ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 11:33 PM

{{ HITORI --> ISSHO }}
{{ ALONE --> TOGETHER}}

Private HumanxXxNeko RP by Meiko_00: and ChiNoMizuumi
OOC Thread link:

Plot:
Living alone for several years now, [insert human's name here] still mourned over the loss of his/her parents and brothers. They died in a car crash when he/she was 17, leaving him/her alone to fend for herself. Because [insert human's name] became unable to support himself/ herself by going to school, he/she got various jobs to try and make money. However, he/she recently was hired at a bakery where he/she had learned his/her skill in baking and cooking. It was on one morning before work that [insert human's name here] was taking a walk out in the snow. Soon enough, he/she found the neko on the snow, covering in blood and snow.
Living a life of solitude for most of his/her life, [insert neko's name] never really had anyone to rely on. He/She lost their family early-on, and because of the ears and tail that adorned his/her body, the neko was rejected by society. Yet, he/she was somehow able to keep their hopes and spirits up. However, it changed when he/she was nearly beaten to death by a bunch of biased hooligans and dumped in the streets. [Insert neko's name] didn't know what would happen from there.

Character Profile -- Human:

Name: Ikuto Mizaki
Race: Human
Height: 5' 11"
Personality: Detached and gloomy. He used to be a very happy child until his parents and brothers died a year ago. Unbelievably, he's also sweet towards some people, but not many see that side.
Bio: --See first paragraph of Plot--
Appearance: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/album....ictureid=49768

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 09-04-2011 at 07:38 PM..

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 03:03 AM

well i done derped. i didnt even see this till after i posted. yes im still fine with being a male ^w^ my email was included in the PM i sent

Name: Eien no hikari (eternal light)
Race: neko
Height/Weight: 5'8" / 180 lb
Personality: warm and loving hikari (ri for short) can be rather emotional getting attached to people easily. he's stubborn, usualy very happy and fun loving. he is curiouse and always getting into things.
Bio: other races in this world have their own status, most animal based one being veiwed as beneith others and more like pets. Ri was the only surviving kit in his litter, his mother and father charrishing him as a blessing. Unfortunatly they died when he was young. RI thanked them for their sacrifices adn honored their spirits. However he moved on living his life to the fullest in the city streets rummaging through trash and playing with the other kids. As he got older people began to veiw him as a nuicance. it was never a problem until tonight.
Appearance: http://img1.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/sp...57190_full.jpg

----------

the frost of a the winter's first snow lay sharply along the window panes and a powedary white fluff coated everything in fight. however the sun's heat had warmed the concrete when it was day so the snow melted making the black concrete glisten under the street lamps that began to come on. One by one they lit as the last sliver of sunlight was disappearing behind the horizon and the quiet streets lay silent in anticipation of the night's cold. a pile of white puntuated by scattered bits of color lay on the black and simmering road, the only thing aside from the lonely cars that the street lamps had to illuminate.

there hikari lay, powdered with snow and smeared in blood. the only remaining evidence of the violence the houses had refused to acknowledge.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 04:03 AM

Aimlessly, like walking in an abyss, Ikuto wandered the early morning streets that were covered in snow. The first snow of the winter had fallen the night before, but the sun had already started to melt it. Feeling nauseated, the raven leaned against a wall and tried not to hyperventilate. The day his family died in the car crash was also the first day of snow. Thinking about it could send him reeling into agony.
Collecting himself, Ikuto continued to walk, hands shoved in his pockets. He stared gloomily at the powered ground, thinking about nothing in particular except his job. Last year, when his family died, he realized that there was no money left for his tuition, so Ikuto got a job at a bakery the day he graduated. Now, all he does is make bread and pastries at the local shop, earning just enough to pay for his apartment, food, and other unimportant trinkets. After this walk, he'd have to go to work.
He stopped in his tracks for a moment, looking up at the sky. Sighing, he looked back down, but now he saw a little spatter of red on the ground. For a moment, he thought he was crazy, so he rubbed his eyes vigorously. When he realized what it was, Ikuto followed the tiny drops of blood until he found... A boy covered in his own blood. Snow had already settled on his body. Had he been there the whole night? Ikuto shivered for a moment, remembering the sight of his family's accident. Shaking it off, the raven hoisted the boy onto his back and nearly sprinted home.
There, Ikuto stripped the kid of his bloodied clothing, leaving only his pants, which were the only unstained article of clothing. With a wet cloth, Ikuto cleaned him up and bandaged all his wounds. When he noticed the ears and tail on the boy, his eyes widened with curiosity.
Sighing after the deed was done, the raven called the bakery, feigning illness. This damn boy... he thought. "What could he do to deserve this?" In the end, Ikuto had fallen asleep with his head laying on the edge of the bed, tears streaming down his cheeks as his nightmares sent him back to the day they died.

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 09-04-2011 at 04:12 AM..

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 04:15 AM

hikari was limp as a doll, seemingly dead except for the bit of warmth hi nearly frozen body gave off. the blackness in hismind blurred with the faint color of rushing memories as he became aware of the world around him once more. am i......dead?....no thats stupid, i cant be dead i still hurt like hell....ugh......if not dead then- and with that the neko peaked open his eyes slightly as their lids where still heavy drowsiness and pain. through the blurr he could just make out that he was in a room, as the rom came to focus the neko could feel one of his hands was resting on bare flesh, his flesh. None of it was making sense, his last memory being of the streets and a sudden blinding white light. groaning slightly his ears gave a quick twitch and his tale curled slightly.

attempting to sit up hikari imediatly regretted moving at all.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 04:24 AM

Moaning softly, Ikuto felt something jostle the bed. Is he up already? Sitting up and rubbing the tears from his eyes, the raven looked at the boy and nearly had a heart attack. "SHEESH, what are you doing?" he chided the boy, standing up and gently pushing him back down onto the bed. "You're an idiot. You must hurt like hell. Don't even try getting up." Sighing, Ikuto sat back down again and started to change the bandages on the neko's right arm -- the one that received cuts that bled more than the others. The white bandages were soaked in red, but Ikuto wiped the wounds clean and applied new sterile wrappings to the length of his arm. "You're not going anywhere like this," he grumbled. "I'm going to make you food. Don't move until I come back," he commanded curtly. Walking to the kitchen, Ikuto started making some rice and hot tea -- things that the boy could easily eat. Although, he'd probably have to feed him, at this rate. Sheesh...

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 04:50 AM

startled hikari vissibly jumped at the sound of a voice scolding him. had he been in better condition the neko would have bolted but his body refused to move without great effort. putting his ears back and laying there quietly hikari had nothing to say for himself in the face of such stern scoldings and decided being obedient would be best for now. the neko opened his mouth to protest to the dark haired boy's last comment but closed it again instead only making an 'umph' knowing no matter what he said the truth was he probly wouldnt get far on his own.

while he was out of the room hikari ran a hand ofer his many bandages and then examined the one on his arm, what ever had cuased it was sharp, thats all he remembered and then regretfully wondered if it'd need stitches. nly now realising his caretaker was human the neko wondered why he was bothering, it was humans who had attacked him so then why did this one care anough to help? all be it rather forcefully.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 05:00 AM

After maybe twenty minutes, Ikuto brought a tray of rice and tea into his bedroom for the neko. Sighing, his regular emotionless face returned to it's rightful place. "So you're up..." he murmured, grumbling again. "You're lucky to be alive. Whoever did this to you must have a real beef with you, neko." His voice was unwavering, but not cold as steel like most people think. Although, this was probably the first time he'd helped someone like this. "What's your name, kid?" the raven asked, sitting in the chair next to the bed and placing the tray on the nighttable. He looked at the boy with his dark crimson eyes -- the eyes that always scared everyone away, made them remember how... Ikuto caused the accident...

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 05:09 AM

the neko followed the strangers moves with his clear blue eyes, slightly as they where, curious to know what was to happen next. my name....he mused as if it where a question he had no answer to then replied "Eien no hikari" the neko's voice was clear like the chiming of a bell and yet warm and soft like the voice of a loving older brother. smelling the food hikari's stomach gave a groan cuasing him to realize he apperently hadnt eaten in a while. "thanks for bringing me in." he said a bit awekwardly sounding shamed for it. "its kind of complicated." he said half in reply to the boy's some beef comment.

catching the crimson eyes with his own he felt some how like an inconvenience to the other man.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 05:25 AM

Noticing the neko looking at his eyes, he smirked. "If they scare you, tell me and i wont look at you anymore." His voice sounded serious, almost as if he was telling Hikari a fact -- he really did hate those frightening eyes of his. They looked like the color of blood -- an instant turn-off to just about every person on the planet.
Curiously, Ikuto pondered over the name. "Eien no hikari? Nice name... Eternal light..." He closed his ryes and exhaled softly. "It's no problem. I wasn't going to just leave you there to bleed and die."
Hearing Hikari's stomach growl, the raven took the bowl of rice and chopsticks off the tray. "Your arms are weak, so I'll feed you, got it?" he asked curtly. Taking some of the rice in the chopsticks, he held it out to Hikari's mouth. What in the world am I doing? Geh, this kid's effect on me is weird.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 05:34 AM

hikari perked his ears saying "im kinda jelouse....if i had those eyes this wouldnt have happened." it was an odd compliment though in his mind it was true. sure they where a bit domineering but it was nothing he coudlnt handle. sighing and letting his ears droop he muttered looking away "funny how no one else saw it that way." sounding both spiteful and annoyed his tale flicked slightly.

how in the hell does he presume to know more about my injuries then i do. the neko thought stubbornly and went to reach his arm out for the bowl in show of protest. to his dismay all that happened was he moved it slightly across the covers until the pain from the cut was too much to bear. wincing he sighed and resigned himself to being fed. it was clear he'd been fed before but it'd been a long time.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 05:43 AM

Looking at the neko with a pissed face, he muttered, "Don't act all tough. I know more about physical injuries than you ever will." It was true; as a kid, at least before the accident, Ikuto had taken a liking to medicine. He read books about it and planned to make it his major. Of course, instead, he ended up working at some bakery instead, far from what he aspired to be.
Once he had Hikari finish the entire bowl, the raven sighed. "These eyes... You wouldn't want them. I would never wish to trade them with you... because you don't need to see the painful things they bring everytime I shut my eyes, blink even. No one... needs to see that." Getting up, Ikuto went to put the bowl in the dishwasher. When he returned to the room, the boy took the hot tea and made sure it was cool enough to drink.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 05:58 AM

making a disruntled snort noise hikari put his ears back but made no further fus of it, not that he didnt desire too it simply wasnt possible. the neko went silent a while feeling that mouthing off would be pointless and rude. he had taken hikari in and for that the neko owed him. being a little snot would be an insult to that kindness.

when he returned to check the tea hikari asked "so whats your name?" he couslnt very well go calling him 'red eyes' as the dark haired boy would likely take offense. "ive seen you out by the backery but we never realy met."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 06:12 AM

Ikuto looked up at Hikari, his demeanor blank. "Ikuto Mizaki. But my name holds little meaning to me, so I don't care what you refer to me as." He sighed -- the name "Mizaki" was nothing anymore, just a bunch of names scribbled on tombstones. The only one left was Ikuto.
"Ah. The bakery. I work there. I've never seen you around," he shrugged. "But I'm a pretty oblivious dude, so it's only natural." Once the tea was cool enough, he helped Hikari sit up a little bit and put the cup to his lips. "Drink. Or I'll attach it to an IV, tough guy," the raven teased.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 04:45 PM

putting his ears back and smirking hikari replied "alright, alright." his joking tone denoted he was only half serious in his surrender knowing that Ikuto wasnt taking no for an answer. once the tree was half drunk the neko took a puase and said "you know i like the food there, i steal the expired stuff out of the trash at the end of the night. ive never once been disappointed by the pickings." he seemed both to be complimenting their cooking and proud of this fact. he tried to go for things still wrapped in paper or plastic but a majority of it was still good despite no longer being fresh. it was one of his favorite back ally treats. however hikari hung around the trash bins of the farmer's market down the road for most of his diet.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 06:28 PM

The thought of the neko liking his food -- well, the thought of anyone liking his food -- made a tiny smile appear on his face. Even though it's not his dream job, working at the bakery taught him that he had a knack for cooking/baking/etc. Seeing children smile as they bit into warm pastries was probably the only thin in the world that could make the raven smile nowadays. Even then, it was rare. Sometimes, no matter how happy he was, that smile would never come across his face.
"I suppose I'll take that as a compliment," he teased again. Then, a somber look cross his face. "You don't have anywhere to stay." Ikuto stated it as more of a fact than a question. "You're in danger out there since humans are stupid, discriminatory animals. How about you live with me?" The question that spewed from Ikuto's mouth scared himself for a moment, but in the end he thought, Ah, what the heck. I'm going to hell anyway.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 06:46 PM

hikari paused a moment thinking it over in his little furry head, he'd always had plenty of places to stay but none of them where home. it was always some back ally or a roof late at night, once a garage in winter but its owner wasnt too happy to find him. It was pretty obviouse that hikari was a stray and he'd never disliked the fact but he'd never had a chance to live elsewhere either. "thats great but....are you sure? i dont realy have a job or anything...." the neko didnt feel like it was fair to accept if Ikuto didnt know the full truth of the matter.

hikari had few belongings but they where stashed away, getting at them in this condition would be difficult. still he was glad of the offer despite himself.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 06:59 PM

Without hesitation, Ikuto said, "You can work in the bakery -- help me bake, give the food out to customers. Little kids will love you to death." Rubbing his head, the raven pondered a few things: the neko's old home, where his things are, what the meaning of his being beat up was. However, he decided that it wasn't his place to pry. Hikari's life was none of his concern. "Look, I don't care how long you stay. You can stay for a week, you can stay for a year. But I'll only let you leave once I make sure you won't be beat up again. And I don't want to know anything about your life unless it's life-threatening to you or if you need to vent." Running had pale hand through his dark hair, he looked out the window. It was snowing again, almost like a blizzard. The weather channel said something about this. Sighing, he turned back to Hikari. "I don't mind listening to you as long as it helps you, but don't expect me to be all sympathetic or anything. Anyway, I'm taking you to the bakery tomorrow. You're getting a job there whether Boss says yes or no. I'll convince him, if need be." A sly gleam appeared in his eyes.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 07:13 PM

for a time hikari just stared blankly at the dark haired boy, he had some nerve and hikari decidedly liked that. "fair enough." he said smiling. he watched over the neighborhood kids all the time, and sometimes even played with them. their perants had never liked it but the neko didnt mind. kids always had the purest intentions and he'd always liked them the best no mater what race they where. however as they grew up many began to forget or get annoyed with hikari's pressense blaming him for even the smallest accident. he'd never worked a day in his life bu he'd always been pretty industriuose doing other things like foraging for food and all that. despite his best efforts to resist it the neko was getting tired already.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM

"Hm?" Ikuto mumbled. Hikari looked like he was about to fall asleep. Poor kid was probably exhausted. "Alright, well you'll work tomorrow. For now, sleep. You can have the bed. If you need me I'll be on the couch." Grabbing some extra blankets from the closet, he laid them on the couch in the other room, preparing to go to bed. Then, he thought of something somewhat important. He walked back into the bedroom and told Hikari, "Hey. If you hear anything like me crying or some stuff like that, don't worry or anything. don't get up. Don't do anything." While he spoke, the raven's eyes never left the floor, as if he was trying to hide the pain he concealed behind the bloody eyes. Quickly, he returned to the living room and snuggled up under the covers on the couch. There's no point for him to worry... It's been the same thing every night for a year already, and nothing going to change that.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 07:31 PM

by the time ikuto came back in the room to convey his message to hikari the neko was already asleep. laying on his and his arm resting on the bed he snoozed quietly barely hearing the other boy. mumbling something to the effect of 'ok' the neko looked more like a sandy colored kitten as he slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

however as the night went on the neko opened his eyes in a panic. flashes of color and muffled sounds had come to visit him in his sleep. realizing it was only a dream he looked about for the red eyed boy but saw he wasnt in the room.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 07:36 PM

In the middle of the night, right when Ikuto's nightmares had started, the raven hear a loud creak and some panting coming from his bedroom. The night was unnaturally quiet that day, and he could hear everything. Getting up with a little bit of worry, he jogged over to the bedroom and opened the door, finding the neko awake and scared out of his mind. "H-Hikari?" he asked thickly. "Hikari-san? Are you alright? Do you need something... to help you..?" Ikuto's red eyes shined through the darkness of the room, almost shining with their own light. Shit, what if I scare him even more?

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 07:44 PM

the door flying open was enough to give him a heart attack, unfortuanatly making im fall out of bed and hit the floor hard. staring at the ceiling blankly a while hikari gathered his wits and mumbled "it was just a dream...." sitting up and looking over to ikuto standing in the doorway his stomach churned and he felt rather unsettled. pushing the feeling aside he said "sorry if i woke you"

it wasnt often hikari had nightmares at all but something about being here, something about that boy just wasnt right. the neko didnt know what to make of it but the energy in this place was decidedly stagnant and tangled with grief. being part animal he was prone to picking up on it far more easily then humans where.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 07:54 PM

Sighing deeply, Ikuto rubbed his eyes. "It's okay. I would have woken up in another half hour anyway." Walking over to the neko, the raven effortlessly picked him up and laid him back in bed. Ruffling Hikari's hair lightly, he said, "Try not to fall again."
When Ikuto returned to the living room and sat on the couch, he wondered, Is it my fault that he woke up? The raven remembered reading books that described how sensitive animals were to human emotions -- perhaps having Hikari here was going to hurt him even more. Shaking his head to get the thoughts away, Ikuto went back to sleep.

However, it was only about an hour an a half later that he sprang awake from a nightmare -- the same one he'd been having for a year. When he sat up that quickly, screaming, he fell off the couch and landed on the floor with a loud THUMP.
Make it stop!, his mind screeched at him. Make the pain go away! Do something to make it go away!
Grasping the first sharp thing in his reach, Ikuto did the only thing that hurt more than his dreams: he rolled up his sleeves and drew a slash across the numerous scars that already criss-crossed his left arm. It made him numb. It made him repent for what he thought was his fault. It made him feel nothing all over again, and it was better than the searing pain of his dreams.

Meiko_00
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2011, 08:04 PM

hikari lay there staring at the as if waiting for something. when the inevitable sound penetrated the night the room somehow seemed to get darker. soon there after the scent of blood reached him from where he lay. crawling out of bed and sneaking to the door he opened it and peaked out. a clear blue slitted eye catching sight of ikuto on the couch. letting his ears droop and tail curl down slightly he krept from the room and behind the couch.

like a child pleaing to sleep with hi parents he stared at the black haired boy silently wishing the darkness to go away. he coult feel that red eyes was upset and hikari didnt like it. it was only within the neko's nature to want to console the one who had shown him kindness.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 08:12 PM

Ikuto stared at the floor, blankly watching the drops of blood create a puddle on the floor, mixing with the tears that dripped down his cheeks, while making another slash in his wrist. All it did was help the numbness; help him cope. The voice in his head started to die down like always. It was only a minutes or so later when he sensed someone in the room. Turning to face the couch, he saw the traces of a tail poking from the side. His crimson eyes widened in pure fear, and the tool he used to hurt himself slipped from his fingers, making a tiny clang on the floor. "...How much...?" the raven whispered, still staring. "...H-How much did you s-see?"