Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:12 AM

"The fish goes on a separate plate." Zail said with a smile as another guest entered the Onsen.

"Those look lovely, Psy." She added, taking the other trays and distributing them to the guest's rooms and outdoor eating areas.

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:18 AM

*Moves to push some hair from her face as she walks up to the onsen, her pink eyes glancing around. She had wandered a long time from Gaia, and while she was wandering, she had become tired. There were so many places of strife, and so many negative emotions, she was pleased to come across this quiet place of calm. She looked around a bit, looking for someone* "...Hello?"

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ms. Psyco Send a message via MSN to Ms. Psyco Send a message via Yahoo to Ms. Psyco

Old 10-14-2007, 05:22 AM

-She stands at the gate with the tray of food.-

Hello Ma'am. You look awfully tired, could I interest you in some food? Maybe a hot pool could help you?

-Bows at the woman.-

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:22 AM

"Hello!" Zail greeted cheerfully from behind Psy, who was offering Chieko a tray of freshly-made lunch.

"Come in and sit down! Relax! Welcome to The Onsen!" She said with a smile, offering Chieko a seat.

"After lunch, perhaps you'd like to try relaxing in our famed hot springs?"

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:25 AM

"oh!" She blinked a little at the eager greeting, then bowed slightly to be polite "I'm afraid I don't have much money..." She blushed slightly at the admission, and rubbed her arm a little as she moved to take a seat, eyeing the food a little.

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:28 AM

Chiyo walks to the entrance with a few bags full of food.

"I'm baack! Gaaah, this is so heavy. e . e ; ; ... hey is that food I smell?"

Chiyo said cheerfully and began to look around.

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ms. Psyco Send a message via MSN to Ms. Psyco Send a message via Yahoo to Ms. Psyco

-Psy got a little table and slid it over setting the lady's food upon it.-

Here you are Ma'am. Hope you feel comfy!

-She bows and goes off to the kitchen.-

[[I may not post for a bit, I'm working on something.]]

Zail
⊙ω⊙

"Oh, well. Please enjoy on the house." Zail said kindly, gesturing for Chieko to take the tray.

"You look like you could use a bit of rest..."

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:30 AM

"Hello Chiyo!" Zail greeted. "Welcome back! We just finished making lunch~. feel free to grab one for yourself."

((Okay Psy. :)))

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:31 AM

"That'd be great... I'm very tired." She laughed a little, and rubbed the side of her head, before she started to eat happily, hungrily, but still neatly. She looked up at Chiyo, and smiled a little. "Oh, I'm Chieko, by the way."

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:32 AM

Chiyo places the bag gently on the floor and waved at Zail

"Oh! Hey Zail! Haha, I'm back just in time hey? :] Well, I'm going to go to the store room and put these stuff in. ^ o ^ I brought some tea back! Maybe we can have some of that later today!"

EDIT.

"Hi Chieko! I'm Chiyo! :] Nice to meet you! Would you like some greentea? :] Hehe, I just brought some on the way home. I hope they're good."

End of Edit. <33

Chiyo then picks it up again as she prepares to head towards the storeroom.

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:34 AM

"Tea sounds great. Do you need any help?" Zail offered, moving to open the door for her assistant.

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:39 AM

"Ah, thank-you Zail! Um. Chieko-san! I'll be right back, I just have to put some things away! :] If you like I can bring some tea to you when I finish!"

Chiyo tries to bows at Chieko then quickly move into the store room.

"Ah, where goes where...I see! There's lables. Haha. ^ - ^ This makes it alot easier to find things isn't it?"

Chiyo begins to unpack the food in the bag.

"All done! :] Do you want to go back outside Zail? I'll go make some tea! Kehe, I'll see if we have any mochi! :]"

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:39 AM

"Green tea would be wonderful. It's nice to meet you guys. This place is beautiful." She shifted in her seat, and continued to eat till she was finished as much as she could. She patted her stomach and let out a rested sigh.

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:41 AM

"There should be some mochi in the fridge." Zail smiled, making her way back outside to sit with Chieko.

"So, have you traveled far?" She asked courteously.

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:47 AM

"Okay~ Thanks Zail!"

Chiyo goes into the kitchen with the tin of green tea and places it on the kitchen bench. She walks towards the fridge and finds a un-opened pack of mochi.

" *o* Yes! Mochi! Kehe, I hope everyone will like this."

Chiyo takes out the mochi and places it on the bench next to the tea. After a few moments, Chiyo finishes prepraring the tea and the mochi and carefully places it onto a tray big enough to fit the tea pot, a few teacups and the plate of mochis.

"That should do it."

Chiyo carefully takes the tray out to where Zail and Chieko was.

"Hot tea and mochi time!"

Chiyo places the tray onto the table and begins to serve the tea and mochi.

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:47 AM

-Wanders back from the kitchen with a little bowel of rice and a little piece of fish and chopsticks in her mouth. She bows at Zail and Chieko.-

How is the food Ma'am? I hope you like it.

-She mumbles and takes the chopsticks out of her mouth and smiles.-

I'll go check the pools Zail.

-She skips off eating the rice and fish.-

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:49 AM

"Oh.... From Barton." She said, smiling happily at the tea, and moving to sip it. "The food was delicious, thank you!" She called out after Psy, then looked back to Zail "Thank you for allowing me to eat and enjoy this place."

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:50 AM

"Thank you Chiyo! This looks wonderful!" Zail sipped the slightly bitter green tea gratefully and slipped a piece of mochi into her mouth.

"I think I shall go sit in the Pool of Whispers in a bit. I am feeling a bit chilly and the hot water sounds good..."

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:51 AM

"You are very welcome, Chieko! I also lived in barton for a while... Still visit there often."

"You are welcome to join me in the hot spring if you'd like."

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:52 AM

"Mmm. Yeah, the weather's a bit cool today. :3 I think I might take a dip too. Would you like us to join us Chieko san?"

Chiyo finishes off her cup of tea and stands up carefully so that the cup doesn't fall off the table.

Chieko
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:53 AM

"That sounds wonderful!" She moved to stand, straightening the tray and the dishes a little, biting her lower lip a bit. "How long has this place been opened?"

Ms. Psyco
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:55 AM

-Wanders back from the pools with a almost empty bowel and a mouth full of rice and fish. She swallows her food and bows at the table with Zail, Chieko, and Chiyo.-

The pools look good, and the guests seem happy. I'm going to go wash my bowel out. Would you like me to take your tray Ma'am?

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:55 AM

Chiyo smiles politely.

"Ah, actually, I'm not that sure myself! I only started working a few days ago. > . < You might have to ask Zail that one."

Chiyo gestured Chieko to the direction of the change rooms.

edit.

"Ah! I forgot about the dishes! Sorry Psy! I'll clean it up now."

Chiyo smiles at Chieko.

"I'm sorry! Ehe, I got to clean up the dishes. :] If you go left the change room should be there, then if you go straight through that door you arrive at the springs!"

Chiyo bows at Chieko then runs off to get the dishes.

Zail
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:57 AM

"We've only been officially open a few days!" Zail said happily, clearing the dishes quickly and grabbing a few towels from a stack near the door.

"The pools are this way, if you want to follow me."