Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 06-04-2011, 04:47 AM

"That's because no one knew. You were on MY private jet, etcetera." She said and chuckled and kissed the males lips slowly once more. "At least we don't have to leave the room until the vote is in." She whispered and nuzzled into the males neck. "A few days... just alone with you..." She hummed her approval.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 06-04-2011, 05:11 AM

Jason chuckled slightly.

"I think I like the idea of spending a few days alone with you," he said, kissing her again. "Are you sure nobody will find us, though? I don't want anything to happen to you..."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2011, 03:22 AM

Tomiko breathed out slowly and kissed him with a smile. "I promise we will be alone. No one really cares about me right now except my family who... currently... well they're busy fighting a child for a crown. If anyone should be worried for it's her. But she has a guard detail and her own private rooms somewhere. "You're... mine. For now anyway." She said and kissed his jaw.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2011, 04:52 AM

Jason returned her kisses, rolling onto his back and pulling her on top of him into his arms.

"Then I don't think I mind spending a few days in here with you," he said between kisses. His rubbed her back a bit, running his fingers up and down her spine gently. "You're beautiful, you know that? Aside from being clever and talented and a bunch of other adjectives I could throw in there."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2011, 05:50 AM

Tomiko smiled and kissed him back, just as eagerly. "And you are so hot, I have no intention of being with anyone else. I would be insane to think anyone could ever beat you in kindness and utter... amazingness." She said and chuckled, kissing him harder and slid hands into his hair and closed her eyes as her lips pressed a little harder, teeth grazing over his top lip.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-16-2011, 05:47 AM

Jason returned the kiss, letting her take control. He didn't mind her being in control at all, he kind of liked it, in fact.

"Then I guess I had better keep pleasing you, hm?" he teased, running his nails gently up her back. He kissed her again, nibbling a little at her lower lip. Hey, fair was fair, she'd done the same to him.

Evermore_112

Old 10-05-2011, 08:39 AM

"That would be preferred." She whispered and then held a finger against his lips. "One second." She moved a water bottle into her hand and unscrewed the cap, taking a drink as she smiled down at him. She set the bottle down and closed his eyes as she felt Jasons fingers sliding up her back and she shivered. "Mmmmmm.... Jaaaaason!" She shivered once more and leaned down, kissing him again.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-05-2011, 04:18 PM

Jason grinned and returned the kiss. By now, he was starting to get a good handle on what she liked and didn't like, and he was using that to his advantage.

"You know," he murmured after a moment, "Andy and Nathaniel are engaged now. That means that Andy's got to plan her wedding, which means you and I need to hurry back to the States. I don't think there's any chance of us escaping being assigned to the bridal party." He didn't say it aloud, but he made a mental note to figure out what size ring Tomiko wore. He wouldn't act on it until after his sister's wedding, of course, but he was already thinking about proposing.

Evermore_112

Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 PM

"Ugh, even though I feel like I'm imprisoned... This place is my home.... But I know we have to go back." She said as she nuzzled into his neck. Her fingers slid into his hair and she closed her eyes. "Just a few more days and we can go back. She's not going to make me wear one of those bridesmaidy gowns is she? They are all... I dunno, icky? They're so poofy!"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 10-06-2011, 04:48 PM

"I don't know what she'll pick," Jason admitted. "Though I bet if we get home early enough, you can talk her out of anything that looks bad." Jason had no idea what went into planning a wedding, so he really couldn't say anything else on the subject. He knew there was something about a venue, a priest, and a dress, and that was about it. "I don't know when the wedding will be... I don't think they've started planning anything at all yet."