View Poll Results: Do you like Repo! The Genetic Opera?
YES!!!! <3333333333333333 :DDDDD 12 80.00%
yeah it was okay. :) 0 0%
ehh... the bloody violence was good but... meh.. |:/ 0 0%
nahh not really.. >_> 1 6.67%
never seen it >_< 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

tomie chan
I swear to drunk I'm not god. :)

Old 03-15-2010, 08:12 PM

Okay, every thing's real simple. Pick a character, and fill out the information below. Don't worry though. You can make up a character if you want :) If you pick a character from the movie, then you can change them in any ways that you want because, well, thats the beauty of Repo! The Genetic Opera. Surgery is a fashion statement! :) Of course, me being the creator, I am going to be Shiloh. All the characters are alive in this roll play okay? So pick ANYONE you'd like :)

fill out this information and post here. once we get 5 characters, we will start the RP :):

Name:
Hair color and length:
Clothes:
Work for Geneco?: Y/N

Taken Characters:
-Tomie Chan- Shiloh
-Miss_Angel- Carmela Largo / Amber Sweet
-SweetestSongbird- Cosette
-Daeman35- Blind Mag

Story Line:
Shiloh is sitting in her room playing the piano. She is wondering about the outside world but her dad will not let her out because of her blood disease... But of course, being a rebellious teenager, she sneaks out and goes to her mothers grave. There she meets some extraordinary people........

if you would like to add my promoter add to your signature, ask me. it looks like this:

come join my Repo! The Genetic Opera Roll Play! --->[[x]]

Last edited by tomie chan; 03-23-2010 at 01:04 AM..

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-16-2010, 12:21 AM

(( Hi guys -- I'm going to go ahead and move this over to Fan-based RPs, since it's based on someone else's creation. :) ))

SweetestSongbird
Your personal music box
Send a message via Yahoo to SweetestSongbird

Old 03-16-2010, 01:05 AM

[] Oo, I'd like to join but you didn't mention if we're supposed to send you the application or post it....so I guess I'll do post and hope for the best.

Name: Cosette
Eyes: A very, very dark green
Hair color and length: The top half of her scalp has short black layers and the bottom half is waist length and red. The red layer is braided.
Clothes: A GenTurn uniform when working, dresses in random combinations of red and black when she's not.
Work for Geneco?: Yes, she's an assisting and reluctant GenTurn[]

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 03-16-2010, 01:31 AM

YOU STOLE MY FAVE CHARACTER LMAO
Ill go with my second

Name: Blind Mag
Eyes: Blue
Hair color and length: Black and long((sometimes with different color streaks in hair))
Clothes: Everything she wears. Mostly the green and black dress from Chase the Morning. Most other times she wears a short skirt with a waist cape behind it and corsets are the main shirts.
Work for Geneco?: Y ((Unfortunately))

Last edited by Daeman35; 03-16-2010 at 04:59 PM..

strawberry witch
lil witchy
Send a message via AIM to strawberry witch

Old 03-16-2010, 03:09 PM

Name: Carmela Largo / Amber Sweet
Eyes: Usually brown, but never specifically set.
Hair color and length: Blonde/lavender blonde/brown/black. Ever changing. She never seems to make up her mind.
Clothes: Rather skimpy; short leather or satin. Usually a short ruffled skirt and a risque top, or combined ensemble.
Work for Geneco?: Yes