Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 07-23-2011, 03:41 AM

Nezuku smiled faintly then it faded. "Shoes off, and come in please." He said, then pulled a towel he had over his head and just let it set there on his hair, quite similar to a hood. He turned and went into the living room and plopped down on to the couch. Nezuku sighed lightly and leaned back into the cusioned back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-23-2011, 03:58 AM

Alex nodded and took off his shoes, placing his in the box with Nezes and came inside like he was told. He closed the door behind him quietly.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-23-2011, 04:04 AM

Nezuku patted teh couch beside him, telling Alex to sit down without actually telling him too.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-23-2011, 05:08 AM

Alex did just that. He left the towel on his head right where it was.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-23-2011, 05:16 AM

Nezuku sighed lightly, then glanced at the clock and noticed it had gotten a lot later than he noticed. It was an half hour past the time it would be if his parents came home. "Hungry?" Nezuku offered, as he stood then went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 05:38 AM

Alex looked at the clock, his tummy growled a little and he became a little flushed. "Yeah..." He glanced at Nez with slight curiousness.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-23-2011, 05:46 AM

Nezuku nodded and started to go through the fridge, then paused and sighed. He closed the fridge and went back to the living room doorway. "What for?" He asked, having no idea what this boy would eat. Nezuku didn't want to feed him something he may be allergic to or something.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 06:02 AM

Alex thought for a minute before answering. "Anything is fine." He answered honestly.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-23-2011, 06:07 AM

Nezuku nodded then dissapeared back into the kitchen. He took out several things and set them onto the kitchen table, then got into the cupboards, grabbing several more things. After several minutes, Nezuku returned to the living room with two plates with a large lunch meat and vegitable sandwich. "Here," He said, handing Alex a plate then pulled a soda can from his pocket and handed it to him too. Nezuku sat down on the couch, and set the plate on his lap. Nezuku was a big eater so he had to made a large sandwich.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 05:18 PM

He smiled a little and carefully took hold of the plate then the soda and sat down as well, putting the plate on his lap as well. "Thanks Nezuku."

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM

Nezuku nodded at the other with a faint smile. "You're welcome, Alex." He said quietly. He then reached over to the coffee table that was infront of the couch and picked up the tv remote for the direct tv. He held the remote to the younger one, offering him to pick something to watch if he wanted to.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2011, 05:40 PM

Alex looked up and carefully took hold of the remote. He thought for a minute before glancing at Nez. "Is 802 allowed?" Alex asked to be polite since he was a guest.

(802 is Rock music choice)

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-26-2011, 05:45 PM

Nezuku nodded, letting the other know it was okay, then turned to his sandwich half. He took a large bite out of the crust corner, Nezuku had the habit with eating the crust first than the middle last, that way he had all the good stuff for last.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2011, 06:09 PM

He smiled and put the channel on 802 before setting the remote back onto the coffee table and continued to eat his sandwich.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-26-2011, 08:43 PM

Nezuku continued to eat the sandwich as he watched and listened to the music. "How is the sandwich?" Nezuku asked before taking a drink of the soda. He never had company over and he enjoyed just sitting next to Alex.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2011, 09:04 PM

He smiled again. "It's good." Alex answered, finishing his sandwich. He liked being Nez mainly since he was his pretty much his only friend but there was more to it than just that and it got Alex thinking.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-26-2011, 09:16 PM

Nezuku sighed lightly in relief, then finished his sandwich as well. "Glad to hear that." He said quietly with a small smile.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2011, 10:54 PM

Alex jumped a little when his phone went off. He flipped it open and closed it just as quick, putting it back in his pocket. "Nezuku, I'm glad I got to hang out with you but my mom called so I should probably go see what she needs.." His gaze shifted back to Nez, he looked disappointed. "Thanks for lunch and everything." Alex smiled a little and slowly rose to his feet and go throw away his empty plate.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-26-2011, 11:01 PM

Nezuku listened and watched Alex carefully then nodded in understanding. He stood as well, and followed the other into the kitchen. He took a piece of paper from a kitchen drawer and wrote his cell number down. "Here," He said, handing the paper to Alex.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2011, 11:11 PM

He smirked lightly and folded the paper of neatly before putting in his pocket. Alex also gave him a really small, quick hug. "I'll catch you later Nazuku, alright?" He gave a small wave before picking up his soda and then his shoes that were by the door and walked out into the open, closing the door behind him before heading down the street towards his house.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-26-2011, 11:31 PM

Nezuku blinked in surprise at the hug and was about to say something but the other had already left. He sighed lightly and ran his hand through his hair.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-26-2011, 11:59 PM

Alex put his hands in his pockets and he blinked, pulling Nez's number out and unfolding the paper and taking out his phone. He opened his phone and dialed the number for a text, 'thanks for being so nice to me :) let's hang out sometime soon -Alex' the text message said. Alex had the phone remember his number as NezNez with a smiley face. Upon entering his place he set his shoes down and closed the door behind. "Mom I'm home!" He called but there was no answer..

"Mom?" He asked as he put his phone away and went upstairs where he found his mother looking through old pictures of his father when the three of them lived together, she was crying. "Mom...? What's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone as he came up beside his mother. Saia looked up at her son and pulled him into a tight hug. "Alex I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier..." She whispered in his ear with a tender voice.

His eyes went wide before shaking his head and comforting her in the best way possible as she cried. Now it really was just the two of them.. Alex refused to cry with the knowing of his fathers passing because he wanted to be strong for his mother. It was wrong because he was just a kid and but it was his own choice and he was going to stick to it..

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 AM

Nezuku was getting ready for bed, since he had nothing better to do now that he was alone and his parents weren't likely to come home tonight, when his cell went off. It was on the bedside playing some random default tune for the text alert. He smiled softly when he saw the text and it felt like it took forever before he was able to type the reply. He wasn't used to texting since he had noone to text to. 'Anytime text me when you want Nezuku' He replied and hit send. He hoped he wasn't interruping anything.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-27-2011, 02:41 AM

Alex soon pulled away from his mother and kissed her cheek. He helped her clear the bed before tucking her in. "Alex dear you don't have to tuck me in, I'm a grown woman.." Alex shook his head and brought the covers over her. "Night mom." He hugged her and she closed her eyes. Alex sighed softly and turned off her light as he left the room.

He went into his room and his phone went off, he flipped it open and smiled. 'How tomorrow? Meet me at the river around noon if you want to. -Alex' Alex jumped up onto his bed and closed his phone after the text was sent. He curled up with a pillow and stared at nothing before he felt tears stream down his cheeks.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-27-2011, 02:49 AM

Nezuku was laying on his bed, almost asleep when the random default tune went off again. He reached over and check the text. It didn't take him as long to reply due to the short message and not knowing how to add the periods and such. 'tomorrow then good night Alex Nezuku' Nezuku kept the cell phone in his hand in case Alex replied, then he yawned and went to sleep.