ChaosCass13
Canada-Cass

Old 08-19-2010, 05:57 AM

Hey guys! I have noticed that there are a few fans of Hetalia out here, yet not many threads!

I simply cannot have this...

Setting:
It's a Neighbourhood, in suburbia , a forest in behind the houses, and a few path-ways back there. It is basically a cul-de-sac, in a moderate environment.

Rules:
1) the normal, obvious rules apply here. Be polite, have fun, no mary-sues/gary-stus etc.

2) please, no chat speak. Those who use chat speak will not be replied to, and asked to leave.

3) No OC's, please. If you REALLY must have an OC, though, please PM me about it. All OC's must be countries, any side OC's are allowed. Eg.) Mathew has a friend named Bob who comes and hangs out sometimes! they play hockey!

4) Human Names used. This is an AU, and people named after countries aren't very common.

5) Gender benders allowed, but please alter the name to sound feminine and declare the gender before RPing.

6) Lastly, no one-liners. I hate those.

Thank you very much! No need to PM me to request a character, just jump right on in! I shall play Canada, AKA Mathew Williams. He is indeed Gay, and he lives in the red house next to the path into the woods.

----------

Mathew Williams looked out his window about the path to the woods. After looking up and down the path, and finding no one, he decided now was the best time to take is overly friendly bear of a dog, Kumakama, for a walk. He didn't blame people for not being out, it WAS only 7 in the morning. He threw on his red sweater, grabbed the leash, and walked out of his room, calling for the white beast.

"Hey! Kumakomo, Where are you? Kuma?" He asked, peering into the various rooms as he walked past. Suddenly, he was knocked over by the over-friendly dog, covered in his happy drool, "hey... get off." Mathew said as he looked up at the dog, who tilted his head at him before taking off down the hall and stairs toward the front door.

Mathew walked out into the crisp air, and listened as his feet made a swishing sound over the long, dew-covered grass. Kumajoru kept straining against the leash, eager to get a move on, where as Mathew wanted to take his time.