Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 06:04 AM

He headed up the stairs and around the corner. He was shaking, but knew this had to be done. He walked all the way to his room, and started messing with somethings. He could hear noises, but there was no one around. He sat there looking around.

There was nothing for a while, and he was on his way back down, when something hit him, knocking him on his back with a loud thud. And there it was, a figure standing over him. "and what do you think you were doing? trying to get away?" Korsh pounded on the floor while trying to back up, and get up at the same time.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:12 AM

Rain was into her game and figured nothing was going to happen, so she popped in her headphones and dazed into the game. For awhile it was quite so she thought nothing of having her head phones on, though she felt some what guilty. She shrugged it off as nothing as her race came to an end.

She had just set the controller down when she thought she heard a thud. She removed her head phones and listened for a bit as she stood. Within seconds she heard pounding and what she thought was a voice. She quickly moved around the couch and up the stairs. She wasn't sure what was going on but she was sure she was going to find out.

With the last step she almost bumped into somebody. "hey Korsh whats the big I..dea.." she trailed off as she spotted him on the floor and some person in front of her she didn't know.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 06:20 AM

"Can I help you?" The vampire said. "you have seen too much." he added looking over at Korsh, which by now had some blood running down his neck. "there is nothing you can do now.." he said smiling showing his fangs, and reaching toward her.

Korsh out of luck, got up, and charged at him, tossing them both over and down the stairs.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:24 AM

Rain was smart enough to start backing away from the Vampire before looked to Korsh. She wasn't sure what the vampire had intended to but she wasn't about to let it happen. She moved back against the wall just in time for korsh to take the vampire down with taking her along with them. She peeked over the rail to Korsh and the vampire. She wasn't about to go there with the vampire but she did slowly begin to inch her way down the steps. She kept her eyes on Korsh and the vampire, watching them for movement.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 06:28 AM

Korshed arm was bent funny, and he was still bleeding, worse this night then last.

The vampire got up, popped his neck, said "you havn't seen the last of me..." before poffing away like he did last night.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:32 AM

Rain watched all of this in brief shock before she made her way down the stairs and over to Korsh. She looked at is arm before thinking it was broke. She poked him, trying to wake him up. "Korssssh......" she cooed quietly as she looked over the rest of the damage.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 06:41 AM

"careful.." he said starting to get up, or at least sitting up. "you seen him right?" he asked putting his good hand on the side of his neck. "and thanks for showing up." he was glad she did, but to his sake, she was a bit too late. He was bitten, and infected.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:47 AM

She nodded as she watched him for a moment. "Are you alright?" she knew it was stupid question but she asked it anyhow. She wasn't sure what else to say but then like always it hit her.

"So that was a vampire and you just fell off the second level and didn't get to hurt?" it seemed odd to her but she knew she didn't understand all of it. "SO all he likes to is rough you up then poof his gone????"

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 06:50 AM

"yea thats what he does, and he broke my fall." h said standing up by now.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:54 AM

"oh... but why does he come around to bully you?" she questioned with a quirked brow as she stood up with him. "it doesn't make sense. I mean I still don't I would have believe he was vampire if wasn't for the fact he went poof and was gone." she stated rather quickly as she looked back up to the stairs. "Isn't going to come after me now.... is he?

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 06:59 AM

"I can't really tell you if he will or not." he said looking at her in the eyes. "the last time he threw me out the window, he said he wanted my blood, and it needed to be just right...I guess it was, I got bit.." he said looking at the blood off his hand that was on his neck.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 07:08 AM

"does that mean your going to go all vampire-ish on me now and want to suck my blood out?" she teased with a soft smirk to her pale lips. "Well I'm glad your okay, well okay for the most part that is. why did he have to bite you?" she thought for a moment before rolling her eyes. "maybe he just as a thing for you..." A smug grin crossed her lips as she stared up at him.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 04:49 PM

"I don't know, there are things about this, that I am confuser about...and I will try not to.." he said with a little smile. "now how do I get my arm back in place?" he asked. He rubbed the side of his neck, and there was only one tooth hole, where there is usually two. He shrugged it off, and kept thinking about his arm.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2007, 11:09 PM

"The ER?" she questioned as she tipped her head to the side as she looked over his arm. She couldn't think of anything else that could help him with his arm at this point. "Or you could try popping it back into place...." she added softly as she winced at the thought.

Donut

Old 12-11-2007, 12:34 AM

"I might not want to go there, But i guess I could.." he said getting up, and walking toward the door, as he tried not to hurt his arm more than it was already. "you think they could fix my nect as well?" he asked looking back at her. "I don't want to change.." he added

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2007, 12:47 AM

"I dunno" she shrugged as she walked along with him, opening the door as she did so. She looked over his arm again before sighing. "I don't know what they can do for your neck..... I guess I'll drive, if you don't want to walk that is." she teased with a smirk as she began to walk over to her place.

Donut

Old 12-11-2007, 01:09 AM

"Funny.." he said "now what is our story on how this happened?" he asked knowing that they had to have something different than what had happened.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2007, 01:23 AM

"you were attack by a vampire and fell over the railing while keeping him from biting me?" she tossed at him with a wink before climbing into her car. "or we could say you were trying to hang something up and slipped off the ladder and fell of the second floor..." she added as she looked over to him. "if thats not believable enough I can come up with another one."

Donut

Old 12-11-2007, 01:31 AM

"I like the first one, but i dont think that they would" he said with a smile. He was still in pain, but he wasn't showing it. "I just want to that you for being there though." he added looking at her, after he got in.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2007, 06:59 PM

"yeah...sure thing." She tossed a quick smile at him before she started her car and head off to the ER. Sh wasn't sure what he was going to tell but she knew it had better be good. She looked over to him with a smirk before she shook her head at the thought of them telling the Er docs. the truth about what had happened.

Donut

Old 12-11-2007, 07:19 PM

Anyone could tell that he was in pain. He still couldn't bend his arm, and he was breathing heavy again. He was going to stick to the story of hanging something, and falling. He didn't know how it would go, but it seamed logical. "will you stay with me?" He asked while looking down.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2007, 08:10 PM

"well, yeah. That wouldn't make the story very believable if I just left you there." she chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "Besides, I have no else to go." she teased with a smirk as she pulled into the parking lot of the ER. She slide the gears into park before she pulled the keys and shoved them into her back pocket. "I have to make they fix ya up, otherwise who will stop that creep the next time he goes to attack me?" she chimed with a wink before exiting her car.

Donut

Old 12-11-2007, 08:13 PM

He smiled and chuckled at her. when he laughed, it turned to a pain face, because he was hitting his arm on the chair. He opened the door and worked his way out.

The reason he wanted her to stay with, is because he hated doctors, and hospitals, but this time he would need to go, unlike last night with the broken glass.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2007, 08:28 PM

She winced seeing the painful expression cross his face before she guided him inside. She looked about the Er and a shiver went down her spine as she saw all the docs. and nurses running about. She hated being here as much as she hated clowns. She sighed as she walked over to couple of chairs and sat down with a huff. "And now we wait."

Donut

Old 12-11-2007, 08:47 PM

"Wonderful.." he said sitting down beside her.

The doctors and nurses just kept passing by, and it seamed like forever, until one came. "There is one open room, shall I take you to it?" she asked with a smile on her face.