Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Mizukage Senjiin

Old 02-17-2008, 02:41 AM

Kado looked over across the field and saw Kiba battling against some monsters. Three of the monsters stoped in place and slit in half dissapearing soon after. Kado stood to the right of them placing his sword back into his sheath.
"What a noob" Kado said while looking over tword Kiba. "You'd think by now you'd be able to handle a few lower level monsters like them."

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-17-2008, 02:25 PM

"I can handle Lower levels but these are the same level" a jewel on kiba's collar flashes and "omega THUNDER!" five bolts of energy shoot from the sky burning our the last 8 monsters

*Level up--- lvl 8*

*victory items receaved*

A sword, staff, and dagger appeared in the ground "thank you for the help, I'm Kiba" Kiba picks up the staff and extendes his hand to (kado)

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 08:21 PM

Username: BlackOnyx
Character Class: twin blade
Bio/Info: she started playing the world when she was very young and got bullied. Since then it had always been her escape from the real world. She's very serious about protecting the world because she loves it so much and at the moment shes trying to save it form Saturn Bliss alone but she knows she cannot find everything out on her own
personality: she's cool and sarcastic and a bit mean. Butonce she truss someone she'll open up and enicer
Picture: [x]
Group:none, but she'll probably join the mega group later on

Username: BlackOnyx
Password: *******

-LOGIN SUCCESFULL-

BLACKONYX: LV 11

BlackOnyx appeared on the plains and as she did so did a pair of monsters
She quickly scanned them "Level 6 huh" she muttered as she fetched her blades and quickly killed the first monster and then she killed the other one as she walked over to the other two players.
"wasn't the world evacuated?" seh said coolly

Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Mizukage Senjiin

Old 02-17-2008, 09:18 PM

"I didn't destroy the monsters to help you, I did it for the EXP...."

Kado turned the other direction and started to walk away.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-18-2008, 12:34 AM

Skyler's player in real life put on her FMD and clicked The World icon on her computer. Just because I had an encounter with that monster doesn't mean it's going to go after me right? She started laughing nervously until her mom asked her why she was laughing. "Oh nothing, just checked my daily comics that's all" Skyler's player finally logged in and checked the boards as usual. Let's see what's on there today. Hmm..Help for newbs, people looking for good deals on items, nothing unusual here. As soon as she reached Mac Anu, she warped to a low level field. She wanted to test out the new wireless controller she had bought for the game.

"Well time to test what this thing can do." She started my moving around the controls, making her player character look rather awkward. Wow, this is easier to move, but the manual says that it can only be used for about twelve hours at a time before charging, dang only half of a day. Skyler stopped wiggling around her analog stick and attempted to start doing tricks.

She jumped on a boulder and did a back flip, landing perfectly. "And the crowd goes wiiild! :D" She stopped cheering for herself when a magical portal activated. Three goblins and a witch appeared. Aw and I wanted to use this on something worth my time. Skyler sighed in real life and circled the enemies before doing a back flip and bringing her blades down. They slashed through the monsters effortlessly and killed them. She walked around the field, humming the lyrics to various songs before stopping when she saw a group of players together. "Evacuated? Well not completely. After all you can still find hordes of player here right?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 01:22 AM

"As long as you know that they didn't call evac for nothing" BlackOnyx replied, still coolly "Saturn Bliss is still out there. Looks like things like this will never leave the World alone" she looked at the girl "nice tricks by the way, do you come from a circus or something " she said sarcastically, she had no time for this

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 01:29 AM

Skyler gave a smirk. "No the circus thought I didn't have a long enough beard, so I had to become a 'World' performer instead." She could tell that the player was a bit irritated, but figured that she was here for a reason. "So, any reason a not newb was here? After all you gain nothing by killing those weaker than yourself." The player in real life popped open a bottle of soda and started to drink quietly. It's a wonder of how many kinds of players you run into.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 01:40 AM

"I'm here to find out about Saturn Bliss" when BlackOnyx said said it she felt a deep hatred for it even though it was just a virus it was destroying what she saw as her home "what about you why would you be here" she asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice that was still hidden well "the world is not a place to simply hang out at the moment,so there must be an other reason right"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 02:03 AM

Skyler closed her eyes as soon as she heard BlackOnyx utter "Saturn Bliss". The experience frightened her because she learned the extent of the monster's power, but it also intrigued her even more. "To answer your question I'm just here to test out my new controller." Skyler debated whether she should tell the player about her encounter. I suppose I could, but that might just complicate things..I don't know. I guess if I do I should make sure that the deal is fair. Skyler sat on a rock and turned to face BlackOnyx again. "Well I could tell you more about the Saturn Bliss if you wish, but I need something from you as well."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 02:14 AM

BlackOnyx' eyes narrowed "and what is this that you want in return, and how do i know the information is worth it" she asked, this could just be a scheme for rare items, but what if it was the information she needed, she needed to know more, which also was the only reason she appeared on a low level feild

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 AM

"Good point, good point." Skyler tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Well, Ms. Onyx what if I told you that I had a run in with our topic of the year?" I guess this all depends on her answer, but I wonder if she'll even believe me The player in real life was tapping her hands on the keyboard, thinking of things she would need.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 04:27 AM

"Well then I would have asked you to prove if your really did see our little topic, I can't just assume your not lying now can I" she said playing along, she couldn't have could she, if she would've she d be in coma

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 05:09 AM

"Let's just say that I pulled a disappearing act on our favorite monster and barely got away." Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. It's lucky that I even had a Sprite Ocarina at that time. She took a heavy breath and spoke in an even tone. "The Saturn Bliss aren't impossible to survive. The gist of things are that only if you get killed do you get the virus. As you can see I'm still alive, although there is no way heeeeck that I'm going into dungeons for a while." The player in real life leaned back into her chair, wondering why she even survived. In reality I could have been dead right? It's funny how God had given me luck at that point in my life.

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2008, 12:27 PM

Kiba picked up the sword and ran after Kado "you forgot this" Kiba says holding the sword out to kado.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 02:50 AM

"Go on" Onyx said, the girl got her interest "and almost anyone who would've confronted the monster would've died, it's level is very high and we aren't even speaking about it's strength" she had done her homework, or at least whatever she was able to find out, which was very little "I myself want to find one of the monsters to do a quick scan for more information and I think that with a group we might be able to confront it, well, a group of people with a lot of experience" she added, she wondered how strong this girl was

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-19-2008, 04:15 PM

"Yeah, well I also happen to be a rather high level actually. I have been playing for a long time.[/smug]" It was true that a handful survived the Saturn Bliss monster, but most of them weren't low leveled. Skyler knew that as well. Hm, I wonder how much this girl knows "Well, if you do gather up a few good players we might, but I can't say that we'll all get out 'alive' if you know what I mean :/." This time she had a serious look plastered on her player character and in real life as well. "Are you willing to risk your life just to get more information?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 12:35 AM

"I am willing, if it helps the world there's not much I won't do" she sighed as the player behind the character went to the forums

SATURN BLISS ----SEARCH----

-- 1 MATCH --

she sighed, she had searched so many times for more information and all she could always find was the evacuation warning from the admins, she suspected them from deleting every other topic about it.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-20-2008, 12:57 AM

Skyler nodded, acknowledging how serious BlackOnyx was. The player in real life sighed deciding to see if she could find anything on regular search engines. Of course most of the things she found were about the planet Saturn. Makes sense, if people thought that Saturn Bliss was anything but a planet and some word it would be Hell on Earth Out of more boredom she even checked the BBS. Nothing of value there. Bringing herself back into being Skyler she spoke to BlackOnyx. "Well, since I can see how serious you are I've decided to let you have my member address so that we can flash mail each other any new info."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 01:16 AM

"that would be good and very useful indeed" BlackOnyx said. 'I really hope this player is serious about this' she thought, she didn't trust her yet, but then again she didn't really trust anyone and had very good reasons about this, but an alliance is always a good thing as long as you keep it without too much risk of backstabbing

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-20-2008, 01:31 AM

Skyler watched the pixel filled skies and looked over the artificial backgrounds. In a way it was quite funny how a game that was so fake was so real. In its effects, its style, and its people. "Alrighty then." The player in real life smirked a little, but made to move to have her player character show it. This going to be good, in the World at least, information is worth its weight in gold.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:28 AM

"Alright then I'll be off then, searching for information and people, I would sugest you do the same" BlackOnyx said as she made a move to go and then changed her mind "do you know if there is anyone trustable out here?"

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-20-2008, 03:43 PM

Skyler shrugged nonchalantly, she was used to playing alone and rarely made parties at all. "Well, there's never anyone you can ever really trust. Most people only hang around others for information." That seems to be the case for me lately. The player in real life muted her FMD before laughing a sad laugh and grabbing a snack nearby. She resumed being Skyler and spoke again. "I suppose the lack of people would make it easier to find trustworthy people, but I can't help you there."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 12:22 AM

"but it also makes it easier to find non-trustable characters, for there aren't many people to betray their true nature" she said looking suspiciously to Skyler. "Well I'm of then, keep safe until we meet again!" she warned as she teleported to another area

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-21-2008, 01:22 AM

Skyler watched BlackOnyx gate out of the area. Well I suppose that makes her easier to use for information. In real life she heard the shouts of various people and some hard knocks on the door. Unfortunately she was in no mood to see any relatives. "I'm not in the mood for your antics!" Her relatives didn't really let up, forcing her to put down her FMD and leave her character still for a few minutes.When she got back she saw her life points reduced and sighed. Revenge versus relaxation? Such a tough choice. She sighed feeling lazy and just warped back to town.

schmorgie13

Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 AM

Is it still possible to join? If it is, here's my bio:

Username: Aoiko
Character Class: Heavy Blade
Bio/Info: Aoiko is a fairly quiet girl who prefers to think rather than talk. She is caring, and can be a good friend, if she lets you get to know her. When faced with a battle, she is not extremely strong, but sufficient, and she likes to strategize. She doesn't exactly follow trends; she prefers to do her own thing.
Picture: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../aoikocopy.gif
Group: Currently not Omega