Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-26-2014, 09:32 AM

Nathanial went to sleep that night, but it was a very fitful sleep filled with many nightmares. Something in his mind told him he needed to meet with the half angel and hear her reasoning, a talk, not an argument but he would need be by himself without the angel. If the angel wasn't there then they may have a chance to talk reasonably, but the thought of leaving her alone frightened him as well. In the end he decided it was for the best and locked her inside a safe of which only he had the key and left the house the next day. He didn't know where he might find her but he went back to the same park with hope.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:42 PM

Athena was heading to her job having been told to come in early that day. She was wearing a maid outfit for that was the theme of the Café she worked at she ignored the odd stares she got and just kept walking.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 PM

He saw her walking ahead and decided to follow her, just a little behind for now. At the moment he wasn't entirely sure how to approach the situation. So for now he simply trailed her while he decided how to make his move.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-26-2014, 04:09 PM

Athena stopped to pet a dog she saw regularly she frowned when the dog pulled away towards someone else. She turned and saw the guy from the other day.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-26-2014, 04:25 PM

She'd seen him, but he didn't care. He did however stoop down to pet the dog which was pulling towards him. After deliberately taking his time with this he turned towards her. "I see you are heading towards work" he had said it conversationally, "Afterwards we need to talk," judging by her outfit he could guess where she worked, "I'll come by the cafe later, never mind when you get out, I'll figure it out" and with that he walked away.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-27-2014, 02:06 AM

Athena stared after him flabbergasted " Well then." she frowned heading for work she worked all day with the idea of him coming. She even called Erik who had the day off so he sat in the café and watched over her.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-27-2014, 11:20 PM

Towards the end of the day Nathanial grew nervous. He didn't know why but the prospect of meeting with this girl unnerved him a little bit. He did however make his way to the cafe and sit down and ordered a hot cocoa while he waited for her to finish her shift.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:39 AM

Athena finished her shift and sat down order a hot cocoa as well " He's paying." she glanced at him " So talk."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-28-2014, 11:35 AM

He thought over exactly what he needed to say and sipped on his cocoa, silent for a long moment. Finally he looked up at her, "You know, through all of this, I am not a bad guy. I don't like hurting people, and I certainly have no intention of hurting you. But this angel...I couldn't begin to tell you why my father captured her and right now I want to discuss things in a rather civil manner. I need you to convince me to let her go...." he held up his hand for a moment, "don't forget I am intending this to be civil"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:10 PM

" Why would he capture her?" Athena asked outraged " How dare anyone capture an angel of light. Probably did it because he gained something." she snarled " I do not know this angel but I can feel her emotions when she is near and it is of kindness, of stepping into the light after a long time spent in the darkness." she had a dreamy look on her face.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 12:23 PM

Nathanial kept a straight face, this conversation appeared to be taking a step for the worse. He raised a hand in warning, "I did say this was to be civil. I also told you that I have no reasons for the past as I am not her captor only her keeper. Your anger doesn't suit you," he sighed and then looked away, "nor does it help your cause"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:45 PM

" Sorry." Athena took a deep breath " I get passionate." she blushed " I just want to help her I promise she's not evil though I would not fault her if she beats you up."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 01:12 PM

"And there is the Dilema, if I let her out she is bound to ruin me." He sighed and for a moment put his head into his hands, "Does a man walk off a cliff if he knows it will lead to his demise?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-01-2014, 01:30 PM

" She's won't kill you just beat you up a little." Athena chuckled " Like a angry girlfriend. Why would she ruin you? Angels don't ruin people unless there evil then they try to fix them unless there protecting there ward in which case they will fight whoever threatens the person."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 02:00 PM

"What if I'm the poor helpless man who can't be saved?" he said looking up at Athena in wonderment, but then looked to the ceiling. He closed his eyes for a moment before looking at her, "Can you promise me I am not forever doomed? Like really really promise me?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-01-2014, 02:52 PM

" I don't know what you will do in the future but I promise the angel will not hurt you permanently and that the wrath of God will not rain down upon you." Athena smiled " I don't think you can't be saved most people can be they just refuse the help."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 03:12 PM

Nathanial looked up at her and there was fear in his eyes but he tried to look brave when he said, "I'll do it....I'll....let her go" he looked up at Athena then and grabbed her hands, "But come with me! Don't make me do it alone!"

He suddenly realized he was holding her hands and blushed a bit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:18 PM

" Alright as long as my best friend Erik can come along as well." Athena gestured to Erik in his corner " I need someone to carry her if she passes out."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Truth was the conversation had been going so well Nathanial had forgotten that Eric was even there. For a moment he simply contemplated him, thinking over what he would say. In the end he looked at her, "He won't hurt me either right?" he said in a leery sort of way, "If he won't hurt me then he may join us"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:20 PM

" Not unless I tell him too." Athena laughed waving Erik. Who joined them " This is Erik...um...what is your name? I'm Athena."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 04:44 PM

He stood up from the table and took his hat from his head and made a low sweeping bow, "It is nice to meet you, Athena, Eric" He stood and placed his hat back on his head, "I suppose it is time for me to introduce myself, my name is Nathanial" He stood, and headed towards the door, "Come, I'll take you both to my home where our little angel is waiting"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Athena hurried after him Erik following after her chuckling at her excitement to free the angel. " She'll be so happy."

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-01-2014, 05:24 PM

As they walked towards his home, which wasn't far he had chatted with her in a genially good manner. The truth of the matter was, he wasn't a bad guy. Nathanial was nothing like his father. As they reached his house, which was quite large he led the way forward, carefully holding the Door for Athena and Eric. "Come inside, come inside, I'll go get her"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-02-2014, 02:24 AM

Athena whistled " Nice house...mansion." she blinked " housion?" she asked Erik who shrugged " Manouse?" " No." the said at the same time and laughed.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-02-2014, 11:08 AM

Nathanial chuckled a bit at her amazement but then started to talk of the house, "My father was a famous Magician you know. Of course his magic was real so no one could ever figured out how he did it. Those without real magic are always blind to the real thing, they feel there must be a trick behind it." He led them to a sitting parlor, "You two stay here, I will go fetch her."

He went to the safe and drew her out, taking a deep breath of air and thinking it was his last chance to back out of this. But then resolutely he shook his head, he had to believe he was doing the right thing. He took her back downstairs with him.