Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 12:00 AM

The girl's frustration wasn't hard to understand, she must be so confused now. "Don't worry, we're all survivors from the plane crash." She hoped that one sentence would be enough. Four out of seven huh? Not including the pilot, looks like the situation didn't turn out so good. She signed and cupped a hand to her tired eyes.

Her wounds were still a dull burn and although she had sunk her legs into the water, it didn't do much. "Damn it, it hurts." There was a especially eye catching cash on her right leg, and it still trickled blood now and then, when she put pressure on it.

"Your leg's still bleeding." A voice chimed beside her. It was the plant eating one. "Does the plants taste good?" Ooops... she had uttered that without thinking. She wondered if he would find it offensive.

He frowned, "they aren't for eating..." He rolled up a torn sleeve, revealing two bite holes in the hallow of his elbow. They looked like the ones in vampire movies, and she almost said that, if he hadn't informed her they were snake bites. "It's for this, good anti inflammatory stuff." He went back and grabbed a bunch before he came back. The plant was white and semi transparent they looked almost like mini ghosts. It was sort of cute. "Maybe it'd help you... and her blisters." he pointed to the other girl.

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 08-24-2013, 12:10 AM

With those words it all seemed to come back to her, the plane crash, the burning... how did she get here? Oh god, that guy, he was helping her, wasn't he? She acted so terribly, and he was just trying to help. With a groan she managed to sit up, twisting so that her leg rested in the cool water. With a curse she looked over at the guy, who was now sitting rather defeated, knees pulled up to his chest and his head resting on them. There was blood dripping down the side of his head, over his ears and the sides of his cheeks. He looked as bad as she did, yet he helped her. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to freak out." She really was, but for a moment her mind had gone blank, and she didn't know what she was doing. She pouted a little when he didn't reply. Wow, he was pretty pissed at her, huh?

Dejected she looked down at the stream, only half hearing what the others were talking about. The water had begun to turn all sorts of purple and gold hues, signaling the sunset that was coming. It was already chilly and she was sure it was going to get worse, how were they going to survive? "Night is coming..." She mumbled, louder than she had meant to. Mostly because the other guy had mentioned her, and her blisters. She wasn't sure anything would help with this pain.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 12:31 AM

She was right, night was coming. She hadn't known how chilly it was because of the burning but now that it was said, she could feel it. Damn, if only they could knit blankets out of grass or something. Whatever, leave that later, she needed to get rid of the pain first. "Thanks." She took the plants from the boy and gingerly held it in her hands. "But uhhh.... how do I use it?"

He grinned and walked over to the other girl, crushing one completely to spill the juice on her hands. But because she wasn't ready for it, some dripped to forearms and her lap. Then he shrugged a bit, gesturing for her to do the same.

So she did. And instantly it the burning increased by at least twice. She cursed, wrapping her arms around her legs as if to seal the pain out. Pain you were unprepared for was the worst...in most cases. It was almost unbearable. Beside her, he laughed. "It's gonna hurt for a good minute or so, but you'll be good afterwards." She glared at him, what the heck? Tell that first then tell me to do it. The other girl must be feeling the same. The dope then went on and dumped one to the other boy, it hit his lowered head. Catching some of his blood along with it. God doesn't this guy know how to be considerate?

He turned to her again. "Sorry, I just thought that you guys wouldn't do it if I told you it hurt." He paused for second, then his brows dipped. "So... you know... What are your names?"

Last edited by Liz*; 08-24-2013 at 12:37 AM..

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 01:20 AM

The pain was instant and burned more, the girl gasping. She blew on her hands and shook them in panic, trying to relieve the pain in any ways possible. With a groan she rubbed them on her dirty shorts. It took a minute, but it was starting to feel better. A short sigh escaped her, and she didn't yell at him, since he had been right. She watched the man drop the leaf on the guy who had helped her, but he just looked up, then down at the leaf, shrugging. What, didn't he have pain and need it too? She shook her head, not sure why he seemed so weird and disconnected.

"My name is Luna. But I usually go by Lulu, I like it much better." Truth was her mother was a hippie and she hated being called Luna and getting the whole 'Oh, like the moon?' bit, so she had gone by Lulu for quite some time now. She was curious about everyone else, including the boy who saved her, but he just looked around like there wasn't even a conversation. Weird.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 02:13 AM

Lulu huh, "cute." He chuckled, unusual but it suited her, kind of. "What about you?" He asked the other girl, her pain seemed to have died down. She was looking at the gash at the leg curiously as opposed to the glaring earlier. "Eva," she said without looking up. "What about you?"

He stumbled a bit, ha, he wanted their names but somehow it didn't hit him he'd have to give one too. "Uhh, you can call Ryker." He grinned a bit. Then expected the last of the four to introduce himself but he never did. Just sitting there like he was in a different world. Ryker looked to the girls, but seemed like none had a clue either. Man, wasn't this great. Maybe they could just call him crazy from now on. Reluctantly, he went over and put a hand on his shoulder and as if to shake him out of the other world, he shook him hard. Not realizing he used more strength on the injured boy than he should be. "You know we're waiting on you right?"

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 02:34 AM

Ryker? Okay, that was seriously a weird name. This man was strange. Hell, he was stranger than the guy who was just sitting there, oblivious to the world around him. Maybe he was in shock, he didn't look good.

He had noticed the girl with burns saying something, her lips moving, but all he heard was that damn hum in his ears, and it felt so weird to be in this noiseless world. It was giving him a headache actually. His mind couldn't focus enough to read their lips, and since he couldn't really hear them, he just sat there quietly, left out and feeling even more alone than he thought he could, considered he was stranded somewhere in Canada in the cold, and night was coming and they had no supplies. Sighing softly, he looked at his feet, not really noticing the man approach him. He flinched when he felt the hand press down on his shoulder, then shook him. His head snapped up, too quickly actually, since he felt a little dizzy, but he tried to focus on the guys lips. But his mind was so distant that it was nearly impossible, but he could of swore the end was something about 'waiting on him'.

He shook his head, "I can't hear anything." He had been curious if his words even came out, he never realized how much he relied on his hearing. It felt right though, but his throat felt scratchy, so who knows what it sounded like.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 03:11 AM

He can't hear anything? Wow, she suddenly felt bad about all those time she thought he was weird and even thought he was perv. "Sorry about that..." She mumbled under breath, didn't give it an effort to be heard, since it can't be.

-

Deaf huh? Oh right, the plane crash. These people fell down with the entire plane... His hearing loss isn't surprising. "It's probably due to noise exposure. It should get better on it's own if you protect your ears from other loud noises, there isn't really anything we can do, if it's not serious, it should come back eventually." He impatiently but slowly mouthed those words along with a few hand movements. He heard Eva's laugh, he must've looked crazy now. Since he looked ridiculous, he might as well stay that. "What's the name?"

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 03:20 AM

He tried hard to follow the words, but they seemed to jumble up, his mind getting confused and while trying to process the last missed the next, and so on. He got the gist of it, it seemed. Normal, should come back. Damn, he hoped it would, otherwise what was he going to do? He relied so much on it that it seemed like he was at such a disadvantage now. He was about to look away, but the mans lips moved again. His name. Okay. He got that one, maybe his mind was going to work after all.

"Koen. Koen Mikeal." He managed to get out, his throat was so sore though, it burned just to speak those words. Without waiting for a reply he leaned over, dipping his head back into the cool water, drinking up as much as he could. It felt amazing, that he did it until he was to the point that he couldn't breathe. His shaggy brown hair clung to his face as he raised his head, looking back at the group. He hated not being able to hear, they would likely talk about him behind his back... or in front of him for that matter, and he wouldn't hear a damn thing. A sigh escaped him and his stomach growled. Food. Yeah, good luck.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 03:36 AM

Koen? Is that name normal? Haha everyone's name is so weird, she regarded the only normal namer as herself. Well, should be proud about that right? Before she could debate more, she heard a strange noise. It was apparently from Koen's stomach. She wanted to laugh again, but to be honest hers is not better off. She enveloped her own within her arms to prevent an growl. Yeah, she needed to make a point. "We should look for food... shouldn't we."

"That would be hunting." Ryker voiced nonchalantly. "Unless you guys don't want to eat some roast deer and foreign plants instead?"

She grimaced. "That'd be foreign deer for you too, sir. And how can we hunt in this shape?" Eva somehow expected him to know, but he only shrugged.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 03:48 AM

Koen groaned and looked around, well he was in no condition to go very far, and it was getting dark, so what could they really do. He stared at the stream, hoping for fish, but he didn't notice any. Maybe in the morning? That was when people usually fished, right? He knew nothing about that. His parents had owned a farm, so he could help grow some veggies, but hunt or fish? Yeah, not his style. So what was their options? Bark? They do it in movies, right? Sure, at this point he didn't know that he cared. Anything to fill his stomach. The other two were talking, or so he thought. Not that he could hear. Maybe they would come up with something, but then he would feel bad, having done nothing to help. Plus, where would they sleep? The night was going to be cold, he could tell, it was cold enough now.

Lulu managed to get to her feet after sitting back all this time. Her wounds still hurt but she was willing to put up with it. What else could she do? "I'll help look for something. But we need to figure out how we're going to keep warm tonight... and safe." She shuddered at the last part. She had heard about woods like these, bears and other deadly things, just waiting to kill you in your sleep. Surviving a plane crash just to be eaten by some wild animal was not what she wanted. She didn't know what to suggest, though, just knew that they needed to get moving before it got too dark to do anything.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 03:59 AM

All these circumstances suddenly coming to light was very unpleasant. Just a while ago all they had to worry about was getting somewhere, getting water. And now food, warmth, safety. This was impossible, were they going to starve, get eaten or freeze to death in this desolate place? She shook her head. No they won't. They'll stay alive and safe, somehow.

All too quickly she remembered a fact. "Doesn't wild animals scare of fire?" she turned to Ryker. "You made a bonfire earlier, that'd help with the animals and warmth right?"

He seemed to beam at her. "Right. But the fire alone won't be enough for the night. It's too cold."

She narrowed her eyes at him, she didn't exactly like the way he talked. He's sounding like such a know-it-all. Then again, maybe he is. "So what do you suggest?"

He shrugged again. "We could..." Then a smirk appeared, "share body heat."

Share what? She didn't want to, but maybe they really would have to. She turned to the other girl, unsure what to think about this.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 04:12 AM

Lulu listened, mostly. She was trying to consider all the possibilities, what they could do, eat, anything. She was scanning the trees and land around them, but the setting sun didn't make this as easy as she would like. She was about to walk off, to look, at least in the area close to everyone, when she heard Ryker talk. Before she could stop herself she began to laugh. Oh god, this was like one of those movies, where some guy suggested it in order to get close to the girls. She couldn't help it, plus the look on the other girls face was entirely priceless, like he had suggest something far worse than just keeping warm. Nevermind the fact that it was literally a life or death situation.

Lulu just shrugged at Eva, "I'm game." If anything, it would make the situation more awkward for her, which at this point, she could use a little amusement, right? Anything to keep her mind off what could happen. She looked over at Koen, who was more or less sulking by the stream. Man, she felt bad, she made him seem like a freak and worse by freaking out like she did, when in reality he couldn't even hear what she was saying. He must have been the one to move her and everything, and she couldn't even say thank you. A sigh escaped her as she looked around. It would have to wait, they needed something to eat. Anything.

"Maybe you help find some berries first though, feed a lady before you try to share her warmth." While she wasn't sure she should be joking around, she needed to keep positive if she was going to be able to make it through this.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 04:19 AM

Ryker almost broke out laughing when he saw the look on Eva's face. In reality, he really wasn't interested in doing anything of the sort that rests in her mind. After all these girls are muddy, injured and clearly exhausted. Not exactly a turn on... But the response of Lulu surprised him a bit, guess she was more calm and logical than he expected when he saw her freak out at Koen. He felt bad for him for not being able to hear any of this, it was quite amusing.

At the suggestion of berries, he realized he never thought of such. Careless of him, but it wouldn't work with this situation anyway. "It's dark and not safe to wonder around." Those words were sincere now, he hoped she would take his advice. "In this cold climate, plants that give berries could be rare."

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 04:32 AM

"Some berries grow in cold weather! They have them wild in Alaska, I picked them." Lulu huffed at the mention of it. Not a lot, but some, and it was August, so there had to be something, right? Anything. "It's not like we can sleep without any food, safe or not. I wont be far." Hell, if she died being in the woods it was only a matter of time anyways, they would starve to death if they kept so cautious. Plus, she really didn't plan on going to far. She didn't wait for a reply, she knew he would try to stop her, or something of the sorts, but she was hungry and bullheaded, now that she was more alert anyways. It wasn't fully dark, anyways. The sun still peaked ever so slightly above the horizon, so she had a few minutes. Plus, she would stay where she could see the fire. Hell, she would eat some leaves if she had to, she didn't care. She was feeling pretty confident though.

Koen watched the trio talk, unsure of what they were discussing. He had long given up on seeing fish they could eat in the stream. He saw some really tiny ones, Minnows, likely, but they were hard to catch and so small they likely wouldn't be worth much, foodwise. He noticed the one he had helped wandering off on her own. Why would she do that? It was getting dark. No way he was going to let that happen. With unsteady legs he tried to stand, but the world around him started to spin and he dropped to his knees, his head now pounding severely. "Oh, god..." He groaned as he curled up on the ground. Why was it hurting so bad?

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 04:49 AM

Eva watched in semi shock as Lulu wondered off alone. What is she thinking? That's too reckless, she was about to get up to follow, but in front Koen started having his own symptoms. He had curled up within himself, clearly in pain. She hurriedly made her way there, seeing he had a lot more cuts than she did. She realized he never used the plant... what was it called? The mini ghost... she saw it near his leg and picked it up. It's a hassle to explain to him, so she did as she did to herself earlier. It better not be infected. One plant was barely enough, she decided she should get more. The more the better right? She turned to call for Ryker but he was gone. Well, he wasn't there, and she didn't know where he hid the plants, why the heck did he hide them? He's so weird.

She couldn't do anything but watch over Koen.

-

Damn, he cursed himself. That last sentence was a mistake, but there's no need to get so agitated over some berries. A human could survive days without food. God this girl was too rash. He had to walk faster than she was, so to not lose her in dark. It's a good thing there was still a minimum of sunlight. He had to partly follow by ear.

He signed, she wasn't going to slow down anytime soon if he didn't do something. "My bad, okay! I'll help you with the berry finding, but you gotta agree to go back when it's dark!" He shouted, but wasn't sure if it was enough. This really wasn't his thing, running like idiot after another idiot telling them to turn back. But he really didn't have a choice.

Last edited by Liz*; 08-24-2013 at 04:51 AM..

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 05:01 AM

Koen groaned again as he felt something drip onto the cuts on his head, his whole body trembling as he did so. The pain got so much worse and he felt like he was going to pass out. He opened his eyes for a moment, trying to figure out who had done it when he noticed the other girl he had helped. But after a moment the whole world started spinning again, and even when he closed his eyes it didn't seem to stop. "My head..." He managed to groan, his hands digging into his hair, as if it would help anything. Never before had anything felt this bad, he wished for the release of just passing out, but what then? He would likely freeze to death by this stream over night.

With a groan he managed to get up on his hands and knees, his head hanging. "The fire..." He croaked, trying to explain to her where he was trying to get. But he couldn't open his eyes, and felt so disoriented he wasn't even sure where it was.

---

Lulu heard him coming after him, which is why she didn't stop. She had a feeling someone would follow her, likely because they thought she was stupid and was going to get herself killed, not to help. "I'm not completely stupid, you know. I know to go back before it is dark. I just wanted to see if there was anything this close." And that was that, she wasn't going far, she was just checking out the surroundings, which never hurt. Plus, she had an idea, anyways. Her feet dragged a bit, her body was so tired, but she kept going, determined now to prove Ryker wrong. A small grin crossed her face as she found a rather large stick, nearly as tall as she was, and her hand barely fit all the way around it. She stood for a moment, holding the stick like so many did in those movies, when they were on hikes and what now, "Look, now we can just pretend were hiking." Okay, maybe she should be taking this more serious, but that was where she had a problem.

She was too afraid to let any real emotion show, she hid most of it with jokes and smiles, which usually worked out in the end. If she didn't drop her guard she wouldn't freak out, which meant she would be able to think more clearly, and hopefully survive.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 05:16 AM

Fear tackled her as the effects got extreme. What helped her didn't seem to help him. She was so scared, what if she did him more wrong than good? His head he said, but what can she do? Oh god, someone tell her what to do. He then croaked for the fire. What is he thinking? What would the fire do for him? What he's having now is more than cold. But he seemed to really need it. He walked one way, then another. He was clearly disoriented.

She followed closely as he swayed. If he wanted the fire, she would give him fire. She grabbed a hold of him, and half dragged him into close approximation to fire. she still didn't let him go though, afraid he would fall right into and burn. The thought give her the chills. Instead, she made sit down again. Better to be sitting in this condition, this much she was sure of.

-

Turns out his attempts were in vain. She kept going on like a bull, god. She started ranted about him thinking she was stupid and was just checking the surroundings and blah blah blah. The endings of her words seemed to drift away without touching him. He watched in utter confusion as she picked up a large stick, as big as her. He could feel himself pale a bit. Doesn't she know such large pieces of wood are good nests for snakes? Whatever joke she was trying to make about hiking, it didn't amuse him. He wasn't familiar with people being jokey around him either way, and he certainly didn't feel like it now.

He walked up and snatched the stick from her. "Don't be an idiot." Maybe his words were harsh, but she needed to understand. "We're going back." Oh he almost forgot. "Before you say things about food again, there was an sparrow's nest on a tree near where we were. We could use that, okay?" He turned then, gesturing for her to follow.

The sun was setting almost completely now.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 05:26 AM

Koen groaned, and despite not really wanting the help, he took it. He could feel the gentle warmth of the fire, and it comforted him in a way. This way, at least if he passed out, he should be warm enough to make it through the night, right? His head was still throbbing, so he was thankful that she helped him sit down. He squinted enough to see her face, she looked worried. "Headache..." He managed to get out, hoping she would understand that it wasn't as serious as she seemed to think it was. Or maybe it was, he had never had something this bad. The world was still spinning and he felt like he was going to pass out. His body seemed to sway in this position, and his body, seemingly giving up, decided to just topple over, not really caring what might have been in his way.

-

Lulu pouted a bit, but she knew he was right. It was darker then when they had started, and she hadn't seen any sort of berries around. Maybe in the daylight she would be able to find something. "A few Sparrow eggs is not enough for four people. But I will just find some berries in the morning." With that she huffed off towards the fire, the low glow enough to guide her. Along the way she found another stick, this one not quite as big, "And I'm keeping this one." The point emphasized by her using it as a walking stick. And surprisingly, it helped a little, let her take some weight off the wounded leg. Plus, in her mind she was prepared to beat off a bear with her stick, if it came to it. Not that she was really strong enough.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 05:44 AM

Headache, he'd murmured. But it didn't look like a headache to, more like a heart attack in the head. When he sat down his body stopped wobbling, but his top half still was. What the hell was going she felt so lost. Maybe he was too hungry? But she didn't have any food nor did she know where...

She felt a heavy force close in on her shoulder. He had fallen over. And as she was watching he was slowly slipping off and falling into the direction of the fire. She grabbed hold of him again, lord, did her arms ache. But what she feared was his condition, was he dead? Why did he fall over? Unintentionally, she smacked his face in an attempt to wake him up. Of course, it didn't work. But within that movement she felt the presence of his breath. That was good enough, he was breathing. Okay, maybe not good enough, but there was nothing else she could do. She laid him down slowly to next side of the fire.

Eva's never been too much of a religious person, but this situation begged for it. So she prayed, silently, for herself, Koen and everyone.

-

Again she took off in a fast walk. This time thankfully in the right direction. He followed after her. His left arm had gradually started to return to its senses. He dragged the big stick with that hand along with him, making it glide against the ground. If, just if, they came in contact with a wild animal, it could come in handy. Ah, for the sparrow nest as well.

He didn't hurriedly chase after her this time, in fact, it was good that she was fast. The earlier they got back, the better.

As he walked he frowned to himself. The way he acted today sure wasn't like him. He wasn't as composed as he thought he should be. But even for him, being in this place utterly alone would be suffocating.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 05:55 AM

That was it for him, the pain in his head was too much to handle. Momentarily he panicked as his body fell, but he didn't fall to the fire, or anywhere unsafe. Before he could thank her, before he could do anything, it all went black. He was still breathing, but he was out, and it didn't seem like he would be up anytime soon.

-

Using her stick to help her along, her body suddenly feeling very tired, she was glad as she exited the patch of trees. The other two were around the fire, the boy was out, from what she could tell. Still as can be, but at least he should stay warm there, right? She felt bad returning without anything to eat, at least him, who seemed like he might have been the hungriest, was out. So they would all just have to survive until morning. Her stomach growled in protest as she stood there, looking at the saddest excuse for a camp there ever could be. She wasn't exactly looking forward to sleep on the ground. Been there, done that. If only she had her bag or something, somewhere to put her head. This was going to be a long night, that was for sure.

"We come back bringing nothing. Mr. Nature-Man back there insisted we should all just starve." Lulu announced as she got closer to the camp, though it was really for Eva only. The girl likely thought she was crazy, making jokes at a time like this. Well, she would be right.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 03:27 PM

So no food tonight? She felt a drop of disappointment. She raised an eyebrow when she heard Lulu title for Ryker. "...but it's good that you guys came back safely." She had seen Ryker emerge from the shadows after her, strange expression on his face. But they were both there. That was the most important thing. Her stomach would have to hold for now. She considered asking them about Koen, but she doubt they had clue.

-

When they returned, Koen was out by the fire. Already asleep? And the Eva still had a trace of anxiousness in her eyes. But his chest was heaving. He was still alive.

Lulu on the other hand called him something unexpected. Nature? Hah, he was far from it. Then he had an idea.

"Didn't I tell you about the nest?" Ryker pointed to a tree close by. "Since you wanted food so much maybe you'd like to get it." He smiled at her. It'd be funny if she actually tried. That tree was tall, was the girl able to climb trees? Sure didn't look it.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 04:19 PM

Lulu noticed the disappointment on Eva's face, and she actually felt kind of bad. She should not have went, she hated for people to rely on her, and worse, to disappoint them, she had done enough of that in her life, it wasn't like she needed more. Her ears perked up when he mentioned the nest, he wanted her to get it? She could do that, right? Sure, she had climbed plenty of trees, but she was small, and couldn't reach very far. Determined to prove him wrong anyways she walked over to the tree, looking up into the branches, searching for the nest. Resting her stick against the trunk of the tree, she put her arms up, but she was about a foot too short, her hands not able to reach the nearest branch. She pouted. With her hands they way they were she wasn't even going to pretend she could grip the tree and climb it like a bear, plus, she wasn't sure she could do that anyways. She only knew how to get up by pulling herself up on branches, really.

"Not tall enough." But he likely knew that, it was why he told her to do it, wasn't it? He wanted to watch her fail, didn't he? Maybe because she was so head strong and he was trying to prove something to her. Or maybe she was crazy, and he just was letting her know.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 04:28 PM

He grinned. It turned out like he expected. She was so small, if it was the other guy he might have been able to reach. She informed him that she wasn't tall enough, like he couldn't see that. He would climb the tree himself, but felt like taking the fun a step further. "I could lift you."

He expected her to reject and walk away again, seeing as it was hard enough for her to admit her height problem. Well, if she walked, he'd have to do it himself. With the long branch still in his hand, he most likely wouldn't have to climb. A jump could suffice.

Precarious Fool

Old 08-24-2013, 04:43 PM

"Oh yeah, like you're strong enough to do that." It wasn't that she doubted he could, but he made a mark about her height, so she was willing to pick out his... well, she didn't know. He didn't particularly look like a weakling, so it might not have made sense, but she wasn't just going to let go in defeat. She looked at him, then the branch. Isn't wasn't like she liked help, but she wanted to do it, and it seemed like he wanted her to walk away. No way was she going to now, somehow her mind felt convinced she needed to be strong and bullheaded, even if it wasn't going to get her very far. Besides, she secretly hoped he was sort of a weakling and couldn't do it, so she would have something to pick on him for.

Liz*
likes dinos

Old 08-24-2013, 05:14 PM

Like I'm strong enough? Even an weakling would be enough to pick her up, hell probably the other girl could too. So she wasn't going to walk away? Unexpected, again. Is she going to remain bull headed forever? For a tired, starving girl, she sure had a lot of steam. And that left him with no choice. He groaned, if she wasn't gonna walk alway, he'd have walk over.

When he was close enough, the height difference was more eye catching. How tall was this girl? Well, the smaller the easier. He bent down and grabbed her legs, just above her knees and lifted. She was slightly heavier than he expected, his muscles were sore from the crash, but it's bearable. Easily, she was sitting on his shoulder.

He now really wanted to know this. "How tall are you anyway?"