`Haru
Useful Idiot
Send a message via MSN to `Haru

Old 10-27-2007, 11:51 PM

Falling for the first time
A Literate RP please, don't make me hurt you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

INTRO

The newly opened Kikokushijo Academy, goes from Grades 7 to 12.
The outsides adorned with cherry-blossom trees and beautiful scenary.

The Spring festival is coming, but you need a date if you want to attend it, just think, all those fun games and those prizes to be won. Totally fun, right?
Find a date, and the both of you are let in. Don't and... I guess you know this, but no entry for you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is only the start, add more as you go. (:

Contents
x Intro <- You are here.
x Whitelist.Blacklist + Rules
x Plot
x Rpers.
x Form

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-28-2007, 09:47 AM

Xx. WHITELIST .xX
None yet.

BlackList...
None yet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RULES
1 - There is allowed Shounen-ai and Shoujo Ai just nothing over pg-13.
2 - No Swearing or atleast keep it to a small amount
3 - No Sexual content, drugs ect... (Kissing and Huggings Okay)
4 - Abide by those three rules and you should be fine

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-28-2007, 09:47 AM

Plot and Setting.

Plot:
Well, there is no plot yet.

Setting:
A High School in Tokyo, Japan.
School Time : Starts at 9:00AM, Ends at 4:00PM

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-28-2007, 10:03 AM

Roleplayers. <3331
1. `Haru - Kumiko Takahashi
2. Jayms_fallen_angel - Josie De'Vaan and Marcus De'Vaan (twins)
3. Mage - Yuu Suzuki
4. bleeding rose - Sakura Mae Tamaki
5. PixelBabii - Alexis

There is allowed more then five, I'm just not sure if it'll be that popular. xD

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-28-2007, 10:14 AM

Form.

Code:
OH NOES A FORM! ANYWAYS...
Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Physical description (or pic):

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-28-2007, 10:33 AM

Username: `Haru
Character Name: Kumiko Takahashi
Bio: Lost her mother in a car accident 10 years ago, but keeps trying to live a cheerful and Happy life
Physical description (or pic)

Grade: 10

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-28-2007, 11:02 PM

((I'll play, but I play a pair of twins, brother and sister. Is this ok? If so I'll post profiles))

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-29-2007, 06:12 PM

((Sure thing. ^^))

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2007, 08:49 PM

Username: Jayms_fallen_angel
Character Name:Josie De'Vaan
Bio: When she was 4 Josie decieded that she wanted to be a professional cheerleader. She begged and pleaded and so her father allowed it. Manager of a large corporate industry he had the money to fund her dreams. Throughout her life she has studied most forms of dance but always returnns to cheerleading. Her mother passed away giving birth to her younger sister when Josie was 9. She took on the role of her mother to her sister, and is extreamly close to her brother and always has been.

Grade: 11

Username: Jayms_fallen_angel
Character Name: Marcus De'Vaan
Bio: As a child he had no major dreams. He played army with his friends and like rough contact sports. When his mother died he held his little sister accountable for it, but as time went by he learnt to forgive her and found his dream. After school he plan on joining the air force special ops.

Grade:11

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-29-2007, 09:28 PM

Kumiko wandered into the newly renovated lunchroom and sat down with a bunch of her friends, giggled and said "Who are you guys gonna ask to the dance?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2007, 09:52 PM

Josie sighed as she walked into the cafeteria. She purchased her food and walked to the table where she usually sat, flinging her book bag to the floor she sat down rather heavily and flicked her long, blonde hair out of her eyes before she began to eat.

Marcus appeared next, he always brought lunch, which was odd as Josie always bought hers. But Marcus was a lot more hands on than his sister. He looked up as he entered the canteen and spotted her. In a bad mood. A smile crossed his lips guessing why and he walked over taking a seat beside her.

"Well I'm officially sick of the dance and it's not even started yet." He voiced her thoughts cheerily. "I don't know if I'll even ask anyone this year." His smile eventually reached his eyes as his sisters mood dissolved "What about you guys?"

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 10-29-2007, 09:59 PM

Not paying any attention to her friends, she saw the twins through the corner of her eye. "Ahh Hi!"

She quickly wandered over and asked "why are you sitting by yourselves?" She giggled "Do you mind if I sat here?"

Her friends staring in a state of wonder.

((Hmm... you were sitting alone right? xD))

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 PM

"Because our friends have yet to finish deciding what they're going to have for lunch." Marcus replied carelessly, motioning back towards the food. "Go ahead, there's enough room for one more."

"Two more." Josie corrected him "NiiChan isn't here today." She added.

Marcus raised an eyebrow and nodded "There's enough room for two more."

Bleeding Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 10:55 PM

Username: bleeding rose
Character Name: Sakura Mae Tamaki
Bio: Sakura is a lot quiter than most people. She has a creative mind that works a lot differently than most. Her father is a scientist, very good, and her mother was an artist but she passed away when Sakura was 5. Sakura has two older sisters, both married, and a younger brother in the 7th grade.
Physical description (or pic): Sakura is skinny, rather bony, with pale skin and big, ice blue eyes, and red lips. Her hair is black and flowing down to her lower back with red tips. Her typical choice of clothing consists of darker colors. She always has her black bag with her that contains her sketch book, her favorite pencil set and a watercolor paint set.
Grade: 11th

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 AM

Username:PixelBabii
Character Name:Alexis
Bio:Alexis has had a tough child hood. Her parents got separated not long after she was born and she was forced to spend equal time with them both. Her dad is a manager of a big company and her mom is a waitress. She is an only child and takes on most of the responsibility in both house holds. She has few friends. She has trouble trusting people and is not keen on expressing her emotions.
Physical description (or pic): Alexis is 5 feet and seven inches tall. She has a auburn hair that is in a pixie style cut. She is fairly muscular for a girl.
Grade:10

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2007, 06:03 PM

Username: Mage
Character Name: Yuu Suzuki
Bio: Yuu's parents own a bakery down the street from the school. It had been there even before he was born, and he was expected to inherit it after graduation. However, it's the last thing that Yuu wants to do. After all, baking was a lower-classed job that he couldn't deal with. Instead, he dreams of being a leader, starting with being on the school's council and planning for the Spring Festivals. The first thing he has to do to work his way up the ladder is to avoid being seen with his bakery parents as much as possible. However, this proves to be a hard task, as they are very involved with the school. During lunch, all of the students buy bread from Yuu's parents. During the Spring Festival, Yuu's parents always rent booths to sell their bread. However, Yuu is determined to ignore them and to break the family tradition.
Physical description (or pic): He has messy light blue hair and is usually dressed in some sort of formal attire.
Grade: 10

`Haru
Useful Idiot

Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM

((Sorry bout that, was ground. (Still am until tommorow, but my mom'll never know.)

You accepted. <33 ))

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2007, 07:08 PM

"That's it for this session," the sophomore presient stated, sitting back down.

At the sound of their president's dismissal, the students started packing up. The orignally quiet room was now filled with a cacophony of voices. Yuu sighed, beginning to pack up his things as well.

This certainly didn't fit his plans. He had originally expected the lunch meeting to last for a bit longer. After all, the Spring Festival was drawing nearer, and there were lots of unfinished planning. The student council had a lot of things to plan...

"Yuu, wait!"

As he reluctantly made his way to the door, he was stopped by the president. The teen stopped and forced on a smile. As much as he hated the president for taking the position that he should rightfully have, the vice president was still expected to respect the president.

"Yes?"

"Oh, it isn't much. I just heard that your parents own the bakery down the block... the one that sells food here during lunch?"

Yuu stiffened at the mention of the bakery. His smile dropped, but he remained professional.

"What about it?"

"I was just wondering, can you have a talk with your parents about the Spring Festival? I mean, I'm sure they'd be glad to hold their business during one of the busiest events of our school..."

Yuu studied the president's face, trying to read his intentions. Was he trying to mock Yuu's background? Trying to reinforce the fact that Yuu was only the vice president? He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head. It seemed unlikely; the vice president and president had always been on good terms.

"I'll see," he replied simply.

"Alright!" the president grinned, dragging on Yuu's arm. "Hey, I'll walk you to the cafeteria and tell you about the rest of the plans."

Shit. Cafeteria? He frowned. That was the place that he had wanted to avoid. After all, his parents were in the cafeteria. If they saw him... what would happen? It was a catastrophe in the making! Panicking, Yuu's mind started racing. What should he do?

][I just realized, everyone in the RP except Yuu has a dead mom. Dx][