Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-15-2011, 01:11 PM

Noah stayed close to her and wondered if she really was okay with this. He had watched as someone made him kill his parents and he was perminately messed up for that. Yet when he heard her plans for after school he knew that she really wanted to be with him. "i would like that." he said softly and looked at her. She was the onky thing he needed now and he didnt want to let her go. "does all of this make me a murderer or a victim?" he asked her softly since he wasnt sure. He then realized somethin and looked at her worried, "is it bad that your the only one i have ever told about that day?" he hadnt even told thrnpolice sice he had been so messed up when they found him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 09:09 PM

Alice gave a soft smile. "Your a Victim , you would never have done that on your own will...and no I dont think you need to tell anyone else...Just me Ok?" She said pulling him back into a hug, she whispered in his ear "Sleep over tonight" She blushed as she said it in his ear, but she didn not want him to be alone. "You can leave and Ill leave my window open so my folks dont know, they leave for work before I get up for school" She was still blushing so she kept him in a hug so he wouldn't see. Her heart raced. She has never had a boy in her room over night before. And she was a bit excited and scared at the thought.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2011, 11:00 PM

Noah smield when he heard her and nodded, "I dont think I would of been able to tell anyone else." he said to her as she pulled him into a hug. He hugged her back and was surprised when he heard her. He hadn't slept over at her house since they were kids and even then it was in the living room. So he blushed slightly and pulled her closer to him, "I would like that." just the htought of sleeping in here with her made his heart beat a little bit faster. "If your sure your parents wont find out." he said softly as he kept her close to him. He would make sure that he wouldn't be a bother to her and make sure that no one found out.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 11:13 PM

She smiled. "They wont. Ill say goodbye to you so they see you leave, then wait a bit and come to my window." She said. She hugged him tight, not wanting to let go but she did. She looked him in the eyes. "The past is the past...everything will get better, I promise" She knew she could not really promise he would be ok, but it was a nice thought. She stood up and headed for the door. "Its already dark, so if we do this, nows perfect" She said smiling.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2011, 11:43 PM

Noah smiled and nodded when he heard her and hugged her just as tightly. He hoped that she woudln't let go but he knew she had to so he slowly let her go. "I hope your right, I want everything to get better." he said to her and hoped that everything did. He wanted to be able to not get itno fits or anything and actually enjoy life. He then nodded, "sure, why dont we put this plan into action."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 01:03 AM

Alice walked Noah to the door. "Well see ya at school tomorrow bye!" She said with a smile, she soon after shut the door and went up stairs, she took a quick shower and put on a long shirt for Pjs, then some shorts, normally she doesnt use her shorts but Noah was going to be seeing her in pjs! Oh good she thought and blushed. She then opened her window and sat on her bed and waited for him, she turned on her tv so her parents wouldn't here them talk.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2011, 01:15 AM

Noah smiled as he nodded, "yeah see you tomorrow." he said as he headed out of there. He wondered for a second if he should go get some of his clothings. Yet the thought of going to his home frightened him. That place was like hell to him since it brought to many memories. So he headed over to her window and smiled when he saw it open. Quickly he lifted himself in and looked at her, "hey." he said as he smiled at her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 01:55 AM

She smiled back "Hey" She said with a wide grin. She got up and closed her window. "I was just watching tv, looks like a scary movie is on tonight" She said sitting back on her bed, she grabbed a pillow and rested in between her knees and her chin resting her head while watching. She was so happy Noah was here. "If this works out, we should do this every night" She said Blushing, but her light was off so she hoped he didnt notice her blush.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2011, 02:12 AM

Noah smiled as he sat down next to her, "what is it about?" he asked as she stayed close to ehr and made himself comfortable. If the movie had any blood in it he was closing his eyes. After the accident he coudlnt' stand the sight of blood and tried to avoid it. It sent him into fits and he knew she didn'twant to deal with that. He then nodded, "and I woudl like that, I dont like being alone anymore." he said softly and found himself leaning against her slightly.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 02:17 AM

Alice changed the channel and it was a romantic movie "Howls moving castle" She smiled leaning back on Noah. "This looks better and it just started" She said with a smile. She was happy he decided to stay with her at night. "Im so happy your here Noah....your my best friend and I never wanna lose you, promise me I wont ever lose you" She said. She knew he knew what he meant, getting locked up from an episode. But she thought and believed that he wouldn't for her, but she still worried, she didnt have her last class with noah and anything could happen. She pushed the way the thoughts and rested her head on his shoulder, watching the movie.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2011, 02:50 AM

Noah was glad that she changed the chanel and stayed close to her. "your right, this does look better." he said softly as he leaned back agains her and smiled. When he heard her he found himself taking her hand I to his gently, "I promise you won't lose me." he whispered softly. He knew it was a lot to promise with how things could go but he would keep it. He would never rbreak a promise he has made to her. He smiled when he felt her place her head on his shoulder and he stayed like that. All worry fled him as he watched thr movie with her. She was all he needed in the world and he knew he would do his best to stay with herfor as long as he could. Yet he knew the school was working on sending him to a hospital.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 03:24 AM

Alice held onto his hand. "Dont let go please" She said falling asleep with her head on his shoulder. She was so happy, she felt as if there could be together forever with no pain and no dark secret pasts...just them, like this...But she knew, sometime morning would come and they would have to drag themselves to school, she dreamed that her and Noah were older and on there own, they were happy and living a great life.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2011, 03:47 AM

Noah smiled and moved closer to him. "I will never let you go." he whispered to her softly and watched her fall asleep. This felt right to him, Being right here with her and not Caring about anything else. Getly he layed her down on the bed and was t sure if he should lay on thr floor. But he as he looked at there Clasped hands he knew he would be sleeping right besides her. He layed down right next to her and after a minute was fast asleep. He dreamed of being normal and with Alice. It was the perfect life and he knew he loved Alice.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 03:51 AM

Her alarm went off at 6 am she moaned and rubbed her eyes, noah had slept right next to her, she blushed. She slipped out of bed and headed for her bathroom, she peed and showered and got dressed, she shook Noah to wake him up so he could shower and get ready to. "Hey sleepy head" She said with a huge smile.

Palmoun

Old 09-17-2011, 04:03 AM

Noah groaned when he heard her alarm but didn't wake up. He was always a heavy sleeper and just shifted slightly once the alarm was off. Yet he deffinately woke uo when Alice started ti shake him. Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled when he saw her there. "morning." he said softly and couldn't help but feel happy. For once he hadn't woken up in sweet or screaming, maybe that was a good sign for him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 05:33 AM

She smiled, "Better get ready to go" She said herself getting her things together, she hoped Noah slept well, she did, it was nice knowing her was so close to her all this time, she smiled.

(blaaaaahhh writers block plus sleepy haha))

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 01:33 AM

((it is okay))

Noah noddded as he got up ahd headed to the bathroom. He quickly got himself ready and then headed back to her room. HIs cloths were slightly dirty but he didn't really care. The thought of going back to his house now frightened him. If he coudl he would just live here with her. He then smiled as he saw Alice, "hey how did you sleep?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:05 AM

She was all ready to go when Noah came back from the bathroom. "I Slept great" She said "We better go" And she headed downstairs and out the door she laced hands with him as they walked. "And you? You sleep ok?" She said smiling. She hoped he did. She never knew why she held his hand, she just did, it felt right, even though they were just friends. Sometimes she wondered if they would ever be anything more? Maybe someday she thought.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 02:51 AM

Noah smield when he heard her and was glad that him sleeping besides her didn't bother her. He then walked with her and was glad that she took his hand. It made everything feel right when she did that. "I slept better then i have in a very long time." he said to her softly as he looked down at her. he wondered if he could always be with her. It was asking a lot of her but he liked being with her and she was the only one who coul dhelp him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 03:59 AM

They were almost to the school now. "Im glad to hear that" She said. They headed in and went to their lockers. They had sometime before class. She never let his hand go, she did not care who saw. Alice was with Noah and he with her all the same and thats how it was, besides they were almost done with school and they would love together and everything would be fine.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 03:40 PM

Noah smiled as he walked with her, "yeah, it is a very good thing." he said as he walked with her to there lockers. He didnt' let go of her hand since he feared if he did something would happen. He only grabbed a few things from his locker and then looked at Alice, "so what do you think we should do after school today?" he asked and for once sounded completely normal. He was trying his best to be normal and it was possibly when he was around her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 07:40 PM

Alice grabbed her things and smiled at Noah. "Hm, a movie date?" She said with a smile, she was so glad he was...or seemed to be so much happier, which made her even more happy. She took his hand again and walked towards class, they were early, but that was ok cause they could talk a bit more before class had started.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 11:51 PM

NOah smiled when he hear her an was surprised she oculd call it a date. He then nodded when she took his hand and looked at her, "a movie sounds great, what is out?" he asked since he had stopped paying attention to things like movies after the accident. So he wasn't really sure what was out and what was good to watch.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 12:06 AM

Alice smiled. "Umm....not sure, guess we will find out later, right?" She said and giggled. She pulled Noah into a hug. "Please dont let what the others say bother you, I am here, ok?" She said looking into his eyes, she almost kissed him then, she had no idea why either....but she didn't, they weren't dating or anything after all.....She blushed at her own thoughts.

Palmoun

Old 09-19-2011, 12:10 AM

Noah smiled and laughed when he heard her and nodded, "yeah, your right about that." he said and was surprised when she hugged him. He quickly hugged her back and then nodded when he heard her. Gently he took her hand into his and gave it a gental squeeze, "I know your here and I am greatful to you." he said softly as he looked into her eyes. When he saw her face get read he got worried and gently placed a hand on her ofrhead, "are you okay? your face is red," he said as he looked at her worried.