Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 03-17-2008, 08:54 AM

~Ruby's Cloud~
Hello everyone, I am finally making my own little place to come and chat.I have alot of different interest's so feel free to chat about what ever you would like.so come on in and pull up a little piece of cloud and relax

(I will make this hangout better put together later and hopefully add some pretty banners I am just kinda tired right now lol)

~Rules~
Follow the TOS :)
No fighting

Last edited by Ruby_Dawn; 05-14-2008 at 05:16 AM..

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 03-17-2008, 08:57 AM

~About Me~
My Name is Gayle,I am a 28 year old house wife,I have been married to my wonderful husband Joe for almost 9 years we have had our ups and downs like every couple but we have fought hard to stay together and are finally in a content and happy place now. I take care of my mom full time due to a stroke and heart attack she had in 2000 she can still do most thing's but there is no way she could live on her own. I have alot of health issues the main one being IBS which has Caused me to have Panic Attacks when I leave my home,the only way I am able to go anywhere thats more then a couple blocks away is if I have a couple beer's I don't know why it helps but it does probably because it relaxes me.
I am fun-loving,caring,sweet person but if you are mean to me I will be mean right back. basically I'll treat you the way you treat me :)

My Hobbies:
Dancing,Playing Video Games,Painting,Reading,TV,Music,Movies,Playing online

Favorite TV Shows:
CSI,House,SVU,WWE,TNA,General Hospital,First 48

Favorite Movies:
Dirty Dancing,Salsa,Gone in 60 Seconds,Fast and the Furious,Girls Just Want to Have Fun,Blood in Blood Out...and many more

Favorite Music:
Bon Jovi,Poison,Tupac,Salt N Peppa,TLC,Led Zeplin,ZZ Top,Garth Brooks,...pretty much everything lol

Favorite Book's:
anything from VC Andrews,L.J. Smith,Christopher Pike,Cate Tiernan

Favorite Video Games (this will be a long one lol):
NES:Zeld,Super Mario Brothers,Metroid,Battle of Olympus,Faxanadu,Rygar,Ice Climber,Bubble Bobble,Mega Man,Crystilis,Master Blaster,...and ALOT more

SNES:Breath of Fire,Lufia,Secret of Mana,Super Mario World,Super Metroid,Zelda,Chrono Trigger,Super Mario RPG,...and Many many more

PS1:Breath of Fire,Lunar,Suikoden,Wild Arms,Thousand Arms,FF,Legend of Mana,Chrono Cross,Legend of Dragoon,Legend of Legaia..and Many Many more

PS2:Breath Of Fire,Suikoden,Wild Arms,FF,Dark Cloud,Atelier Iris,Kingdom Hearts...and many many more

I also own and love games for the Sega Systems,N64 and Game Cube. I could go on and on about video games all night lol

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 08:58 AM

~Reserved~

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 08:58 AM

~Reserved~

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 AM

~Reserved~

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 AM

~Reserved~

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 09:26 AM

you may post now (I am going to be going to bed soon but please stop by and say hi I will either still be here or I will stop by tomorrow)

Arie
:D

Old 03-17-2008, 09:29 AM

WOO HO, OPENED! XD

-Runs through imaginary ribbon- <3

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 09:32 AM

hehe, hello Arie how are you doing? :D

Arie

Old 03-17-2008, 09:34 AM

I like being first to greet new threads. @w@

I'm alright, about to head off soon tough XD
School night and all. ;O;

How's you?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 09:36 AM

well I thank you for stopping by to greet my thread :)

I am doing pretty good but am a little tired due to the fact that it is 2:36am here lol

Arie

Old 03-17-2008, 09:41 AM

No problem. <3

Wow, that's late. XD

Sorry i can't stay longer, I have to be off. >w<

Goodnight!

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 09:44 AM

yeah it is pretty late,but I am a night owl so its not too bad for me,but I have to get up somewhat early so I will probably be heading out soon my self.
thats ok I understand hopefully you will stop by again when you get the chance:)thank you again for stopping by I hope you get a good night sleep and have sweet dreams :)

Amithyst
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Amithyst

Old 03-17-2008, 09:59 AM

Hello ya'll.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 05:31 PM

good morning everyone,well I dont know how good it is I have a really bad upset belly and some bad dizzy spells going on (so if my posts seem a little jumbled and confusing that is why) :( but I hope you all are doing good :)

@Amithyst--hey sorry I wasnt on when you stopped by I had to head off to bed. so how are you doing?

hey I'll be back in a little bit my computer is acting up so i am going to reboot it and try to clean it out a little and do a virus scan..but please feel free to chat amongst your selfs till I get back

Mystical_Rain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-24-2008, 08:01 AM

Sorry I havent been on much,been moving rooms and spring cleaning since my sister moved out.so how has everyone been?

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2008, 10:04 PM

Hello all it is alright to join you guys right?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-25-2008, 09:53 AM

hello shinigami2,yes you are welcome to join us,it is always nice to have new people to chat with :)

Mystical_Rain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2008, 09:35 AM

hello everyone,how are we all doing tonight?

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-29-2008, 09:41 AM

Hi Ruby! I didn't realize you had your own little hang out. :D

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 09:43 AM

yeah I have had it for awhile now,but it just dont seem to be to popular :( but thats ok,I tend to be a thread killer so I am used to it LOL

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-29-2008, 09:46 AM

Oh I don't believe you're a thread killer at all!

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 09:51 AM

no I really am. I either kill the thread or I tend to get ignored that is why I opend this thread but it didnt help much lol I think the only thread I have not been ignored or killed is yours..well ok I am sure there are a few more :)

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-29-2008, 09:59 AM

I think the reason my thread keeps going is because I force people to go in there! XD

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 10:02 AM

lol thats one way to do it unfortunately I dont know many people here on Menewsha so I dont think that would work so well for me.of coarse I could just pop in to random threads and yell *GET IN TO MY THREAD NOW* but I dont think I would make many friends that way LMAO