Old 02-16-2009, 03:28 AM

:'D I'd like to see that.

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:29 AM

xD;
I bet.

But to be honest..
I only understood like half of what you just said.
LMAO.

Supreme Commander Gavrila
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:42 AM

I give you the Cankerworm! 8D
(if you haven't seen a Cankerworm, there's a few here

I wish you could see my wonderful dance, it truly is something inspirational.
I'm sure if you were here to see it, you'd cry a little.
My beautiful dance which I call "ode to Cankerworms".

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 03:45 AM

Sorry, didn't realize I disappeared. :gonk: Was dizzy and fled the stripes.

And I didn't know what my allergies were, so I never knew what to avoid. -_-;; I just always assumed it was run of the mill hayfever and shrugged it off. Apparently I'm allergic to basically everything in my home. xD; I should scan the sheet with my results for you. Nothing personal on it but my real name, and you already know that. xD

Yes, I'm lucky. ;~; I want to do it again for my birthday. orz

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:46 AM

Gavrila: That really does sound special.
And we're missing it.
Sadface.

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:49 AM

Lovers. I have to go.
If this thread's still going, I'll post again tomorrow.
>:

Damn. Double post. Sorry!
D:

Supreme Commander Gavrila
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:53 AM

'night Twigg!

I'm sure you're here watching my dance in spirit.
In spirit.
u__u

Turtle Pirate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2009, 04:08 AM

Username: Turtle Pirate
Type: doodle 1
Size: Bust or Headshot
Offer: 150g
Avi/OC information: Current avvy

Do I go ahead and send trade now or what till your finished XD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-16-2009, 05:01 AM

Gavrila: ...@A@;;; :hides from the wormies:

Crys: S'ok, I was talking to dad and pouncing/tickling Jace to wake him up so he could go home to bed.

And I'm kind of scared what that sheet would look like. >>;;

Twigg: Aw, it's okay. I learn as crap happens to my computers. Hardware stuff is not my expertise.

Do come back later ^^ The company is loved.

Turtle: When I'm done is fine. ^^

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 05:04 AM

Awwww. D: <3

Haha... Thirty some odd items, and only a +1 on egg whites...? XD Anything +2 - +4 was an allergy.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 05:07 AM

I'm so moody and I get anxious over dumb things.. it makes me nervous when he has to drive home so tired. The thought of anything bad happening to him makes me cry, I'm such a crybaby. u-u;

Jeez x.X; I'm glad I came up negative on everything but the one I was supposed to react with (histamines).

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 05:10 AM

Nuh. *pet* I cry when Matt leaves on his bus. Not just cause he's going, but I'm always afraid he'll get murdered or crash or something. Dx;;

I got a +4 on histamine~. xD I have no idea what Neg. Control stands for, but I got a +1. @_@;

I really do need to live in a bubble. *nurses headache*

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 05:12 AM

:nods: Gods, I was terrible when Jace had to leave after coming to see me at school. I'd get so mopey and depressed the night before and I'd be struggling so hard not to cry the entire way to Port Authority... and bawling all the way back. People must've thought I was nuts on the subway.

Jeez x.X; Stock up on those anti-histamines, woman.

Yes, yes you do. Unfortunately I only have tupperware at this time >>;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 05:15 AM

Nah... *snuggles* And screw them just the same. I know I must look silly at the bus station... I stand there a good ten minutes just watching the bus pull away with this stunned grin.

Can't have 'em. =/ They'll stop my heart.

I'll take tupperware! *bounces*

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-16-2009, 05:34 AM

HAWT PARIS BUBBLE BAR DANCEFLOOR TIEMZ?!?!
8DDDD?!?!?!!

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 05:35 AM

I tend to lose track at times like those. Everything is a blur and all the happy people and sunny skies just make me angry because I'm miserable while waiting to hear from him again.

Jeez.. is there anything you can take to feel better?

: offers : I attached wheels >.>;

Crooneh: :snuggles: Feeling any better?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 05:38 AM

xDDD 'Course bby. <3 I was telling Matt all about that.

Ise: Same, unfortunately. vov Such an affliction, this thing called love~.

Nope. I haaaveee... This one 'emergency only cause it could kill you if you OD, lolz' decongestant, and ibuprofen is for severe pain only too, considering I spend EVERY DAMNED DAY ANYMORE BLEEDING WITH UNHAPPY TUMMY.

Couple that with the cancers and the life expectancy of 40something if not younger, and the knowledge all my illnesses will be passed down to my offspring... And yeah. I've been doing a lot of crying this last week.

*makes a steering wheel out of straws, and honks an invisible horn* Breep! ]<

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 05:42 AM

Cryssu: .-. That it is.. :having her own insecure moments right and can't stop crying: I feel stupid...

You need to see the doctor about the bleeding .-. Like.. asap.

:mewls softly and snuggles:

:tries to build new pedals and to figure out a gas source:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 05:44 AM

*snuggles up to* Why? ;o; Ise is smart and everyone loves her.

I see a doctor on Wednesday... ^^; Just don't know what for, heh. And at least I know where the blood comes from. -_-; I went two or three days where it stopped, and I only spotted today, but it's annoying.

*loves on* <33333

Let's use art thieves as gas. O:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 05:50 AM

Mm, no. Relationship insecurities. Is it normal to have those wanderin g"What if..." thoughts? Or to feel one thing but when you ask yourself something you get another answer? the indecisiveness pisses me off because I've got something so good and I'm so happy with him. Not once could I ever doubt him, I'd doubt myself. Yet I sit here and cry at the thought of them, of hurting him or losing him in any way. It scares me.

:nods: Good... bring it up. And how do you know where it's coming from though? =/

>.> N00bs too?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 06:00 AM

Ah, those... I have those all the time. .__.; Nothing much you can do but shake them off. They usually cause my insomnia. Eventually I come clean to Matt and he assures me, but the same thing comes up over and over. I already feel awful that I told him I would cheat on him if he were never around. I don't mean like, 'oh, he's in the states, so he's not here'... I mean if we're living together and he's gone 24/7 with work. I tell him I trust him, and trust myself, but who knows how that could end up making me feel. I always say I'm not trying to hurt him, I just believe in brutal honesty. I do fear sometimes I'll screw up and lose him, or someone better for him will come along, but I trust my boy. Still, I think with the depression, sometimes the thoughts are unavoidable...? *snuggles* ;;

Eh, well don't officially, but I at least have a general idea given the colour and consistency? =/ Heh. =A=;

That goes without saying. xD Mene doesn't have many, though. We'll float over to DA, where all those phishing bots are.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 06:11 AM

Of all things, the only real doubt I have is that I could leave him. I don't doubt him.. I know he'd never belittle me for my interests, he supports me, he does everything to make me smile, he'd never cheat on me. I just get the random yes and no on occasion when I ask myself things like "Do you love him?," "Are you happy with him?," "Do you want to marry him?" Sometimes I'll get a yes and a no... it confuses me. And the thought of no in there makes my heart sink, it makes me feel horrible and I don't understand where it could come from because he does make me so happy. He's wonderful, I couldn't ask for anything more in someone who loves me despite and for all my faults. I'm lucky to have what I do in him.

=/ Talk to the doc xP Better to be sure where it's come from =/

xD; Gaia's better?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 06:17 AM

*nods* Heh, well, with 'marrying', those thoughts are definitely inevitable. Matt and I have taken to seriously talking about it lately, and while he's so excited, I'm mortified. I'm scared that I'll stand that at the alter and say 'I don't'. I don't know why, largely I just don't know if I can be tied down, or something. It's confusing. *pets* Just keep reminding yourself you love him, and that's that.

Gonna have to. *nod*

xDD But we'd get more than we bargained for over there.

Stupid swollen lip. O<

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 06:20 AM

Honestly it feels like.. once we're certain we can live together... that we've already kind of decided. Not a single person who knows us thinks we won't be married, sot hat has to say something... there are couples who have it far worse, too.

Good. :nudges food and tea at:

>>; True.. hn.

Oro? From what?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 AM

*nods* Same. xD; I think you should take that for the good aspects, and run with it.

Mmm... <333 Yummy. We had turkey today and I want some, but there's none left. D:

xD Let's go, but in a mech suit?

Woke with a huge mother of a canker on the outside/middle turning in of my lip, takes up half. Must have bit it. -_-