StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 05:04 PM

She just smiled, "Oh don't worry, We're not in that much of a rush, I don't think I actually start till tomorrow so I jsut need to know where we are going." She reached down and picked up Histra from the ground, "Right Hsitra?" The cat meerly responded with a small meow nad than a purr.
She looked between the two of them, ignoring the rudeness of the other girl, "Thank you both for helping me out. What are the chances of any of us having classes together?"

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 05:15 PM

"i dont know, I am taking spells, and defences, and things to do with the weather, but i dont know." he responded. Hopeing that he could have at least one class with someone that he has talked to, and knows alittle.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Hallowynn glanced back. "It depends on what sort of magic you have. Im in Transformations and Animal Guides. I suspect you may be in that last one with me since you have such a strong feline looking after you." She bowed her head to Histra giving him the great respect he deserved.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:03 PM

She looked at her and stifled a giggle. "I'm not sure what I am going to be taking for sure but I think I might end up in both your classes than, cause I cast all of my own spells, defense and well some offense but thats weird. And if you couldn't figure out Histra comes with me, she chose me when I was born and has been here ever since." She walked along trying to remember her first years at private school with her cat, they never seemed to agree on the same things, that caused her to giggle a bit.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 06:10 PM

:i hope you are" he said with a little smile, seeing that she is the only one that he was talked with the whole time he has been here.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:12 PM

"Well it would be nice to know that at least if I were to join a class I would have a familiar face to look at, or maybe someone to call a friend?" She finished looking between the two to see their reactions.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 06:15 PM

He smiled. "that sounds good too." he was happy she seen what he was thinking too.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 04-25-2007, 06:15 PM

Narella sighed in frustration as stared at Charles. He was still pecking at the cumbs from the fishsticks, hearing her sigh he looked up. "Are you done yet? I'd really like to go and find my dorm, along with those short cuts between classes. You can eat later." Narella was tired of waiting for this bottomless pit to fill up, she released him from the light ice barrier she had erected around him and picked him up. She left the cafeteria and wandered bakc down the halls, she was still careful about who was around her, she couldn't risk Charles getting eaten.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:20 PM

She looked at her new friend and asked, "This is going to sound weird but how do you get between levels here? Stairs or elevators?"

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 06:22 PM

"funny answer, but yes. you can use either, but you have to be carefull rideing the elevadors." he said

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:32 PM

She looked at him curiously, "Why careful on the elevators?"

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 06:34 PM

"sometimes they dont work, and others , well you dont realy know where on that floor you will end up." He said, "i use the stais, im woking to teloporting, but havent mastered it yet." he added.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:36 PM

"Wow" She said, That would be scary. "Teleportation? Now that would be neat. So how many floors does this place actually have?"

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 06:38 PM

"not realy for sure. havent been past the 5th, but there are some up there.' He said as they now reaches the third floor.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 04-25-2007, 06:40 PM

The hall seemed like it was getting longer and the end was getting further away. Narella shook her head to clear it and noticed that the hall was empty. Shocked, she took a step back and lost her balance. Charles squaked and flew out of her hands. "I should have known this school had temperal rifts and misplaced magic." She stood back up and began to speak the words to a melting spell, a commanding voice stopped her and pulled her out. She looked up into the yellow eyes of a lycan professor. "Be more careful in these halls dear, some people can't control their creations." He smiled a toothy smile and prepared a clean up spell removing the magic trap. "So, you lost or something, this is the first year hall. If you're looking for third year dorms thats back that way." He pointed down the hall into the older part of the building. Narella thanked him and walked towards the direction he pointed in, Charles followed behind her. The doors lining the halls had office names on them, somehow she managed to find them and entered the registrar office and asked for her schedual.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:45 PM

She looked at him, A small mischeivious smile crossed her face, "Well if you only know of five," she said, "Than I'm going to go and find some other ones while I am here. Cause from the out side it looked like there was more than that." She looked at Histra knowing that the cat would surly go with her.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 06:53 PM

He looked at her, with a little merk/smile. "if you wish, i could follow you, and tag along." he said, and headed towad the stairs foinf to the froth floor.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:55 PM

She stopped for a moment, "well why not?' She asked, "I wouldn't mind and Histra really likes you, so You should come as well."

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 07:01 PM

"the only thing, we have to be carefull. You dont know whats up there, and you dont want to get cought, if we cant be up there." he said after stoping, and looking back at her.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 07:02 PM

silly color not working all the time XD
"What'll happen if we're not allowed up there?" she asked worried, "Would we get expalled?"

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 07:06 PM

"most likely, but i might be able to get us out of it, my dad knows the headmaster." he said

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 07:07 PM

"is it easy to assume than that we are only allowed to go to fifth floor?" she asked trying to keep her curiosity under control.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 PM

"yea, i think, thats where my dorm is, so i think." he said thinking. he wasnt for sure, but he was getting cerious about the floors above them too.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 04-25-2007, 07:12 PM

Schedual in hand she left the office, Charles in toe whistleing some childhood song. "It looks like I have a Weather class, Animal guides, Defense magic, a history, and an ice magic class. I just need to find them now." She walked with her head down and wasn't watching. Charles tried to squeek out a warning but it cam too late. She walked right into someone.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 07:16 PM

Ezulu steped back a little, after being ran into. he turned aroun. "you ok?" he asked trying to stay the nice guy he is.