Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-18-2014, 08:13 PM

"We can see if they'll take them, Star, I don't mind. We can stop by the toy store, I'm sure they've got a lot of doll house types to choose form." He smiled and waved before joining Kat at the door. Mmm...cheesecake. He sighed happily. "Cheesecake sounds delightful."

This might be an interesting living arrangement. If he did the grocery shopping, where did you stop to buy souls for breakfast? did you poach them? Were they tastey?

What did they look like?

"You're my favorite demon," He offered back, chuckling. At least he was her favorite. He kind of liked his soul...not being toasted.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 03:50 AM

This was starting to sound fun. Shopping, living with these people, all of it. Kat was very happy to be someone's favorite demon because that was never the case. Never mind the fact that Mobius had most likely never met a different demon before. She didn't even consider that.

"Are we going to the store? Are we going now?" she bounced in a giddy manner. "We can all ride on a cloud if you want!" She could just make a new one with the wave of her hands and it would be big enough for the three persons.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-19-2014, 10:04 PM

Star thinks about what Kat had said it would be nice to rest her wings. "Okay Prince-kun and it would be nice I'm ready to go as well. " Star says while flying over to the front door. so they could go to the store if they ride a cloud it mighty be fun. plus she can't carry human size items on her own.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-28-2014, 02:29 AM

The Good Prince had never been on a cloud before, but that had never meant he hadn't wanted to. To ride on a cloud sounded like fun, and very, very soft. When the little fairy and fluttered way, Mobius made sure he had his wallet before following the two of them to the door, then out it.

"Riding on a cloud sounds like fun, why not? Does it have seatbelts or something?" He looked genuinely curious. Clouds were water, so would he need a rain jacket and boots? Hm. Were Demon Clouds made of water?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-28-2014, 04:37 AM

What the heck were seatbelts? Kat shrugged before walking outside and holding her hands out in front of her. Raindrops formed around her fingers and quickly a cloud grew there, about rug sized but taller and poofier. She hoped on top and sat cross legged to look toward the sun.

"Well, I don't know if normal people will fall through it. But I'm a demon of rainbows. This is all I know!" she chuckled, not bothered even if her new friends did fall flat on their faces through the cloud.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-28-2014, 11:11 PM

"If I fall I'll just fly are sit on someone's shoulder." she says while flying over to the coffee table. then dig's in one of bag's to grab the human sized gold coin's out. Star had use her magic to make them smaller in size to be able carry them. luck for her dress had pockets on it so,she can carry a few things. she then puts the coin's in her dress pocket before flying. over to the new cloud then sit's down on it with ease. this was normal to her fairy's use clouds to sit on at times.