Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 09:53 PM

"Uh yeah....I'm still on school....university..." Yuki hopes he doesn't look that young at least. He is old enough to drink now...even though he very rarely does actually drink. "Nah....you aren't old." Speaking the truth there. "Now...there is a difference between feeling old and being old....like the old soul idea..." Yuki just shrugs a bit. Some people believe in reincarnation and that some souls are quite a bit older than others. Yuki gets out of the car before he says anything. He wants to make sure he can run if need be. "Well....I have this feeling..." He doesn't finish the sentence immediately...but now? He knows who left the severed hand. "That you're just a little bit creepy." And he goes to dart, thinking about that hand.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 10:02 PM

Alex smiled while the boy talked, and once he saw him run off, he just shut the door, and drove off, yuki must know it was him who sent the letter, but how? oh damn! He should have asked the boy for directions!!! He kicked himself the whole drive home, once he came in the door, he ate, showered and went to bed. Then it hit him. If the boy knows its him...he may talk...he needs to....do something about the problem, and the problem, was the boy, they needed to talk. Now. well no cause im going to sleep now...Alex thought, he would talk to the boy tomorrow night.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 10:06 PM

Yuki isn't going to say a damn thing. He doesn't want to die or have his hand severed like that. He wants to stay alive and keep all his body parts if possible. And who's going to believe him? He doesn't have a reputation either way...and Alex can probably get out of it some way or another. So Yuki is staying silent. When he gets home, he just paces around, thinking about what he could do now. He can't move...this is the cheapest place he could find that he didn't have to share with someone. He's a bit territorial. He ends up going to sleep and does go to class the next day.

Last edited by Cat Eye; 09-10-2011 at 10:30 PM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 10:57 PM

The following day Alex waited for the boy to get out of class, he figured he would pick up the boy, ask him a few things, talk to him about some things, and maybe get ride of him. Alex had everything all planned out, he just needed to be patient. The boy should be out soon, Alex knows Yukis class times and when his last class gets out and which part of the building was it on. Smiled, mostly to show the boy hes happy to see him when he finally comes out.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-10-2011, 11:03 PM

Yuki, when he gets out of class, has this urge to run back in when he sees Alex. It's not like that would keep him safe or protect him, but he still has the urge to run away and hide like a little kid. Alex would find him eventually...he'd have to go home sometime. So he's screwed either way. He goes over to Alex and it is obvious that he's on alert. "Hey....what are you doing here?" Alex is becoming very creepy/stalkerish and Yuki doesn't like that. He's somewhat of a hermit. Less human interaction is better...especially if any of it involves severed human hands. Yeah, he's never going to forget that.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM

Alex could tell yuki was getting too afraid..Alex needed to cool it, so he softened his smile. "Hey man, im sorry if I seem to be a bit strong..." He begun "Its just I need to talk to you and its kind of important..." He said trying to smile now. "Did you see me doing anything the other night?" He needed to know. "If not, I am sorry I have bugged you and I promise Ill keep away, but know this" He actually sounded caring and concerned. "If you ever need anything, let me know ok? Or if maybe someone is threatening you, I can keep you safe, I am a powerful man" He said, he didn't want to hurt the boy and he felt really bad about the hand so maybe making yuki think he was the good guy and that he would be safe, not knowing Alex was the one that sent it. For some reason Yuki was in Alex's life, and he wondered if its fate, or destruction.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 04:35 AM

Yuki is, in general, on somewhat alert around people. He has the idea that most pretend to be something they're not. So he's on alert to find out what the truth is. "Seeing you do things like what?" He can't be absolutely positive it was Alex...he wasn't close enough to be positive...but he still thinks it was Alex. Also, he doesn't want to see another severed hand or other body parts in packages...so he's not admitting to seeing or not seeing anything at this point. "Thaaat's nice." He's eyeballing Alex a bit. He's not going to say anything about the hand...he'd rather never think of it ever again. He may not trust Alex, but at least he isn't running away at Mach speeds or something?

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 04:40 AM

Alex shrugged. "Well anything that looks like something its not, or perhaps something little boys should not see, I have been getting phone calls" He lied. "And someone is accusing me of horrible things...And since I always run into you I thought that maybe if you didn't see me do anything you could help me out, But since you didn't, never mind, sorry to bother you." He said. He hoped yuki bought it, but the boys attitude towards Alex was almost rude and you could tell he either gave a rats ass, or that he was in disbelief the whole time. He wondered if he was being to nice.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 04:47 AM

"Well...it isn't me accusing you of anything....cause I sure am not calling you." Yuki is purposely avoiding answering the other question. He's just trying to keep semi-calm because he doesn't want Alex to know that he saw. That would probably mean the end of his life. He'd like for that one to not end for awhile. He's not trying to be rude or anything, but he doesn't know how to react in a way that comes off better without involving bad things happening to him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 05:02 AM

Alex never said anything further to the boy he just walked off, he stopped then looked back at the boy. "Oh, well I guess Ill see you around" And with that Alex headed home for the night. He was angry after all. But yuki is just a boy, he may not be fully aware of things.

Alex drove straight home, showered, fed rex and hit the treadmill, he skipped his morning run and needed to sweat some steam off. His phone went off. "Price" He said picking up. "Hey man...its Joe....Im..Im in a mess...Can you come over?" Alex had a bad feeling..joe sounded....awful. "Yes, Ill be right over"

He never asked why, he didnt need to, joe was family. He showered again and got back into his car, when he arrived joes door was open and what Alex saw next, would haunt him for the rest of his life.

(My next post is gonna be kinda sad, But dont worry Im not gonna be graphic, even though yuki is not around, just wanna let ya know so you dont think Im gonna post some sick stuff hahaha )

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 05:15 AM

"Bye?" Yuki isn't sure what he did wrong, but it is obvious that he did something wrong. He just wanted to keep himself safe. He wants to keep his life and all body parts. And it isn't like he's going to snitch on Alex or anything. He does want to live and keep body parts. After classes, he passes out. He has no classes today thanks to them being canceled for once. He only had two classes and so he's relaxing in his apartment today.

(and okay :3

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 05:23 AM

Joe was in his office doing work. He was covered in blood. And seemed a bit happy...too happy. His kitchen was also smeared in blood. "Oh hey Alex, Gad you could come" He said and Alex's Eyes were bulged. "What the hell? What happened! Where did all this blood come from? Are you ok?" Joe stood up and Alex saw a kitchen knife in the waste basket of Joes office. He felt sick. "Joe, what is going on?"

Joe was silent for a few moments before speaking. "Im in a heap of shit. Thats what. I ...I had to kill them, I had to save them, protect them..." Joe said. Alex was nearly sick. He was afraid to ask.."Kill...who Joe?" Joe yelled the next words, and began sobbing. "My..Children" Alex did not care to hear the details. Joe spoke again. "I gambled all my money into drugs...and well I Owed a shit ton of money, they got Helen! And I could not let the same happen to them..."

Joe pointed to the other room, when Alex looked he got sick. "And what is it you need me for joe?" Hoe smiled. "Get rid of it all." Then Joe shot himself. More blood. Alex had no choice but to clean up and get rid of the bodies, he waited until dark to move the bloody bags to his trunk, loaded em up and waited even longer to drive off with them. "This was more than a simple drug gamble..." He said to himself.

(Hope it was OK. lol)

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 05:32 AM

Yuki is drawn yet again to the dump site. He really needs to become a full on hermit and just lock himself in his house and never come out...ever again. And so, he gets to see the bodies being dumped....and when he sees the first child? He makes this weird noise that Alex can probably hear before darting away. He assumes they're bodies due to the dumping...and their bodies are smaller. He can't deal with that, but if Alex wasn't completely faking the other day....he wouldn't actually kill a child would he? Yuki doesn't know what to do now since it is children involved. He doesn't want to get involved....but children are dead now. They shouldn't be dead.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 05:43 AM

After the children, he dumped joes. He heard a noise and knew who was watching. So he spoke. "Well...I see you have been wathcing me, as I have you my boy" He said in a hard voice, he sniffed from crying, yes Alex price cried, he just got rid of the only people that were family to him, and he was not sure why and it was not fair. He walked towards the boy. "If you know whats good for you, stay away from me, anything I care about, dies" He kept walking until he saw the boy, frightened, or so Alex thought.

"Its not what you think and if you do not want to be around me then why is it that you always come to the one place You know Ill be?!" He said then he shouted in pain, still showing tears. "Answer me!" He said before putting his hands up to his face, which were still covered in blood as were his close. "Tell me why!?" He said more grieving the loss of his family, his friends...he was no longer talking to yuki, but asking why did this happen to him?

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 05:50 AM

Yuki stops running when the other talks. He's not sure why, but he does. Oh Yuki is still frightened...but he's also very confused...and he feels kind of sad for some reason. "I....don't know..." And it's a good answer for both his questions. Yuki doesn't know why he keeps coming back here, but he does. Is it destiny? Fate? Stupidity? He isn't sure. He, instead of edging away, edges closer....even though that may be dangerous....he can't help but feel bad about what happened. It finally hit him-what happened. He didn't kill those people....did he? He was....just getting rid of the bodies, right? He ends up kneeling next to Alex and pulls him over into a hug, trying to comfort....even though most of brain is screaming that he's an idiot and that he's about to die.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 06:04 AM

Alex was in shock that the boy hugged him, was this really happening? Alex hugged the boy back, gently as hi was way bigger and taller than the boy, and he let himself cry, hes never ever showed this side to anyone, so why the boy? Why now? He thought the boy was just a confused lost soul, and Alex wanted to protect him, keep him safe from the dark..."Things happen...and its like you cant do anything about it...bad things happen YUki...and to good people...." He sniffled and pulled away to look the boy in the eyes. "Somethings going on..something not right..and if you want to forget the bad stuff...forget me too. dont come around me or here anymore" He had no clue as to why he was trying to protect the boy.

why does he care so much? Maybe its cause he has noone left to care about...maybe its more. He rubbed the boys cheek. "Your yong, you will see your share of bad things...but...please...dont come here anymore..." He said and stood. "You better get home...lock up...I have a feeling I am being watched at close bay..." And with that Alex headed back to his car, which he would need to burn or deep deep deep deep clean. He knew though, the boy would keep coming back, but he hoped not, at least until he knew the boy would remain safe.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 06:13 AM

Yep, Yuki is hugging Alex, starting to rub his back a bit as he cries. It was always comforting to him wen someone did that for him. "It is kind of impossible to forget you....that hand thing....it's going to be in my mind for about ever." Okay he's being partially a jack ass, but it's also true at the same time. He randomly blushes at the touch, and has no idea why. Maybe it is a general reaction or maybe it's because this is Alex. He's not sure. He's just very confused at this point. "If they're watching you, they probably already know about me." Now, rather they'd act against him or not is a different story. That he doesn't know. He halfway trots after Alex. It's an automatic reaction to follow Alex.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 06:20 AM

When the boy followed Alex stopped, thinking about the boys words. He was hard to forget huh? He smiled. "Why are you following me? I just told you to go home and lock up..." Silly boy, it was so sweet that he followed like a lost puppy looking for food, or his home...Alex sighed. "Maybe you can join me for dinner tonight?" It was on a whim and Alex had no idea why he invited the boy, Alex has been eating TV dinners for awhile now, its time for a meal, and why not share it with someone? After all it would take his mind off things. "Oh,and the hand? It was fake. Which is why the police haven't really done anything, Im sure they thought you just wanted attention which is why they never bothered to tell you it was fake. " Alex smiled that should ease his mind, Alex was a sick guy but not that sick, besides, where the hell would he get a hand from? " I just...wanted to scare ya a bit is all..." Alex actually blushed at this, he felt almost silly admitting it was all a joke, well Yukie didn't find it funny, clearly.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 06:27 AM

And Yuki just stops too as Alex does. He kind of looks like a lost puppy. He really doesn't know what else to do...and the second Alex leaves...he'll probably go into paranoia mode and wonder if someone is watching him too and all. "Okay. That sounds good." There is some happiness in the voice. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He kind of tackles Alex, hitting him a bit, but his attacks are weak....they probably wouldn't really hurt if they do anything at all. "Asshole! Don't do shit like that! I had nightmares about that!" Actually he's still having nightmares about it if truth be told. After a few moments, he gets tired of hitting and having no effect...and essentially goes to pouting pretty much, but he doesn't realize he's doing it.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM

Alex chuckled and when the boy touched him, and tried to beat up on him, he laughed and was a bit, well turned on. SO he pulled the boy away as to not show his blush. "Ha, you funny kid, sweet too though" And cute he thought, when the boy pouted he felt a soft spot for the kid. "Well, Lets go to my place then." They drive off and when they got to the place he smiled. "This is my house, come on in, make yourself a home, I need a shower, there are drinks in the cooler, oh and that's Rex" He said pointing to the Pit bull. Alex took a long shower, washing his body getting the blood off, he came out only in jeans and a towel wrapped around his neck. "You like spaghetti?"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 06:43 AM

"It's not funny! It's not funny to send someone a fake hand to scare the living hell out of them! It isn't funny! It's mean as hell!" Can everyone sense the flailing that Yuki is doing as he says all that? "No, I just know it's mean to scare people with fake hands." Unless it is Halloween and it isn't a little kid or an old person that you're scaring. It is more acceptable on Halloween. So he's still pouting a bit. He just looks at the house when they get there. It's big to him....but his apartment is kind of small so anything is big to him. "Do you own this place?" Because it would be awesome to own his own home at Alex's age...though that will never happen. Houses are friggin expensive. As Alex is in the shower, Yuki plays with the pit bull. He isn't afraid of the dog...you just got to know how to work with them and not be an idiot. "Spaghetti is good." He's not too picky. Food is food...especially after being on the college diet of ramen, peanut butter, ramen, more ramen, and even more ramen. Anything is good long as it isn't ramen now.

(I need to go to sleep....almost 2 am....my sleep schedule is screwing up now lo)

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 06:49 AM

Alex smiled. "Im sorry, well you got the message anyways" He said playfully. "And yes I own this house and both my cars. I even have a boat." He said getting the food ready. He opens a bottle of expensive red wine. "Want some? Its the best tasting wine on the market" He said, thinking that yuki is adorable and has alot to learn. Alex poured them both a glass, alex sipped his and smiled. "Best ever" He started the sauce and made some meat balls. "Hope you like spicy meat" He said while making them, then added them into the sauce, he then started on the noodles and put the bread in the oven. " I make the best food around here if I do say so myself." Alex smiled. He got silverware out and on the table. "Almost done!" He said as his did last minute preparations on the food.

(ok an yeah mine to)

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:06 PM

"Yeah....but if I ever see another hand like that....fake or not....I'm eating you alive." Don't ask Yuki how he's supposed to eat Alex or anything...it was just the first thing to pop into his mind to say. And he isn't that good with threats anyway. Yuki's never hide wine before...only beer and vodka pretty much since that was what the people around him drank. He kind of chuckles at the best ever part. So he has to sniff it first and see what it smells like before he tries to drink it. He's not really sure if he likes it or not, but that is just his stand on alcohol in general pretty much. "Long as it doesn't melt my mouth, it's all good." But he also has a high tolerance for spicy. He giggles a bit. "You're the only person I see unless you count the dog...so I hope so." He had to say it...he couldn't stop himself.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2011, 08:51 PM

Alex smiled at the boy, eat him? "And I thought I was the weird one" He said putting everything onto the table, he got the bread out, sliced it up perfectly and set it on the table, he drained the noodles and stirred the sauce. "Alright, its done" He said "Have a seat, Ill serve" He said grabbing two plates and dishing them up, he served yuki then sat himself across from him. "Hope you like it" Alex said digging into his food.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 10:42 PM

"I would try my damnedest if I ever see another hand in my mail ever again. I will try to eat you alive." Yuki just shrugs a bit. "And I thought you would've realized I was weird awhile ago." He did keep on going to the docks even after the fake hand that he thought was real. So he's weird, obviously. He goes and sits down when it's done....looking kind of awkward just sitting there...kind of like a little kid, but he is younger than Alex. He sniffs the food kind of, the sense of smell is part of taste too. "Well, it looks and smells good," is all he says before digging in. He seeks out the meatballs first and eats them.

(My friend needed a ride to the store....and I got food for it :3)