criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;
Send a message via AIM to criimson Send a message via MSN to criimson

Old 02-14-2010, 03:40 AM

Fairy Tale---------

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Alice. This young girl was perfect at almost everything she did, because her mother and aunt wanted her to be the best. One day, during violin practices, the young girl spotted a peculiar white rabbit with a clock in it's tiny paw. Confused, she followed despite her kitten's protest, and found herself traveling down the rabbit hole.

The fall did not hurt the girl, but she was so very confused. She found herself wondering around, and in a room where all the furniture seemed normal, but the only way out was through a small door, in which the rabbit had run. Fighting a temper tantrum, the girl talked to the door, explaining that she wanted to go through and follow the mysterious white rabbit. The door laughed and laughed, before quickly explaining, "If you wish to go through me," the door said, "You must drink the vials on the table top. So Alice drank until she was the right size, not to big or small, and walked through the talking door.

Distressed, was she, when she realized that she was in a very strange place. She wondered after a horrible storm, and listened to many tales, one by two large men known as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. The two told her the story of the walrus and the clams, and with that, Alice set forth once more, only to finally find the white rabbit at his home in the woods.

Excited beyond belief, she ran into the home, looking. She followed the rabbit, and tried to speak with him, but his only reply was "I'M LATE!". Tired of it all, Alice drank another potion she found, and grew big. She broke his house, arms and legs popping out of windows and doors, head pushing the roof right off of the walls. The rabbit screamed in rage, but ran off, having no time. So Alice sat, a giantess in a rabbits home.

Well, needless to say, Alice escaped her dreadful prison, and wondered around some more. She met a talking caterpillar, who helped her to get to a proper size, and as well met some flowers, who called her weeds after some time and pushed her out of their garden. Frustrated, she ran into some cards. The many different cards were painting white roses red. Alice questioned the working cards on why they were painting them, and they all responded "The Queen only likes red roses! If she were to find out they were white... Oooh! It would not be good! Being the helpful person she was, Alice offered to help paint the roses red.

Little did she know that the cards were not so helpful. When word of the queen was coming, they quickly pinned all the paint on poor Alice, and left her to deal with it. The queen was furious to find that Alice was painting her roses, and after some time, decided to listen to the story while playing a game. They used flamingos and little balls of fluff, and Alice could not get it to work. The game barely began and she made a fool of herself, and the queen declared there would be a trial of fate.

Alice escaped the trial, and ran for her life. She found herself lost in a world of moving trees and little creatures. She sat, confused, and cried. There, a cat appeared. He grinned from ear to ear, and laughed, speaking in only riddles. "The only way to get out," said he, "is to go in, of course!" Alice cried out in despair, not understanding, but before she could do anything, the cat left, disappearing into the darkness, leaving Alice alone in the woods.

Somehow, the girl wondered her way back through Wonderland, avoiding death by the queen. She banged the door, trying to wake herself up. Eventually, it worked, and she was back home. She sighed with relief, going back to her home and finding everything perfect the way it was. "I love my home, and I never want to go back to that crazy place again!" She swore, locking Wonderland from her heart forever.

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 03:41 AM

Plots of Time---------

We all know the story of Alice in Wonderland. And if not, then you should probably go to the post above, and see what is going on, neh? Well, this is not the story of that Wonderland. This is the story of a Wonderland plagued by an never ending darkness. A Wonderland of death and dismay. This is the story, not of Alice, but of a young boy, a prince, who has returned to his homeland. His Wonderland.

There once was a boy. He was the Prince of Sky, a high ranked prince, higher even than the Heart family. One day, his family swept him off to the normal world, having him live a human life, in fear of the Heart family's wish to kill him. The boy was raised, and loved. But one day, just like poor Alice, he found the rabbit, and found his way into Wonderland.

The Prince easily found his way through the door, and to the lands. But this was not the Wonderland that he grew up hearing of. No, this land was ruled by death. The trees, instead of the normal bright colors, were dark shades of brown and red and black, less lively, the waters seemed to be tinted pink, stained. This land was waiting to kill anyone who was not ready at any unsuspecting moment.

And who ruled this land, you may ask? Well, it certainly wasn't the Queen. She would never control the lands such as this. Oh no, this was the lands ruled by, not the Queen or King. No. Ruled by the Prince of Hearts. He, mortified by the failures of his parents, killed them, and took complete control. He ruled with a iron blade, ready to kill anyone who defied him. At his side was the ever loyal Mad Hatter, ready to do the Prince' bidding. If he said to kill, Hatter would gladly go and destroy any creature asked of.

But that isn't the end of the story. Oh? You wish to hear more? Well, my friends, you will merely have to wait, and see how this marvelous story of Wonderland folds out.

But be warned.

Everyone is mad, in Wonderland.

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 03:43 AM

Declarations of the Prince---------

o1. There is a minimum for post length. I would like at least one good sized paragraph. And it needs to be literate, not some chat spoken, broken up, hunk of junk. I'm very picky with it, as you will see when you go to the application.

o2. All fonts will be size two (2), nothing higher for the actual post. As well as I would like absolutely no bright colors; such as yellow. It is very, very hard on the eyes, and I already wear glasses.

o3. Keep everything PG-13. Yes, I love romance as well as the next gal, but I'm not going to run around cybering with everything with two pixled legs, got it? So I'd like you to watch it as well.

o4. This is a Yaoi thread. There is a reason for the story to be as it is. So please, no female characters. Females are welcome to play male characters, as I am, but no female characters.

o5. No modding, yadda yadda. You can't kill off everyone, sorry, doesn't work that way.

o6. I worked my tail off making this, including the banners. If you don't like it, my apologies. If I deny you a spot, my apologies.

o7. I will add more if I see fit, thank you and good night.

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 03:47 AM

Checkers on a Chess Board---------

~ Information Written by the Red Prince of Wonderland ~

♠ the sky prince ♠
♠ Alexander Sayora ♠
♠ nineteen ♠
♠ never gunna be alone by nickleback ♠
♠ 'Cexlan ♠
♠ The Sky Prince. Ugh, what an annoyingly simple brat! I don't understand why he had to come back. It is just so frustrating! He is a challenge, wanting to return Wonderland to the former glory of my Mothers, yet better. Though, I do quite enjoy a challenge... Hehehe. ♠

♥ the prince of blood ♥
♥ Rouge Prince ♥
♥ twenty-one ♥
♥ Criimson ♥
♥ Me? Must I explain? I am the best thing there is to Wonderland. I control the area, under my hand, under my blade. What I say, goes. After killing my parents, I swore to kill every last Sky family member there was. And it only leaves one. For those fortunate members who wish to betray me, cold steel will be your friend next you see. ♥

♣ hats of madness ♣
♣ name ♣
♣ age ♣
♣ username ♣
♣ He is my knight, on a chess board. My right hand man. I send him out, on countless occasions, to destroy those who severely bother me, those who I do not have time for. Though, I would never send him on a mission I wanted, such as the Sky Prince. Either or, he is Mad, in more than one way, and he is dear to me. After all. Every Prince needs his hit man. Or something like that. ♣

♦ rabbit of time ♦
♦ name ♦
♦ age ♦
♦ username♦
♦ Let me guess, he still isn't here? This rabbit... Ugh. Though he is very UN-important to me, I do need him. He runs my little errands, tells me news of the lands, amuses me when I'm bored. Yes, yes, so he is always late, and I should probably murder the little thing for it, but I can't seem to find it in the hearts to do so. Therefore, the always late rabbit will have to pick up the pace, or I may have to find my blade. ♦

♠ invisible feline ♠
♠ name ♠
♠ age ♠
♠ username ♠
♠ This cat is always gone. I swear, I can't keep track of him. One second he is sitting near me, speaking in riddles, I look away, and he's gone. So, what importance is he to me? Well, he is a wonderful spy, though I think he is a double agent... Remind me to look into him some more, would you? Thanks. ♠

♥ insect of knowledge ♥
♥ name ♥
♥ age ♥
♥ username ♥
♥ One of my very loyal friends. I know that if I need information, all I must do is call upon this creature and ask. He knows everything, from the simple additional problems to the riddles of the feline. It is so easy to get caught up in life, but I know I do not have to worry when I can simply call upon the bug and ask for information. ♥

♣ lucky hares foot ♣
♣ name ♣
♣ age ♣
♣ username ♣
♣ Who is this? Oh, right. The person that seems to enjoy working with my Hatter. Well... Hm. He is of no importance to me, but he seems to be good friends with Hatter, so I suppose I can not kill him. Oh well, leave him. ♣

♦ dormant mouse ♦
♦ name ♦
♦ age ♦
♦ username ♦
♦ Rock-a-bye mousey, in the tea cup~ Not really. This little creature isn't very special to me either. Though if I ever do need information about the Hatter, which sometimes I do, I can call upon him. Though it is very hard to wake him up, unless I mention something of his favor that sends him into complete hysterics. In which case, get the jam. And the nasty purple kind, not my strawberry kind. ♦

♠ guard of the cards ♠
♠ name ♠
♠ age ♠
♠ username ♠
♠ Cards, seize him! Simply put, all I have to say. This is my personal body guard, the one and only I trust my full life with. We'd been friends since I was a child, and I am sure for much longer. I do trust him, but everyone is mad, right? ♠

♥ stick of pink ♥
♥ name ♥
♥ age ♥
♥ username ♥
♥ The flamingo in my yard. This male is... I would say, kind of like a jester. If I need entertainment, I can call on him, and have nothing more to worry about. If I grow bored, I call for my little fluff of pink and make him do as I wish. Simple as that. ♥

♣ flower of death ♣
♣ name ♣
♣ age ♣
♣ username ♣
♣ Ah, my loyal flower. He is my chef, so I do trust him well. I normally can find him in the gardens, tending to my black and red roses. Though there are those rare moments of time that I get quite irritated with his... status. ♣

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 03:49 AM

Those who Qualify--------

Well, it seems that you have made it this far.. Question is, did you bother to read everything? If not, I will know. You have no idea.

Make sure to PM this next form to me, and label said PM "We're All Mad"

♥ Username ♥
♥ Role Interested In ♥
♥ Role Play Sample ♥

For the Role Play Sample, I want you to type up a response for that role.
If you like, it can even be the opening post you will use.
But I want /something/.

Thank you. ♥

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 03:50 AM

Pay Your Respect----------

Alice in Wonderland © Lewis Carroll
Story Plot © Criimson

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 03:51 AM

OPEN

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 04:02 AM

The sun, gloomy as always, had risen hours ago. He walked slowly about, brown, blond, and blood stained hair shifting into his left eye. His body was lean, tall, and yet strong. A blade was hooked to his hip, clinking with every step. His jacket hugged his form, only buttoned in three places, showing his upper chest, and his lean stomach. The crown atop his head seemed to match the dark color perfectly. The upside down crossed showed his great dislike of anything that could dare question his love for power. He walked smoothly through the gardens, black and red roses shining in the sunlight.

Anger seemed to be seething through his form, out his eyes. He was so angry... And he had no idea why. The Red Prince's body was shaking slightly as he walked quickly into the castle, up to the throne, and sat, crossing his legs at the knees. He rested an elbow on the arm chair, palm down, head resting on his knuckles. The other sat on the other arm, tapping quickly, eyes staring toward the door.

"Hn... Boring." He grunted, eyes narrowing.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-15-2010 at 07:50 PM..

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 02-14-2010, 06:12 AM

Quiet, in the darker end of the further forest of wonderland. Soft, and worn sneakers left obvious foot prince in the soil, and an occasional cracked twig in their wake. Blond hair hung now in a mess about bright blue eyes and curious features. Trees seemed to reach out to him, tugging and pulling at his blue hoodie, at his jeans, and at the new, strange red wings protruding from his back. Those, he was still getting used to.

He pushed past an oddly colored bush, to come face-to-face with a broom-dog. It stared at him a moment, before snuffling over to brush at his feet. The young man waved at it, clinging to the bush in mild concern. "shoo. Um...go away." The dog-broom creature looked up at him, then began to wag his tail, crouching. Alex sighed. "Please go away? I haven't the time for you at all..."

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 04:23 PM

A small pang entered the young males chest. He lifted his fuchsia eyes, staring toward the wide doors that led to the gardens. His gardens. His eyes seemed to change, going from a blank drawl to a curious stare, and finally toward a look of pure hatred and disgust. He knew what that pang meant. Knew what was going on. For some reason, he could always tell when someone he hated was near, or in this case, in Wonderland.

With a quick move, he stood. Rouge's hands shook as he took the steps two at a time, running toward the door. A few of the cards reached out to stop him, but he snarled a "Leave me alone" and ran out. They stood, dumbfounded. Their king had never acted so strangely. Said King ran quickly toward the stables, eyes determined. He ran in, moving smoothly toward a black horse that had the color of blood running in it's mane and tail. With a smooth move, he opened the door and swung himself on the horses back.

"Come now, my precious Diamond. Show me your speed. Take me to the one I seek." He whispered, lips close to the stallions ear.

The horse reared back, whinnied, and took off, toned body working easily. It panted as it ran, eyes seeming to narrow just as Rouge's did. Together, they rode quickly toward the outskirts of Wonderland, body's as one. He felt at ease when on his horse. They rode, and within thirty minutes, he spotted the rather bright creature ahead of him. He kept moving. When he was within feet of the male, he pulled up hard on the reigns, the horse rearing up again and pawing at the air, letting out a low whinny. It landed back down, nearly hitting the small dog.

"You... You... What are you doing here? Do you know where you are, boy?" Rouge snapped, voice harsh.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-15-2010 at 07:49 PM..

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 02-14-2010, 04:48 PM

The dog about leaped into Alex's arms and he caught it, it's tail tucked between it's legs. Alex himself took a few stumbling steps back, wings batting uselessly to keep him upright. The broomdog wiggled around, whining and trying to claw over Alex's shoulder. Alex stared, some hair falling into his eyes. Good Gracious that was a very large, very not-colorly-possible, large, horse. And a very severe man sitting on it.

He clung to the poor dog about as much as it clung to him, but with bright, wide eyes staring up at the man. Alex stuttered for a moment, floundering in his own mind, before it dawned on him he was suppose to respond in proper English. "Uh."
I said proper English, Alex.
"I-i, well, see--" He scrambled for words. Finally after a brief battle, he settled on some coherent language. "N-no, I...suppose I don't." He stared. "...I'm in trouble already, aren't I."
The dog whimpered.

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 05:29 PM

Dark pink eyes stared down as the boy tried to find words. It seemed, or to himself at least, that this boy knew /nothing/ of what was going on. Well, if that were the case, than /nothing/ was better than him knowing where he was, who he was, or how much power he held. Rouge's eyes flickered toward the wings, narrowing slowly. He hated those blasted things. He could remember each time he ripped one off of the other members of the sky family. Could remember each painful scream. Could remember -

"I see..."

- all the blood and anguish. Even showing it to the other members had inflicted some damage, which he wouldn't complain about. The man smirked at the thought, a small chuckle starting to bubble up in his chest. He looked off, hands moving smoothly along the horses neck, eyes going a bit distant. Well, it seems like he had something he could do now. Now, he wouldn't be bored. He looked back down at him, with the complete air of someone in full control...

But also with the look of a sly demon.

"Oh, why, no, no, no. Of course you aren't. After all, you've no recollection of what you're doing here, correct?" Rouge got off the horse, whispering a small coo to it to keep him calm, before looking down upon the male. "My name, is Rouge Estroth Prince. King, of Wonderland. And, you are?"

Sly he was...

Definitely sly.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 02-14-2010, 07:40 PM

Alex stared at him, frowning some. The dog seemed to get more flustered the closer Rouge got, and continued to claw at his shoulder a bit painfully. It whined and whimpered, trembling his Alex's arms. Alex frowned, taking a small step back. King? King of Wonderland?
Ah, this must me the loony bin.
Then again, he was now holding a dog with a hand brush for a face, so. Maybe not.
"I'm afraid I don't recall...I was following a strange man in white ears and a watch..."
He frowned, stepping back again. Something about this man made him ill. His wings began to ache, odd as that was, and they tucked up almost painfully close to his back. Something about this man was foul, very foul indeed. "I'm Alexander..."

criimson
;; Prince of Despair ;;

Old 02-14-2010, 08:14 PM

Rouge watched the dog. He thought he had killed that species off. Annoying little vermin. Though, he had to play the nice guy at the moment. He had to be a good guy. Win over Alexander's trust so he could have a better chance of offing the boy later. And if he had that chance, then he could finally have all of Wonderland under his control...

And if that were the case...

He smirked.

"Now now, why step back? Look, don't you worry about anything, all right? Here, come with me. I'll take you back to the palace. Get you some warm food and explain where you are." He said, voice seeming to be soft.

He took a small step forward, holding his hand out toward the male, leather gloved hand seeming to have a very elegant touch to it. His eyes seemed soft, features light. Though he was faking it, only a few could tell. His Hatter, for instance, would know. As would his guard. All else would be tricked.