Aqua Marine

Old 10-04-2009, 05:37 PM

//Saииiи//

Everyone of all the Great Nations know of the historic battle between the sixth Hokage and the Uchiha. Or you might know them better as Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke. I'd tell you who won, but neither of them lived through that battle. They both died together as friends, not enemies. Only a single child from each of them was left of their blood.Tsunade passed away of old age and left Naruto to be Hokage. Finally obtaining his life long dream, he wanted to settle matters with Sasuke once and for all, so they could all settle down with their own lives. Of course Sasuke wasn't going to just come back to Konohagakure like nothing ever happened. That would've been impossible. The shinobi of the Hidden Leaf would want him imprisoned for life. After all, he committed a terrible crime. However, despite what others said and the law, Naruto was intent on getting his friend and rival back.

Hinata had long since confessed her feelings to Naruto, and they had a son together. There was a daughter, but she was weak and died of heart failure. Sasuke had his own child (a girl) in case he would ever be killed. He wasn't sure who it was with, but he left the child in the care of a couple in Mizugakure. Sakura had thought of working strictly with medical ninjutsu but soon married Gaara and also had a child. Ino settled with Sai and had a son. Shikamaru and Temari hit it off right after Naruto became Hokage and had a set of twins.

Everyone was growing older and having a family with someone they've known and grown to love. Though a war with Kumogakure soon broke everyone apart. Only the children lived to tell of their survival. They passed those stories on to their children and their children's children. Soon, the stories of the sixth Hokage and his teammates became legendary.

Now seventy years later, peace is still far off from the shinobi world. Three knew sannin were chosen. Each from Konohagakure, and each a descendant of either Naruto or one of his teammates. A new war is beginning with again, Kumogakure. Only the kages know the reason why the war has been resumed. A handful of rogue ninja once again form an organization called "Akatsuki". Can this be another legend to pass on? Or will everything be a disaster?

------ ♦♦♦ ------

Rules

1. As for posting, I expect to see at least one paragraph. And if you didn't know, a paragraph is five to seven sentences. I don't accept one-liners at all. If you can't come up with three good lines, then don't post right away. The better your post is, the better the next person can reply. I expect to see basic grammar and spelling. No chat speak and type your posts like a book. That means third person with "quotes" for speech.

2. While romance is welcomed and encouraged, this is not the mature forum. Please keep everything around PG-13. An occasional time skip is plausible. Yaoi and/or yuri is allowed.

3. Violence is extremely encouraged. I mean, hello? It's a ninja war. Again, keep it PG-13. I don't want any bloody, gory details. Also, don't kill someone else without their permission. (Note: This should only be done if you can no longer rp that character.)

4. Swearing doesn't bother me at all. But if it becomes a problem, there will be no swearing at all.

5. Absolutely no godmodding, powerplaying, and/or autohitting. You control your own OC only.

6. I can't stress this enough. STAY ACTIVE! I don't want people dropping like dead flies. If your going to be absent try to notify someone within the rp, or tell me when your able to post again.

7. You may play more than one character. If I see you can't handle them, I will have to ask you to rid one of your characters.

8. Only the best will get higher ranks such as missing or sannin. You also need a good explanation of your "Famous As". I will be judging your literacy based on your personality and your short bio.

9. Please Send ALL profiles to me in a PM. If they are posted I will ask you to delete your post, and reread the rules, and ignore your characters.

------ ♦♦♦ ------

Code:
    Name: Last, first (middle, if any)
    Nickname(s): If any
    Age/DOB: write it in words/month, date
    Sexual Orientation: straight, gay, bi

Personality: at least a paragraph
    Short Bio: at least two paragraphs
    Dislikes: list three

Ninja Rank: student/genin/chuunin/jounin/sannin/missing
    Ninjutsu: be reasonable
    Genjutsu: be reasonable
    Taijutsu: be reasonable
    Kekki Genkai: (optional) name - good description
    Weapon(s): (optional)

Famous As: a name your well known as (e.i. Copy-Eye Kakashi)
    Alliance: village or organization

Username: username
------ ♦♦♦ ------

Teams

Village: Konohagakure
Sensei: Sabaku no Ayame(Profile coming soon)
---
---
---

Village:
Sensei: ---
---
---
---

Village:
---
---
---

Village:
---
---
---

Akatsuki

Leader: Aqua Marine
Tsugioshi, Ren(Profile coming soon)

---
---

---
---

---
---

---
---

This thread is currently: Under construction

Aqua Marine

Old 10-04-2009, 05:47 PM

Characters Accepted:

♥ Missing Nin ♥

Tsugioshi, Ren.

●−−−−○

♣ Sannin ♣

None yet.

●−−−−○

♦ Jounin ♦

Sabaku no Ayame

●−−−−○

♪ Chuunin ♪

None yet

●−−−−○

♫ Genin ♫

None yet.

●−−−−○

► Academy Student ◄

None yet.

●−−−−○

This thread is currently: Under construction.