Demon (Specifically: Bijatian)
Economy: Between average and poor. Has no personal money whatsoever and mooches off of Oliver mostly.
Personality [opt]: Enthusiastic (often overly so), competitive, a terrible sore-loser, and not so much flirty as just subconsciously charming.
Bio: (Same as Oliver)
Pic/description: Dark brown hair (seems black), olive dark skin, cardinal red eyes. Has round ears, although they're hidden beneath super thick hair. [Picture] Tim stands at about 5'8", so he's not very tall. His build is rather stocky.

--

Name: Oriana Petrova [Or-ee-on-ah Pet-rove (as in 'drove')-ah]
Race: Demon (Specifically: Yugerck)
Economy: Family is well off, but she doesn't carry around money. Lets Oliver pay for things instead.
Personality [opt]: Phlegmatic, sardonic, has a well hidden sadistic part in her, and often stares off into space, although most just see it as her brooding.
Bio: --
Pic/description: Long, tangled black hair, gold eyes (same as Oliver), violet markings (Yugerck), pale skin. [Picture] Oriana is 5'4". Although seen as short, she is toned and weighs quite a bit from her muscle.

--

So that's my trio! ;D I'm stoked to see your guys's characters! And yes, before someone asks, Oriana and Oliver are siblings. Their surnames are Russian-based, hence the conjugated difference.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 05:17 AM

I'll have my chars up in a little bit, almost done with them! =D

----------

Name: Jessica Mortimere [More-tim-ear]
Race: god
Economy:Rich
Personality[opt]: She's a lively one, with a wild heart that LOVES to party. She's strong, and harsh, but she only does it to try and lift people's spirits. Her rule: Live life to it's fullest.
Bio: She has a relatively good life a loving mother and father, an older brother who watches out for her, but recently one person in the family is missing. Just a few weeks before she moved into the city, her twin sister Aria died. She still feels the loss but tries not to let that get her down! [further details in roleplay]
Pic/description: Jessica

Name: Dezarae [Dezzy, Rae, or Za-za are her nicknames] Magnis
Race: human
Economy: [find out in roleplay]
Personality: She's quiet and shy. When she was younger she used to be outgoing, but recently, sixth year, she just got silent, avoided people as much as she could. When she does speak, it's only because she wants to tell the harsh truth.
Bio: Find out in roleplay [ >=D ]
Pic: Dezarae

Name: Adrien [Rien] Walker
Race: Demon
Economy: He's a well-off kid. Has enough mony to carry at least a couple bucks with him.
Personality: [develop in active roleplay]
Bio:[develop in active roleplay]
Pic: Rien

Yugerck
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2011, 09:38 PM

Ooo Ardrien's all mysterious so far~ I love his hair ;D

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 09:48 PM

LoL. Yeah. Ignore the fact the name on the pic says Jake. XD

Eiiri

Old 06-06-2011, 08:09 PM

Name: Sienna Roux
Race: Dragon
Economy: Rich
Personality[opt]: Distant and odd to most. She hasn't spent much time around anyone and it shows. She can seem random in her actions, but they all have a purpose.
Pic/description: Sienna

Name: Ladon Straego
Race: Vampire
Economy: Neither rich nor poor, he is comfortable with what he has
Personality[opt]: To be seen...
Pic/description: Ladon

Name: Nikko Giovanni
Race: Neko
Economy: Well off
Personality[opt]: A trickster. He is playful and flirty. While he doesn't let on what he is feeling most of the time, anger is a rare and dangerous emotion on him.
Pic/description: Nikko

Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-10-2011, 08:19 PM

Oh my Gosh, I am ridiculously late, I'm so sorry! D8 Life is eating my freetime with a spork.

@Yugerck: Thank you so much! (about the avatar comment) <3

Anyhow, characters (sorry for the obnoxious length):

Name: Teiala Eill [ Tee-ALL-ah EE-ill ]
Race: Fae (air)
Economy: Upper Middle-Class
Appearance: Due to her her heritage, her hair is a rather vibrant shade of purple, and cut very short (down to only her ears) so she can conceal it under a baseball cap or some other sort of hat. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are brown and almost, but not quite, disproportionate to the rest of her face. She's only 5"1, and very thin (and noticeably flat-chested). She has wings, but they're very small and delicate, and can only help her glide (she can jump to abnormal heights). She usually wears brightly colored clothing, and loves short-shorts and tanktops.
Personality: Teiala's very uppity, and very cheerful, and is often found singing or talking at the speed of light about absolutely nothing. She isn't a genius, but isn't stupid, either. She manages alright in school, but has to rely on her older brother a lot for help. On the other hand, she's very good at sports, and volleyball is her favorite.

Name: Len Eil [ Len EE-ill ]
Race: Fae (water)
Economy: Upper Middle-Class
Appearance: Len's hair is a dark blue, cut into a short bob that curls in at the ends, layered slightly. His skin is slightly darker than Teiala's (but only slightly), and his eyes are a slightly darker brown (and still a little large). He's only 5"4, and moderatley thin, with not a whole lot of noticeable muscle. Unlike his siter, he doesn't have wings, and instead has webbed toes that help him swim. He dresses in muted colors, but other than that doesn't really have a style.
Personality: He's not quite as uppity as Teiala, but is still fairly optimistic. He's also a fair bit smarter than she is, but to make up for that, he's not nearly as active/good at sports. His physical activity is pretty much just swimming.

Name: Alexise Brael [ Al-EX-is Bray-EL ]
Race: Shapeshifter (favorite form is a red fox, but more often has to take the form of a cat)
Economy: Upper Middle-Class (she lives with Teiala and Len)
Appearance: As a human, she has jet-black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. She's moderatley curvy, and 5"5. She prefers loose, comfortable clothing over anything else, and will throw almost anything on in the morning as long as it doesn't clash too badly.
Personality: Alexise is caught somewhere between mild optimism and mild pessimism; it depends on her mood. Either way, she hates when you interrupt her whenever she's doing something she thinks is important (ie: sleeping) and will lash out at you with some colorfull words. She's also very critical, and very blunt, and will speak her mind- and that combination can be deadly. She's lucky Len and Teiala put up with her.

Relations (just to make sure):
Len/Teiala: siblings
Teiala/Alexise: biffles

Besides length, did I do everything right? ^^;;

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 11:00 PM

Neeeeh! So interestingggg!

I'm gunna love this RP!

*tackles fishy*

Eiiri

Old 06-11-2011, 12:55 AM

Yay! this is going to be fun!

----------

So excited to get this started!!

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 01:27 AM

I think I started the actual RP thread... right?

Eiiri

Old 06-11-2011, 01:32 AM

Umm, not sure...could you link it here???

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 01:53 AM

LoL. No I didn't... I'll make it ASAP.