Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 05-28-2011, 07:47 PM

(lol which book?)

"Do you need help with anything miss?" a stranger asked walking up to her, it was almost 6:45 when Damien woke up glancing at the clock "Damnit" he mumbled sitting up and running out of the house locking it up. Getting into his car, he started it up pulling out after putting his seatbelt on, he had leather seats but they were covered by cloth seat covers.

It was going to take a bit to get there, a couple minutes at least, Damien forgot to mention to watch out for creeps but thought it might be something to pass through her mind if she thought of it at all.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-28-2011, 09:00 PM

(The Third Magic, by Welwyn Katz)

Ivana glanced at the stranger with a small smile. "Oh no! That's quite alright, I'm simply waiting for a friend, but thank you for asking." Was Mr.Skylers going to be her friend? The thought raced trough her mind as she moved away a little from the door to wait by one of the windows. After glancing inside the blond had seen that the other teacher had been nowhere in sight.

She was still troubled by those energies she had felt. It made her worry about his health, both physical and mental. Those energies had been full of contradiction. Death and life, darkness and light, health and sickness, it had all been mashed together within one great mass. Immersed within these thoughts, a frown crossed her face. Her eyes were blind to the stranger approaching her slowly in the parking lot empty of people save for them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-28-2011, 09:07 PM

(sounds interesting by the sound of the title, I like the nicholas flamel series)

The stranger grew closer to her with two others behind him. "I believe she could use a little company, don't you think gentlemen?" the other two nodded and smirking, they were trying to act all cool and collect but it wasn't working as well as they thought since only one thing was on their minds.

Damien pulled up next to her car and looked up at the strangers, getting out of his car very quickly without thinking, he moved over to Ivana and placed his arm around her waist easily. "Can I help you?" he spoke almost growling but it just sounded more like a questionable threat than a growl. "Uh no, no. We were just asking the time is all" one of the ones in the back spoke nervously. "I believe the time is for you to leave" "Oh yes, sorry sorry" and they hurried away mumbling under their breaths and now out of sight.

Sighing, Damien moved his arm from her waist and said "You shouldn't be spacing out in all places" He wasn't sure why she was so spaced out when danger was near but then again he should have told her before hand that some creeps still hung around the old places.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-28-2011, 10:22 PM

At first, Ivana thought it was impossible. These strangers wanted to do her harm, simply because she was there! In many ways, despite her age, she was naive. Deep within her, Ivana believed everyone was good and that nothing bad would ever happen to her. Just as panic began to seep in, Damien came to put his arm around her waist.

Never before had Ivana been so glad of someone's arrival! A small strange feeling filled her as the dark haired man removed his arm. The blond wasn't quite sure what to say in response to his sentence. "I was worrying about you, and under the impression that this was a safe place."
It was best to say the truth, rather then hide behind little white lies. At least, those were Ivana's thoughts as she gazed up at the taller man.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-28-2011, 10:52 PM

(I am sorry, I was told to take my lil bro outside and then we had dinner XP)

Damien sighed "Yea I kinda forgot to tell you to keep your guard up. Over here with how long down town's been, others think they can run it" Damien lead her inside and held the door for her. "Sorry to make you worry, I feel asleep and didn't set an alarm" he spoke smoothing out his semi messy hair a bit.

Once they found a booth in the back, you could easily see its been around for awhile, the booths of course had cushion from this century but the rest of it looked like it still lived in the victorian aged era. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Damien asked after allowing her to sit first. Hardly anyone was there, a couple little kids and their parents, two pairs of couples, one acting lovey dovey and the other was eying Damien and Ivana. Ignoring them, Damien focused on more of the play than anything. He might've had some ideas but hadn't put much to thought yet.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-29-2011, 12:26 AM

At first, she was still caught up in her thoughts. Then she smiled and shook her head. Subdued after such an experience, she simply followed Damien without a word until they were seated. The place was quiet, just what Ivana needed. She found herself thinking that the other teacher seemed to be very young, with his messed up hair. "Something sweet would be nice. Perhaps you could choose for me since you've already been here." She wanted more time to think.

Of course Ivana already had her ideas. It was rather the tugs outside who had upset her. She couldn't keep glancing around nervously, expecting them to show up at any moment to try and get her alone once more. Her blue eyes went wide at the thought and her elegant hands were clasped together tightly. Letting out a shaky breath, Ivana tried to forget the look that had been in their eyes, but simply couldn't manage it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-29-2011, 12:46 AM

Damien nodded and ordered a Starberry Blast smoothie for her. It was sweet but not sugary sweet. It had different berries mixed in and a bit of sugar but most of the sweetness was from the berries itself. He ordered a RoseRed which had mostly what he needed in it, almost like the v-8 thing he makes at home just a bit more flavor in it. And of course strawberries which he has always loved.

Damien noticed she had been shaking and looked a little nervous, sitting next to her a bit away, he asked "Are you alright, whats wrong?" that was kind of like a contradiction sentence but he wasn't thinking about his grammer at a time like this. She was shaken up, maybe he should have chosen a different spot with less idiots.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-29-2011, 01:03 AM

Ivana tried to listen to him ordering, to but other thoughts kept pushing into her mind. Something of the sort had never happened to her, not in all her years of living. Closing her eyes briefly, the woman exhaled deeply then looked around only to find Damien at her side. Ivana stiffled the surprised gasp which tried to escape her. "It was those... Well you know what happened earlier, I keep thinking they'll be waiting around the corner and the idea terrifies me." She shook her head with a rueful laugh. "I'm a little old fashioned, automatically I trust people and expect men to be kind,polite and well intentioned, not at all with the idea of cornering me alone." She knew the town was too good to be true!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-29-2011, 01:41 AM

Damien wasn't sure what to do, all he knew was that she needed comforting. But wasn't sure how to give it to her, maybe changing the subject would help, or better yet, there was a better idea "Don't worry, I won't allow them to come near you let alone close to touching you" Damien always kept his promises. His eyes showed he was telling the truth and then he spoke "So what ideas have you come up with?"

(Sorry its so short, I am so sorry, issues rose up and I'm trying to deal with it all at once)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-29-2011, 09:09 PM

Ivana was so surprised that Damien had moved to sit beside her, the fear and nervousness she had been feeling disappeared. If only she could figure out what was wrong with him! Deathly disease, she supposed was the most likely thing. "Well, I was thinking of having a joint class covering the history and time period of the play. Kind of a little something to make it seem more real for our students. We could also speak about the old theaters, and how things have improved today." She could have gone on about the subject, but decided not to.

Instead the blond smiled at the waitress who arrived with their drinks. Ivana stared at them, not sure which one was hers and which one belonged to Damien. "So, which is which? I can't tell... They do both look good. "

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-30-2011, 05:07 PM

"That sounds like a good idea, maybe we could take the students to where Shakespear put on his first play at?" Damien spoke remembering where it was, he could get the transportation and the students wouldn't have to do much. He wasn't sure how the principle would like that so maybe... he had so many ideas but only the possible ones for the students would be good for them but he didn't want to have Ivana or himself do all this on their own without the other's help.

"This one is yours, Its the Strawberry Blast Smoothie with different types of natural berries, not just strawberries." Damien spoke taking his glass and scooting over a bit away from her so she wouldn't smell anything except the bit of cinnamon and apples. Two of his favorite smells besides organic lavender or the plant itself. "It should be sweet enough if you're looking for something sweet" Damien added.

(oh idea, gotta stop having ideas at random moments, wish to hear?)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 12:25 PM

(Your idea is great!)

Reaching out, the woman took hold of the indicated glass. After taking a sip she hummed a little happily. Definitely sweet, with that juicy strawberry taste. The coloring of the drink, pink and frothy, was delightful also. There were blueberries thrown into the mix too as well as some raspberries. As she drank, she wondered why Damien had backed away. She hoped it wasn't the citrus scented perfume she had dabbed on that morning.

"The drink is delicious, thank you. It'S exactly what I wanted. As for that, well if we could garnered the money ourselves I'm sure the principal wouldn't object one bit. That was the only things he asked me about when I put the original idea forth in the first place. Small locks of hair clung to her cheeks as she regarded her colleague with smiling eyes. HEr light pink lips curved into a small smile at the thought of how much her students would enjoy the experience.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 06:17 PM

(Really?)

"You're welcome" Damien smiled a bit being polite. "I believe the best time is on the weekends if it opens up, I'll check later on that." Damien's thoughts were distracted seeing her small smile and he took a drink of his V-8 and said "You're really happy that they would be able to experience this arn't you?" Damien asked thinking, 'out of all the other people I speak or have spoken to, I can easily talk to her, why is the question'

(okay this is getting ironic that he is a vamp drinking V-8 as in Vamp-8 lol XD)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 09:41 PM

(YEah it works_)

"Of course I'm happy!" The exclamation was a little louder then it should have been. Realizing this, Ivana looked at her drink and started playing with the straw. A small whirlpool appeared after some spinning, making the woman smile. Looking back up, she nudged Damien's leg with her own to get his attention. 'They'll have a wonderful, educational, field trip. The students will never forget about this, and neither will I! Did you know that the actors of Shakespeare's time were multi-talented? They had to fence, act and be able to do sleight of hand too." Excitement really was taking over her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 PM

(most don't like my ideas and I like people to be honest about it, its just a filler though XP)

Damien smiled turning more towards her to show that he was listening. "I don't believe I knew that, I just read into the fact that they were actors, I usually skipped through" Damien spoke and knew that because he had always visited the theaters that there was no point to read the whole thing, though he didn't know very much about the plays from the books or movies that were done. He felt no need to really, though now his interesting level for them was going up some.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 10:25 PM

(Well I'd rather have someone who comes up with ideas too, rather then just me throwing in twists)

Ivana laughed. She was slightly incredulous at finding an english teacher who did not know more about Shakespearian actors. "I suppose I should cover that part of our tour then. What is it you'll be telling them? Unless we want to let the tour guides take over and..." She stopped speaking, quite unsure herself about what had been about to come out of her mouth. It was absurd! To cover her mistake, she started sipping the drink and realized it would be done in not too long. "May I call you Damien?" asked the woman abruptly as she turned to face the green eyed man sitting beside her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 10:32 PM

(Thats the same with me ^_^)

"I believe we should be doing the talking, I might be able to get us in, but, for one of the original play spots we would have to be the tour guides" Damien spoke waiting as his drink was gone and he nodded "Thats alright with me, there's no need to keep the formality up" Damien replied. He was keeping his focus on her but that thought kept slipping back into his mind.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 12:00 AM

She still kept wondering about his energy. Carefully poking it once more, Ivana felt a frown coming upon her face. "We'll have to go over everything, figuring out what plays we want to cover where and how long we'll talk about each subject. It will be terribly difficult too, to get the students to stay where they are supposed to." Laughter bubbled up from the blond even as she pushed away her glass. "Teenagers do tend to wader off and disobey authority." If something went wrong there was no telling how much trouble they would be in. In such a case the two of them would certainly be blamed. That principal would throw them to the wolves!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 12:06 AM

Damien agreed and then looked at the time, it was already 9:33pm they had been talking for awhile now. "Well let's talk some more during lunch tomorrow. It's almost 10 and I do believe you would like your rest" Damien spoke smiling a bit. "Am I right?" he questioned.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 12:12 AM

Nodding, she stood and slipped on her coat. "I don't hear you mentioning anything about sleep," pointed out the woman quietly. His words kept perplexing her, and that constant cinnamon smell to his food... It was ringing a vague bell of remembrance in her mind. It was really the mixture of the energy which wafted around the man and the way he acted.

If only Ivana could remember more of her own learning experiences. She had been a dunce at nearly everything, which was why she was on the ground instead of in the sky. Born one of her kind, raised on earth and condemned to stay there... Wrenching her thoughts away, Ivana placed a bill upon the table to cover her drink at least. She wouldn't accept to be indebted to anyone else, especially not someone she barely knew.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 12:34 AM

"I don't sleep very much or very long, an issue I've had for some time now" Damien lied basically but it wouldn't come out as a lie just an excuse, though his eyes would stay the same blankness they were. "Besides, I've still have more work to do" he added. Damien paid his leaving a tip big enough for both of them along with her money which paid for hers. He led her outside seeing hardly no one in sight except those just arriving. Damien walked her to her car to make sure she got there safely. "So I will speak to you tomorrow at Lunch" Damien spoke reassuring and distracting her.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 12:46 AM

Smiling, she let herself be walked back to the car. Ivana found herself wanting to help him so much, if only she knew how! Latching onto the words about sleep, she tried to implant a small suggestion of sleep within his mind so that as soon as his work was done for the night he would drift of to sleep quietly. That much Ivana knew she could do without getting in trouble with anyone. "Goodnight Damien, and yes, we'll speak again tomorrow. Go get some rest though, maybe your health will improve a little at least." She couldn't hide the concern from her voice as she slipped into her car. Ivana didn't leave yet, wanting to make sure that Damien would be alright.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 02:04 AM

"I'll be fine, I have for a long time now" Damien spoke closing her door and walking around the driver side of his car starting the engine. He had been telling the truth that time, he had been in so many accidents and incidents it was almost abnormal for any one but he wasn't like just anyone else out there. He was Damien and he was a...

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 09:38 PM

Starting her car with one last glance at the man, Ivana drove off. HEr night was to be a long one, filled with worry, and strange dreams. Damien was sick, dying, or he was healthy as a horse. In the dreams, she knew that she had to find out more about him. One of her superiors actually appeared, telling the blond that she had to get closer to him and that perhaps he would be her very first charge, if she managed to save him. It puzzled her to no end, since the slightly grouchy man didn't seem to be in any trouble at all.

Her morning classes went by quickly enough, especially since they were doing the scene where a certain argument took place. Tibalt and Mercutio, those two really were characters, and they certainly garnered attention from usually uninterested students. The lunch bell rang. Without further ado Ivana let her class leave. After taking care of some last minute details for her next lesson, she left her classroom hurriedly fixing her peach colored dress. It wasn't long before the blond reached the staff room with a smile.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 10:21 PM

(Yay *hugs* You're on ^_^)

Damien had arrived home, he had so much work to do, but, for some reason he was really tired now even though he had gotten sleep earlier. Deciding he'll sleep for abit then get up for work, he fell asleep unaware he wouldn't wake up until morning. When morning came he was surprised he missed his business meeting. 'Damnit' he cursed in his head calling up the person and leaving a message saying he'll meet them later tonight. After that he took a shower and got dressed heading off to school in his car. His classes were just considered 'study hall' classes while he just waited for the hours to pass but he kept himself busy until he finished grading all that needed grading, double checking everything, and even reading the book to Romeo and Juliet or starting on it actually. He had went to lunch afterwards and chose to eat while reading the book.