Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-03-2011, 12:16 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her giggle and watched her come over. He then laughed when he heard her and kissed her back just as deeply. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled, "I am all yours, remember that." he said to her softly and then kissed her gently, "and I am lucky since I get to have you."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2011, 12:24 AM

Everything was out of a dream almost! She giggled "and I'm all yours...so shall we go out? " she said kissing Noah she could not believe how amazing everything was and soon she would have her own house with Noah! Life could not get any better Thanks this she thought. "I love you " she said hugging him tightly.

Palmoun

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and kissed her back, "how about if we start looking for a house and as we look we can just stop at any place we want to. But I will need to stop somewhere." he said as he looked at her and then smiled when he heard those three words. Hugging her back he picked her up bridle style, "I love you too." he said as he kissed her gently.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2011, 05:01 AM

Alice giggled when he picked her up she kissed him deeply "sounds like a plan. Shall we go then my love? " she said playfully before kissing him once more. "Ill need my keys...we can even stop somewhere for lunch " she said happily. She jumped out of his. Arms to grab her keys and headed to her van and starting it up. She had no idea where she would even look for a house around here.

Palmoun

Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 AM

Noah smiled as he kissed her back, "okay." he said but didn't really want to let her go just yet. He smiled when she jumped out of his arms and he watched her grab her keys. Walking after her he got into her van and smiled, "where do you think we should look for a house?" he asked since he wasn't sure which houses were for sale. So far he had seen no house and hoped that thru would find a nice affordable house soon.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2011, 10:41 AM

Alice started the car and began backing out of her parking spot. "Umm...I'm not sure actually " she said biting her Lower lip andher face turned a light pink. " I guess we will just drive around? " she guessed pulling onto thy main road. She was not sure where to look for a house...

Palmoun

Old 10-03-2011, 01:03 PM

Noah laughed when he heard her and kissed her cheek, "then i guess we will just have to look carefully and hope we can find a place." he said as he looked at her. As they drove he looked around and after a hour of driving he saw a small hoise tucked into some trees, "how about that place?" he askex as he looked at her and smiked.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 08:40 PM

Alice smiled as she saw the house Noah was talking about she pulled into the drive way and turned off her van "lets go look you lead they way " she said getting out of the car looking at the house which was beautiful.

Palmoun

Old 10-05-2011, 02:03 AM

Noah smiled as he jumped out of the car and took her hand into his. "come on." he said as he lead her towards the house. He smiled as he opened the door and started to look around. It looked old but it had that homey feeling. He could tell that whoever owned it had left a long time ago. He then smiled at Alice, "what do you think?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 04:48 AM

Alice took in the homey feeling and smiled. She loved it she really did. She looked at Noah and kissed him. "I love it! But we should check it out first make sure everything works right" she said holding his hand still. It was beautiful and amazing she just hoped that everything worked and if not that it would be a easy fix.

Palmoun

Old 10-05-2011, 02:21 PM

Noah smiled when he heard her and kissed her back, "hopefukky we can aford it." he said and then headed inti the kitchen with her. He chekced the lights and found theu worked as well as the water. "i woukd say that i think this is it." he sajd as he puled her close to him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 08:24 PM

Alice leaned into Noah kissing him "its perfect! But how much is it to buy? Or rent? " she asked looking around to see if there was a sign or not but she could not see one at this point "I wonder how many rooms ...probably only two or three which is perfect! " she said really excited she kissed Noah even deeper. She felt like a princess in a dream right now.

Palmoun

Old 10-05-2011, 10:56 PM

Noah smiled as he held her close to him, "I think I saw a sign saying for sale." he said to her softly and then smiled, "why dont we go check on that." he said and kissed her just as deeply. He then smiled, "come on." he said as he lead her over to where the bedrooms where. Checking he found two bedrooms. "I would say we should buy it." he said as he smiled at ALice.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 11:43 PM

She smiled kissing him back. "I agree but can we afford it? " she asked. This house was just amazing and it was the very first one they even looked at! Alice could feel that he life was changing all for the best. And she was so happy to share it with Noah.

Palmoun

Old 10-05-2011, 11:50 PM

Noah smiled, "I think we should be able to." he said as he looked at her and then pulled her close. "I think we will just have to contact a few people and then this place will be ours." he said as he smiled at her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 11:57 PM

Alice smiled "ok lets call them " she said then hugged Noah "when we get home. I think we have a date that's long over due" she smirked. It was true she has been waiting for this date since high school and. Ow it was finally here. Alice grabbed her keys and headed out the door to start up her van.

Palmoun

Old 10-06-2011, 12:09 AM

Noah smield as he hugged her and then laughed, "I have to agree with you there." he said and then headed out of there. Thinking he knew he had to stop somewhere and he followed Alice out of there. "before we head home I want to grab something at the bank." he said as he looked at her and smiled as he got into the van.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 AM

Alice started up her van and nodded " sure just tell me where to go." She said pulling out of their future drive way. She was just so excited! She drove off and onto the main roads. "So bank first then date? " she asked as she drove.

Palmoun

Old 10-06-2011, 12:47 AM

Noah smiled and nodded as he started to direct her to the bank. "yeah bank first. I dont want to be carrying 500,000 dollars in my pocket all day." he said as he looked at her and smiled when they got to the bank. He then kissed her head. "be right back." he said and quickly got out. After a few minutes he came back and hopped into the van, "now lets have that date." he said as he looked at her lovingly.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-06-2011, 03:46 AM

Alice smiled when he got back. " so where too? " she said driving back on the main roads. She was so happy she could not believe thus was all real.

Palmoun

Old 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM

Noah smiled, "why dont we pick up something to eat and head to the park." he said as he took her one hand inti his and kissed it. He knew she would like the sound of that and he would make sure it was a memorable date.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2011, 05:55 AM

She smiled. "Food and park it is" She headed to the nearest burger joint, ordered some food, paid and drove off to the nearest park, t he drive was quite but it was nice, she had run out of things to talk to....."So...what was it like...? in t he hospital?"

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2011, 01:51 PM

Noah took her hand into his as he heard her. "well it was horribke. You couldnt do anything without them thinking you were goig to do something crazy. They hardly ever let me do anything and when they finally allowed me paper and a pencil i started to write to you." he said as he looked at her. "they never sent them but it kept he sane for a while."