Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-30-2007, 11:52 AM

Ayume, as always dressed in a rather distint fashion that screamed of the orient. Her kimono styled top was a pretty pink colour which faded into purple at the bottom, paired with a gold sash and neutral silk trousers. The bottom of her skirt bore a floral design which she chose to repeat in her hair, sporting a floral hair piece in her elabourate hair design as she walked into the common room.

Her dark, almost black eyes swept across the faces of those around her before she walked to a seat beneath the window and took a seat. She didn't need any books to amuse herself with as she sat there focusing on something the rest of the room couldn't see.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2007, 11:54 AM

Leo raised an eyebrow as he saw Ayume walk past as he continued to write,"i wonder what she's look at?"thought Leo.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2007, 11:57 AM

Ayumes eyes flicked over to Leo as she felt curiosity emenate from somewhere in that direction. A soft smile lit her glossy lips and for a moment the room melted away for everyone at that side of the room and a chinese dragon floated through the air surrounded by swirling clouds and then it was gone, the room had returned in only a heart beat and Ayume returned to watching her invisable show.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2007, 12:02 PM

"That was interesting"said Leo silently to himself as he continued to write unseen to everyone else that he was writing super fast.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2007, 12:08 PM

Ayume sat in silence a smile playing on her lips as she continued to watch the unseen show, every now and then comming out of her trance to look curiously to one area of a room or another. Presumably taking in some part of reality for a moment.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2007, 12:10 PM

As Leo continued to write at his super fast speed he looked around slightly as everything to him was super slow in a way.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-30-2007, 09:41 PM

"If ya'll have any questions you can ask me." Katherine said with a warm smile. "I've been her since I was five so I could probably answer any questions that ya'll have." She was shaking a little bit because she had never stood in front of any one and talked to them before. She decided that they should need to know what her powers were. "I guess we should tell each other our powers...my powers are that I can control fire," she snapped her fingers and a flame appeared, "and I can walk through almost anything," she put her arm through the couch.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-30-2007, 09:46 PM

Ayume glanced at the speaker for only a fraction of a second before her gaze swept across the room once more. She didn't really care what anyone elses powers were and she didn't particulary want to reveal hers to anyone she didn't know. Even amongst those with powers, messing in peoples heads didn't always go down so well.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 09-30-2007, 11:39 PM

Gwenyth stood over a table in the common room. She poured water into a mug, then plopped a teabag into the water. Holding her hand over the mug, the water began to boil, and let off a steam, she found a comfy chair, and sat down, setting the tea on a stand next to her. She sighed and closed her eyes, promptly ignoring Katherine's words, but still partially listening.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 10-01-2007, 12:01 AM

Kiara listened intently to Katherine as she spoke. Toya kept peering around to the others in the room although he was listening.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-01-2007, 12:06 AM

Gwenyth scanned the room, there were some new faces, and she couldn't help but wonder what their powers were, but she didn't really care. She shrugged, and pulled a random book from a small basket under the stand. Opening it she began to read, after a while she looked over to see her tea was ready, taking a sip she realized it was too hot. She put one hand over it, and cooled it so it could be drinkable.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2007, 05:35 PM

Leo payed no attention to what Katherine as he continued to write.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-02-2007, 09:38 PM

Katherine relized that the peopel sitting in front of her had no care in the world for what she had to say. "Okay, well, classes start tomarrow at eight o'clock sharp. And just to let you know that the classes are much different from a ordinary school." Katherine only noticed one person, a younger girl, who was paying attention to her. She smiled at the respectful girl. Katherine turned around facing her seat at walked straight through it and the wall. "This is why I never talk to people they never care what I have to say. From now on I'll just keep my mouth shut." She thought as she walked through her dorm door. She laid on her bed and put her face in the pillow.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-02-2007, 09:49 PM

Gwenyth looked up as Katherine left the room, she looked embarrassed. So she followed her, and breaking into a jog she caught up with her a little ways down the hall. "Hey," she said, breathing a little harder than usual because her quick jog. "Man... I'm not in shape," she laughed at herself. "Do you know what class we have tomorrow morning?"

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-02-2007, 10:00 PM

Katherine turned around, "Um...yeah, we have Ethics in the morning." She looked at Gwenyth, "How long have you been at this school?" Katherine tried to remember if she had seen Gwenyth before.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-02-2007, 10:11 PM

"Oh okay..." She thought for moment, trying to remember what stuff she might have to do in class. "Oh I came in the last month of school last semester, I'm fairly new. I think our dorms are right next to each other."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-02-2007, 10:42 PM

Katherine smiled, "That's cool! I guess will be seeing a lot of each other then." Katherine looked down an sighed, "I looked really stupid in the common room didn't I?"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 10-03-2007, 07:25 PM

"Not at all." Said Kiara appearing next to Gwenyth. "Others were not paying attention cause they've heard it before ne?" She asked.
"Kiara what did i say about disappearing. Hello ladies." Toya greeted.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-03-2007, 08:52 PM

"No don't worry Katherine, it's fine." Gwenyth chuckled, and looked over as a new face appeared next to her. "Hi there," then another appeared, "hello, I'm Gwenyth." She introduced herself to them, smiling.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 AM

"I'm Kiara, this is Toya ne." Kiara said smiling.
"Again hello." Toya said waving a bit.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-04-2007, 12:41 AM

Gwenyth smiled, "great to meet you two." She smiled warmly, "how long have you guys been here?"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2007, 03:03 PM

"I was here a long time ago and am coming back again. Kiara however its her first time here." Toya answered.
"I am how you say freshman ne?" Kiara asked smiling.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2007, 09:07 PM

"Hi," Katherine said smiling, "It's nice to meet you two. "So, how old are you two?"

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2007, 09:09 PM

Leo now finished writing made his figner normal and shut his notebook before putting it in his bag,as he stood up he put it on his back and then looked around slightly seeing the door open her super sped out and as he went towards his locker he went right past Katerine,Kiara and Toya.

Somethings gonna blow
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-04-2007, 09:24 PM

(can I join?)

Name: Sheri
Looks: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...anime_girl.jpg
Power (no more than two): She can control anything that is run by electricity
Background: She has very supportive parents that hope that some day with her powers she will be very powerful.
Personality: Sweet, really out going, she is easily amused