nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2007, 06:20 AM

The screech of a phoenix startled Theola, who jumped and summoned her own bird of flame out of panic. Her own bird was much smaller than the one flying down the hallway, looking like a small sparrow in comparison. When the new creature reached the girl, she calmed; sensing that the creature was more saying hello than planning on attacking her.

"Will you show me to my teacher?" she asked the grand bird softly as her own phoenix perched itself on her right shoulder.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 11-14-2007, 06:24 AM

"KWAI!" The bird answered, gliding in a circle and heading back the way it had come. Up the halway before turning suddenly into one of the rooms and perching on one of the lanterns, letting it's figure merge with the flame once more.

A soft sound of amusement escaped Lotties lips as she lowered her pen and looked up "A new student?" She asked, an amused smile playing upon her lips as she spoke. Her green eyes dancing over Theola (Whom I assume did follow him).

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2007, 04:02 PM

((Sorry, mene disappeared last night when I tried to reply))

Theola ran to keep up with the magical beast, her bag bouncing on her shoulders and small bird of flame gliding behind her. She reached the door of what looked like an office with a beautiful woman inside.

"A new student?" the woman asked and Theola could feel a chill run down her spine as she sensed the great magic that seemed to radiate from her. Catching her breath and shifting her pack on her shoulders she straightened up to bring herself to her full height.

"Yes, I am a new student. My name is Theola Aeidein. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-14-2007, 09:19 PM

Lottie nodded and motioned for her to approach the desk where she plucked a piece of paper from a pile and slid it across to her. "Please sign the registry." She smiled holding the quill out to her.

The quill itself seemed to contain fire within it's very being. The amber light dancing across the surface in hypnotising beauty. Un-suprisingly the quill was hot to the touch.

"I am Charlotte, Winter, De'vaan. Goddess within this school." She introduced herself.

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 06:32 AM

"Pleasure to meet you, Charlotte Winter De'vaan."

Theola took the quill from Lottie and was surprised at the heat the radiated from the small beautiful shaft. She held it for a second, looking at the haunting beauty and feeling the radiant heat; it was hot but it did not burn, a part of her felt comforted by it.

After signing her name to the registry, Theola looked around and couldn't help but ask, "How many other students are here? Am I going to learn from you? A Goddess?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-15-2007, 06:36 AM

Lottie shrugged "At the moment? You are the only full time student, although we do have a part time student elsewhere." She replied absently "And yes, for the moment you shall be learning from me."

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 07:13 AM

"Really?" Theola asked, her eyes lighting up in excitement. The possibility of learning from a goddess meant she would learn more than all the books in her home's library combined. "When do we start? There's so much I still don't know."

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2007, 08:55 AM

((I'm guessing Angel is busy, but I'm afraid of waiting longer since this is getting further down the page so here goes...))

Before the fiery goddess got the chance to reply, Theola's bird of flame gave a loud 'SCREE' and flew back out the door. Not thinking of anything beyond what might have spooked her pet, Theola gave a quick "Excuse Me," and rushed after it in a sprint.

The sparrow sized bird was already halfway down the hallway between the office and front door when Theola caught sight of it. It was bouncing between the lite fires of the hallway, like a blazing stone skipping across a pond, crying out in a sort of declaration of itself. Theola could almost hear it saying "I am here" as it hopped from one fire to another.

She chased it further into the school, past doorways and stairs that lead to nowhere she knew of. Part of her enjoyed the chase but she quickly stamped that pleasure out like a bucket of cold water when she realized just how far into the building she had reached and that it would be nearly impossible to find her way back out.

"Stop!" she yelled ahead to her pet, but it would not listen and that one part of herself that she had just shut down came back and jeered her body on. After what felt like a lifetime, the Phoenix stopped in front of an elegantly carved doorway. "This is what you brought me to see?" she demanded, "Our teacher will not be pleased."

SQUAK was her only reply, but with the bird's beak tilted to the floor, she took it as an apology and touched the door. It was hot, white hot, to the touch and she backed off. "What's in here?" she wondered aloud and pushed hard on the door, trying to open it quickly to not burn herself. The doors flew open to reveal the largest library Theola had seen in her life. Theola had found her own personal Heaven.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Faded Send a message via MSN to Faded Send a message via Yahoo to Faded

Old 11-18-2007, 03:17 PM

Username: Faded
First + Last Name: Maiku Kamishiro
Race: Winged-Human
Personality: Maiku is a calm, gentle, and quiet person. He acts calm and nice around people and friends, not causing any trouble.
Position: Student
Bio: Simple and Complex, is what he is. Maiku may be nice and gentle, but in battle he can be indestructible. He was born and raised in a small city. His parents were never at home with him to spend quality time together. Though, Maiku, as a child, had been secretly trained by his teacher by using daggers. It was his main and favorite weapon, until the age of sixteen, he had moved away from the small city. He found a school named Halcyon, and decided to stay there. Not only does he not know his future, but enemies he may find..
Main element: Light
Sub: Dark
Appearance: See bottom
Pets(If any, this includes one you create though elements): White Wolf named Kamii