Adain-chan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Adain-chan

Old 08-12-2014, 02:46 AM

Lady always wants to cuddle with me under the blankets. If I am laying in bed she will jump up on to it and try to burrow underneath them, though she usually is unsuccessful and I have to lift the blankets up for her. She demands loves first thing every morning. Often I will wake to find her on the bed staring at me, just waiting. Right now she is very sad because she just batted her favorite purple catnip mouse under the fridge. I haven't been able to get it out for her so she's standing in front of the fridge. She looks at it, looks at me and meows. She does this a lot when a beloved toy get caught under something. She loves kitchen cabinets and being inside them though I don't generally let her in mine. I can never go to the bathroom or take a shower alone. It is not permitted. Sometimes she make a cute little grunting noise when she sleeps. She generally has no interest in people food unless it's spinach, fish, or chicken nuggets. But not regular chicken. She won't eat that.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-12-2014, 03:20 AM

My cat seems to know the kitchen means food, for every time I go in, he follows right on my heels and starts meowing. I have to be careful about the fridge to, cause he seems to know that is where the food is stored. If the door is opened and no one is paying attention, he hops right up inside.

Devlyn

Old 09-02-2014, 04:26 AM

My female cat isn't really bad for anything. She's old and cranky. She likes everything to be as clean as possible so she's constantly cleaning herself and everything around her. She's a goo hunter though and mimics both pidgeons and squirrels perfectly so they come to the window. Which they do.

My male however is one giant ball of awkward. My female was declawed by her previous owner and she pretty much raised my male. So he kneeds soft pawed, because he doesn't know any better. He can't groom himself since she spoiled him, so even though he's significantly larger than her he'll just flop on her whenever he wants a bath. His favorite food is chipotle. He screams if there's a door between himself and I. He sleeps in a twisted way that makes me believe he has no spine. He can't jump. At all. He needs to be lifted over baby gates. He can't balance. He's half Bengal and absolutely giant. He listens to commands (sit, stay, out, down, lay down, no, go, etc.)

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 09-07-2014, 02:41 AM

This kitten I have is a complete tard muffin. She chases her own tail and chews on it. XD
I am working on teaching her a few things; she still uses her claws a lot. And she likes to bite so we're working on "no bite, be nice" which is teaching her soft nibbles and kisses instead of chewing bites.

sheepcakes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2014, 05:07 PM

My cat Sophie follows me out into the front yard. She hates the front yard. But when I go out there she follows me and keeps watch to be sure "the bad thing" doesn't get me.

Calcifer, her brother, forever falls asleep sitting on the table corner then faceplants off.

Their grandomther, Kitt Cat, will shove her face into my hand, so that it looks like I'm holding her face. She'll also burrow into blankets. And lay on me and when I move she acts like a log roller and walks with my movement so she won't actually have to get off me. She also likes to perch on my shoulder.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-17-2014, 03:38 AM

I unfortunately do not have any pets of my own, but I did used to want to be a veterinarian :) so I worked at an animal clinic for a year, a few years ago.

There was an elderly cat that had been adopted by the clinic. Although he complied with drinking out of his water bowl, he loved to hop onto the counter and wait by the sink. Then, whenever I turned on the faucet, he would drink directly from that stream. :) He has passed away, but I still have photos of him drinking happily from that sink.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Nothing beats a fresh lick of water :)

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-26-2014, 02:12 AM

My kitty is very vocal, she loves to murr when she feels lonely! She also loves to get up on your shoulder and knead your arm while head butting your face with her nose. It's so cute!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-29-2014, 10:10 PM

That's adorable, zigbigadorlube. ^_^ I love watching cat videos online...

Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 01-06-2015, 07:10 PM

we just recently got our cat so we are learning new things allot of the time but she loves nerf darts. when we first got one we noticed she was looking at it like play? or curios at first but then play. We've been known to even throw em on the ground and she will chase them. But I'll have to say my favorite one is the way she bites. She has literally no power and will not hurt you. we know we shouldn't continue this but its so cute the way she bites!! feet mostly and im sorry my socks are dirty this was before new shoes and socks. XD
[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 01-17-2015, 06:46 AM

I have a leopard gecko and I think it's common for them to do but I swear its the cutest thing ever to see a lizard wag its tail before attacking a cricket.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-17-2015, 07:53 AM

Wait... it seriously wiggles it's butt before pouncing? Sounds so adorable.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-21-2015, 11:32 PM

I love pets and their little quirks. Too adorable!
My bunny doesn't really do anything too cute. She's lazy, but some days she'll run under the bed and poke her head out to see what I'm doing.

edit;
On hot summer days, (when it doesn't reach anything passed 65 degrees farenheit in my house) my bunny likes to lay down on top of the air vents and hog all the cool air. Haha.

Last edited by Kory; 01-21-2015 at 11:36 PM..

allycat
daddy's kitten

Old 01-22-2015, 05:28 PM

my puppy (hes 11 years old but still acts and looks like a puppy) ~flips his food and water bowl when hes hungry ~sits in the corner by the oven when i'm cooking dinner ~hides his dog treats between the couch cushions ~and licks my feet when i get home

hes strange but i love him :)

KrysusKitten
The Tentacle Lady

Old 01-23-2015, 03:09 AM

One of my cats has always been craaazy affectionate since I got him. The quirk? The moment his purrs start going, he starts drooling all over the place too haha! I got used to it pretty quickly, the drool doesn't bother me anymore. He's such a sweetie that it makes up for it haha.