TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 02:33 AM

Plot-
A nice little family living in the country with 14 children of all ages. They worked almost all day and cleaned. They went to school like normal kids would. But, besides them being "normal" they are also vampires.

Picture of house

Rules-
No cybering.
No godmodding.
No chat-speak (PLEASE).
Refer to your character in 3rd person please.
Use anime pictures.
PM ALL PROFILES.
Don't start until I accept you.
Literate (Or else)
Have fun.

Profile-
My i.d says: (Username)
My parents named me: (Your name)
I am this many: (Your age)
My role is: (Big sister, big brother, mom, dad, neighbor, g.f/b.f, ect)
Can't you tell I'm: (Your gender)
I act: (Personality)
I like: (Boys, girls, both?)
My story is: (Bio/history)
I look like so:

Accepted-

My i.d says: TamakiSenpai
My parents named me: Kensei
I am this many: 18
My role is: Eldest brother.
Can't you tell I'm: Male
I act: Nice, kind and polite.
I like: Girls.
My story is: Being the eldest son was hard for Kensei but he got over it. He helped most of his siblings walk and talk, even though they might not believe it but he was almost like their father most of the time. Kensei always wondered what it would be like to be a father. He has to smile a lot and help out, but most of the time...He enjoys it.
I look like so:

My i.d says: Djem
My parents named me: Nanami (Nana-me)
I am this many: 15
My role is: Sister
Can't you tell I'm: Female
I act: Sarcastic, oblivious, selfish, unsociable.
I like: Boys.
My story is: Nanami grew with 14 other brothers and sisters which was a nightmare. She was left out of
many things but tried helping her younger siblings. She spends most of her time outside and in her room. Nanami doesn't talk to most of her siblings. Nor her parents. She perfers to be alone then accompanied.
I look like so:

My i.d says: StormRose
My parents named me: Azaya Noelle
I am this many: 17
My role is: Kensei's Girlfriend~
Can't you tell I'm: Female
I act: a little wild on occasion, sweet, caring, emotional, understanding
I like: Boys
My story is: I've been working in a chocolate shop owned by my uncle since I was twelve, and met Kensei when he was getting a gift for...(I think it was his mother)In any case, We've been going out for a while and are happy about it.
I look like so:

My i.d says: DelilahHeart
My parents named me: Kaori
I am this many: 11
My role is: sister
Can't you tell I'm: girl
I act: blunt, childish, shy, reserved, and innocent.
I like: both
My story is: Kaori is one of the youngest children and she is childish despite her age. Many times she had wandered away from home and resulted in getting lost. She is very sensitive and tends to gravitate to hiding behind her older brother, Kensei
I look like so:

My i.d says:
Sutorumie Karurusonu
My parents named me:
Tsubaki (camellia flower)
I am this many:
My role is:
Sister; Kensei's fraternal twin
Can't you tell I'm:
Female
I act:
Kind, polite, timid, fun loving, artistic, and musical. Can be slightly emotional. Unusual, fairly weak and defenseless.
I like:
Boys
My story is:
Tsubaki was always made fun of at school for many reasons. They didn't like anything about her. She distanced herself from people because of her vampire abilities. She was afraid of what others would think, and thought she might be capable of harming someone. This made her a bit of a target. They said she looked like an old woman with her gray hair, and the way she dressed was bizarre. This ended after she told her brother, Kensei. (We'll leave it at that.) Tsubaki now has a couple friends and feels like she's having more of a normal life. Although every night, she has to take sleeping pills or else she can never get to sleep.
I look like so: I feel like a hero

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 02:46 AM

Kensei began bringing his ax down to chop wood. It was hard work, but he'd survive. He wiped his forehead and looked over at their house. He hadn't seen anyone come out in a while. And it was pasted 7 a.m. He sighed and set the ax down and ran over. He unlocked the door and went in. He sat down in the dining room and leaned on the table. He would wait for people to wake up. Usually most of them were awake by now. Even if it was Saturday.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 AM

Nanami opened her eyes to find it was 7 o'clock. She yawned, sat up, and stretched. "Jeez, seven already?" She wiped her eyes and got out of her bed. She opened her bedroom door and went out. The floor under her bare feet was freezing cold! She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Nanami flopped down in a chair and stared up at her older brother Kensei. "Morning" She said with a smile.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 02:51 AM

"Good morning Nanami" Kensei said back. "Sleeping in?" He asked with a smile, "If I slept in, dad would kill me" He sighed and got up to look through cabinets. "Are you hungry?" He asked her.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 02:58 AM

"I guess so" Nanami said, "Alarm clock didn't go off this morning" She watched him go over to the cabinets. "Sure" She said, "I'll set the table" She got up and looked through drawers and found 16 spoons, forks, and knives. She set them perfectly on the table and then put
16 plates down. "16 for counting mom and dad" She told herself. "I better get dressed" Nanami told herself. "Excuse me, Kensei!" She said over her shoulder as she raced upstairs and as then dressed (As in her appearance). She then raced back downstairs and caught her breath. "Back" She said with a smirk.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-17-2007, 09:50 AM

For a human, she didn't worry too much at all. though she practically bounced to the Watanabe's, she calmed as she reached the doorstep, knocking quietly.

"Keeeensei~"

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 12:45 AM

Kensei nodded at his sister and then walked to the front door. He smiled, "Azaya, come on in" he stepped to the side to let her in.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 AM

Kaori came down the stairs, her hair a little messy after a few minutes of frustration from trying to fix it. She reached the bottom floor and looked around at first. She loved being home. "Nanami!" she called wanting help with her hair.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 12:59 AM

Nanami sighed, "What?" she walked over to her and kneeled down to her little sister. "What a mess" She smirked, "Lets go fix it" she pointed to the bathroom upstairs, "Mom had a lot of hair supplies, we'll fix it"
She smiled. I have to deal with this every day... she thought.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 01:11 AM

Kaori nodded slightly glad that her sister was willing to help her. She had tried numerous times to fix her hair but hadn't exactly gotten it down yet. She walked up the stairs and turned back when she reached the top to wait for her sister.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 01:46 AM

Nanami walked up the stairs then into the bathroom. She opened the bathroom cabinets and dug through them until she found something called "hair slick" and a comb. "Lets see here..." She kneeled by her sister and stared at her hair. She brushed some hair apart and and sprayed the stuff on it. She sighed and grabbed a brush and brushed the hair down. "There" She smiled, "All better" She stood up and put all the supplies away.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 02:03 AM

Kaori nodded with a smile. "Thank you sister," she said hugging her. She went down stairs then to the kitchen discovering that she was extremely hungry. Upon seeing the plates out she took her seat next to wear Kensei usually sat.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 03:23 AM

"Your welcome" Nanami called to her, following out to the kitchen. She looked over at her older brother, Kensei. She couldn't help but wonder some of the things he thought. He always smiled, but maybe he's just being polite. Oh well... She thought. "When is break-feast going to be ready?" She asked Kensei. "I'm hungry, aren't you Kaori?" She sat down, leaning back in her chair.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 03:33 AM

"It will be ready soon" Kensei told her, "also don't lean in your chair, you'll hurt yourself" He had forgotten he put a pie in the oven, so he walked over to the oven and opened it letting the strawberry smell out.
He picked it up and set it down on the counter. He took the eggs and bacon off the grill and set each one on 14 plates. Then he put the pancakes next to the them, set all the food on the table, set two tubs of syrup on the tables, poured orange juice into 14 cups. "Ready" He sighed.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 03:37 AM

"Very much so," Kaori said with a smile. "The tummy is a grumblin this mornin." She laughed slightly afterwards and gave a slightly relieving sigh. She could smell the food and it interested her. When her brother opened the oven she sat up straighter trying to take a peak at what it was. She gut up so she was kneeling in her chair so it was much easier for her to reach things. Looking at the pancakes she grinned slightly. "Brother is good at cooking, isn't he sister?" she said politely.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2007, 08:20 PM

Why..Why did she hesitate? It wasn't like her... Still, after he'd already hurried back to finish preperations for his family Azaya took a deep breath and stepped in, an every present and fresh smile on her features.

"Sorry.. Lost my nerve for a bit there..." She giggled a little and after ruffling Kensei's hair she smiled all the brighter. "How can I help?"

Sutorumie Karurusonu
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2007, 10:35 PM

Tsubaki was outside, underneath a tree reading a school book they had been assigned to read. It was Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Tsubaki was enjoying it, although most students in her class hadn't even started, with the fear of how big it was. Tsubaki grew worn of reading, so she marked her place and headed indoors. Kensei was making breakfast at the time. Tsubaki observed his skills for a moment, then continued upstairs to her bedroom. She deposited the book and went back downstairs, finding that breakfast was ready.

"Is it time?" she asked him softly. She knew it probably was. Tsubaki's head tilted to see Azaya's entrance. Tsubaki smiled. The two-Kensei and Azaya- were always cute together.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2007, 11:35 PM

Kaori smiled when she saw her other elder sister. She adored her siblings but she was fairly distant from this one. She was swinging her legs under the table now patiently waiting for the food to be completely served. She would have to have a sibling dish up for her since she usually took way too much and often times had a lot of left overs.

"Good morning Tsubaki!" she said excitedly. "Brother made breakfast this morning!"

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2007, 11:37 PM

Kensei smiled, "You don't have to if you don't want to"
he told her. "Oh yes" Kensei told his sister Tsubaki with a bright smile. "It's always nice when we can all eat together..." He said to himself, yet it sounded as if he were talking to someone. He zoned there for a while but then rubbed his eyes.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2007, 02:18 AM

A smile, and a bright one. "I might not have to Kensei, but I want to!" She gave Kaori and Tsubaki a smile as well.

"Hello you two~ sleep well?"

Sutorumie Karurusonu
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-23-2007, 06:01 AM

"Yes, I see," Tsubaki said with a smile down to Kaori. It seemed there was always family togetherness of sorts in their family. She sat in one of the seats that was still open. She looked over to Azaya as she spoke.

"I slept well," she replied. Tsubaki knew that that question usually wasn't one you should get into details about. "How about you, Azaya-chan?"

[[I like using "-chan". Keeps the Japanese~ness alive, I guess. xD]]

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-23-2007, 10:06 PM

||Hai, it does :D||
Nanami tapped her finger-nails on the table and sighed.
"I'm starving" She thought. She leaned back in her chair
with her feet on the legs of the table. "Mmmm...." She groaned. "Can we start eating Kensei?" She asked fairly rude not looking at him.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2007, 11:30 PM

{{Agreed.... }}

Azaya gave a laugh. "That is good to hear... I slept as well as always- like a log" She gave a smile as she leaned agaisnt the counter.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2007, 11:39 PM

"I slept good too," Kaori said with a smile. She felt a little left out but she didn't want to admit it.