Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 03:11 PM

Dirty Little Secrets
Don’t tell anyone or you’ll be just another reject.

Plot
Everyone has their secrets. In Hollywood CA, a person’s secret can send their life spiraling out of control. In Middle Creek High School, every student has a reputation to uphold. If their dirty little secret got out, it would ruin them. The seniors only have one more year to deal with, before they can break free of their school, their peers, their family, and most importantly, their secrets. Can they make it just ten more months without letting their secrets get out? Well, that’s up to you.

Setting
The setting is Hollywood CA, the one city where the stars roam free and the publicity runs wild. Drugs and sex are fresh in the mind of each and every Cali teen, especially so in Middle Creek Academies (MCA).

MCA is your typical school. Each grade is full of certain cliques, and each clique has their own set of rules and guidlines. In order to travel with the preps, you have to be pretty and skinny. In order to travel with the emo kids, you need to dark and brooding. Just who are you?

Sidenote:
The school is broken into Academies, that all reside in one large building. They are merely different wings in the hallway, with a large cafeteria/theater in the middle where they are joined. The Academies range from Art, to Science, with everything in between.

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 11:06 PM

Rules
Firstoff, follow the Menewshan rules.
Keep everything at a pg-13 level.
Keep the gender ratios even.
This is a literate RP, which means 8 sentances per post at a minimum.
Two people per clique to start with, please.
Try not to bash on other players.
No anime pictures, please x.x
For you profile, send it to me via PM, with the title "DLS"
Yay! <3

Cliques
Preps
1. Josie De'Vaan
Jocks
Emos
1. Charlie Pepper
Goths
Geeks
1. Lana Satomo
2. Vladimir Steinberg
(If you have any other suggestions/categories, please PM me with them ^.^)

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 11:10 PM

Code:
Player:
Name:
Orientation:
Grade:(all will be seniors)
Personality:
History:
Secret: (If you can come up with one on the spot xD)
Appearence:
Characters

Player: Strychnine Kisses
Name: Charlie Pepper
Clique: Emo
Orientation: Bisexual
Grade: Senior
Personality: Charlie is obnoxious, and quite a flirt. She'll hit on anything that moves. Though small, she's a tough kid. She can be a bit bi-polar. Serious one minute, and hysterically laughing the next.

Even though Charlie comes off as a happy-go-lucky person, she's got her own demons to battle. Chronic depression that she masks with a smile. Charlie can lie through her teeth and you'd never notice.
History: Charlie moved from Germany with her mother and father when she was five. At first, the three lived in Brooklyn. Charles worked a full time job and Esmé worked two jobs waitressing. They needed all the money they could scrounge up just to keep the rent on their appartment. At the same time, they were trying to raise enough to send Charlie to school. Both parents barely spoke a word of English when they arrives here, and were even lucky to be keeping their jobs. Over the span of the next few years, Charlie was in school, and things had calmed down. Three years later, Charles started to come home late, then not at all. That was when the real problems started. Esmé would wait up for him to arrive, then their screams could be heard from three doors down. Esmé became an alchoholic. She took out all of her rage on Charlie. The young girl would go to school beaten and battered, and refuse to tell anyone what had happened. She had merely 'fallen down the stairs'. This excuse became old, and people started to become sucpicious. Charlie became a social outcast.

On Charlie's ninth birthday, she walked home as usual. Up three flights of stairs, then to her door. It swung open, and Charlie was met with quite a sight. There was Esmé, holding a gun, while Charles desperatly tried to plead with her.

"I didn't do anything! Why would I cheat on the woman I gave my life up for? The one person I love most in this world?"

"Don't lie to me!" Esmé screamed, holding the gun pointed straight at Charles. Charles looked over, spotting his daughter.

"Charlie... I love you," His voice was a hoarse sob, then, BOOM! Esmé pulled the trigger.

After that moment, Charlie only remembered running to her father's side, tears streaking her face. Then it was black. Apparently, the neighbors had heard the commotion and called the police. Esmé was arrested, and Charles was rushed to the hospital, but later pronounced DOA. From that day on, Charlie was passed from foster home to foster home. Finally, Alice Fairheart took her in. Charlie now lives with Alice and her boyfriend in Alice's mannor.

Secret: Charlie has been suicidal since the age of nine. She hates many things, one of which being people. She can't stand them. Can't stand anyone who thinks they're better then her, or pity her because she lives with a foster family. Charlie hates accepting help from other people. She hides the fact that she desperatly craves attention.
Appearence:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2185/...b046828652.jpg
(Sorry my profile is so long, didn't mean for that to happen x.x)

Player: Jayms_fallen_angel
Name: Josie De'Vaan
Clique: Prep
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Competative. She can be bad if it means that she gets her own way and she acts superior to a lot of people. She is very image concious and outgoing.
History: Very little is known about mr De'vaan other than he is a big buisness man. In reality he's a gun runner who spends a lot of his time abroad. This is where he met his wife, the Beautiful Russian Anastacia Vladamir. Even she knows very little about what her husband does. For a long time she trained Josie in Ballet before she made the cheerleading squad.
Once in the cheerleading squad Josie quickly settled into school and became one of the queen bees. At home she was daddies little princess when he was around and mommies beautiful dancer. Needless to say she is spoiled.
Secret: One of her secrets would be who her father is.
The second would be that Josie herself is more interested in becomming an assassin than making it as a dancer. She is actually rather sadistic at times and can think of nothing better than inflicting damage and death on others.
Appearence:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...heerleader.jpg
Player: Lana Satomo
Name: Valinty Rain Cossette
Clique: Geeks
Orientation: Bi curious
Personality: Valinty also know Co is a very bubbly person despite her groups nerdy nature. She is kind to everyone even if they are down right rude with her. She always tends to keep positive thoughts and stay calm. She rarely has a temper but when she does it is as if a hurricane had passes through. Valinty is smart and tends to ramble more then anything. If one would ever have a question, Co always has the answers.
History: Being born in a foreign country was a great blessing but also a big downfall for Valinty. She was born in Paris, France to American parents. She lived there with her Mother for Ten years seeing her father only for seven of those ten. Both her parents were interpreters for the US Government. Her mother working between France, Germany, and America then her father for the Asian countries. Growing up Valintly already knew English, German, and French by the age of eleven.
After the ten years in France Valinty and her mother moved to D.C. where her father was stationed and mother was being reassigned to. Being use to European countries others thought of her as weird since she was always so proper and kind. She only got along with the kids that loved to study and got good grades, a.k.a The Geeks.
After five years in D.C. she move to California at the age of fifteen, where she would be permanently settled with her Grandparents. Back in D.C. her mother and father had gotten so absorbed in work that the totally forgot about her. Valinty was living alone for a year and the last three months she starved since there was no money or food around. She had also found out that her father was cheating on her mother with his secretary. Her mother then sent her to California hoping she would get better care and wouldn’t have to live through them getting a Divorce.
She hated her new school but loved the programs they offered. She only hated it because as soon as she arrived she was labeled into what she would hold for the rest of her life, a Geek. Being picked on and doing others homework was a normal for her after a while. The worst of it was that Valinty had become everyone’s target just because the was the easiest to push over and force to do things.
Secret: Co is a up coming actress in Hollywood, her life long dream. She has already become famous but the thing is, she is famous as a guy. She has to keep it secret for a few years till her Manage and Agency say so and the first step is to graduate, then they would consider it. That’s not the only thing in her skeleton closet, Co also has a heart condition since birth. Her condition causes her to have many attacks but she keeps them out of sight from everyone even her family. It was first noted when she was eight but she told the doctors to keep it a secret and that she would come alone from then on. No one and I mean no one knows about her condition.
Appearance:Valinty
Player: Mokibus
Name: Vladimir Steinberg
Clique: Geek [with slight emo influence?]
Orientation: Straight-ish.
Grade:Senior, I suppose?
Personality: He's really an odd fellow. Despite his "geek" status, he's rather outgoing. He tends to speak without thinking it over first, many times saying things he shouldn't have. He's very optimistic, usually smiling or laughing, but also rather sarcastic. This being said, he can be serious if need be.

Going with his Geek stereotype, he's a huuuge gamer, especially DDR and Guitar Hero. As opposed to going out and hanging out with friends, he'd stay home and play video games and such.
History: He's a native to Russia, evident especially when he speaks. Even though he's fluent in English grammar/vocabulary-wise, he still retains a bit of an accent.

He was born into a well-off family, both parents being doctors. Life was good; at least, it was for a couple years. When he was a mere toddler, a new government came to being. All doctors were then affiliated with the government machine, which was something his parents were most thoroughly against. He then moved to America.

Life seemed to be back to normal again. Vlad slowly learned English, went to school, and did pretty well. He didn't particularly fit in with everyone, especially with the language barrier. He survived on being a loner, with the occasional friend for a couple years or so.

[Lol, I think that Russian government sounded like it was a new communist government. Whether that's how Communism works or not, I have no idea. xDD]
Secret: He was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. He hasn't started chemo quite yet, seeing that he still has all his hair. He starts missing school more and more, because of a "bad cold". Luckily, he's always been pale and thin, so it's not very evident physical-wise.
Appearence: He's on the tall side, around 6 feet or so. As mentioned above, he's pale and thin, without much muscle. His hair is thick and fluffy, usually spiked up a bit. It's dark brown, with even darker brown [near black] roots. His eyes are an expressive hazel. He's grown out some sideburns, kept down to his cheekbones.

He has an odd clothing style, not exactly characteristically geek. He wears fitted shirts, usually with some video game graphic, witty saying, etc. Of course, he has braces, with neon rubber bands. Many times, he'll wear a scarf, as well as long jeans [often scribbled on, and patched] no matter what the weather. One of his most noticing fashion features are the various rings he wears.

This is basically how he looks, facialwise.

Strychnine Kisses@SoliaOnline&&GaiaOnline
I do art, PM me for details~ :3

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 11:11 PM

News
Open!!! =D
I hope people join, but I hope most of all that this turns out to be a fun RP xDD
<33

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-22-2007, 07:51 PM

((Are we allowed to start yet?))

`~alisha~
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to `~alisha~ Send a message via Yahoo to `~alisha~

Old 10-22-2007, 10:01 PM

(( XD Do you go to my school? My school is "Caney Creek" XD))

Bleeding Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2007, 11:49 PM

((I sent my profile... I think. lol idk it was last night...))

Mokibus
@w@
Send a message via AIM to Mokibus Send a message via MSN to Mokibus

Old 11-04-2007, 11:38 PM

[ Posting so I don't lose track of the thread. xD And also. How should we go about starting?]

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 12:05 AM

(I suppose we should start either before the first bell, or just after the last one, when everyone is kinda swarming in the hallways.)

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2007, 08:43 PM

Sounds good to me

Mokibus
@w@

Old 11-07-2007, 04:30 AM

[Lol, I couldn't remember my guy's profile at first. xD]

Interesting, how the school's atmosphere before the bell differed so much once the clock hit 8. The halls were near silent, with the occasional whisper amongst friends, or slam of a locker.

It was this atmosphere that Vladimir loved the best, when the halls weren't stuffed with clumps of students. As he did every morning, he slowly made his way over to his own locker, in the science hallway. After he gathered his various textbooks and spirals, he dropped to the ground, and pulled a book from his bag. With a sigh of content, his slender fingers fumbled to open the bookmarked page, rings clicking on the hard cover.

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 12:19 PM

Charlie ran a hand through her short, choppy, bleach blonde hair, trying hard not to sigh too loudly as she wandered through the school, trying to figure out exactly where her locker was again...

She always seemed to get lost.

The young woman shook her head, finally ending up in the Art section of the school. Visual Arts... Preforming Arts... they were all in the same place. What exactly was Charlie here for? Well, mainly the visual arts, such as painting and drawing, but she also took a few classes with the other kids.

A bit of acting... And she was in the band. One of the only female drummers. Something Charlie took pride in.

This was her time... Her time to just chill for a bit. The silence was welcoming, but then again... so was her MP3 Player...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-07-2007, 08:59 PM

Josie pulled up into the parking lot, taking her usual parking space she turned off the ignition and hunted on the backseat for her schoolbag. By the time she had found it the drivers door had been tugged open and as she turned around a "Morning Josie" made her jump.

"Jeeze Louise." She muttered. "Morning." Her smile returned to her lips as her friends parted to let her out. Unlike the other students, she rarely made it to her locker in the morning. Slinging her bag over her shoulder she checked her hair in the wing mirror, then slipped out. Locking the car behind her as she was instantly swept up into a conversation about Fridays party.

chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 11-13-2007, 01:11 AM

( OOC: posting you I can find this again later :D sent in my character profile yesterday and I'm just waiting to here back so I can start rping with you guys^^ )

Mokibus
@w@

Old 11-14-2007, 02:07 AM

Vlad sighed, which could barely be heard over the chatter of the students. He glanced at the clock-- its bland face read 5 til 8-- and began to pack up his things. Dog-earing a page, he pouted.

"Only page 30," he grumbled, and slid the book into his messenger bag. The bag was decorated with various pins, some for video games, some with silly saying and such. A couple small patches were sown on here and there as well.

Once everything was packed away, he began to make his way towards the Art hallway. He didn't rush at all; having the benefit of being on the tall side, he could walk reasonably slow but still get to class in time.