melancholic_me
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2007, 03:30 AM

rina was still sobbing when rakumi had given her the toy. she hugged it so tight. "thank you."

she looked around, it was as if nothing had happened awhile ago. rina saw a boy walk down the hallway wave at them. is he also a ghost? she thought.
she looked at him as he continued walking and knew he isn't.

((lol. :D))

Teh Chocolate Guy
Send a message via ICQ to Teh Chocolate Guy

Old 10-21-2007, 10:49 PM

((Well At Least She Don't Think I'm A Ghost))

When Renji Gets Bored Of Staring At The Ceiling and listening to music He Remembers His GBA In His Pocket. Pops It Out And Gets Very Interested "Super Mario Bros.". Then He Thinks Maybe I Can Go Find Sum More People.

Then He Decides Ill Do It Later.But He Thinks Hard On It...

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-22-2007, 12:35 AM

||Sorry I was gone. I was sick. :( ||
Millie (dressed as in her picture) walked up the steps of the school and opened the doors. She pushed up her glasses and walked in. "Dorm two" She said to herself. "Dorm two. Dorm two" She kept walking until she walked passed it. "Oh!" She exclaimed, "dorm two!" She stepped back and opened the door, she walked in then looked at the room. "Not as nice as I expected" She groaned. Millie put her stuff down by one bed and then sat down on it. After minutes went by she grew very bored. She then laid down on the bed and pulled out a book. "Chapter 56" She read and then starting to read.

xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2007, 02:33 AM

[I hope you're feeling better Djem]

Anthony roamed the halls and sat down at a chair. She stood up and opened a door behind her. It was her old dorm here. She looked at herself in the mirror and tears rolled down her checks. She had really missed home.

Rakumi thought she saw something and it was just nothing. "Hey! Why don't we check out books. Perhaps find a book about...-Rakumi gulped and paused for a minute-...ghosts?" she asked.

melancholic_me
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2007, 10:50 AM

"B-books on ghosts?" rina gulped. "uhh.. i don't want to go in that library for now. i'm too scared."

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-23-2007, 11:12 PM

||Yep, I am. Thank you for saying that. =D)
Millie had fallen into a deep sleep. "What..?" having no idea she fell asleep looked at her watch. It was later then when she began. "I can't help but wonder..." Millie sighed and got up. Laying the book down on the bed, she noticed she was missing one of her bags. Not thinking she had left it in the car she came in. She thought the worst. Millie ran though the halls which she found were empty. "Where is every-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence before her face met the floor. She had tripped.

xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2007, 11:59 PM

Rakumi shivered. "Let's just get outta here! I'm getting goosebumps!" Rakumi led Rina out. She saw a glow comming from a dorm. Rakumi suddenly fainted.

melancholic_me
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2007, 09:35 AM

"oh my gosh." Rina didn't know what to do when rakumi suddenly fainted.

what was that thing? was it some kind of magic? or another apparition?

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 08:46 PM

Millie gasped as she looked at the floor. She felt a sharp pain in her face. She was bleeding. But from where? Her glasses had flown across the room when she tripped. Her eyesight wasn't good without her glasses. She felt around the floor trying to find them. Millie picked up what she thought were her glasses. She squinted at it, it looked like a knife. She dropped it quickly and rubbed her eyes.

xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2007, 10:25 PM

Anthony looked at the corner and saw two girls. One fainted, and the other was looking at the other girl. Anthony walked over to the one that had fainted, then looked at the other girl. "I need you to fetch me a glass of cold water..."Anthony said.

melancholic_me
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 11:02 AM

"o-okay.." rina ran as fast as she can towards the dorm to get a glass of water.
as she was nearing the dorm, she saw a girl on the floor of the hallway, her face bleeding.

rina trembled at the sight. "what is happening?!" she almost screamed.

"i'll be back," she said to the girl.

rina, carrying a glass of water, was back to where rakumi and anthony was. "here, i hope rakumi will get better.. there's a girl there on the hallway.. a-aand s-she's bleeding! i can't go alone and help her, i need you, too, guys!"

xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 12:32 AM

Anthony nodded. She carried Rakumi and headed to where the girl was. She stared at her. This was horrofying. Horrorfying indeed.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-04-2007, 07:06 AM

"O-okay" Millie studdered. She held her face and felt around again for her glasses. She then found them by a wall. She picked them up and put them on. "Much better" She thought. Her eye-sight was slightly blurry due to the fact her glasses were foggy. Millie head an awful headacke (sp?). She couldn't see what was infront of her. She thought the worst.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 01:42 AM

||*Poke* *poke* It's dead isn't it?||

melancholic_me
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2007, 11:38 AM

((i'm sorry for being offline for so long. btw, is this thread still alive? =/))