WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-17-2012, 06:47 AM

[Under Construction, please look out for falling anvils!]

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-21-2012, 07:33 PM

What are the Viat?

Viat is the name given to the creatures that emerge from potion bottles. This word is from a very old and ancient language, rooting from the word for 'life'.

Viat naturally form out of special concoctions similar to primordial soup modals infused with alchemical magic. While they grow naturally for a little while, they require training to achieve their most powerful forms.

Viat have two natural elemental ties, one that is inherent to its base type, the other that is dependent on its personality.

How are they made?

A fortnight ago, while looking for mystic materials in the caves to the west I found some ancient documents written in a tongue long lost... beside it were several vials and flasks, most broken beyond repair, save one.
I myself only knew a few characters. I studied them intensely, but made little progress, until something strange happened.
The sole surviving flask came to life!
It had been activated by my care, and a creature slowly emerged from the liquid!

I had found the secret to life!

Unfortunately since then the government has confiscated the documents, though they have had little success in replicating the effects, as I have *winks*

Can I have one?

Of course, but for a price!
The little elementals are the easiest to create, though I wouldn't doubt if more lurked out in the caves...
Perhaps you'll find special ones from ancient times while wandering about?

What's a custom potion?

A custom potion is a potion created entirely for you! It takes me many days to achieve exactly what is requested, so these cost quite a bit more, though they are entirely worth it!
By default, no custom potion will be sold again, and only 5 recolors of it will be sold. You can even pay extra to request that no recolors be sold! Custom potions come with bottle decor, but other potions do not.

Do I have to pay for breeding/new stages?
You do not have to pay an extra fee when your Viat's form changes! Your first payment covers ALL stages!
However, if you want to change your natures, change color, or add bottle decorations, you must pay for those.
Breeding has a cost, depending on what two potions are being mixed.

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 05:33 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-21-2012, 07:55 PM

The Viat
You can request a Viat in any single color. You can request a general color, or give me a html color you'd like to be the main highlight. Extra color specifications past the first one are an extra 50g.

Basic Elementals

Five Stages Total; Can Battle at Stage 3
Elemental Nature varies.
Cost: 200 g

Limited Edition

Flight Potion - 10/10 Available!

Six Stages Total, can Battle at Stage 3
Tend towards Air or Life natures.
Cost: 300 g

Crystal Rose Potion - 5/5 Available!

Five Stages - Recolors Only Available
Can Battle at Stage 3
Tend towards Water or Life natures.
Cost: 350 g

Seraph Potion - 5/5 Available

??? Stages - Recolors Only Available
Can Battle at Stage 3
Tend towards Life or Death natures.
Cost 350 g

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 05:35 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-24-2012, 04:39 AM

Elemental Natures

Each Viat has an inherent elemental nature. Occasionally, you will be allowed to choose from a few primary elements, but in most cases, the elemental nature will be decided by the type of Viat.
You can pay a fee of 75g to change your Viat's primary elemental nature.

Life
Weakness: Death
Strength: Death

Death
Weakness: Life
Strength: Life

Fire
Weakness: Water
Strength: Earth

Water
Weakness: Air
Strength: Fire

Earth
Weakness: Fire
Strength: Air

Air
Weakness: Earth
Strength: Water

Quintessence
No weaknesses or strengths, but generally more powerful.
Only can be received in special events, or come naturally with certain event-Viat.

Alchemic Natures
In addition to Elemental Natures, each Viat has a nature based on their personalities.
You get to choose this nature, but be wary as each nature can affect a Viat's skills.

☉ Gold
Righteous
These Viat are ideal for police or enforcers. They always do what is right, irregardless of the cost. They are speedy and tend to attack faster than other Viat.

☽ Silver
Humility
Silver nature Viat are shy, only acting aggressively when they have to. They are very loyal to their owners. They tend to have higher HP, but act slower than most Viat.

♂ Iron
Strength
These Viat are very strong. They tend to hit harder than other Viat.
They have higher attack, but take more damage to those of their elemental weakness.

☿ Mercury
Versatile
Versatile Viat can easily adjust to their surroundings. They are highly intelligent creatures who always think before acting. They will not follow an Alchemist without good reason, but given good reason, are very loyal.
They are speedy, and do more damage with elemental attacks.

♃ Jupiter
Quirky
Viat under this nature are extremely unusual. They may take a while getting used to, but are very friendly.
Jupiter Viat can choose to take two elemental natures, acquiring the strengths and weaknesses of each.

♀ Venus
Loving
Treat them well, and they will follow you even to death. They are loyal, and willing to sacrifice themselves to save those they love.
They are very high attackers with both elemental and physical attacks, but have lower HP.

♄ Lead
Stubborn
It's very hard to reason with these Viat! They are unmoving, refusing to change their point of view, to the point of losing friends, sometimes. They are great allies, but fearful enemies.
They have a higher defense and a higher HP than other Viat.

Antimony
Mysterious
These Viat tend to keep to themselves, not revealing much about their likes or dislikes until they've grown to trust you. They tend to be paranoid at first, but once you earn their trust, you have a partner for life.
There's no uniform strengths or weaknesses to this category.

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 05:46 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-24-2012, 05:14 AM

Viat Displays
There are two types of Displays available; Single Potion display, and Signature Cards.
Single Potion Displays come one per Potion, and change as your Viat evolves. Signature Cards have an image of yourself with icons of each of your Viat displayed. You MUST Get at least one display for your Viat, as this image will be the one that is edited whenever your Viat evolves! O=

Single Potion Full Display

Cost: 75 g

1 Yellow Block = 10 HP, 1 Stage, or 1 Level
1 Blue Block = 5 Yellow Blocks
1 Green Block = 5 Blue Blocks
1 Black Block = 5 Green Blocks
1 White Block = 5 Black Blocks
You can see a pictorial representation here

Mini Single Potion Display
This is a miniature version of the previous.

Cost: 50g

Signature Cards
Signature Cards use the Hoshi Bases by wish04. These bases are used for both genders for pixeling your Alchemist profile.

Signature Cards are currently unavailable, but will be coming soon!

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 05:41 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-24-2012, 05:41 AM

Ordering Information

Need one form per Viat!
Quote:
Username
Potion: (state potion)
Main Color:
Alchemic Nature:
Display:
Specifications: Include Requested bottle Decorations, secondary colors, and Jupiter-nature second elements here
Total Cost:
Tip: (if any)
Purchasing Accessories
Quote:
Username:
Viat Purchasing For:
Purchasing: (ex, color change potion, nature-change potion, bottle decoration)
Specifications:
Total Cost:
Tip:

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 05:43 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-24-2012, 07:27 AM

Current Active Viat

Neferet, belonging to sweet_serender159
Seraph Potion - Death, Lead
Stage 2
Level 3
Health 25
Special - None

[img]
Zane, belonging to xhogyokux

Basic Elemental - Fire/Water, Jupiter
Stage 3
Level 3
Health 20
Special - Jupiter: Two Elements

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 02-24-2012 at 07:34 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-28-2012, 03:51 AM

Setting

Sliae (suh-lie-ah)
In this land, you play as your player character.

Welcome to the land of Sliae, a land full of opportunities. Our country boasts great steps in human living standards, and the well-being and acceptance of all beings. Sliae was much like your own world - that is until the residents of Sliae began to harness the powers of alchemy!

The clothing and general building style is much like that of Victorian europe - with the addition of some fantasy elements. Alchemy has become so ingrained in the lifestyle of the people, you'll rarely see anyone without a trinket or charm of their own.

Children can become apprenticed at 14, and often are learned enough to start their own trade at 18. Scholars start even younger, at age 12, and generally come from the well-to-do families. With the acception of the Royal Alchemists Union's School for Alchemical Advancement, most schools are very expensive to get into. However the RAUS only takes in children who show extreme alchemical prowess.

Prominent Places

Purifico - Capitol of Sliae and location of the Royal Alchemists Union's School for Alchemical Advancement. Only the very intelligent and very rich live here.

Karavan's Land - A small town far south of Purifico in which Viat are rediscovered. This place is very homely, and despite beings mall, boasts a fairly good trade.

The Kraags - A deep cave system. It runs below all of Sliae, with various cave openings scattered throughout. One notable entrance, The Fish's Mouth, is where the ancient documents detailing the Viat is said to have been discovered.

Raiae (Rai-uh)
Here you play as your Viat.

This land existed long before Sliae; It was a land of tropical jungles and harsh, steep mountains. There were no humans here, only the Viat that had just began to emerge from the primordial soup. The Viat, while intelligent, were mostly tribal in nature, and much more intelligent than the re-discovered Viat of Sliae.

Prominent Places
Mush Mush - An area of tribal activity for the elementals. They hold their group councils here, elementals from every tribe meeting together for various occasions, or to discuss tribal decisions.

Malii - small tribe of Fire elementals who live along the shore of the supercontinent Raiae.

Suma - small tribe of Life elementals who live deep in the jungles, inland from the Malii.

Lai La - small tribe of Water elementals who live in a lagoon, west of the Malii.

Kalya - small tribe of Air elementals who live on the inert volcano Keke Mountain,

Keke Mountain - of religious importance to all elementals; The Kalya serve as the protectors of the Mount.

Kush - predecessor to the Kraags. Deep chain of tunnels and underground caverns under Raiae.

Past Events

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 03-07-2012 at 12:01 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 02-28-2012, 05:04 AM

Battling and Evolving
Viat reach their stage three over time, if their owners take them places with them. However, Once the Viat reach stage three, they don't grow as easily. Only focused training will bring these Viat to their full potential!

There are four main types of RP that can earn you experience.

Viat-RP

RPing as one of your Viat in your homeland Raiae. You gain 25xp per well-thought-out RP post (no oneliners!) and 50xp per battle post.

Sliae-RP

RPing as yourself in Sliae with your Viat. Each Viat you own gain 10xp per well-thought-out RP post, and in battle senarios, the Viat you are specifically battling with earn 60xp per post.
Events offer

Events
Events give you a bonus 10xp per post!
There are also special obstacles and group or solo battles that can give you extraordinary amounts of xp and specialty items!

Battling
Your Viat may not battle more than once a day each. XP is gained by level of the other Viat. If you are the victor, your Viat gain 10xp per level of the opponent bonus, or if you lost, your Viat gains a bonus of 2xp per Level of the opponent. Victor's bonus is only given to the Viat that makes the last strike in case of a group battle, unless otherwise specified.

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 03-02-2012 at 01:09 AM..

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2012, 04:40 PM

Hi :)
This looks really interesting....
but the potion part is a bit confusing....

.... So these evolve through roleplaying??
Sounds awesome ^^
I shall stalk this.... and earn more gold to buy one >_<

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 AM

Haha, yeah, sorry it's taking so long to complete XD
It's my first breedables thingy =3

Yup! The potions evolve through roleplaying! =D
You can go ahead and buy one, though the RP's haven't started up yet ^.^

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2012, 11:20 AM

Alright then :yes: I want to order one heheh

::{Username: kyung hyun}:: -click for order form-X

Potion:
{ crystal rose potion }

Main Color:
{ #d6eafa }

Alchemic Nature:
{ ☿ Mercury }

Display:
{ Mini Single Potion Display }
- i would love a signature card display when they're ready though -

Specifications:
Requested Bottle Decorations:
{ can you make the diamonds/ snowflakes thingy look like their twinkling/ falling?? }

+ Secondary Colors:
{ #8fc6fa; #71f9d5 }

Total Cost:
{ 350g } + { 50g } + { 50*2 } = { 500g }

Tip:
{ 50g }

Notes:
{ For the secondary colors, can you use #71f9d5 just for the rose, future horn, future tails if any :rofl: and also the thread-like thing on the bottle?? }
{ I would like the main color of the rest of the things to be #d6eafa with #8fc6fa highlights, and I wouldn't mind tipping more. ;) }

Last edited by kyung hyun; 03-06-2012 at 11:42 AM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Woohoo color codes! 8D
Fair warning, I'm not going to be doing any pixeling till Thursday evening, as I've got a load of things due thursday @.@

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2012, 10:21 PM

It's okay :)
you can take your time ^^